GIOYC - Get It Off Your Chest

Vent away

Attached: 1516735534664.jpg (504x496, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hdRJ3zSZ6vA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Women are fucking cunts. Worthless creatures that deserve to be raped and subjugated. Giving them rights was a huge mistake aswell as giving them sexual freedom. WHores should be punished and pruned from this earth.

Women pretty much are like parasites, they take over everything and ruin it

I hate my brother. I hate everything about him. I hate when I can feel his presence. I hate he’s a superficial asshole with no morals. I hate the way he treats my family.

My friend had a few seizures lately and most recently had one Sunday. Didn’t talk about it Monday because it didn’t feel like the right sort of mood for it. Tuesday I couldn’t bring it up because of work shifts (I’m 1st, she’s 3rd) but I am today. I am just not looking forward to it at all. She’s recently started talking less and less about her personal mental health and something like this is gonna take a LOT of dragging and fighting. But I’m only doing so because I care for her and she hasn’t gone to a doctor yet for it on top of thinking it’s not too big of a deal. It is a huge deal because these aren’t the little ones where you just kinda zone out but ones she was sent home from work for (although she drove, I don’t get that part) and quite possibly can affect her future career plans.

I know I can’t force her to, but I could give incentive and convince her to talk and see it my way I hope. If she refuses to talk, well I can just refuse to talk until she sits down and talks with me about it like an adult. I hate to do that because she has other mental issues (anxiety, abandonment issues, etc), but this is serious fucking shit here.

I’m doing it in a few hours, but holy shit this is so not gonna be fun...

virgin incels detected

Ian

I don’t even know what to say. My head is spinning with thoughts of you.. memories of our time together.

You are everything I have ever wanted and so much more.
I know you have been hurt before but I want to do anything and everything to take that pain away. I want to help you heal and move forward.
Even if all I can do is show you love, kindness and be faithful to you, I will.

I’ll make sandwiches and go on picnics with you until you’re bored of me always wanting to be around

M

im gonna do it 4 chan

im gonna jack off to nonsexual pictures of a co-wprker that i found by stalking her family's fb profiles

Fuck you, you piece of shit.
Just because you want me back doesn't mean I want you back.

beta white knight detected

So do those cut scars ever dissappear?
Had a real emo period in the winter and it's gonna bite me in the ass this summer. I'm not ashamed of it, but I'd rather not have them.

Abi

I've never met anyone like you in my life. When I approached you for the first time, my heart beat harder than an orchestral drum and when you answered back with that rare, sweet smile, I was in another world. I worked throughout the weekend to get my "icebreaker" ready for you and when I showed it to you I was so worried whether you'd like it or not. I was ecstatic that you liked it and let me sit next to you in that college course.
Getting to know you and talk to you was my only reason to go to class after that. I was so excited and anxious to talk to you, that I'd psyche-up on my drive over to relax. When I talked to you I felt that we were more and more alike than you realized. When I saw the subtle awkward mannerisms it was like looking in a mirror. I realized you were different than every other girl. That I had found someone who I could finally relate to. When I asked you out and you said yes, I was beyond happy, more than you would realize. When I checked back a day later and you said you had a boyfriend out of the blue, I felt something was up but I rolled with it. I kept in touch with you but you didn't send anything back and to this day, nothing. I keep going through my day to day, I sometimes meet people, talk to them, but nothing clicks. I can't relate to these people then in the back of my mind, I'm reminded of you and how different you were. Hopefully, you'll get out of that shell and open up to me. And I'll always be here to listen

J.

Attached: 1508984805842.jpg (3414x2198, 688K)

No.

The other day, I was grabbing breakfast after work. I greeted "good morning" to the cashier and she started getting all giggly, stumbling her words as she greeted me back.

I ordered take out later that day. Cashier bit her lip (kinda sexually?) as we exchanged greetings.

If I'm reading those situations correctly, why can't I just talk to the girl I actually have a crush on? This is so fucking frustrating. To make things worse, I know there are a few girls who want to date me but I'm holding out for her.

Attached: c72WGhy.gif (500x375, 499K)

What does it all mean then?

Nothing.

It's really weird.. Everything points to him being who I think he is except for the age.

Fuck you

Welcome to the land of sweaters or tattoo coverups. Nothing like putting your past on display and people seeing how weak you are.

