Romania's "Birthday"

It's been 100 years since Romania became the biggest it's been. Beside gypsies, share some experiences you've had with diaspora

Attached: 47378596_313623869242975_6730685816982470656_n.jpg (2048x1646, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.agerpres.ro/engleza-destinatie-romania/2014/09/30/destination-romania-palinka-the-brand-of-oas-land-satu-mare--13-15-41
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Every time a Romanian commits a crime other Romanians say that he isn't one

I had a Romanian girlfriend. She immigrated here from Timiosara or something like that, and she was a lying, over-dramatic crazy cunt. Killer in the sack, and pretty cute and funny. Hate that bitch but i miss her.

Also she introduced me to Alexandra Stan and mamaliga, for that i will always thank her.

Romania is based, te iubesc!

Best deepthroat I ever got was from a Romanian chick.

sarmale?

I want 3/4 of this shithole's population to be genocited.
Good alcohol, tho...

Attached: descărcare.jpg (275x183, 9K)

I actually agree with this

Codreanu was based

Si Pablo, si. Te creo 100%

Can't even read the fucking labels.

Found it.
www1.agerpres.ro/engleza-destinatie-romania/2014/09/30/destination-romania-palinka-the-brand-of-oas-land-satu-mare--13-15-41

You have more in common with spics than i do pula.

muie la ruși și bozgori

Attached: 1542545757247.png (529x530, 129K)

That's caused most "Romanians" outside Romania are Gypsies. Kind of like how most high crime areas in the U.S are done by blacks, not whites.

Based leaf.

Romania is a Hungarian embarrassment,

Attached: roma_btfo.png (2016x1125, 1.09M)

Traiasca regele!

Attached: Romanian_Army_Flag_-_1940_used_model.svg.png (1280x853, 536K)

Cuantos pesos por ti hermana cabron?

Fugg I am both and gay too. Wat du?

Gr8 b8 m8

Somtimes I listen to Subcarpați

>Romania is a Hungarian embarrassment
Imagine being this retarded

Based and redpilled

me too

Nice Hohenzollern Motto

Die

Attached: 1528171628483.png (647x672, 99K)

Ich weiss, keine Schade, die haben Rumänien besser geführt als Rumäner

Attached: mihai1flg.png (517x703, 97K)

Gypsies = Romanians for us.

Nah, your bitches crazy when facing the SUPERIOR BBC. Told me y'all dicklets can barely match up her pinky finger, lmao!

My 10th grade science teacher was Romanian, nice lady.

Wife had a half Romanian-American friend for many years. Classic user, very narcissistic and vain. Always had her hand out. Never paid anyone back for anything. Very neurotic and crazy too. Loved to spend my wife's money, but was never there for her when she needed a friend. Huge psycho liberal, drug user, heavy drinker. In her late 30s she married a conservative Latino guy--for his money and so she could have last-minute babies. Made him miserable. Dumped him, eventually ran off to NYC or Nashville or somewhere with her new bf's band (she thinks she is a singer), leaving her underage daughter with the ex she tried to brand as abusive to all her friends.

Then she finally blew my wife off after 20 years because wife finally dared to reproach for having been a shitty friend. She hadn't been around in ages because she found richer girlfriends to mooch off of, but I was glad to see her go regardless. She was originally from fucking Ohio, I swear everyone I've met from there was a raging liberal pain in the ass. Stop sending California your garbage, Ohio. Same to you, Romania.

Mihai was a fucking disgrace, he let the commies into the country without putting up a fight then he ran away like the twat that he was.
At the end of his life he started spewing SJW faggotry, glad he's dead, good riddance.
Fuck you, snow nigger. My skin is whiter than yours, I hate our shithole country, holy fuck.

No need to be that harsh, anonm 20% of the pop is more than enough, that would include all the Gypsies and other inbred low IQ scum

Sorry for the blog but you reminded me.

Forgot to add, she was totally proud of her gypsy heritage, kek.

There was nothing he could have done at that point in the war. What he did could have saved us from becoming a soviet republic

I am aware that there are Slav Romanians (it is Slav, right?) and gypsies. I had to watch a gypsy bitch treat my wife like shit but I've had a friend whose mother was Romanian and he was as white as I am in every way that matters. He made the distinction and so do I therefore. It's just that here in the states I think we've acquired a lot more of your gypsy spawn than any real Romanians of the eastern European variety.

this.
Romanians were a mistake.
On behalf of the Magyars, I apologize for having spawned this shameful nuisance.

hooray!

