ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: download.png (225x225, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JoVcuCChCSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do women pretend like they are like men?

"oh we like sports, sci fi and action"

"oh we have experienced the same issues"

You don't hear dudes claim they get cat called or raped but women have to pretend to be like us

I've been cat called.

Girls, do you ever go outside alone? How can I approach you:?

Fuck opposite gender;
dudebros

First date a girl tells me she isn't friendzoning me but doesn't want a relationship at the moment. I asked her for a second date a week later regardless, she agreed and had a great time. Don't really know how to progress and am unsure if she likes me like that. Would she agree to come on a second date if she saw nothing in me though? Thanks anyone for any replies

I don't think they're pretending.
A lot of women have male-dominated interests, it might happen that a woman and a man have been through the same kind of stuff. Even rape or cat calling.

It's not pretending to be like a man, simply it's not like if you enjoy something or had something happen to you, you automatically are a guy or a girl.

Why do foreign women like me more than American?

I always have more success when I live abroad/talk to foreign people.
There's an extra cool element when you talk to people from other countries, especially if you're from a country people "dream" of.

Guys, how often do/ have you been given the interest to "experiment" with your best male friend? Do you consider having a guy "best friend" to be gay or like having a boyfriend? Have any of your guy best friends suggested/ asked about doing sexual activities with you?

Attached: 1520673800018.jpg (700x933, 105K)

Prove it and tell us the story.

>Fuck opposite gender
That's exactly what I'm trying.

WHY ARE 98% OF RAPE ALLEGATIONS FALSE?

>Girls are the n° 1 cause for the existence of supervillains
True or False. State your gender.

False, male

>Girls, do you ever go outside alone?
Daily.

>How can I approach you?
If you see that I'm not busy (waiting for the bus, reading at a café, queuing wherever, taking my time at the store) just talk to me.
Don't be flirty right away, get a clue if I don't want to talk. For example, if my answers are short and I don't ask you anything back, I don't want to talk to you. At the end drop a compliment and ask me if I want to keep talking over a cup of coffee.

>managed to get into pretty good shape recently
>Bought some new clothes that fit
>Asked an old (female) friend from college out for a drink on Saturday to catch up
>I'm extremely nervous and I don't even know why. I don't drink but assumed the pub is a fairly normal, non threatening place. I'm worried that because I have 0 tolerance I'll get fucked quickly, on the flip side if I just have the one drink then leave I might come across as some weird, uninterested guy. This is mainly a question for everyone as I'm not quite sure what to do. Girls would it seem odd to you if the guy left after 1 drink?

why do women make up rape allegations because they change their mind the morning after?

Just don't get a drink.

walking back home from the gym, i didn't even turn around because I'm too autistic.

I've been both catcalled and had a girl force herself on me. Which reminds me, I asked last thread, but no one answered. The girl who did that was someone my sister brought over. Should I ever tell her?

I would want to know, if I was your sister, yes.

They have the power now, that's all

Like your sister would care

Why are women crazy?

Girls, how do I ask you if you've lost interest without sounding insecure?

They are told since childhood that they can't do no wrong thus they develop princess complexes.

Do girls that like horses know they are crazy or is that a guy secret?

There’s nothing wrong with showing some insecurities sometimes. But you could say something like you haven’t lost interest and see if they reciprocate, maybe?

Im so unsure of how to tackle it. At the start of the year she was telling me she has feelings for me, asking me if I felt the same, telling me we seem perfect for each other and now, if I ask her to hang out not even explicitly as a date, she's always got an excuse. It's so fucking confusing.

Literally never in my life have I wanted to fuck any of my friends.

Do you have big muscles?
Are you an ex-neckbear?
Besides the muscles, how attractive are you?
I need this info because I'm starting to become an ex-neckbear.

Tell me the catcalling stories.

Ask her out on a date, then.

>Do you have big muscles?
irrelevant, i was wearing a hoodie so my arms weren't exposing, I do have a big shoulders, arms and back.
>Are you an ex-neckbear?
I'm a social recluse yeah. I do take care of myself, nice hair but not beard.
>Besides the muscles, how attractive are you?
I'd say a 6/10 in a good day
I need this info because I'm starting to become an ex-neckbear.