The love of my life wants nothing to do with me now. She says it's probably a temporary feeling, but I don't know anymore. I fucked up everything. I talk to her best friend who seems to think that I'm a toxic person and I should go away, although she seemingly can't spit it out.

So the question is, just in case: what's the best way if guns and hanging are out? Inhaling carbon monoxide?

I have a fractured relationship with my father, and it causes me great duress.
But just now while I was at the park, shooting hoops by myself I smelled a waft of smoke from a passersby and was immediately transported back to my grandfather's home in north Michigan, admiring his wall of airplane models. I must have been four years old, that garage always reeked of cigarette smoke.
Not long after that he died, a complication from medical malpractice - - a non life-threatening surgery left my grandfather a vegetable after they forgot to turn on the oxygen.
My parents never told me what happened. They hardly said anything of it at all, throughout the lawsuit grieving process funeral and everything. I only found out years later as an adult, essentially through the grapevine.
My poor dad. To have had his father taken away so cruelly.
My father is far from perfect but I'm not going to let our relationship end on a bad note should that happen so suddenly.

Met a girl at a dating site. She's a new age freak, one of those: "Oh, you don't understand, life has meaning, everything happens for a reason, I follow Teal Swann, I am a tribal a I'm doing her exercises about finding the inner child." She claims she needs friends. I'm an atheist with nihilistic view on the world. She doesn't have time to talk about non-meaningful life. Ads me on facebook. Talks sometimes and doen's want to explain her crappy new age mental disorders. Needs time for herself because she doesn't "want to put human relations first; instead", her emotions come first.

Why are these women free to want outside instead of being comminted to a mental institution?

sexist much

new age males should be commited too.

Jow Forumsfeminism

nice

i got a pic of my work crush off her fiance's fb and am saving for later

godspeed, user

>be me
>Be male
>Want to be girl
>Know it's impossible
No matter what PGBT propaganda bullshit they spew at you, it's impossible to be a girl. I can never be a girl, even if I try to take hormones and try my hardest to look like one. I know for a fact I will just look like a disgusting tranny trying to be something else. I want to fucking an hero.

Attached: 1522795100663.jpg (914x984, 226K)

dysphoria doesn't have to lead to transitioning

you should talk to a counselor if it continues to disrupt your life (depression, suicidal ideation, etc.)

I always think about if I TRULY want to transition but it's such a complicated subject for me. On one hand, I really want to but on the other hand I feel scared and I'm not sure if I'm ready to do it. I feel a little bit happy with my body now. Keyword: little.

Seek help user. You will never be a girl, that's true, but maybe a mental health professional will help you to feel like a man

>Why are these women free to want outside instead of being comminted to a mental institution?

Somehow they get money and guys are willing to put up with all manner of insanity to get laid.

Do none of those things user. If you're considering suicide over this then obv. you need to work on yourself while forgetting about your love. And that's going to feel like climbing out of a 20 foot pit lined with elephant shit. But you'll be a fucking better person at the end of the day.

I wouldn't judge you if you did kill yourself. But, even though I don't know you, I believe your life can probably get better if you want it to, to the point where you'd believe suicide was never worth it.

I think that's the case for most people, or at least those who live in a 1st world country and aren't suffering from multiple major disabilities/health issues.

thx

Attached: Screenshot_20180502-190013.png (720x1280, 24K)

>And that's going to feel like climbing out of a 20 foot pit lined with elephant shit. But you'll be a fucking better person at the end of the day.
But what for? Honestly I don't even get these persistent suicidal thoughts like I had in the past when I was actually depressed. But if she's not there, then I simply don't see any reason to do anything at all, just habit.

I'm not able to fall asleep because of anxiety. I think about you sometimes though in the end it only hurts me. I wish you were here to comfort me but I also don't want to be vulnerable anymore.

I want to be your number one. Make that happen and I'll be yours in return.

Yeah, right.

Agree with cunt call out but not the rape subjectafication. I laugh since most cunts I've come across are aging like raisins. I'm fat but that can be fixed, horrid genetics cannot be rectified. Lol women thinking they are special since they replicated their DNA. Nope all female animals have the skill to shot out specimens from their vaginas, critical thinking and self control are skills. Laying on your back is not a skill.

I have a number one but they have infused their number upon many.

What the fuck do you want from me? I'm confused, just not in the way you think I am.

