Can you please help me to improve my suicide attempt, I have already planned it and got most of the materials necessary

Can you please help me to improve my suicide attempt, I have already planned it and got most of the materials necessary.

I don't want to disturb other people with my suicide and I do not want to get attention.

So I thaught to kill myself by suffocation using my car and chloroform. I thaught to suffocate through my diesel engine's fumes by channelling them via a tube to the passenger room. Additionally I want to use chloroform to induce unconsciousness. I fear the fumes could irritate me so much, I might chicken out.

I guess I would drive to some isolated area, so nobody would disturb me.
I plan to have about 10-15 L diesel in my tank so it could run at least through the night. Additionally I plan to keep a jerrycan with about 5 l diesel at hand for anyone finding the car after my death for easier relocation.

I would probably wear a diaper underneath my pants to prevent any after death "accidents" spoiling the seat.

What did I not think about?

Attached: 1521779978171.gif (500x369, 1.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.de/itm/Helium-Ballongas-fur-50-Luftballons-Einweg-Heliumflasche-Folienballons-Ballon/141768059796?hash=item210208eb94:g:lfAAAOSwGYVXA4df
ebay.de/itm/Vinyl-Schlauch-transparent-3-8-Zoll/322461126857?_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIM.MBE&ao=2&asc=43785&meid=ec1d17eff3934840a5e4fdfd3b2cde39&pid=100005&rk=1&rkt=3&sd=322461126799&itm=322461126857&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just jump from a roof you tard

Why do you want to kill yourself tho?

Dude you won't be remembered at the coroners office as the guy with clean car seats, you'll be remembered as the dude who wears diapers
Plus if your body isn't found for a couple days you would rot into the seat anyways
Plus nobody wants a car that someone killed themselves in
If anything you're overthinking this

>Just jump from a roof you tard
I do not have access to the roof tops of high buildings. Also, would cause a lot of distress for bywatchers and a mess...

>Why do you want to kill yourself tho?
My existence is horrible, I do not want to life anymore.

good point about the rotting, I think I will put garbage bags over the seat I will sit in

Hey, bro, why you offin yourself?

Why are you so worried about the car? It's not like you will be using it anymore.

>offin
what does that mean?

off-ing, aka killing

Don't kill yourself OP. You'll find your place eventually. You have a kind heart. Hang out with animals and with people who like animals. Maybe you don't feel like you need the world, but the world needs people like you.

Attached: 1466_66b9f5520f864f2825aa21e90779f658.jpg (1000x804, 111K)

wow, that's top meme'd

I think that's quite considerate of you, actually. It makes me sad that you want to quit, humans like you are the ones we actually need.

I've been playing with the idea of jumping ontop of a table in the central train station during rush hour and shouting "hey everybody, want to see something cool?" Then proceed to shoot myself in the head. That would be a pretty radical way to go because fuck this gay earth.

A suicide scene with your pants shit is a mess that someone who cleans up these kinds of human spills deals with and is desensitized to. Look up exit bags and inert gas if you really intend to do it. I own everything I need to have myself dead if I really wanted it and just the act of having the power to take my life in one of the most comfortable ways made for that purpose alone wound up making me a lot more okay with my unmotivated broken life I have no will, motivation, or energy to fix since now it is truly in my hands/control.

Throwing in you remind me a lot of myself and my own thoughts when planning my method out. You're a compassionate person beyond your own belief when you're done with everything but still have others' wellbeing on your mind. You should consider continuing and doing something in life that makes others' lives better so fewer people in the world wind up feeling what we've felt or to at least show them they're not alone in whatever life has thrown at them.

We're all putting our time in and serving our sentence together.

Is that the right setup?
ebay.de/itm/Helium-Ballongas-fur-50-Luftballons-Einweg-Heliumflasche-Folienballons-Ballon/141768059796?hash=item210208eb94:g:lfAAAOSwGYVXA4df

ebay.de/itm/Vinyl-Schlauch-transparent-3-8-Zoll/322461126857?_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIM.MBE&ao=2&asc=43785&meid=ec1d17eff3934840a5e4fdfd3b2cde39&pid=100005&rk=1&rkt=3&sd=322461126799&itm=322461126857&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

Your method won't work. It will just make you sick. The design of newer engines does not produce carbon monoxide in quantities it previously did. You'll get sick and get a head ache from the fumes before you die from the carbon monoxide.

There are methods to hook up a tank of inert gas to a mask with a closed breathing cycle. I believe boron was the best gas for your purposes but I'd again encourage you to take your compassion and make something of it rather than let pain be the end of you. There's so many people caught up in themselves that every seemingly anomaly of a person who considers others' wellbeing are really needed. I hope you make something well of your life OP because with as shit as life may feel and as little motivation to move forward as you may feel you have, you unlike others live in a society where you can still make something of yourself if not for others. Other countries and regions truly are a pit of despair and no escape.

I do not know which tubes and masks are connectable to the helium tank, unfortunately.
Also I am poor.

Bor gas is indeed better, is denser than air and therefor aink to the bottom of the lung, making inhalation of air impossible

Improve yourself in a different way everyday and eventually you won't want to kill yourself

I have on old diesel car.
Opel astra g 1.7 cdti
Does it not produce enough CO?

You must have something you like.

Please, there is nothing left for me.
I am 26 years old and every year was worse then the previous.

You'll want to save so you dont fuck up your attempt and wind up in a mental ward financially worse off than you started. A day of googling now that you have the right knowledge to search with and you'll know where to buy what you need as well as how to use it. I again encourage you to do something with your life in which you help others who are hurting as you're very caring for others, and to take good care of yourself.