Pay Respect, Now

Most of you pussies are way to young to have any real beef with this man. You should view his passing as the passing of the last generation of Americans to have any balls whatsoever.

If you are spitting on his grave it’s probably because your mother was a cam whore and you’ve never had any men in your life to pass down any real sense of masculinity to you.

Attached: 8ECBD469-9F91-43F3-9E95-C0ABB2ABA753.jpg (992x744, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5FSax_VvGvY
theconspiracyblog.com/conspiracies/current-politics/george-w-bush/759-george-w-bush-a-homosexual-pedophile-new-evidence-ties-this-reality-to-the-anthrax-murders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

S

S

Attached: Highwayofdeath2.jpg (900x596, 315K)

Certainly a different way of looking at things.

No Nut November claims another life. when will it end bros?

not many people died from that. most people ditched their vehicles and ran away.

Read my lips fuck off bitch

literally who?

S

Imagine being so young that your mother was a cam whore

I should add, in this thread S means sponge to an image of your cam whore mother.

You people are disgusting and should be ashamed.

>Son of Prescott Bush
>Father of GW Bush
This nigger is a traitor
>S

Obama’s mother was an early innovator of cam whoredom, for example.

S

I don’t agree with everything he did.
He had a lot of tough choices.
Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
May he Rest In Peace.

Mass murder and crook.

Satanic prick. Murdered JFK. Hired an actor when he couldn’t get elected President and tried to murder him too.
Absolute evil.
Rot in Hell you bastard.

the fuck does sponge mean? is that some finna black twitter lingo?
anyway george was a crypto kike and so are you, S

Context clues are your friend, pothead. S p o o g e.

>generation of Americans to have any balls whatsoever.
You mean the men tricked into fighting against freedom and siding with Communists in WWII?
The generation that believed everything the TV told them without hesitation?
>S

phoneposting zoomer vs autocorrect, who will win?

My Mom was literally a stripper in the 1980s fuck her fuck you and fuck every Bush except Jeb he's OK. S S S S S S S S S

I'm pretty sure he was a scumbag CIA nigger who banged underage male prostitutes at the White House.

F

weird thing: i can neither say good or bad things about his presidency

No new taxes my ass

S

S
>>>PROBABLY
That faggot carried the stick like everyone else, if Drumpf died I'd spit on his grave after burning every boomer, zoomer and teenage fag on T_D

OP, maybe you are the one too young to know anything about the Bush family.

Attached: Bones_logo.jpg (346x328, 61K)

it's a T_D zoomer
pewdiepie zoomers are also coming here, would be nice if they weren't retarded

>last generation of Americans to have any balls whatsoever.
so using the money my dad made to exterminate jews during wwii and murdering a beloved US president is balls?

I thought that was jackass criminal bootlicking faggot ass treason

>pay respect to war mongering bastard who hoisted his retarded son on the Country as a way of saying fuck you to the guy who denied him his second term

F

Attached: 1330920708005.jpg (196x242, 29K)

CALL YOUR CONGRESSMAN, DEMAND NO FLAG AT HALF MAST FOR THIS TREASONOUS CUNT

S
FUCK GLOW IN THE DARK NIGGERS

Looks like Mad Max, prob a lot of fun

Attached: 54DC39E7-D1CF-4070-8FB7-1743C6818851.jpg (720x667, 88K)

First president of the glow in the dark nigger society

Just stopped by solely to

S

for posterity

butt slamming nigger loving faggot child molesters
don't deserve respect. he didn't repent.

Attached: franklin coverup2.jpg (693x417, 281K)

G-d bless this man for doing what needed to be done. I pray that the eternal light bringer grant him peace from all this worldly suffering and grant him safe passage in the ether. Soon the rotting pillars of this empire will cave in and make way for a new American century. Me Bush was not only a president but an architect....he laid the foundation and for what I bend my knee to him and his entire clan (except Jeb)

Thats just some good old boy Skull and Bones fun. Bonesmen are all about the sodomy.

Obvious Jew is Obvious

Attached: steve guttenberg hairy.png (848x689, 619K)

Dutch shemale versus anything.

>ten reasons why flying into active gunfire is less brave than working in tech as a transgender millennial

Go back to Buzzfeed.

so what youre sayin is bill clinton is next right??

hitler did nothing wrong right?

S

He planned the migrant crisis, it was one of his proudest achievements. Now make his royal blood proud and give your daughter to jamal.

I won't speak ill of the dead, rest in peace cabalist.

youtube.com/watch?v=5FSax_VvGvY

Nice shop.

Attached: 046953DD-9816-444C-A569-DE1D5BDC58B5.jpg (620x412, 102K)

S

Hitler was a pawn on a chessboard, the funding was secured for Zionism. A manufactured crisis to spur migration.

Attached: zionazi.jpg (565x318, 27K)

Burden of proof that he did something wrong is on you, no straw-man

>First president of the glow in the dark nigger society
no man, Nixon's campaign manager was poppy Bush, Ike was the last really clean one, Kennedy was surrounded by the brothers under the skin

Bill is not a rapist, those women were thirsty and are now ashamed of it. Hillary is the evil one and broke Bill allowing a dark entity to enter him whenever doing their twisted rituals at the bohemian grove.

I spit on the grave of JFK's assassin. Rot in hell faggot Bush. MAGA

CIA field agent in Dallas during JFK Assassination

Becomes head of CIA 10 years later

Attached: bushciadir.jpg (1088x725, 100K)

call congress and demand they deny presidential honors to this treasonous douchebag

no flag at half staff at post offices, it must be done

>CIA field agent in Dallas during JFK Assassination
fingered by Hoover as the head of the cabal of anti castro fanatics who headed up the hit

>Hitler was a pawn on a chessboard
a gay one at that, Hitler murdered his fag lover in bed

George H W Bush also had a preference for young black males

theconspiracyblog.com/conspiracies/current-politics/george-w-bush/759-george-w-bush-a-homosexual-pedophile-new-evidence-ties-this-reality-to-the-anthrax-murders

Rest in piss to this pederast.

Attached: screaming.jpg (638x456, 53K)

Killing countless innocent people in south america, in their own countries.
S

>Bush loved gay black males
God can you blame him. You haven't lived until you've had your butthole stretched by a huge black buck.

S

>You haven't lived until you've had your butthole stretched by a huge black buck.
Bush was from the Sodomite school, he wasn't gay because you were sucking HIS dick, that means you are gay, not him

The modern right are not men. They're the wing of white male fragility and "gibs me dat blue checkmark".

In order to join the Skull and Bones he crossed the line and took a cock up the ass from his elder bonesman. The fuck the neophytes in a stone coffin in the crypt at Yale

Attached: 800px-Yale_Skull_and_Bones_facade_from_angle.jpg (800x600, 209K)

Is this really how far Jow Forums has fallen? Shilling against the highway of death? Get the fuck out of here you fucking soft bitch.

S

Muh (((new world order)))
Fuck that shill