Attached: porkey.pig.04[1].jpg (284x177, 9K)

I'm notsure if it's because school started or because she genuinely lost interest, but I feel I missed my chancewith her.
Before she'd text me good morning or good night. We'd talk almost every day. Now I feel like she only replies to be courteous.

I just want to see her to make sure

I think you can find meaning in other things besides your ex. You don't have that right now, which is maybe why you don't feel like fighting. But at the risk of sounding like kind of a fag, you gotta use your imagination, and life can be wonderful.

Its quite possible someone more amazing and better for you exists in this world than your ex. And also possible that you could have a better relationship with her, especially if you're in a healthier place.

And that's just one thing. There's more to life than just living for someone else.

If any of that is at all possible, isn't it worth looking towards a potential future and at least trying? Its hard to believe you will never find anything even if you look.

I think if you at least can say you tried, and still nothing has changed, then it might be worth checking out. But if you haven't fought at all to get better, you really don't know what's out there, and don't have the knowledge to know if suicide is really the best choice.

WHY THE FUCK IS IT SO HARD TO GET LAID OFF OF TINDER

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FIND ANYONE PERIOD, HOLY SHIT

I can not. I just can't do this anymore. Let me go, so I can try to forget you. If you care then tell me otherwise please let me go.

People would say the same about me. It's too bad... I just want to make everyone happy because I feel pretty empty inside.

Do you live in LA?

A few things that helped me, might be of some use to you:

i.) Don't focus on girls way out of your league. If you could see yourself getting it up for a girl more than once while sober, she's probably attractive enough for you, and if she seems cool enough for you as a person should pursue.

ii.) Don't worry about anyone else's expectations of who you date or fuck. If your friends judge you then they are shit, and everyone pretty much everyone grows out of this attitude by 28 or 30 anyway unless they are complete elitist douches.

iii.) Don't be too weird, but be the best version of yourself. You can't be too forward on a first date sometimes, but still give her what your friends and others like about you. This means don't be too stiff on the date, either.

iv.) Be remotely interesting. If you just play vidya all day you're kinda fucked. So find something outside of this to discuss on a date. Obv. you'll never meet anyone who shares all your interests, but if you only have one then you'll only manage to have one thing in common with someone, at best. This allows for no chemistry. Stuff outside of just nerdy shit is good too. Not entirely mandatory in my experience but it really helps.

v.) Don't be scared of a girl or always try to please her. Expect from her what you'd expect from any decent human being. Sometimes women will challenge you on this shit. Stand your ground, you're not a bitch, but if you are, chances are she won't be attracted when she finds out.

Or maybe this is all completely obvious or doesn't touch on your issues at all. But figure I'd share what helped me.

>iv.) Be remotely interesting. If you just play vidya all day you're kinda fucked. So find something outside of this to discuss on a date. Obv. you'll never meet anyone who shares all your interests, but if you only have one then you'll only manage to have one thing in common with someone, at best. This allows for no chemistry. Stuff outside of just nerdy shit is good too. Not entirely mandatory in my experience but it really helps.
This is my only real problem. People meme and act like people who play vidya all day are so boring but I have no real interest in doing anything else, aside from working out (which I haven't started yet but plan to start running real soon at least). Meanwhile, bitches will talk all about the shows they binge watch on Netflix like that's SO much more interesting, when that's just as fucking boring.

Also, I'm a big music lover and go to concerts and stuff too.

I have a problem with you. No, it's not because of something you did to me. You rejected me for perfectly valid reasons, there's nothing wrong with that. There's almost nothing about you that I have a problem with.

But you won't stay away.

I'm supposed to be over you even though you were probably never that into me, but you keep showing up in my thoughts. When I think I've finally gotten you out of my head, you send me another message and it all comes rushing back. I know you still want to be friends, and I do too, but I feel that doing so will slowly destroy me. The constant reminder that you will never be mine is maddening and I want it to stop, but at the same time I feel that if I remove you from social media stuff you'll think that I was only there just to try and get in your pants. I don't want that to be the way you remember me, but I feel that it's the only choice I have to finally stop thinking of you.

My problem with you is that I'm supposed to be over you, but I can't get you out of my head. The only option I have is the one I don't want to take.

youtu.be/hdRJ3zSZ6vA

Attached: 1499892391381.gif (600x450, 149K)

And oh yeah, I also want to buy a guitar and maybe a drumset, plus some recording equipment or programs and start making my own music as a side project.

And I've taken up learning programming languages too, since I plan on going into the video game industry (hey, at least it's not PLAYING video games).