She actively refuses to even meet up to study. I just can't wrap my head around the jump from telling me that "it's just so easy with you. We're perfect friends and I feel like more too" to not even wanting to study near me.

I think she's probably got back with her ex for a third time in 6 months and doesn't want me to find out. It's the only explanation I can think of.

Again, ask her out on a date. Be direct, tell her you like her and you'd like to date her, ask her out.

If she doesn't like you, she'll reject you and you'll move on. If she likes you, you'll date.

Fine, you're probably right. Do I wait until our exams are over so she has no bullshit excuses and has to tell me directly yes or no? Or not waste time waiting and ask her as soon as possible?

Depends. How long till the exams are over? If it's months, then yeah. Just ask now. If it's in a week, then wait.

About 3 weeks

just focus on what you have with her and don't force a relationship out of it. she probably likes you and thinks you're fun to be around - she might want to date eventually but don't hang onto that or let it keep you from talking to other people.

what do you want thats in a relationship, anyway?

youtu.be/JoVcuCChCSA
>that good feel when our bro Jeff Memeliere doesn't party, smoke, drink or use drugs
:D

>you have to party/smoke/drink/use drugs to be cool, they said
Jeff proves you wrong.

never been offered or experimented with male friends (kinda wish I did but I don't have best male friends), but I'm bisexual and fucked a couple dudes. tons of straight guys fuck men and bottom for men but they're insecure to come out about it. Whatever they want to call it is their business

Asking again fellow girls.
Ok sis hear me out.
How do I achieve feminity? Should I pursue it?
My whole life I’ve been boyish in appearance and attitude and maybe at 26 jeans vans hoodie zero make up are not acceptable anymore?
I’m going through depression and looking to go back in education, like I don’t know how I can connect more with people and maybe being more feminine would boost my self confidence and I’d me more approchable? Like is it a good step to be more social or am I delusional.

Does being a virgin as a 19-year old male hamper female attraction to you?

I'm head over heels for a very good friend of mine who's just come out of a long-term relationship. During the relationship, when she was drunk, she would kiss me on my cheek and sometimes grind me. However, she knows I'm a virgin and have never been beyond second base (I told her a long time ago).

Personally, I think it would only be a burden if I were trying to score one-night stands, not when trying to start a romantic relationship.

there is more to life than having a gf

For girls

I met this girl at a small party a little more than a week ago, through a friend. There was instant chemistry, and I asked her on a date. She accepted. A few days later I take her to a fancy restaurant, and there was more chemistry. A lot of the same life goals, humor, and whatnot.

Problem is she told me that largely due to lack of good job opportunities here (in St. Louis), she was going to be moving back to NYC at the end of May. That sucked. But it also got me thinking, should I move as well? I'm 27, never really lived anywhere else except a year in Wisconsin, and most importantly, my career is seemingly at a dead end here, I cannot find a fucking I.T. job to save my life. Luckily I made a killing last year on cryptocurrencies, but still, this has been quite distressing to me and everyone I know, seemingly, has told me to expand my job search to other cities.

Would this girl get creeped or freaked out if I too got a job in NYC later in the year? I looked on LinkedIn, Dice, Indeed, etc, and the number of jobs there just....blow away shit that is available here. There is no comparison. She seems to really like me, always is down for going out and doing stuff together, but I don't know how she'd feel if I showed up there a few months later. It would be great for my career, there is no doubt about that. I probably would have left years ago if it weren't for my friends and family, which are also telling me I should go, either for the career or the adventure or both.

She does seem to keep dropping stuff like "you'd love my mom if you ever met her", "you'd love my friends", etc, and I'm not going to only be applying there (Denver and Boston as well), but the raw volume of jobs that are available in and around NYC would make the chances that I do end up there (based solely on job acceptance) like 50/50 or something.

Would she lose respect for me if I did end up there and wanted to hit her up? Would it seem creepy? What do you think? How would you feel?

