FIVE FOOT FOUR

>FIVE FOOT FOUR
>can't sit in my chair on maximum height because then my foot don't touch ground which is very bad for my psoas muscles and causes me to have pain in lower back
>if I lower it I can't rest my arms on armrests because my desk is too high and I have to strain my arms
>literally can't enjoy vidya because of my manletism
what do?

Attached: 2 manlet wojak.jpg (633x758, 41K)

Bad troll. You don't know how tall/short 5'4" is. You must be one of those bitter 6'3" virgins whose oneitis is being fucked by a short guy.

I'm 164cm. professionally measured at military qualification. fuck off dude

shut the fuck up fuck off stop making these threads fuck you

come back with a real problem

What your post described is someone who is 124cm, not 164cm.

But I have a real problem user. I can't do things I enjoy because of my physical shortcomings. why are you telling me this is not a real problem? oh right. because it's a normalfag board and unless I have a problem with relationship it's not real
this is my desk. it's at 80cm. my leg below knee is slightly above 40cm

Attached: ikea bad.jpg (225x225, 5K)

You are such a bad liar. 164cm is the average height for girls in a lot of countries. Do you seriously expect anyone to believe that 25% of the population cannot do anything because of their height? Go larp on Jow Forums.

>80cm
that's a high desk you got there. buy lower desk

>get a chair with adjustable height
>get a desk with adjustable height
retard

Attached: i dont feel so good.jpg (720x506, 64K)

not OP, but how much of a detriment is height in real life?

im 5'9 and i feel short a lot. do women really judge me that much, and are there really any other problems tat come from being 5'9?

no one takes you seriously. even if you achieve something they will think that you are just compensating and make fun of you all the time.
also women only consider you as friend at best and hate you at worst

can i get a non-meme answer?

Just remember that the guys who have the most success with women are nearly always average or below average height. Tall men tend to be lanky or fat and rarely have confidence.

I just did some measurements to show how full of shit you are.

>be 167cm
>desk is 76cm
>chair at 55cm

Go troll elsewhere.

Get a stool, entire problem is solved.

/thread

Actually I can touch ground with my chair maxed but I need to sit at the edge. and I like to lean my back

it's just not comfortable

Get a foot rest?

Your adjustable chair has five or more legs you could put your feet on, foot rests exist, adjustable tables/shelves/trays exist, you're a guy so no excuse on not being able to modify your desk, hop in the chair and cross your legs, buy some drywall guy stilts at home depot, platform shoes.

There's actually benefit like you're not ruining the environment like tall and fat people are by consuming unnecessary resources.

i...never noticed that. wow

thank you user, you’ve made me feel a little less insecure

Anything above 5'7" isn't a 'big' problem, unless you're from one of the taller European countries

even in burgerland? most of the people at my uni are taller than me

brehs, if im 5'9 and pajeet, is it:

-better because i am 'tall' for a non-sikh pajeet?
-worse because i am a manlet and a shitskin

>the people you see succeed the most are the people you see the most often
Fucking retard

Depends on the expectations of the girl you're dating. If you're above-average for a specific group, find girls who date that group and wow them with your above-averageness.

>pajeet
Sorry bro, this will always be a huge disadvantage and there's nothing you can do about it.

Suck it up and get on with your life. Get back to me when you're a practical replacement anytime anyone needs a step stool, you've hit your head on low door frames, or accidentally punched a low hanging light fixture trying to put on clothes before.

I'm 5'0". I have a footrest at desk at work. Quite a lot of us do, actually.