You, yeah you.
You are emotionally messed up.
You call all the shots in our relationship. You decide when we meet. You decide when we break up. And then you decide we shouldn't.
And I let you. I'm an idiot for falling for it every time but you're just a straight up asshole.
You're a manipulative, crazy, emotionally abusive bitch.
And you won't let me fucking go.

>Be me, highschooler fag
>Canuck
>Grow the balls to ask out girl I liked for about 2 years
>Says she's 'not ready' and she likes me as a friend
>Im fucking friends with every god damn girl in my grade why can't I get laid
>Go to a party few weeks later cuz Jew friend asked and I felt obliged
>Hooks up with some white faggot
>kill me please

I'm going through the same thing. I also don't want to lose my friend.

My phone's screen is badly cracked and nearly unusable. I see no reason as to why I should replace it given that nobody ever texts or calls me. I text and call them, but if I stopped, they wouldn't ever try to make contact with me. I don't see why I should keep throwing my money down the drain on a cellphone bill every month given these circumstances.

Why don’t you ask them?

I mean it.

Yeah, same here too.

>have a Tinder
>second time having one (have had it for about two months now)
>first time I had it was mostly just out of boredom and no real intention of meeting anyone
>only got a couple of matches before I quit it
>this time I'm taking it seriously
>barely get any matches
>the ones I do get rarely respond to any messages
>thought things were going well with one girl, even gave her my number
>she started ghosting me about two weeks ago

I am tired of hurting. I'm tired of being alone. Every girl I know in person considers me just a friend or an acquaintance. When I try to approach women I don't know, they treat me like I'm some fucking rapist or some shit.

I am sick and tired of trying.

I'm probably not allowed to do this, but I'm in the process of making a discord group for people like us who want to undergo self-improvement so that women will actually want us. Got a throwaway email so I can send you the invite?

Funny thing about emptiness it never goes away till you can make yourself happy, people aren't fillers, in the end you become a shell of your former self.

Feel better now? I know you do, because venting always makes one feel better. Now listen to this. By getting your panties all in a bunch, you're playing right into their hands. Stop focusing on women's negatives. We all know what they are. No need to call Walter Cronkite. Start focusing on MEN'S POSITIVES. MEN ARE AWESOME. We built EVERYTHING. Literally, EVERYTHING. We invented, designed, and built almost all the shit that exists. It's great that we have female astronauts, but guess what? Only MEN walked on the Moon. BWAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA. Who wrote most of the great poetry, music, and literature? MEN !!! If you are a dude, you are AWESOME. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Women claim they have the power of creating life. That is utter BULLSHIT. First, it takes TWO to tango. Second, only God can create life. We are only the humble vessels that Life passes THROUGH. Anyone who says otherwise, is a delusional, arrogant, narcissistic prick.

My number one seems pretty genuine but seems to cradle destruction, momentary risk taker but can be leveled out, I could never be a voice of reason for I am a risk taker myself. I would lead my number one to ruin, Fuck not a day passes where they are not in my thoughts.

give me my fucking meds and then leave me alone forever. go fuck yourselves you pieces of shit.

My real present to you will be my leaving. I think you're too sweet to tell me to go. I love you and hope you have a good life.

And another thing ... We would not even be here if our MALE ancestors did not wake up early in the morning, start a fire, sharpen a stick, and go hunting for a woolly mammoth, all while trying not to get ate by some asshole motherfucking saber-tooth tiger. So don't let anyone put you down, male or female, "Chad" or "Stacey". I know the ladies get a kick out of rejecting guys. BIG FUCKING DEAL. Just don't give them the satisfaction of caring. "Stacey's" get treated like shit by their men, then go looking for a shoulder to cry on. Don't give it to them. You are BETTER than that. Nasty women crave attention from decent men. Don't give it to them. You are BETTER than that. Being a GENTLEMAN does NOT make you WEAK. It makes you STRONG. Don't listen to the propaganda. These days, Good is Bad and Bad Is Good. But that doesn't change the Universal Truths. Don't be fooled. And learn to defend yourself. Do strength training too. Because they get pissed off when they reject you, and you don't give a shit. They don't like to see you walking with your head held high. They are angry, spiteful, vindictive people. Don't be fooled by the outer appearance of "coolness", popularity, and $$$. None of that means shit. And remember, if you resort to violence (other than self-defense), YOU become the "Bad Guy". So why be the Mad Bomber or Mad Shooter or Maniac Driver, when you can be Mack the Knife. Play it cool, fool.
I hope you got thru this before the motherfuckers delete it.

