Me and my gf talked about possibly having threesomes in the future...

Me and my gf talked about possibly having threesomes in the future, and I told her that it would be good but I don't want any other guy fucking her ever, but girls are a okay

She accepted that but said that it sounds kinda unfair, but for me it seems like the only acceptable thing to do.

Is there anything I can say or explain it in a way to make it seem less one sided?

Attached: 1524387175100.jpg (847x1200, 173K)

It is extremely one sided, but extreme promiscuity is bad for traditional relationships anyway.

Dont do it, you will regret it.

It is unfair, so just don't do it

It is one sided and unfair.
It's fine if she agrees to it being one sided and unfair, but "I can fuck other girls, you can't get fucked by other guys" is unfair.

who brought it up? if it was her, break up, if it was you just own up to your mistake and tell her that you thought about it and the whole thing sounds like a bad idea. just don't do it at all.

This exactly.

Pretty much this. Almost impossible to make it seem less one-sided because it is one-sided

No sane man wants to give his woman to another man

Women LOVE it when their man fucks other women and is lusted after by them

Attached: AC898021-23E1-474E-8ACE-5A1498497B0E.jpg (720x464, 32K)

Women are not a hive mind. Personally, couldn't be more untrue.

When my boyfriend gets hit on I get jealous as fuck, when I think that he fucked around in the past I feel sick in the stomach.
If he even offered to have a threesome I'd be dumping him.
Shit, the only thing I want to hear when I'm coming is that he's mine and he wants just me, there's nothing that gets me off more than knowing he belongs to me.

but you prove the point - you react emotionally when your bf is attractive to other women and then feel more sexual pleasure when he re commits to you.

imagine how hot it would be watching him plough another girl and then come a tell you he loves you

I don't see how I prove the point. The idea of him with other women doesn't turn me on at all (on the contrary, it makes me feel insecure and bad, it is a turn off) and I love the idea of him belonging to me.

I don't want to share him, I don't want other girls to have him. If he fucked another girl I'd dump him. If he even went as far as asking me to have a threesome, I'd dump him.
I don't want him to "re-commit", I want him to stay committed. I love that he wants *me*. I don't want him to want anyone else.

You can’t argue with retards user.

how about you guys just stick with twosomes and try to last longer

fucking degenerates i swear

because its an emotional reaction to his attractiveness. you respond to the effect he has on other women. somewhere deep down you must realise that makes him more valuable to you

so when he then commits to you, as such a 'valuable' person you feel good.

I'm being slightly facietious in the 'how hot' comment - but if you saw him being flirted with, and then later he made love to you - you'd feel more close and turned on by his love/commitment

no but she can discuss with people who have a viewpoint.

any other helpful hints you have there?

>Is there anything I can say or explain it in a way to make it seem less one sided?
No, because what you're asking for is inherently one sided if she wants to explore MMF. Why do you get to indulge in exactly what you want and she's not allowed to do what amounts to the female equivalent of what you're asking her to do for you. It's bullshit.

Why are you asking her to trust you to do something you won't trust her to do?

>listen vagina, let my penis explain how your vagina works

Not all "emotional reactions" are the same, user.
Of course I react to the fact that other women like him, but I don't like it. It doesn't turn me on. It makes me feel sad. I also react emotionally when I hear of dogs having cancer, it doesn't mean I masturbate to that thought.
It doesn't make him feel more appealing, it feels like a lot of fucking trouble. I honestly wish other women didn't notice him and I was the only one aware of how fucking amazing of a man he is and how great he looked. He's valuable to me not because other women want to suck his dick, but because he's a great dude.

I love when he commits to me because I love him and I'm his, because I dedicate my life to him and his happiness and it feels good when shit like this is mutual. When the connection is shared. There's nothing that feels better than knowing he has eyes just for me, that I'm the only thing that matters to him.
And when he gets flirted with I really don't want to fuck him afterwards, I mostly just feeling like crap all night.

I mean, it's unfair, but when it comes to emotional security it is totally fair game. Are you insisting upon the threesome? Is she not down for it? If she told you she wasn't down for it, would you accept that? It all will boil down to the individual's comfort level rather than fairness. My GF loves it when I nudes but doesn't really like sending them, which is totally fine. Conversely, I like doing a bunch of raunchy shit whereas she doesn't initiate much of it. Unbalanced? Yes. Fine regardless? You bet.

hey other human, lets discuss something and not discount each others view because we (think we) know we have different genetalia

fair enough. I can't be in your mind so I accept you don't feel this.

makes you very unusual. i wouldnt want my boyfriend fucking around but i love it when he's the centre of attention because he comes back to me..

hope you keep him for a long time.

You’re pathetic.
For every other vagina you touch, she will find the biggest, hardest, meanest cock to rail her sweet little pink pussy.

You are trash and have just ruined your own relationship. Happy?