Attached: Grab_20SKS_20Patch_20-_20Subdued_20Final-_original.png (894x840, 84K)

What should I think about her skipping on getting together?
This girl and I agreed to do something last night, but she flaked. Messaged me a few hours later saying that she didn't check her messages, and that she was in a different Boro and was heading home. This was the first time she actually flaked. We have gotten together around 10times in the past without issue. And she canceled twice, but always with a day or two advanced notice.

NYC is a big place with big opportunities, I'm sure she'd understand especially since you're going through similar problems with jobs there in St. Louis

I know.

To be honest, I don't have the personality for a relationship. There are quite a few girls whom I fancy on a sexual level, but it's only happened a handful of times that I was interested beyond that. This girl - I've known her for a long time and I care about her above all.

It's not that I don't get a lot of female attention. When I go out there's often someone I meet who's interested. But I de-escalate because I want my first time to be meaningful.

I guess a better question would have been: is being at virgin at 19 a pro or con when you're trying to cultivate a relationship?

Whats the point of separating the distinction between friend and lover if you want to have sex with both?
Isn't a friend someone you enjoy being around but have no sexual attraction for? Thus where the "friend zone* idea comes from

Guys what would u think if a girl u know once was into u texted or called u after months of no talking and acted friendly no flirty?

Not necessarily. You can be friends with someone, have sex with them but not feel anything romantic for them. You're their friend, then.
Friendzone is mostly one-sided romantic feelings.

>I guess a better question would have been: is being at virgin at 19 a pro or con when you're trying to cultivate a relationship?
It doesn't freaking matter pal.

Girls, how do you feel about a guy who spills his spaghetti simply because he's amateur as fuck at this? Pic related.
Yes, it's online/long distance.

Attached: 1525285649663.png (877x260, 67K)

Anyone else only like these threads because you like the idea of someone of the opposite gender talking to you?

Attached: sad wojak.jpg (591x800, 58K)

Sounds flawed. If you can have sex with friends and feel nothing romantic, why is it considered "cheating" or wrong to do so while in a relationship?

>If you can have sex with friends and feel nothing romantic, why is it considered "cheating" or wrong to do so while in a relationship?
Because you promised your partner not to do it.

Why does sexual failure demoralize me in other unrelated areas of life

I separate the distinction by how emotionally involved I am in their life. If I love someone I will take care of them by listening to their problems, making them food etc if they need it, helping them improve and they will do the same for me. If I'm just friends with someone we hang out because we have similar interests and can do activities that take more than 2 people, or I find them interesting. Close friends are people I'm invested in but not sexually. I don't typically have sex with my friends unless they're very attractive and into me. I also realized that attraction for me was more about intimacy and closeness, or for bragging purposes and if its for the latter I don't actually enjoy the act, I just do it for power.

>Isn't a friend someone you enjoy being around but have no sexual attraction for? Thus where the "friend zone* idea comes from
I don't really believe in the friend zone because friends with benefits and fuckbuddies exist (usually fwb = fuckbuddies which goes to show how much people actually care about their friends). Usually the friendzone is just "I don't want to fuck this person and don't want to say it to their face, because males with a hurt sense of entitlement can get violent and hurt others." Men don't seem to realize that there's more to love than sexuality which is why I like girls more. Also I'm not into super masculinate, dominant guys, I'm mostly into femboys or if they're masculine but submissive.

like I said, I don't really have close male friends and it's not common that males have close friends they actually care about like girls do. Men aren't often capable of empathy and find it easier to pretend to be empathetic to someone they think they love (they usually don't). there are some rare straight guys out there who can care, and I treasure them for that but they're not typically interested in me unless I'm in drag, which I won't be in bed.

How do you handle it when one of your best friends turns into a total asshole around girls?