I’m not, no

Am I an InCel? Nah. I'm a UniSol - Universal Soldier.

I can never be happy. I have given up. I don't care about myself

Where are they now, user?

If you love me, why are you leaving?

my girlfriend has complained like 6 times in the last 2 hours about not trying to fuck me last night (would have been unsolicited on my part since i had work at 6AM) and not trying to fool around with me (again, unsolicited) after i showered earlier today

if she actually tries to initiate tonight, i might decline just to spite her

Because I think I make you unhappy and that makes me unhappy. I feel like a fool for trying and I need reassurance that I'll never get.

I really don't understand this. How much effort does it take to ask a simple question, to ask her out? Is the fear of rejection that bad? If she says no ....move on! What's the worst that can happen? Do you really want to be the guy who has regrets forever and wishes he had the balls to ask a simple question?

Attached: clucked.jpg (1008x1582, 87K)

No clue, I can only hope that they are not rolling snake eyes and they are holding themselves together. Life and people can be vicious in actions and words.

I think deep down I just want to be adored by someone.

Four years ago I met a girl. Gorgeous but "obtainable". Probably had a shot with her but I was in a really bad place at the time. I was kind of homeless and balls deep into one of the most toxic relationships I've ever had. I never saw her again, but we did exchange fb info. I've had a huge crush on her ever since. We seemingly have a lot in common. We've always had one of those "we both know we don't know each other but we're cool with each other" fb friendships. The kind where we regularly like and comment on each other's shit and that's about it.

I want to meet her. I want to find a way to somehow ask her out that isn't creepy as fuck. She's a cosplayer and she's pretty good at it so she has guys fawning all over her on fb. I'm certain any attempts to get to her via the internet will be met with indifference or worse.

There's two possible ways I can think of. The first is, I know where she works but I feel like there's no way to go about that without feeling like a giant creeper. The second way, I know she goes to a weekly karaoke night. It's on a day where I'm always working a night shift, but I could get it off if I needed to. I just don't know if she goes every week.

Fuck, I feel like a FA loser just writing this out.

It sounds like you're pretty well-rounded already then

Original person you responded to here. I hear ya, online dating can be fucking annoying and you'll have dry spells and girls acting flighty like no one's business. I was ghosted a ton. Keep trying different things.

What happened for me was I got so sick and tired of it that I just didn't give a fuck and just started making moves on a girl that I just met with no expectations, and it couldn't have been easier. We fucked and from there I learned how to actually meet girls and seal the deal. Didn't go my way all the time, but more often than not that shit was fairly positive for me. Now I'm in a good relationship with a girl I love.

The fact that you have friends who are girls is great, they can introduce you to their friends as long as yours don't secretly think you're a total creep, and you can at least practice on them, even if it goes nowhere.

want my ex back, want to stop crippling anxiety and needy

I'm sick of you, I spend all of my time alone and dying while you just go out there and live a social life. I am sick of you berating me and my actions, while not wanting any kind of rules for yourself.

You berate me and keep calling me fickle and whatever, you say I'm the one who confuses you. That's just all bullshit and you know it, you for some reason just want to play me and keep me on the hook. While pretending to be a victim, I'm not saying you're the baddy and I'm the good guy. You're just not willing to show anything of yourself at all. You just want no commitment at all and you want me to just exist so you can talk to me when you want to and ignore me when you don't.

I don't know if you can see it and you know what you are doing but you just are that type of disgusting person or if you don't see it and actually think I'm the one who had weaknesses in his commitment.

Whatever, I'm just gonna look for a girl irl now and while I probably might not get to know one and none of them might have the same ''potential'' for happiness than a relationship with you would but that's just such a low chance because right now and for all of the past there was no talking to you. You were nonexistent and still are, if you really were all what you sat you are where were you? Just watching me die on my own saying you suffered with me? I'm just tired of you, I am tired of myself not cutting you out of my life and I want to finally come home and know that there is someone out there who wants to be my family and wants to hold me and be held by me.

Why can't I say what I want to say and stop being the shyest guy ever

It doesn't matter if women don't see me as well-rounded.

What could she do differently to make you stay?

