Stop bullying Romanians!

I am tired of all these stupid bozgors telling that romanians not white!

Romanians are descendants of Daco-Romans. The Dacs lived in Europe since 50 000 BC while Bozgors only arrived in EUrope only in 1752.

Romanians are Nordic Aryan Euroepeans equal only to Germany and Italy based on proud and noble history (Hitler said this himself).

So stop believeing bozgor lies and accept truth that Romania number one! Fastest growing economy in EU, fastest internet, longest and most proud history (Dacs were the greatest warrriors the world has ever seen read about Decebal the first Romanian king) , most inventions most beautiful cities, etc etc Do I need to continue?

Stop listening Bozgor fascist propaganda!

Attached: download.jpg (364x138, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/74782946/#74782946
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

meme flag
gay
sage

Eastern Europeans are all equally subhumans, however the good thing about Romanians at least is that it takes only 1 generation to make them become integrated within the country/population IF they're normal people we're talking about.

If we're talking about nigger Romanians then there's no hope since they top every foreign population in every single european country.

t. 3rd world mafia shithole

>t. irrelevant country

Attached: 1377681444705.gif (176x144, 1.81M)

Bucharest is a depressing shit hole

t. relevant in cosa nostra and melanin

>some examples of off-topic and/or /b/-tier threads:
>>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>>Are X white?

Okay but I'm still gonna talk shit about that one Roma always posting the Brazilian trap.

Don't disrespect the mighty genetically superior descendant of daco romans on this sacred day, today is the day that bozgors got eternally BTFO.

Attached: 1462178405685.jpg (574x743, 169K)

>I am tired of all these stupid bozgors telling that romanians not white!

Interesting. What does your town rapist have to say about all this?

I would really have no problem at all with them if their diaspora wouldn't have crime rates higher than north africans and albanians

>Nigger Romanians
So, gypsies

The same could be said of any American city, what with all the niggers, spics and democrats.

That's just the gypsies, we would have eradicated them if not for the commies and Allies.

We are just trying to reclaim our sacred land from It*lians because we are ROMANians and we weren't eternally raped by North Africans so we are the pure descendant of Romans.
Pic related, a true Roman warrior in the 21st century

Attached: 1448979976698.jpg (960x960, 98K)

There is no difference between gypsies and romanians

Nope, I would've said gypsies which I already know they're not true Romanians and saying this is offensive to your people.

I'm talking about the worst kind of Romanians, for example our worst people are Neapolitans, because it is well known they're more savage and prone to violent crimes and violent robberies (it's always a romanian gang that seize and beat people in their houses to steal their shit).

I'm sorry but it a proven well known fact here, of course then as I said we have good and well integrated Romanians.

Keep telling that to yourself Bozgor, your end is near.

Attached: 1462393296464.jpg (788x527, 92K)

>According to a 2014 study published by theEuropean Union Agency for Fundamental Rights, the Netherlands had the fourth highest prevalence rate of physical and sexual violence against women in Europe, with 45% of women having experienced such violence, which is well above the European average of 33%

Ok retard

LOL shut up Gypsy

Then you must be talking about brain dead PSD voters or cocalari. They ought to be exterminated along with the gypsies.

I wonder who is behind this post...

Attached: unmasked HIDF(1).jpg (460x452, 110K)

Come back to me when all households in Romania have a toilet and stop shitting in the street

I sometimes can't tell Romanians and gyppos apart. Obviously there's many different types of gyppo and they overlap and interbreed. An easy group to differentiate is the fetal alcohol syndrome gyppo. They look hunched and malnourished and are tiny. On the other end of the spectrum you have the fat hairy gyppo.
There's also normal humans here, and actually and quite a lot of people with blue eyes, though gingers are virtually non existent.
Some free observations for you guys.

But Romanians have high quality loos what are you talking about faggot
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/74782946/#74782946

Attached: IMG_20181201_175519.jpg (1080x1303, 176K)

Fuck off gypsy, and stop stealing

the only people that hate Romanians are assmad Messifags

I hope you hungarian mongrels (mongols) and eternal anglos realize that the pure superior daco-roman blood that flows through our veins makes us a nation of warriors and we can kill you with our bare hands. I dare you all to say all the shit you say on Jow Forums to my face and see what happens.
I bet you never had the balls to call a romanian "gypsy" face to face.
pic related, it's me and my genetically superior descendant of daco roman girlfriend

Attached: 558929_566488503433895_263905358_n.jpg (800x600, 45K)

I think you're confusing us with India, but what can you expect from Dutch education, you probably also learn how to take BBCs in your ass and how to give your women out to niggers. Come back to me when your intelligence isn't below sea level and when your women don't get raped every single day.

Romanian sluts (like your whore mother) take gypsy cock every day which explains why romanians have African level IQ.

Attached: iq-europe.jpg (1300x1300, 365K)