>Be friends with guy for 6 years
>He's an extremely awesome guy
>Nice and likeable and fun to be around
>But that all changes when a girl is around
>Will bring up embarrassing stories
>Puts other guys on the spotlight
>"Remember when you did this stupid shit from 4 years ago user?"
>"Yeah user here got dumped cus he's a shitty boyfriend"
>Will constantly bring up other people's past relationships to the girl
>Try talking to him about it but he just laughs
>Girls think he's weird and way too white knighty
>Girls have literally said to him that he's weird
>Still is an asshole to everyone but the girl

And last night was when shit got REALLY bad

>Went out to eat with group of people
>6 people in total with 2 girls
>Entire dinner he's just being a dick to us
>Eventually the waiter comes and we ask for the check
>"user why don't you offer to pay for the girl's meals?"
>"Are you some kind of asshole or something?"
>The girls look offended and weirded out by his comment
>"You eh...don't have to do that, I have money" one girl says
>"NO! user is going to pay for it like a true gentleman would!" my friend says REALLY loudly
>People start staring over at the table
>"Okay okay you can pay for us! just make him stop yelling!" one of the girls say
>End up paying for both their meals and everyone goes home right after
>Get a text from one of the girls saying "Never invite me out with him again"
>Get embarrassed as fuck

I've been friends with this guy for a long time, we've been through a lot of stuff, he's never had a girlfriend or any kind of romantic relationship, he's not a fedora trench coat wearing kind of guy either, I don't want to just abandon our friendship, but this shit is getting out of control.

Attached: 1518681838144.gif (480x480, 467K)

The other night me and my girl were kissing in the car. Situation eventually heated up a bit (or so I thought), so after some minutes teasing of her erogenous, I go and reach inside her panties.
Felt it a bit stiff, and not that wet. After a minute of teasing and a bit of insertion nothing changed, so:
>“I feel it like it's not having fun”
>“You say so? I don't know, maybe”
Get back to kissing her and touching the erogenous.
After a minute try again, and it's wet.

Girls, she was using her fantasy, wasn't she?
Have you done the same?

What? No
Of the dozen relationships I've been in, no one set some agreement at the beginning. That's a marriage you're thinking about

That's a heavy bias to have against your own sex. Even if girls can be more emotional with their friends, it's not as though they have a word for sex friend. Fuck buddy or "FWB" aren't real words, they're terms and slang. There should be a distinct word in English, aside from whore or slut, for "person used for sex", since it's become so common. It can't be a branch off of friend because you can't say they're your friend when you're single and not when you're in a relationship as you would with the real friends(the people you spend time with and have no interest in sex)

What really bugs me is when anons pretend to be femanons. Like there were any girls on the internet.

Ignore every single word she says and focus on her actions. As long as she is going on dates with you, it is good. Try netflix and chill move or just walk her home. Buy condoms.

Never.

Think less and smile more. You will do fine. Alcohol is social lubricant after all.

Nobody but you and other virgins care about virginity. Sex is mostly overrated anyway. Ask her on date already.

You pretend like you couldnt move back in the worst case scenario. Just make sure you have actually ALWAYS money on off bank account so you can pay for travel back in order to not become hobo.

That responsibility isnt her strongest trait.

Too vague. Provide more context. Do you want to marry him?

>long distance
LDR is scam. Install tinder and find local girl for your spaghetti.

I have seen both sides. Some people go full jackass and some turn into docile puppy around girls. I always ignore it. Split up when you know girls are involved?

Attached: 1525041931536.gif (320x236, 2.93M)

>he's too up his own ass to be a decent human
Ghost him
If he asks why tell him he's a giant blubbering vagina

>nice and other adjectives
when he wants something. when he wants something he's nice.
ghost him or don't, but don't expect hanging around a tool to get you anything but used

This one's for the emotionally messed up girls and the guys who have dealt with them
How do I break up with you in a way that you will not explode and throw tantrums?

>That's a heavy bias to have against your own sex.
you're right, and its a bias that comes from experience but I've also carried it from birth. I've always found girls nicer to hang out with and talk to than boys, they're usually better at it and we have more similar interests or they think I'm interesting.

