Canadians are Paypigs to their Food Dom Masters

They have been socially engineered to be absolute gluttons for punishment; the ultimate Paypig people. The only thing that I have seen that comes close to their behaviour on these boards over the past few months are literal paypigs who are into 'findom'.

All of their indoctrination tells them that paying ridiculous high prices is a good thing. They think being a paypig to their agricartels is an accomplishment.

-pic on the right would cost $270 in paypig land if you paid canadian paypig bucks.

no leaf as been able to piece together these items for less than $270 CDN in canada.

In order to get it for less than $270 you'd have to plot out which stores to hit and when, you would need thorough recon and reliable price and availability intel - possibly recruiting locals as though it were a military raid. You might even need to recruit agents from within the stores.

Attached: canada 75 vs us 75.jpg (2352x1105, 360K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.co.uk/article/inside-the-77th-brigade-britains-information-warfare-military
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

!

Alert: Camera Flash Detected in Coffee Aisle. Deploy Paypig Protection Squad

Attached: 23 dolla per kg.jpg (1920x2016, 421K)

paypig chicken pricing

Attached: $19 chicken brampton.jpg (2016x980, 408K)

Just report and move on. Don't take the bait.

check out this convenience store paypig domination station. the most expensive aero bar on earth

Attached: gas station leafland.jpg (3691x1469, 1.07M)

oink oiink paypig

Attached: $38 roast beef.jpg (819x715, 82K)

$46 and it's on sale

Attached: $46 roast beef.jpg (936x857, 441K)

Leaf paypigs pay $6/gallon for gasoline.

To give you an idea of how hilarious this is,
>1 barrel = 42 gallons
>1 barrel gasoline = $252
>1 barrel of FLO (Fucking Leaf Oil) = $5

Americans buy Leaf paypig oil for $5, crack it then sell it back to paypig Leafs at nearly $6/gallon, making a profit of $247 off $5 or a 5000% crack spread.

>Meanwhile in the Land of FREEDOM
1 gallon gasoline (RBOB) = $1.3888 in the futures market, so 1 barrel of gasoline is $58 while 1 barrel of WTI is $50.42, so a crack spread of $7.58 or 14.8%

>Canada crack spread 5000%
>USA crack spread 14.8%

a barrel of canadian oil sells for the cost of a gallon of canadian paypig milk.

Attached: IM FINE.png (451x476, 300K)

Attached: _Photo.png (488x436, 204K)

hey leafs post a whole chicken.show us the paypiggu prices. here is what one costs just over the border

Attached: $5 usa chicken.jpg (3264x1836, 2.04M)

99¢/lbs

Attached: 99 cents a pound.jpg (1836x3264, 1.45M)

Don't forget the dude weed piggus

Attached: 570AnOunce.jpg (1410x1112, 101K)

Take a photo of a Toronto landmark along with a timestamp to prove that you're Canadian and end the horror

ham almost 5x as expensive in canadistan

Attached: usa ham.jpg (1600x900, 664K)

1 joint costs more than a barrel of leaf oil

Good grief.

paypiggu steak prices

Attached: steakdeau.png (932x900, 1.17M)

canada is huge, food is expensive in the north and west (also cucked ontario)

paypiggios

$6 for paypigs

Attached: cheerios 6 bucks.jpg (675x900, 251K)

americans here talking about life in yukon .... baka....

>canada is huge, food is expensive in the north and west (also cucked ontario)
southwestern ontario prices. they are piggus

Attached: southwestern ontario.jpg (2290x2932, 1016K)

a barrel of canadian oil sells for the cost of a gallon of canadian paypig milk or a 4 pack of kraft dinner

Attached: kraft dinner.jpg (907x1209, 359K)

well at least we dont have to pay thousands to see a doctor and get pills

The 77th Brigade posting with multiple IPs is at it again

They had operational targets across the globe: Iran, Africa, North Korea, Russia and the UK. Sometimes the operations focused on specific individuals and groups, sometimes the wider regimes or even general populations. Operation Quito was a campaign, running some time after 2009, to prevent Argentina from taking over the Falkland Islands.

wired.co.uk/article/inside-the-77th-brigade-britains-information-warfare-military

watch out for the crash....

Alert: Camera Flash Detected in Deli Aisle

Deploy Security Parimeter and begin metadata compile.

Attached: is it illegal to photo food in canada.png (710x915, 129K)

>The 77th Brigade
you think the UK government is engaged in military operations against you? haha do you know what that means chen?

Why so defensive? It's ok to give in and let grocery prices be Canadas great shame. You don't have to justify it.

