Ivanka rejected Jesus to marry Jared 666th avenue Kushner

She's Trump favorite. Can you be crhistian and still suport him?

Attached: IVANKA-KOTEL.jpg (600x337, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6004465/Karlie-Kloss-follows-future-sister-law-Ivanka-Trumps-path-converting-Judaism.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate brown people, so Trump and I are cool.

Your whore women hate their race.

Attached: 1542916123516.jpg (960x540, 50K)

so you're real flag, coward

Because Christians dont really believe in their shit. Just like you Lefty faggots. You're just group think zombies.

Attached: npc religion jesus.png (632x796, 218K)

Attached: marylin monroe jews did it.jpg (341x501, 98K)

"Orange Man Bad"

I am ok with that. Trump himself racemixed with Slavs. So now the kikes are watered down with Germanic-Slav mutt genes.

Look at her weirdo mutt face, the fake blond hair and her brown eyes.

Attached: ivanka-trump.jpg (644x429, 31K)

"Karlie Kloss follows in future sister-in-law Ivanka Trump's steps by converting to Judaism before marriage to Josh Kushner"
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6004465/Karlie-Kloss-follows-future-sister-law-Ivanka-Trumps-path-converting-Judaism.html

We get all that hot aryan pussy. you stormfags stay with the white trash. your whore women get get enough of jewish dicks.

Attached: karlie-kloss.jpg (900x767, 131K)

>get get
Cant get*

REPORT ALL RULEBREAKING TROLL THREADS

Attached: Sage.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

Jews go to heaven as well retard.

Kek. Are your own women so ugly that you need to go for another race's women? Also, you get the worst. Admittedly, it may be true that Karlie Kloss is stunningly beautiful. However, she does not care about her own race, having no loyalty. And with this unloyal shiksa you form the future generation, thus with the worst genetic stock with regards to character.

Here a photograph of Alexander Gustafsson with his perfect Aryan wife who will be our future generation.

Attached: moa-and-family-297x300.png (297x300, 143K)

Funny because I can say the same about your women.

Israel has every right to defend itself.

Attached: 1539751034996m.jpg (682x1024, 85K)

Just a reminder as to her first dick

Attached: 1541979193441.jpg (760x929, 131K)

>Kek. Are your own women so ugly that you need to go for another race's women?
I wont deny, european women are the finest creation of nature. I myself will probably end with a beautiful shiksa as well.
Most women of no matter the race they belong, dont give fuck about preserving their heritage. the reason jews end up with the hottest shiksa's is because we're rich & smart.

Attached: DlQkcbp.jpg (800x669, 219K)

>Jared 666th avenue Kushner

lol

Attached: miga2.png (825x555, 460K)

dont think ive seen your version b4

Attached: donald-fucks-his-daughter.jpg (600x851, 90K)

How can one man be so based?

>Jared 666th avenue Kushner
you know that address was the US Headquarters of the nazi party

Well, I encourage you to do so for the reason stated before. You get the trash from a character point of view with no racial loyalty. Also, after you defiled those Shiksas your offspring gets degraded. Your daughters will need fake blond hair, nose surgery etc. In addition, since you choose women who do not care about their race, they will probably not have more than one or two children (three at best) anyway. Such kind of women do not take sacrifices to preserve their own race. This helps also that you kike vermin do not become too large.

And also I pity you for having such repugnant Jewish women.

>We get all that hot aryan pussy.
she not even Russian, but honestly they're some hot ass jew women who are as freaky as Russians, but a lot of them got nose jobs

>Israel has every right to defend itself.
on it's own dime no problem

I'm a jew who converted to christianity. Christian's are about the only white gentiles worth preserving if I'm honest.

Pure Jewish specimen.

Trump failed to protect his own daughter from these inbreds, now he cant even protect america giving 38 billion of our taxes to israhell instead of using it to Make America Great Again.

Attached: 1528467757384.jpg (303x296, 26K)

He already racemixed with Slavs, he is a civic nationalist and loves the Jews.

Look at the ugly Slav mutts he produced.

Attached: 6nrg5n6y6y2z.jpg (1241x801, 101K)

Implying Christianity and Judaism isnt the same thing, leave your circle jerk of you radical faceberg group of 14 other muh holy crusaders and realize that all abrahamic religions get the rope