>aren't real words, they're terms and slang
all real words are made up, either they came to form from previous words or someone thought we needed a word for something. At least, that's what studying linguistics has taught me. If you think we need a word that isn't degrading for "person I fuck" then make one up, I like fuckbuddy personally because it does not contain the word friend and has its own implications, friend and buddy are synonyms but "buddy" can also mean "partner" so fuckbuddy sounds like a synonym for friend with benefits but I actually use it for sex partner.

maybe you can make another one you like more if you study greek and latin?

Send him a screenshot of that message from the girl. Tell him he's an ass and nobody likes him and nobody thinks he's funny.

Girls, when I cum, my load shoots really far and there's a lot of it. I feel embarrassed because of it and ashamed to do it before other girls.
Is it a valid insecurity to have?

Guys, the smallest thought of anything sexual turns me on and I have to masturbate after. Is this normal?
How do I control my urge to masturbate?

That would never happen to me.

I just like shitposting.

State your age and gender. I was like that when I was a teenager penis.

although you can also take a loan word from another language, since it might sound better. Unfortunately I don't know any off the top of my head.

Attached: Origins_of_English_PieChart.svg.png (350x349, 27K)

I had to cancel a date 3 hours before, is that within the acceptable time frame?

Probably just kind of surprised to hear from you.

If you're talking about contacting someone who has specifically rejected you in the past then you might get a different reaction.

>em dash comma

Do people actually write like this? Are you ESL?

The non-autistic way to convey what you're saying here would have just been to say, "Hey, do you want to trade photos of ourselves?"

If she says no she's probably a dude or a 2 and, as you say, looks do matter a little bit and you can move on.

As for broader advice: the other user is right and LDR is a scam. Especially if you have literally never seen a picture of the other person. That's how you wind up on dateline after being assraped by a 400lb dude who catfished you.

Fuck no. That's the kind of shit people pull when they didn't want to go in the first place. You'd better have accompanied that with an offer to reschedule.

>The non-autistic way to convey what you're saying here would have just been to say, "Hey, do you want to trade photos of ourselves?"
Yeah, I realized that a few minutes after posting that stuff.
>If she says no she's probably a dude or a 2 and, as you say, looks do matter a little bit and you can move on.
Idk how, but she did send a pic of her. Turns out she's a solid 10. Still surprised by this turnout, though part of me believes it's a fake pic.
>As for broader advice: the other user is right and LDR is a scam.
I already knew this, but for some reason I just couldn't help myself. Doesn't help that I haven't really fallen for someone in almost 7-8 years. Looking at things now, I'll definitely stay away from LDRs.

Attached: afterwards.png (558x66, 11K)

3hrs is fine so long as it was not a dinner date

depends on type of date

Reverse image search the photo, see if anything turns up. Check the exif data. Be suspicious of anyone who is a 10 but can only get an online boyfriend.

Reverse search brought up practically nothing. Any links that did appear I checked and didn't find the photo. Exif didn't bring up anything concerning either.

I'm a 23 y/o female and never had a bf.
If I get a bf, should I lie about it so I don't become vulnerable?
Lying is bad I know but I don't want to get hurt. Guys like to use my innocence to boost their ego.

Women, would you date a man who didn't have a 4 year degree?
If so, rate your level of desperation on a scale of one (zen monk) to 10 (cwc).

Attached: 1523555052947.jpg (640x645, 445K)

>depends on type of date
Maybe. I'm more interested in the reason for cancelling than the time frame. Obviously there are lots of genuine reasons to need to change plans at the last minute, but my experience has been that people who change plans and cancel a few hours out (not just dates but plans in general) are actually demonstrating a lack of respect for the people they've made those plans with.

For example, I was friends with a guy for years but he had this horrendous habit of napping through meet up times. It didn't happen two or three times it probably happened a dozen times for every year I knew him. And I also dated a girl who would flake at the last minute with some lame excuse or another, and when I called her on her shit and said that it demonstrated a lack of respect she admitted it wasn't the first time someone had said that about her.

Don't advertise it, but don't lie about it.

It was just getting a drink together so pretty low key type of thing. I got a call offering an interview which clashes with the date and the interview is pretty important so I took it. I'd be willing to reschedule with her but I don't know how she'll react (I'd completely understand if she doesn't want to give me a second chance). Tbh I've been too nervous to check my phone for a reply lol

I have my first date ever scheduled for Tuesday night. I'm taking her out for mini golf and ice cream afterwards. Any tips so I don't fuck this up?

