Why are Republicans so ashamed of their own presidents?

Attached: bush.jpg (2267x3000, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_crisis_of_2007–2008
fortune.com/2016/09/13/us-israel-military-aid/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-israel-obama/obama-says-38-billion-israel-aid-package-to-help-ensure-security-idUSKCN11K2IX
zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-29/americas-true-deficit-us-borrow-over-13-trillion-2018
twitter.com/AnonBabble

man don't be a fuckwit this dudes dad just died have some fucking compassion.

he was 94

At least let people have the illusion of choice.

Attached: IMG_0455.jpg (600x423, 108K)

What Republicans? The Neoliberal ones?

please don’t shit on W he just lost his father

Wtf is wrong with you, fuckin degenerate...

lol what is this shilling

The republican party has been hijacked by neocon infiltrators who have re-purposed the party to funnel american prosperity to israel at any cost

i'm sure you'd be fine if your dad just died at 94. fucking kill yourself you fucking subhuman.

will trump turn the tide?

Attached: shalom good soyim.png (800x716, 205K)

will you?

i asked a legit question

stop being a snowflake

>asking Jow Forums to have compassion
I right there with you, but this is the trash can that rednecks dumpster dive into and come out ready to shoot up temples, churches, and hospitals yelling "jews and muslims must die"

Attached: wtf_even_smee.jpg (1200x903, 106K)

yes

Attached: trumpjew.jpg (1160x629, 264K)

Do you even have feelings anymore? Atleast post a picture of another president not the one whom lost his father today.. fuckin piece of shit leaf kys faggot nigger lover

Nice.

Attached: 1540622971390.jpg (500x500, 40K)

answer the question bitch

please provide evidence of this. or go back to sucking trudeau cock

You chose to post this today? Atleast post it when people forget about it you soulless piece of crap dick slarping son of a bitch

lol u fucking crybaby snowflakes are a hilarious joke

u sensitive 9 year olds need to get off this board

Dude we are fuckin with ya hahahahah fuckin retarded leaf.. but seriously its a dick move. To answer your question, we are only ashamed of the bush presidents. We are proud of the rest, atleast i am.

proud of Nixon?

youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0

republicans worship crime, corruption and the swamp so ya they are probably proud of nixon

Attached: corrupt GOP.jpg (696x960, 82K)

Of course lol. He did nothing wrong.. they all fucked him for doing his job. Also look at all the environmental acts he did, its amazing.

because the media is rigged against republicans and should be banned

This and you know its true leafy

Spit. Piss. Spit and piss. The bush family are reptilian suckers of satans cock

>guys we live in a corrupt totaltarian government where you can't say anything bad about them, let alone get them punished for what they did!
>GOP has a buttload of people straight up arrested
Maybe the democratic presidents having such a clean record should raise a few red flags?

You literally have 3 sixes in your id, satan anus licking nigger lover

lol that's not a reason for republicans to be ashamed of republican presidents

>Maybe the democratic presidents having such a clean record should raise a few red flags?

ya they're not corrupt, criminal asshole crooks like republicans are

Retarded republicans get brainwashed by the media to hate their own presidents. Just stop it, why even try.. how much are they paying you?

nobody here is a republican you moron

>Retarded republicans get brainwashed by the media to hate their own presidents.

Attached: obama laughing.jpg (270x187, 6K)

Attached: EFE4D007-0ACA-4124-8B48-F3E85C5C2E26.jpg (648x480, 60K)

this place is infested with GOP shills

You laugh when you lose, cya next episode leafy

Clearly a conspiracy.
Lol, but seriously, you're a cucked dumbass if you think that, pic related.

Attached: dale-gribble.jpg (600x500, 113K)

Fuck W and Poppy Bush, wish they were both dead. W sucked so much I would overhear random farmers filling their diesel tanks for tractors wishing death upon him

>Why are Republicans so ashamed of their own presidents?

Unlike with liberals, most people on the right have a loyalty to the cause rather than blind loyalty for the person.

Obama shat all over 90% of the things he ran on in the 2008 election, and liberals still love him. Bush shat all over 90% of the things he ran on in the 2000 election and [sane] Republican hates him for it.
Now tell me who's in the wrong.

Attached: 1541861894795.jpg (326x294, 18K)

Du er perfection, gi meg nr ditt jeg skal vippse deg 1k

Takk, men nei takk.
Kjop en ekstra fin julegave til familien istedet, user.

