Businesses know if they get woke they go broke

Businesses know if they get woke they go broke.
Why do they do it? Dicks is going to go out of business from this bullshit.

Attached: Dicklesssportinggoods.jpg (960x744, 48K)

fin, fur, and feather OR cabelas >>>>>>> dicks

who cares, there's a bazillion other outlets to get whatever kind of gear you need. dicks doesn't want your money so just ignore them.

Because morons own majority share

I haven't shopped at Dick's since this happened and I live a stone's throw from one. Speak with your money if you believe in something.

last time i was in a dicks it was basically a sportswear and golf shop which is where they seem to want to be

>acknowledge that you lost a significant amount of business when you stopped selling "assault weapons"
>Hi Point and other manufacturers pull out of distribution deals with you
>go even further to appeal to the left
It's a bold move, Chip

What about Bass Pro Shop?

Attached: dicks.jpg (750x501, 67K)

>Speak with your money if you believe in something.
It's a way of life for most gun owners, fuck us over and we will never spend a dime with you ever but liberals bitch about starbucks not letting niggers use the bathrooms while standing in line for a mocha latte,

No Bush 41 dead?

trumptards and their ilk are the only people who don't know that hunting is dead as a pasttime. wake up you fucking dopes

Daaaaaaaw whats that??? You cant compensate for your micropenis and girls rejecting you anymore by slaughtering an innocent being????

My heart breaks for the psychopathic incels

>hunting is dead as a pasttime.
maybe in france. in the USA hunting is a giant industry.

>that hunting is dead as a pasttime.
BAHHAHAHAH
COME GET SOME

Attached: 1541880940427.png (750x582, 554K)

>Why do they do it? Dicks is going to go out of business from this bullshit.
Because corporate and management are a bunch of virtue signalling retards. I worked there part time to make extra beer money for the fall semester. The summer I was there was the summer they practically liquidated their entire golf section and fired all their in house PGA pros because the golf equipment market was and still is inflated. Interest in the sport has been going down for decades but nobody in retail seemed to understand it. Most of their money comes from outdoor equipment and ammunition sales. As soon as Dick's stops selling that stuff is the day they become a broke JC Penny for athletic clothing.

Dont you have some raping to do Ahmed?

Attached: 1543623745285.png (202x339, 177K)

>GUYS LOOK AT MY BIG GUN (DICK) IM SO MANLY TRADITIONAL AND CONSERVATARDED!!!!

Virtue signaling

>No Bush 41 dead?
At least he wasn't hung from a lamp post
>pisses on grave

Attached: quote-if-the-american-people-knew-what-we-have-done-they-would-string-us-up-from-the-lamp-george-h-w (850x400, 62K)

>Statist shill ITT

>> be me
>> walked into Dick's Sporting Goods about 4 years ago for the first time, because my local Sports Authority closed down
>> went to the store looking for rollerblade wheels
>> had no idea they even sold guns
>> in a remote rear-corner of store, was a little doorway
>> doorway led into a secret room full of rifles in showcases
>> 50-year-old sales associate standing behind the counter looking bored out of his mind
>> I told him I didn't even know the store had a firearms section
>> he said lots of people didn't know the room existed in the store
>> then he told me he just stands there for 8 hours a day and that store policy is that he cannot walk around, he must be stay there at the display cases
>> he told me they hired a 24-year-old girl straight out of college and that she was working at the main office in their firearms department and how she would look over Excel spreadsheets all day long to see which guns were profitable and which ammo was more profitable, and that she has never even held a BB gun
>> said that he just stands there all day and watches the demise of his little piece of the store

... their rollerblade section was reduced down to a section no bigger than my refrigerator at home, just a few wheels to choose from, crappy selection, crappy prices..... their tennis selection is even smaller, it seems that Dick's is mainly just a clothing store for women joggers

op doesn't want answers, they want to be outraged. it's an addiction

>rollerblades
You might have the big gay. Get yourself checked

careful now, he could also be an elite hacker ready to take on the gibson

dicks is dying
has been for a long time
went there about 3 years ago for camping equipment
>only a few aisles
>next to nothing was in stock
>had a tiny selection of cheap shitty tents
>bought some waterproof matches and a small cast iron pan
>left
big disappointment
i had 300 bucks to spend and only got to blow 17

Huurrrrr unsubstantiated quote

Attached: IMG-20181127-WA0005.jpg (900x1600, 172K)

George Herbert Walker Bush: “Sarah, if the American people ever find out what we have done, they would chase us down the street and lynch us.”
That is a famous 1992 quote by George Herbert Walker Bush to Sarah McLendon, a Texas journalist who Bush had known for years and who was the grand dame of the White House press corps at the time. McLendon had asked Bush: “What will the people do if they ever find out the truth about Iraq-gate and Iran contra?”

REPORT ALL INTENTIONAL, SPAMMING TROLLS LIKE

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)

>Businesses know if they get woke they go broke.
They dont though.

there are many cases of big corporations driving their business into the ground out of sheer stupidity but they damage a lot of lives on the way down

If hunting is not a large majority of their income, no they wont go out of business.

Academy is patrician though

Conservatives don't even work with that liberal mindset, stop projecting.

Cucked investors will sell their stocks if the company stand up to the themselves. Instead they want them to apologize and be politically correct. Since many companies put investors interests before their own customer's, they go broke.

A sports and outdoor store that caters to lefties. Better put in a dildo isle.

What's your source? Quora? Lol. Nice try. Never attributed. I piss on your grave faggot.