Attached: Post the in store prices.png (1532x1184, 1.18M)

You are an idiot, that shit can be bought for 100 in CAD here, making it cheeper than 75USD there. Tardbucket.

USA Chicken drumsticks .98 cents a pound.

Attached: drumsticks 99 cents us.jpg (5312x2988, 1.76M)

compare to these paypig prices.

$20 for these noname chicken legs

Attached: $19 for 4.4 lbs of chicken legs.jpg (960x1280, 267K)

What up, user? Yesterday's threads were great! They were so pissed that they started to short circuit!

Attached: MI awoo.jpg (1024x576, 120K)

Attached: food price anon.jpg (500x436, 48K)

Something something when you call him a paypig watch as he recoils.

Attached: Canada is a fugged mercy rake now.png (1330x1630, 1.78M)

>They were so pissed that they started to short circuit!
that was hilarious. the one guy who was spamming and melting down yesterday is already here. i bet he didnt sleep well

Attached: absolutrely.jpg (562x600, 37K)

It's not just food, It's everything, gas, electronics. Look at car insurance prices in Ontario some time. Ontario is a shit hole, I've lived here all my life and people here don't seem to realize how bad it is. I make 20+ an hour and it's not enough for me to live on my own in a 1 bedroom apartment, not while I'm also paying for car insurance, heat and electricity. You've got to have a roomate or a partner if you want to live "on your own" unless you're making serious money. The cattle here think it's normal. We're used to it. I just want to leave this country

except we can smoke weed legeally

I have ran off leaf shitposters out of threads by just bringing it up.

Attached: 1523018683720.jpg (820x820, 117K)

paypiggu cereal prices. a crunchy shakedown to start a long day of being a paypiggy

Attached: cereal.jpg (1210x1613, 666K)

Kek seriously?

Attached: Laughs in Italian.jpg (504x800, 52K)

No way! That's great!
Good morning, numbnuts.

Attached: 1454428697978.gif (355x360, 1.82M)

want some meat you little paypig? $50

Attached: and it's on special.jpg (2340x4160, 2.16M)

lmao, it's so good that food and internet is cheap here

the breakfast shakedown

Attached: leaves don't eat meat.png (1594x1280, 2.3M)

350k by 2021?

joke's on you we just took in 380k last year

>I have ran off leaf shitposters out of threads by just bringing it up.
>Something something when you call him a paypig watch as he recoils.

they cant handle the truth

Attached: 1533829935844.png (355x351, 117K)

The Virgin Meal vs The Chad Feast

Canada will fail as a nation state. Canada is the California of the north. How do we prevent the infection from spreading south?

getting really sick and tired of this faggot spamming "muh canada" food prices every day and erroneously representing America's food as "meat, cheese, and milk"

I could literally quadruple the American food side if I wanted to. I'm sure there are those even more frugal than me that could 10x it.

Also, WHO THE HELL BUYS LUCERNE THAT STUFF IS TRASH

leaf paypiggus start the day by rationing their milk

Attached: anons prices octB.jpg (2290x2288, 835K)

Wew. The Day of Rake needs to happen now.

Attached: IMG_2665.jpg (1440x1755, 317K)

Who pays $5.99(plus tax) for cereal?

Here's an example. This is my post.

Attached: 1534007097292.jpg (248x189, 14K)

Brilliant! And in a cold climate where nutrient dense foods are better for health and survival!

As an American that lives on the border, drinks labatt and Tim horton's, and is engaged to a leaf's daughter I must ask - what exactly is going on in these threads and why?

I've been seeing these threads for weeks now. Who the fuck is putting this much effort into this shit? Plz explain

Bump, these threads are important

I don't understand why you can't go outside to any street or landmark that can be verified and take a photo with a timestamp, if you do then you're thread is valid, if you don't then you're a memeflaggot fake. If anything, it would just make you look authentic, but until then, you're a flaggot who won't be taken seriously.

Take a photo of a Toronto landmark along with a timestamp to prove that you're Canadian and end the horror

>Take a photo of a Toronto landmark along with a timestamp to prove that you're Canadian and end the horror

>Take a photo of a Toronto landmark along with a timestamp to prove that you're Canadian and end the horror

Attached: 5432664.jpg (1000x872, 189K)

That's what the soi is for.
>t. Rainbow Socks

>Who pays $5.99(plus tax) for cereal?
idiots do. and who the fuck eats cereal anyhow? i mean who eats it and doesn't have a curfew? my breakfast was a toasted cheese and bacon with feta and tomato, my only carbs of the day. i earned it, worked for it and it was delicious. cereal? wtf? fuck milk too, that's for baby cows.