Bringing home a gypsy boyfriend means you're gonna get disowned and get the beating of your life here. Niggers are literally exotic animals here and that's a good thing.

>lying, over-dramatic crazy cunt
typical romanian woman then

Thats not true at all and you know it our women are complete whores that racemix at retarded levels.

happy birthday Romania
>experiences
guys were all bros and girls are qt

Attached: romaniansandserbs.png (945x596, 428K)

Someone ban this shill retard

Bozgori la cuptor. Cea mai buna reteta, inclusiv cacatii emigrati in Canada.

>Thats not true at all
Sorry I don't live in Ferentari like you do. In the rest of the country having a gypsy bf/gf will make you the laughingstock of the family.

>yes ban that guy we dont want our image be showed to the real world, do it now I say my name is Dragnea and you need to fear me
Go kys cuckold if you would bother to actual date you would know how right I am.

>"My dick is bigger than yours"
>"Trust me, I bang all the women"
You sound like an obnoxious middle schooler. I'd say grow the fuck up, but we all know niggers are incapable of that.

Salazar was based. He warned us via Eliade not to go too deep in Russia. Eliade was in Cascais for sometime.

Romanians don't speak a slavic language. White Romanians are descendants of Dacians, Romans and usually have Hungarian admixture

I went there last summer. Amazing cooks. I had the best burger of my life in Brasov, Romania.

>Says all Romanian women love nigger dick
>Calls me a cuck
Ok retard, sorry you have a micropenis.

Based friends

Attached: 1543059077556.png (469x362, 151K)

Te' dracu de aici

That might have been true in the communist era but today its normal to racemix.But keep living in your bubble.
I said romanian women racemix, yes all of them will do it since they dont have ingroup preference.And you are the cuck for defending this mentality.

Best cam whores in the world. Any time you see a cam whore shove something the size of a chair leg in her ass, you can be certain she's Romanian. I honestly wonder what the economic result of a grip of women from the lower classes in Romania ending up with upper class income is going to be. These chicks must be making the equivalent of mid to high six figures.

Imagine being friends with Serbia and Greece.

Love this image

Esti prajit

This

Defending what mentality? All coal burners should get impaled. Are you brain dead?

>they dont have ingroup preference
But their parents and family do, you spastic. You're not wrong about the women tho, they're trash.

Imagine being an Israeli puppet state

t. America's puppet state, which is Israel's puppet state

Attached: 1385810364669.jpg (413x395, 34K)

Mediu sau rar?
Well guess what friend they arent, hell we dont even mock them anymore for going outside of their ethnicity.
And you think their parents know or will ever know because?

Do they tribute to the romanian IRS?

You must live in Ferentari or some shit. Any Romanian woman dating outside her race gets mocked by everyone.

Is Romania in Italy? This is confusing.

Happy birthday Romania

Are you sure about that my friend? Because from a first hand experience I know how much they get "mocked".Maybe we are different generations, tell me do you still date?

>mocked
More like disowned B
Mai iesi si tu din Bucuresti

What firsthand experience are you talking about? Did your sister get raped or some shit? And yes I still date, while avoiding any and all roasties and coal burners.

>crede ca sunt in Bucuresti
I dont have a sister and its normal for romanian women that were not born in communist era to racemix.

>while avoiding any and all roasties
T. Nicu zis ''Poponarul''

you ate a burger in Romania...man...you could try some dishes (common in Balkans, not roach influence as many idiots thinks but Byzantine one (well...the good Greeks). roaches ate horse meat cooked on horseshit, that is their roots.

1. Sarmale. I love them so much (minced pork/beef/lamb meat in cabbage leaves) but I ate them just 2 times on year. Traditions before salivating glands.

2. Ciorba - rich soup with veggies and meat. Daily for me. Word came from turkshits, dish is definitely Balkanic (otherwise explain nomad fucks cooking that)

3. Mamaliga (close to italian polenta) with cheese and cream. Every 3 days or so. No fucking idea what they used instead of corn before Americas.

4. Pork bits fried in oil. Fuck cholesterol, we have 1 life. Vegetarian morons forgot that, in most of Europe, winter was harsh and crops would grow just 3-4 moths. Salted meat or preserved in fat was the thing.