Attached: IMG-20181127-WA0098.jpg (398x398, 14K)

>hunting is dead
Lmao no. If you live in a shithole or have only ever seen concrete buildings, then sure, it's easy to forget that you're not the center of the universe. Hunting is alive and well.

It's all Twitters fault. No one wanted companies to become political.

Because Jews.
The left cannot push gun control hard enough or fast enough. They've realized that it's easier to circumvent the system and prevent retailers from selling in the first place. Dick's is their pilot attempt. Expect them to start buying shares in every fire arm retailer they can to shut as much down as possible.
Just like they bought the internet because they couldn't restrict free speech enough.

>The left cannot push gun control hard enough or fast enough. They've realized that it's easier to circumvent the system and prevent retailers from selling in the first place. Dick's is their pilot attempt. Expect them to start buying shares in every fire arm retailer they can to shut as much down as possible.
>Just like they bought the internet because they couldn't restrict free speech enough.
Hmmmm. Unfortunately this makes sense.

Had a dicks close to me. We used to go there and fuck in the boats they have displayed there. Place always looked abandoned.

Most likely they are already going out of business and want an excuse to crash the train so they can blame others for their failures instead of themselves. Look! We failed because racists poor hillbillies stopped going to our stores! Fuckin evil bastards. Please ignore any of our management issues though.

Attached: 1524008191100.jpg (500x371, 17K)

Cheaper quality than cabelas and it could be a regional difference, but I have found their prices to be less competitive. Too bad they bought the better company out.

what a dick move

They are really following the "woke" playbook.
>Get woke
>Lose revenue
>Double down
>Go broke

MUH Guns, MHU camouflage. #FuckWhitePeople

Attached: Blank+_6f820338ccfbb4db7c9d3356122eb0af.jpg (510x656, 98K)

Attached: vVko.gif (250x250, 992K)

Bass Pro Shop is good also.

Hunting is popular in Sweden and Norway.

The reason it's not popular in other Euro countries is you've already killed most of your large wildlife, and your tiny countries are running out of forest land. But hey, at least you're importing millions of Arabs - maybe you can hunt those animals.

Hunting was always big here, more on rural Spain.
In the most famous spanish mall chain, they sold shootguns from these brands for example.

Attached: untitled.png (115x234, 4K)

Honestly the Frenchman is right but don't want to give another you to that faggot. Their stock has actually gone up 20% since doing this so it was smart. They want to specialize in softball gear, soccer, basketball, football. Team sports kids do and that is fine. Because Big 5 and Champs went bankrupt so Dicks actually owns that market now and can excel at it.

Like people said there are legit 3 big companies that do hunting and Walmart, so why compete with that?

>Dicks is going to go out of business
It is just stupid SJW points. Anyone who enjoys sporting goods knows to not shop at dicks. You get better service and price at local shops. They were losing money by keeping that shit in the store, so it only makes sense to pull it.

According to leftists late stage capitalism is something like "DAEH HEALTHCARE EXPENSIVE?!"

I think if late stage capitalism is anything it has to be giant corporations forgoing profits in favor of pushing ideology and seizing power

God leftists are so fucking stupid

You know, I think hunting is a pretty gay past time, but the deer population is exploding, isn't it? Aren't they just similar to pests in that they are fucking everywhere and destroy crops?

Attached: Aniki_Saapuu_lankaan.gif (636x358, 2.5M)

No one hunts you retard.

>trumptards and their ilk are the only people who don't know that hunting is dead as a pasttime. wake up you fucking dopes

99% of guns owned by americans have never been used for hunting and american's love for guns has nothing to do with putting food on the table, we love guns because they are TOOLS OF FREEDOM and all legitimate americans are always prepared to fix any problem that arises.

>Fin, fur and feather
Is this IRL Sneeds feed and seed?

>brick and mortar retail
>2018

why do people pay the mark-up tho, in this day and age? like why do you want to pay these chumps' rent and utilities?

Yes they do you city retard.

This
Hunting is a majority middle class/upper middle class activity

OP is a lying faggot. their stock price has gone up since they put restrictions on gun sales.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-01 at 9.01.22 AM.png (636x235, 36K)

Almost all sporting good stores are trying to cater to women now. Half the story is dedicated to women sports clothing and women shoes.

The only sport worth giving a fuck about is your own.

Attached: FD9484C1-94F1-47A7-BD04-E45F5EADFB3B.png (1136x640, 882K)

Jcpennys

Just like The Sports Authority turned into and went bankrupt because of.

Because they bought back a large amount of outstanding stocks , it's called a jewish trick

In the days of post-internet retail, it's pretty dumb to get rid of your loss leader (guns & ammo) that actually brings people into your giant stores.

I've gone into Dick's one time in the past 10 years, and that's to buy bike chain lube that was out of stock on Amazon at the time...lol.

Humans are the only apex predator in the continental US , someone seriously needs to go out and hunt or we are going to have problems

>what are wolves, cougars, and bears
We have all three in Washington state

called that store to ask about a camping product and the guy starts yelling at me telling me to just go in there and look at what they have. ended up ordering off the internet. why do these stupid real stores think that they can carry their archaic business models into the future without listening to customers? hope they all close down and traveling gun shows rent the retail space

Wait so choosing political sides and alienating the majority of your target audience is NOT a good business decision?

I don't understand.

>starbucks not letting niggers use the bathrooms
what?

if they're hunted by humans they're not apex

God DAMN I love being American.

Attached: 6a00d8341cb34753ef0147e096e198970b-800wi.jpg (413x577, 34K)

>fellow ohioan