Keep raking those leaves OP.

Attached: 1538448782119.jpg (800x600, 66K)

a polish autist who was deported from canada

He's a troll pretending to be Canadian, but can't verify with timestamped photo.

He' a polish janitor who makes 12k a year with Haitian roots, he ain't raking shit lol. Until he can prove with a timestamped photo that he's Canadian, he's a hack.

at first I thought that was Skyline chili and my dick got hard

Everything on the left is organic fag food bought from most likely Independent grocers (one of the most expensive in Canada). Everything on the right is literally food stamp tier foods.

Skyline's pretty good. If you can try Castleberry's chili. It is excellent!

Attached: castleberry-s-original-hot-dog-chili-sauce_orig.jpg (750x750, 72K)

will do, thanks user

well its true that some food are becoming more expensive but here in quebec i can still make a decent trip for 70-80 bucks, canada is huge and reality in one part of it does not reflect the big picture

Can confirm that there's constantly a ton of shitty drivers here with Ontario plates. Mostly asians going to malls here to buy high price luxury goods. Occasionally I'll see a chink with Ontario plates at the gas station filling up 20 gallons in gas cans to bring back across the border.

On a semi-related note the chief architect of Holodomor reminds me of Weedman for some reason.

Attached: Kaganovich_LM.jpg (780x1228, 676K)

No problem. That stuff literally sells out at the stores around here. Now I'm wanting chili dogs for dinner. It looks like I'm going to have to go shopping.

Attached: FOODSADISTJUSTWIELDIT.jpg (738x492, 46K)

>here in quebec

Attached: eggs and dairy.jpg (2304x1088, 475K)

>Keep raking those leaves OP.
bless your heart kind stranger

Attached: food sadist GUY.png (536x502, 112K)

I'm going shopping again. Keep the thread bumped up. I'm going to make it a point to get a picture of butter and sliced roast beef.

nice

Attached: the canada simulator.jpg (1280x960, 521K)

3.99 cs for 12 eggs = 3.00 usd. That's only 30 cents more than what I pay here in South Carolina.
I don't get it.

I know you're trying to spread misinformation by using cherry picked pictures of expensive brand name organic shit, but at least cover the prices of the normal stuff because your narrative kind of falls apart.

I'm getting around now. Is there anything else you want?

75 CAD is not as much as 75 USD
CAD median after tax is much higher than USD median after tax and the people

before you paypiggus complain.. what does the roast on the right cost in canada? yeah that's right

Attached: leaf roast vs usa roast.jpg (2094x733, 233K)

That's some shitty cope math. Guess which thing you do more often: eating or going to the doctor? I save many thousands in food. My max out of pocket for the year in medical is $500.

Stay mad lad.

just go with it. whatever you think will cause the most psychic damage to the leafs who see it

Can you spot the difference in price?

Attached: eggs.png (1640x448, 220K)

Canada will collapse any day now, kek.

And then the dream will happen.

Attached: north_america.gif (1092x699, 255K)

I never understood this "Operation attack canada prices" But...how about titanfall2 for xbone and ps4 for $4 canadian or $3 us dollars.

Attached: tf.jpg (1278x1899, 172K)

Attached: wings usa.jpg (3264x1836, 1.56M)

oh yeah? I'm beyond broke and still eat like a king, food is super cheap in Canada.

Attached: 1534188702843.jpg (600x600, 30K)

>imagine voting for someone this creepy looking

Attached: Pierre_Trudeau_(1975).jpg (1088x1509, 727K)

>food is super cheap in Canada.
all evidence shows that to be a bold lie

Attached: foodmungus.jpg (800x662, 200K)

What about the vibrant mudslimes. Do they get handouts for meat and stuff?

My last 2 trips to the store

Attached: 1321A196-C7AB-4869-9A15-A315505DE4EE.jpg (749x1000, 173K)

Just remember...61% of canadians voted AGAINST the son pierre trudeau's wife had with Castro.

It varies; but user is right...you can eat like a king and be broke. I do too.

He was elected for dude, WEED.
At least he did it, where’s trumps wall?

meat goes as low as $1,99/lb and that's in small local grocery stores. We have costco here too. There's no way to starve in Canada.

Attached: 1534198594034.jpg (400x400, 16K)

You’re a canadian LEAF who spends 12k a month on groceries, you’re getting raked to shit. Until you can post the in store prices (no discounts or loss leaders), you’re a LEAF faggot.

>I never understood I was getting gouged by grocery prices because I still had my vidya

>Leafs can afford 12k a month and still have time to shit post
How’s living in a trailer spending all your money on opioids?