>You chose to post this today?
would you rather we hung him from a lamp post?

Attached: quote-if-the-american-people-knew-what-we-have-done-they-would-string-us-up-from-the-lamp-george-h-w (850x400, 62K)

Ait man god jul

The dems would feel the same but they dont have shame.

Attached: E226294E-C162-464B-8223-DD8D6D9B8B32.jpg (600x582, 64K)

obama promised to save the economy and he did

Attached: thxobama15.6millionjobs.jpg (1200x675, 96K)

Oh, you're Obamaleaf. No need to argue my points since you have an IQ of less 30.

Later.

Boo Hoo are you upset David Cop a feel is gone?

Attached: hfceng7s9gmftwgek54x.jpg (800x450, 65K)

>Economy bad for 8 years
>Trump steps in and fixes it in a year
>obama is god

Dude if you know a just a bit about accounting and the stock market you would know its trump who fixed and not your retarded nigger

>do a lil breaking and entering
>do a lil treasonous arms dealing
>do a lil perjury about your illegal torture
>do a lil perjruy about your ties to russia
>WHY ARENT THE DEMONRATS GETTING THESE KINDS OF PUNISHMENTS MUST BE DEEP STATE

Dude read the rest of my posts hahahah fuckin retard doesnt even know whats going on

lol imagine being this retarded

Attached: unemployment rate according to trump supporters.jpg (1024x855, 158K)

Prove me wrong: A recovering GLOBAL financial crisis (world recession 2008) had NOTHING to do with Obama.
Saying Obama fixed the worlds economy is beyond far fetched.
source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_crisis_of_2007–2008

Because Jow Forums is a paleoconservative board. You do realize that neoconservatism originated with Trotskyites?

Attached: pat buchanan.jpg (480x720, 113K)

Its because the country was in recession you retard, why is it so hard to understand? Did u mama drop u?

republicans called it the obama economy for 8 years

can't dindu now

Attached: obama economy.jpg (1420x946, 109K)

ya republicans always put the country into recession lol that's my point u fucking retard

holy shit norwegians are brain dead today

>b-b-b-b-but muh republicans!!!
pathetic.

RED or BLUE they both suck off the jew.

republicans a lot more let's be honest

Attached: shalom good soyim4.png (1080x1189, 1.01M)

Just a reminder that if this still-living war hero had won the GOP primary in 1988, our country would be so much better right now.

Attached: 76545364.jpg (624x403, 26K)

wow, I guess that wikipedia article completely debunks everything

lol bob dole

go to sleep boomer

The same would be true if Americans elected this man. There'd be no need for someone like Trump if Perot got all his reforms through.

Attached: Ross Perot (1).png (499x339, 251K)

Only once lmao and we told u we hate him for it.. (bush) and its opposite moron, they fix the economy! Like holy shit where do u get ur facts? Fuckin retard leaf. The cold got ya, keep it strong man, stay inside!

>only once

Attached: pepe pls3.jpg (362x314, 24K)

RED and BLUE suck off jews.
they BOTH want a taste of kike cock.

Attached: obama-zionism.jpg (880x580, 388K)

lol obama was mean to israel and right wingers hated him for it

Attached: why pol hates obama.jpg (1450x1165, 857K)

Ok my dude i am tired of this. Just compare Texas economy with Californias. Compare florida economy with Detroit. Compare canadas economy with the us. Republicans always lower taxes wich result in more investment and higher growth rate. Its a good long term strategy that democrats never understand, they only think of short term pay your taxes shit. Also when the government lower taxes, the big companies get their money back from tax haven countries like Ireland and Luxembourg, which result in the government getting their fuckin money back instead of scaring the big companies from having it in the us. I will go sleep now, may god bless you and lead you to the right path, enjoy your day faggot leaf.

Nice strawman you got there, Leaf. It'd be a shame if someone exposed it...

Attached: california booming.png (881x371, 36K)

it's not a strawman, it's a question

How was he mean to Israel when his cabinets had HRC giving weapons to fight Syrians.

Declining population.