I just want to watch Naruto together like a real couple

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

You you YOU you u You you.
you you you you you you you
you're the reason I feel this way and I know it, but I can't bring myself to actually do anything because I'm obsessed with you. I feel like I have no control over myself and it's because you're every layer of thought. you're going to be the reason I kill myself.

how am i supposed to move on. no one else is you. i dont care how many fish are in the sea when all I do is compare them all to you. you are the smartest person I know. and the most ambitious. you are passionate and caring and sensitive, but you know what you want, you're assertive and you work hard. you're so creative and your art is wonderful and unique. You're thoughtful but not naive and you always have something interesting to say. and you're so damn charming. I love your smile, and how you get those lines across your cheeks. And how your hair makes you look like Spike. I love your eyes, and your scars. i love how you knock or burst into my door, and when you tease me and call me a girl, and when you compliment my hair and when you just say my name. you're the most wonderful amazing man I've ever known.

Attached: skyiloveyousomuch.jpg (1280x720, 264K)

I work for a suicide hotline help people not kill themselves get off work and have suicidal thoughts and struggle not to kill myself on a regular basis.

With?

My gf of a year left me because she didnt feel love for me anymore but still considers me her best friend and texts me daily. I still see her as the one I want to marry and can't help but still try to win her back. I know shes not with other men because I literally see her daily and talk to her every second of the day. I'm afraid I'm going to have to cut her completely out of my life just so I can release myself from thoughts of trying to win her back even though she spurns every advance i make towards her. Hell we even went to a music festival together the other day and had a fantastic time it just feels like she's lying to herself about wanting me I just dont fucking get it and it hurts so god damn much

I've been friends with a woman for almost a decade now. And lately it just seems like she's growing further and further distant. And it scares the shit out of me, because she's the only friend I have. I don't know what to do, and I'm afraid to talk to her about this.

>the only friend I have
I know that feeling m8 I really do and I wish I had an answer for this problem but I dont because I'm in the same boat
You're not alone user we're always here

If you've been friends for that long she obviously cares for you. Tell her how you feel. Maybe she's depressed. I shut people out when I am but if they asked me I'd be honest and wouldn't mind the conversation.

B, I love you, but sometimes I don't think you love me back. Sometimes I feel like I don't know you, and others I feel like I know everything. I want you to open up more and tell me what you really think. I hope you know how much I care about you, but it seems like you never will.

I'll try that. She tends to shut people out when she's in a bad mood. I know she's going through a lot of changes in her life recently, but I'm still worried about her.

I just feel empty like there is no point in living.
I dont think i am depressed but nothing seems fun anymore. I dont feel motivated to do anything and social isolation probably doesnt help. Its not even about the sex. I just want a geninue relationship you know? I want to feel like i matter to the world. The way things are going i could die tommorow and people wouldnt care or remember me.

I want to forgive my parents because they did their best even if they fucked me up, but I'm reaching the point where I'd really rather just die. I havent felt passion from anything and I'm sick and tired of pretending to have emotions and feelings so people dont worry about me. Im so tired of having to convince myself normal interactions are nothing to be afraid of and nothing out of the normal has any reason to happen again/with people in the everyday just to overcome my own defenses. It takes so much out of me and I just dont have it in me to change my clothes, brush my teeth, clean my house, cook, so why the fuck should I.keep pretending to have positive emotions? I dont. I could go months without a smile or without human interaction just fine. Im tired. I dont want my friends to worry about me. I dont want them to know I'm emotionally broken hollow shell operating on indifference that had already felt that way before they met me and saw their first ever faked smile.

I know I'll be missed and I feel fucked up saying it, but I think the only reason I keep going is my cat. She's a sweet thing that was wild for years and sleeps by me every night now. I know other people whom I both value deeply and some I loathe will be effected, it just fucks me up that of all things to feel my absence, i feel the worst for my cat, maybe because I know the others of value will be okay and as many issues as they have, really have it together a lot better than the illusion I put forward and would rather die than dispel. Im so tired.

It's okay if I lie to you, bitch, my swag the truth.

Im not getting a lot of sleep lately and thats probably why Im getting alot of headaches. I really wish I can get a good nights sleep without having problems dealing with uni and overall social stuff. I want to reach out to my friends bitch about all this but they have the same troubles so I wont bother them. Im really thankful for the chance to ge it this stuff off my chest here, its like the seashell thing.

Attached: 1522677275683.jpg (1262x1275, 229K)