5. Lamb on spit. So expensive now people forgot.

to 10 - fuck this, I'm drinking wine. Traiasca Romania, fuck islam, fuck EU, fuck the left, fuck the fake right.

lol yeah right, in this africa tier shithole

>teleorman
Coaie nu pot sa ma gandesc la locuri in afara Bucurestului unde am vazut tigani cu romance. Ori esti prajit complet ori iti bazezi toata teoria pe 2 sau 3 anecdote. Zi unde esti ca te inteleg mai bine dupaia.

Chiar nu inteleg cum de vb tu asa de sigur in Canada despre ce se intampla aici?

Thank you serb bro. Slibovita!

try to take with you as many gypsies as you can

Ai dreptate, cu totii stim ca atunci cand pleci in alta tara ti se sterge complet memoria si e absolut imposibil fizic sa te intorci inapoi pentru orice perioada de timp.
tl;dr esti prost

Ca vin des acasa si tin legatura cu prieteni, prajiturel

Frate chiar nu va inteleg fie eu traiesc intr-un paradox fie voi mintiti.

Kek, the only good question
Its ANAF here

zero tax. then you masturbating moron, just the same.

Pune mana pe carte si muta-te de la liceul de cacat in care esti acum si o sa observi ca familiile normale nu-si lasa pizdele sa se marite cu cioroi.

My AK-47 is Romanian

Married a Romanian woman. Lying fucking bitch that will take all of your money. Borderline personality disorder is the norm.

After we divorced, she lied to the cops saying the pulled a gun on her and threatened to shoot her. $10,000 in legal fee later I was found not guilty.

If you meet one, run the fuck away because she is out to use you like a vampire.

Communism has damaged these people. Stay away. If they were born in the US, they might be ok. If they were raised in Romania, GTFO.

Am terminat scoala de mult prietene si in toate institutiile de invatamant si mai apoi in viata de zi cu zi vezi asa ceva si nu poti spune ca este ceva rar.Asa ca eu unu chiar nu va inteleg, reiterez fie eu traiesc intr-un paradox fie voi mintiti.

Yet we aren't allowed to own AK's, only sell them to other people so a bunch of fat fucks can make more money. Can anyone nuke this shithole already ?

>gypsy heritage
so she was colored? Mexicans jumping the fence yesterday are more Americans than gypsies living here since hungarians /turks/ mongols bring them, Romanians.

Otherwise you are right, our women are as whores as everyone else now. Including restaurant bills (I get you go out a lot and eat on women expense?.. oh, by bad, you're married.)

Unde pula mea esti? In Brasov nu vazusem niciodata nimic de genul asta

>de la liceul de cacat
Adevarat^^
0 tigani la mine in liceu si e doar al 3lea pe oras
Am un frate la un liceu mai bun si tot asa, 0 tigani
Bine is putini tigani la mine in oras asa in general, dar tot

The tax law is different here. They couldn't collect it even if the bitches declared only the people who'd rent them a studio to camwhore would be taxable. Can't even think of where to incadrate it. Like independent personal entertainer if that even exists.
Prostitution is not a full crime here like a felony but behind doors in private among adults it's a private activity outside the interest of the law enforcement, de facto and de jure too.
Also the tax code here changes 4 or 5 times per year, worst case she gives 100eur to the guy and a quickie if he can prove a tax evasion greater than 10k eur per year. That's the money she'd be paying to the state not her income.

Mergi mai jos cu 60km si vezi nu numai cu tigani dar arabi,negri si mai recent chinezi/coreeni.

>If they were born in the US, they might be ok.
I refute this.

I just bought a Romanian WASR-10 recently as well. Love the underfolder stock. Was looking at a Bulgarian, but decided on the Romanian.

happy birthday

Sure thing Radu, that's why her romanian hubby is so nervous when I'm around. Bet he secretly wishes we'll at one point get to fuck in front of him.
>our women are complete whores that racemix at retarded levels
this
the penis envy is strong in this one

You don't own an ak47

Fucking KYS you Americlap, I hope your country forces us into war with Russia and we get nuked once and for all.

Ai de plm chiar îs bozgor dar nici bunica mea afonă nu vorbea așa coaie.

Esti din transilvania, centru sau estu ardealului
Te cred, am fost in vizita, doar pitici acolo