>Guys like to use my innocence to boost their ego.
This says a lot. Naivety is very easy to spot, especially by the time we're all mid 20s. You're better off being up front or at least not directly lying because anyone who gets to know you seriously will figure it out eventually.

who the fuck calls someone for a pretty important interview with 3 hours notice?

How do I do that? If he asks me how many bfs or partners I've had in the past, what do I say?

Is it a bigger disappointment if you lied about not being a KV or lied about having a lot of bfs/partners?

That's a difficult question.
I will lie (more like hide/omit) about my prostitutes for the rest of my life, but no one close to me knows about it, so it is easy for me and I won't get caught.
I don't think you're lying about a big deal, but I, of course, wouldn't want my partner to lie about it. Can you hide it for the rest of your life? Won't others tell the truth?

You say 0. I mean that you don't tell him you haven't had any unless he asks.

You're an idiot, all you have to do is tell the truth:

>hey I'm so sorry but I need to take a rain check on those drinks! I scored an interview for a company I really want to work for
>I promise to make it up to you, I'm free this saturday if you can meet up then

Good date. Don't get too competitive but also don't be too passive. Mini golf is really only as fun as what you bring to it so play to win but don't go over the top. Be funny, tell jokes, get comfortable and break the touch barrier early on so that you don't psych yourself out of being able to do it later.

All the other usual advice applies. Don't lay on the compliments too thick. Don't be a doormat. Don't reveal that you're not a normie.

It was 5 hours notice, not a work thing

I did tell her the truth

It's a bigger disappointment that you lied. No one really likes being lied to. What the other user says goes. Don't tell any direct lies, if asked a direct question you give the truth.

Yeah, I'd hate to lie in a relationship. I want it to be open and honest. It's just that I don't want to date somebody for the first time and have them know everything about me + take away my first kiss and virginity only to be discarded because "she's too much of a goody goody". Maybe if I imply I was a slut, they'll think that they were lucky to find a slut who's not a complete air headed bimbo.

If they ask "how many boyfriends have you had in the past", is it a lie by saying "not many" when it was not 1 but 0?

>tinder
Isn't tinder filled with broken people and such? Every time I hear about it it's always something about broken people, trust issues, problematic folks, etc. I'm not saying I'm not one of those people, but isn't there a better alternative?

Yes it's a lie. I get what you're worried about and all I can say is don't try and meet someone off tinder because the probability of getting pumped and dumped is 100%.

If you imply you were/are a slut no one will want you for serious dating and will pump and dump.

Take your time and find someone that you trust.

>like this girl in one of my classes
>manage to swallow my autism enough and actually talk to her
>take it a step further and hang out a few times
>want to keep it going, dont want to be one of those stories of "I didnt have the guts to go for it"
>manage to force out that I like her and these were dates I was going on with her
>she thanks me for a good time, but says shes too busy to date
>walk away not feeling shame or regret but pride and joy
>havent actually felt bad about it since, in fact been pretty stoked all day

Am I just lying to myself that its ok and the shame is coming? Or am I just an emotional cripple and wont ever get to feel love?

Part of me is almost relieved because I like my no serious GF lifestyle but seeing as Ive never had one I want to see what its like

Attached: 1485815904355.jpg (480x360, 29K)

>havent actually felt bad about it since, in fact been pretty stoked all day
Was in the same boat, then the rejection finally hit and I went into a 2 month emotional trip. Not saying this will happen to you however. For all I know you might handle things better or worse.

So you've never been in a monogamous relationship? Never implied that you were exclusive with a girl? K.

Thanks for the response.
What do you think about /soc/? I'm quite normie or at least try to be. Is it a bad idea to make friends/find a bf there? I'm not sure where I can even find a bf as I'm not in school. People on Tinder often reach out to other online dating sites such as OkCupid and PlentyofFish. If I want a bf who I plans to be serious for marriage, where do I look?