What is the best age for women to be Moms?

What is the best age for women to be Moms?

No meme answers please!

Attached: moms.jpg (620x391, 102K)

After they get married but no older than 34.

Biologically? 16-22
Culturally? Hardly ever. The women here are badly diseased and should be avoided by and large

Don’t get married. 60% chance of getting divorced. The man gets fucked financially and the kids grow up watching mommy get fucked by a strange man she met online

early twenties

If she was raised right with a husband older than her to support the family and a tight support group of family and church to help her keep in line when the husband is working, 18-24 are the prime child rearing years. She is young enough to manage the stress of managing a household full of young children, will hopefully be in good fitness to provide an example for the children, and she'll be a young grandmother to help support her grandchildren if applicable.

Here is a nip I just found under some chinese leftovers video.
I thought it made sense

Attached: jobs.png (1229x371, 98K)

Also this. Women are mentally ill. Every single one is batshit crazy, if you don’t think they are, then they are just good at hiding it, until after you tie the knot. Then you are stuck with a aging narcissistic, money grubbing leech for the rest of your days

On the month of her 15th Birthday till she's 24.

Attached: youtube.png (4562x1893, 3.96M)

Ideally married and 16-18. No kids after.that and an empty nest by 35. Rest of life to be unburdened and have fun

She'll have beef flaps by then

75% of them take synthetic hormones. every day.
Younger generation becoming aware of this

the age government lets me marry them
mash allah.

Attached: what my.jpg (480x319, 22K)

/thread

One of these things is not like the other

Anyone who says otherwise is a retard.

17 to 28 after 34 it’s just gambling.

>Also this. Women are mentally ill. Every single one is batshit crazy, if you don’t think they are, then they are just good at hiding it, until after you tie the knot. Then you are stuck with a aging narcissistic, money grubbing leech for the rest of your days

This is so accurate. For some unknown godly reasons, they just want to argue and create drama for the fucking sake of it. Even if they lack any sane logic and reason to back up their retarded claims. It's like they're 24/7 on the defensive and being on the look for the slightest shit to make mountain out of it.

I feel like older than 25 is a goner and bouncing back from the wall

my mom had me at 36 shes retarded

18, have at least 10 children and take care of the house.

lol! what a selfish cunt!

Any problems you have got`?

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

stop bitching and do something about it

18-26

25-27

Funny, that's exactly how I think. Grandma had 4 kids early, but still works to this day.

Well it's considered far right because of how much ground progressives gained, in the muslim world it's mainstream.

16-24.
However, due to immaturity egged on by a modern, structuralless society that holds little to no standards for mothers and relationships, 19 is probably the minimum age appropriate.
So, more like 19-24.
However, that's not to say that pregnancy after should be discouraged. Especially for Europeans, fruitfulness is vital.

>Sister
>Brother
Parents split and get back together marry again. Mother pregnant with me but my dad adopted me and other dad didn't want much go do with me also had problems with his other kids
>Me

My mother was 40 with me. I should just be glad I am here and function well. Although I could never do what my dad did. I respect him and see him as my true dad even if not biological

40? That's too late! You're probably functioning autist.