Yeah, I don't like when my boyfriend is the centre of attention at all.
I don't even want my friends to know him, because I want him to be mine only and I hate when people talk about him or comment about him. I never talk about our relationship, I never talk about him.

I never felt like he was valuable because of what others thought of him, I never really cared of what they thought. Even when my friends criticise some aspects of him (his political views, his habits) I never felt like my opinion of him changed.
I always thought he was the best because I got to know him and thought he was.

Thanks, good luck to you too.

>She accepted that but said that it sounds kinda unfair, but for me it seems like the only acceptable thing to do.

The etiquette of threesomes and mutual extra-relationship satisfaction are not well defined. Maybe this is because for the first 2000 years of western civilization this was considered degeneracy.

So I guess we would have to say this is governed by the law of equity. Why not? Nothing else applies.

If you wanna double dip, she will want that double tip

Attached: cattothbrush.jpg (500x334, 100K)

Listen to the other anons. You'll regret it.

You're going to destroy the relationship with this. That said, you probably deserve it.
There's nothing wrong with a one-sided arrangement if she's ok with it. Some girls are more interested in other girls and don't want MMF/MFM anyways. But she fucking complained about it? Man if you force her into said situation she's either thin-skinned and doing it just to please you, or will think it's unfair forever - in either case it's a horrible idea. Basically it IS unfair to want what you want, and NOT be ok with what she wants when doing what you want makes her feel like it's unfair.

You're selfish and it's going to cause issues. That said, here's my advice: if you can convince the gf to do it, start looking for other girls while you're at it, maybe pick one for the threesome (tho that might be risky). Break up with the gf after you're bored with her. Because in the long run it's not going to work. But getting girls to do shit just to please you is, as sad as it is to say, pretty damn fun.

I honestly can't understand women like you. Why would you want your bf to be getting attention? To see him fuck another woman? If he's attractive you know he's attractive. Guys who don't shut down thirsty sluts just show their weakness and insecurity.

This. Its over for you.

You lost

My roommate has rejected the threesome for years and I put up with his gf's perverted shit/ sexual harassment.

She were also cool with a girl but wanted MORE so she were caught sucking off his best friend a few weeks back. She still gets her feels/looks off on ME + she gets him because hes too fucking weak to deny her sex so Its not going to stop.

Satisfy her hunger or become her bitch.

i wanna find a gf like this someday

You dont, they are insane.

that moment when your gf tricked your mindset about having 3some but shes not going to do it anyway, shes just testing you and since OP is a literal chad wannabee his romantic life will end like a kamikaze pilot during world war 2

Attached: e574e02ef72f92614d2241efc0e7004e.jpg (500x496, 50K)

What sort of little bitch lets himself either become a cuck or let's a slit get away with making him one. Don't date girls like that and if you mistakenly do just dump her ass in the cruelest way possible

Lmao. This guy
Nice bait user.
But unfortunately they are most often empty words.
Love is meaningless without commitment to each other. If you can't commit to that person don't do it.

Haha lmao.

Well it is one sided and hypocritical so I don't know what to tell you. I also find girls who are willing to have threesomes are especially promiscuous and are not to be trusted

to be honest this sounds like a sad relationship that wont last long because you are literally agreeing to cheat on eachother

>makes you very unusual. i wouldnt want my boyfriend fucking around but i love it when he's the centre of attention because he comes back to me..

i don't think it makes her unusual, so much as it makes her relationship focused, and comparatively well developed/well thought out.

in your case, it seems like you're engaging in less of a relationship pursuit and more of a visceral stimulation partner.

Threesomes are a terrible idea, my girlfriend initiated one for my birthday with a mutual friend. It was a nice experience, but honestly isn't as great as it is hyped up to be. It's usually you interacting with one of the girls whilst the other kisses you or the other girl. We used some dildo play as well but there wasn't much enjoyment for me there.

I kept being friends with said mutual friend and my girlfriend got jealous if we hung out, decided to cheat on me as in her head I was fucking this girl.

FBI did a study on this. Men become violent more often when their woman had sex with another man. Women were more violent if their man FELL IN LOVE with the other woman, sex was forgiveable.

It only makes sense. If you let a guy shoot his sperm in your woman, you spend 18 years paying for something that wasn’t even yours. If you let a girl ride your man then he just proved he’s a stud.

Attached: C382BB02-FCAB-4860-9193-CD3CBF968CE2.jpg (270x186, 22K)

>threesomes
Oh boy, here we go again!

For real though, that's one of many things that will fuck up a perfectly good relationship.
Unless you're fine doing the Patrice O'Neal method and imagining every guy cumming into your girl's holes, then a threesome should not be an idea.
She'll want equal rights and you have to be part of a train. Trust me, you do not want to be part of a train.

So, no, there's no way to put it so it's not one-sided unless you want to hold a full-blown orgy.