Attached: D6FACBE8-4AB1-4419-8787-80160E845D02.jpg (1125x976, 448K)

>lol obama was mean to israel
>The U.S. Just Agreed to Give Israel $38 Billion in Military Aid
HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU BE MEAN TO ISRAEL AND THEN GIVE THEM 38 BILLION FUCKING DOLLARS
fortune.com/2016/09/13/us-israel-military-aid/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-israel-obama/obama-says-38-billion-israel-aid-package-to-help-ensure-security-idUSKCN11K2IX

Declining economy, despite the rest of the us is rising

Attached: 2DDE91ED-027E-4ACD-9F7F-3828D2D13731.png (676x265, 20K)

Democrats are too dumb to be ashamed of theirs. We haven’t had a decent president in over 50 years

compassion? on Jow Forums? gtfo faggot. just b/c the old fuck is dead doesnt make him some kind of war hero. bush was the original pusher of this NWO bullshit. FUCK. HIM.

Attached: 476.jpg (423x429, 40K)

>population going up
>declining

Attached: mfw right wing retard argues.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

because child molestation victims are frowned
on, they're just so sexy they're to blame for
child rapists raping them.

just look at george jr, he looks so cute and
sexy, bush senior pushed that shit in, no
doubt.

Attached: franklin coverup2.jpg (693x417, 281K)

wtf r u doing

look at that chart

Attached: mfw right wing retard argues8.gif (245x220, 550K)

Do u know how to read them?

Turns out he was just obama stage I

I actually stopped veing a republican because he so transparently sold us all to the banks after 2008

i do

you're embarrassing yourself

why do you think anyone is ashamed? we're not. we're disappointed in globalists who got into office--republican and democrat alike.
you are artificially narrowing the scope of our disappointment to try and make some kind of retarded point... look i can do it too.
why are all democrats okay with obama ordering the execution of an American citizen without a trial?

You’re dumb. That chart doesn’t even begin to tel the story. QE, 0% interest rates from fed, stimulus package being spent 6x. Tarp. Fuck off. Trump needed none of that.

Lmao ok i will explain. When the population growth is at about 1% in 2017 and 0.8%, it means people are either moving out of California or choosing not to move into California. Which means the population growth rate is decreasing and will start in the negative.

This chart shows the economy hit in February, California got effected more because the stock panic started there due to tax regulation. Which means their economy is unstable and gets lowered faster than other states. I can show u other graphs for lower iq if u need it?

this is all you need to know: he cant debunk it.
gtg cya.

2 things come to mind: First, republicans, just like democrats have problems admitting they were fooled and tricked. Now being fooled DOES NOT imply that anyone is dumb. Seeing through illusions requires WISDOM not intelligence. Second Truth be told, for all their flaws republicans are more open minded than dems on most issues and non-conformity always comes at a high price and is often hidden from everyone else so there is a conflict they have with peer pressure where the dems will totally alter their own belief systems to rationalize anything no matter how perverse, defrocked or just plain wrong, republicans will only pretend to and remain silent out of cowardice so they can fit in with the group. Both they should follow George Washington's advice and outright outlawed both jew ran political parties from the start and a lot of these problems either wouldn't exist or would be much easier to solve. I think people who claim to be for either party only seek drama and gossip, especially the democrats.

republicans hate fags

Here is one for your simple mind

Attached: 00CB5594-BF56-4B68-AB33-43CE68EF2B43.jpg (1024x763, 130K)

>Lmao ok i will explain. When the population growth is at about 1% in 2017 and 0.8%, it means people are either moving out of California or choosing not to move into California.

lol that's not what that means at all

it could mean less in-migration or just people having fewer babies

there's nothing wrong with 0.8% population growth and that doesn't mean a declining population like u claimed

>Declining population.

you're legitimately retarded

>man don't be a fuckwit this dudes dad just died have some fucking compassion.
I feel really bad he died before he could complete a redemption arc, CALL CONGRESS AND DEMAND THEY DO NOT POST AT HALF STAFF FOR THIS MURDERING TREASONOUS NAZI DIRTY FUCK

already did

I agree with ya, trying to explain to leafy.

Because Democrats set their candidates up with an insane slavish cult of personality every election cycle. Republicans aren’t sure how to do this

>nothing wrong with 0.8% population growth
that .04% rise is background radiation is a big problem though, fix your fucking leaking reactors before you all get cancer

morons

>. QE, 0% interest rates from fed,

these things were in place before obama took office

> Trump needed none of that.

lmao trump is running the largest stimulus ever

America's True Deficit: US To Borrow Over $1.3 Trillion In 2018
zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-29/americas-true-deficit-us-borrow-over-13-trillion-2018

Attached: king of debt2.jpg (480x360, 22K)