Would it really be so bad if Europe had a common language?

In America there are people who speak Spanish as their native tongue and others who speak Vietnamese or Chinese, but they all have one common language they communicate with each other - English. Why can’t this also be the model for a federated Europe?

Attached: 7705B69E-2A3F-4D74-8D53-F334C8C09634.jpg (650x607, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/9845442/EU-to-set-up-euro-election-troll-patrol-to-tackle-Eurosceptic-surge.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/189305712/#189305712
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/187481106/#187481106
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/182353959/#182353959
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/179572065/#179572065
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174452136/#174452136
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/162557178/#162557178
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/161763961/#161763961
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115671868/#115671868
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86055353/#86055353
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/75449349/#75449349
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/195050719/#195050719
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/195000244/#195003686
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do not reply to OP. He is also the same autistic german who

>Takes the news screencap/anti brexit threads every morning at 9:30am
>posts threads regarding fusion reactors
>posts threads regarding Polish nationalism.

He is a paid operative of the European Union and it's incredibly obvious he is so.

What are you talking about?

I prefer Russian

Our universities used to teach based on German literature.

Latin should have prevailed as our common language. Translation of the Bible to vulgar languages. was a mistake

talking about this
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/9845442/EU-to-set-up-euro-election-troll-patrol-to-tackle-Eurosceptic-surge.html

Europe should have one official language only
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/189305712/#189305712

Tell me why the EU shouldn’t adopt English as an official language?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/187481106/#187481106

So with the UK leaving the EU, English can be adopted as the principal language of the EU?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/182353959/#182353959

Europe should adopt English as an additional official language in all states
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/179572065/#179572065

If English were an official language in all EU states
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174452136/#174452136

Why do Europeans hat the thought of English as an official EU language?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/162557178/#162557178

Make English the official language of Europe
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/161763961/#161763961

All EU member states should adopt English as a second official language
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115671868/#115671868

Europe's problem is language
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86055353/#86055353

Once the UK leaves the EU, English should be adopted
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/75449349/#75449349

So this topic has shown up before? Is this board not for discussion?

No, Europe must go latin master race.

>assumes first generation shitskins speak English

Attached: 9A467C07-9729-4784-87A9-B26379B542EA.jpg (440x534, 115K)

>It's pure coincidence that a German user, using the exact same image and rare usage of the subject field, has been posting these threads non-stop since 2016

consider suicide

Attached: kaiser.png (1128x966, 1.49M)

>rare usage of the subject field
Half of all threads use the subject field

Having studied constructed languages, I would say that Ido would be the top choice as a common language for Europe but only due to completeness and support. Otherwise, I would choose Occidental (only because it was more stable for a longer time) or original Novial (with some modifications from the 1930 reform).

If I had to choose a natural language, Indonesian is quite easy to grasp although a bit imprecise compared to other natural languages.

Esperanto is just a cult where they scream "It's a feature, not a bug" the moment you raise anything about their 'language.' They make The People's Temple & Scientologists look casual by comparison.

Lmao got eeem, well done user. I hated this german fag for too long. Damn this feels good

Let’s go for Norsk. It sounds awesome and is easy to learn.

Attached: 65A7A183-DE81-4D43-B047-815CEB0D8E3E.png (851x3330, 450K)

Kys dont speak my language u faggot. Just one question, how much are they paying you? For real like can i get a job?

Who are paying me? Conspiracy much?

(((They))) thats who. I gtg euro shill, i hope u get cancer. Cya tomorrow, but please be more creative next time, dont be so obvious and use ur imagination. Cya

You people are all nuts

Attached: 92AE71F4-7584-4AA3-992C-D3C43B59E993.jpg (800x533, 53K)

Go get a real job, kraut. Saged.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/195050719/#195050719

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/195000244/#195003686

hmmm

Based

Its already happenig

>Who are paying me? Conspiracy much?
Do you get an extrapayment for saying that?

B&R. I already know some latin and I'm gonna make sure my kids learn latin and ancient greek when they're young.

You didn't deny what he said. Stop posting, retard

Yeah and why focus on Europe only? Let's have a world language, a world culture and a world nation!

The whole world should adopt English. All these different languages are nothing but a barrier for human progresss. Nobody is going to learn Chinkese or Commie. Most business is already done in English. Many Euros already speak English. Indians and Africans do as well. Or at least make it mandatory in every country to be fluent in English as a 2nd language.

It would be convenient for me if everyone spoke English, but the world would be much more bland without French sexyspeak or German angrytalk in it. The German word for pen is Kugelschreiber. I never want that to go away.

Are you sure that English won't transform into a several languages someday? I mean, in a different parts of world.

I'm not even sure that globalism is possible in that way.

Russian is probably very hard for a people outside of /ex-ussr/.

I mean, even people from slavic countries have strong accent in it.

While people from post-soviet countries can have even non-slavic native/heritage language, but they are fluent in Russian, and even if they have accent - it sounds good. At least in songs.

World's English = more simplier English. Or "neutral English", while actual dialects will become different and different.

Remove Eastern shitholes and no, it wouldn't be bad.

Oh I'm dumb, I didn't read the legend sorry.

What's about Dutch?

Well, I would like this obviously, because I'm a native English speaker and so things would be very easy for me.

However, I think other countries across the EU should retain their national languages, just as I want Britain to retain ours.

We can still be a superpower even with different languages - the prosperity of the EU is proof of that.

HAIL EVROPA

Attached: eu.png (1416x1083, 295K)

Common tax system would be the real shit kicker. Then we could really party and build a blood-free superpower.

It's going to be English.
Die Deutsch ist für die praktische Sprache gar' nicht geeignet.
Et le français c'est gay.

Ukraine is not a part of EU.

Not yet. If you pressure them further, they will be.

Because europe is not a federation. If it ever becomes one then good luck trying to teach western europeans another language

>Would it really be so bad if Europe had a common language?

Look at your map, you pretty much DO have a common language.

Sorry, France.

They can't be a part of EU because they have a civil war and don't accept rights of minorities, also Hungary don't want to see them in EU or NATO.

Based and redpilled, Russian and German should be the languages of Europe

Attached: DD21EA7E-B84A-4410-9728-287A5BA44F54.jpg (1054x620, 185K)

None of this matters -- a common language has emerged naturally, unforced.

Protip: You are reading it now.

Russian + Polish is a very effective combination. I literally understood a simple sentence in Serbian.

>EU
>Super Power

Attached: it crowd clown laugh.gif (300x169, 1.07M)

Yeah if know Russian and polish you can understand 90% of any Slavic language

I mean... you can speak English throughout Europe and get along well enough. How do you think Europeans travel? You think they all know a dozen languages? English is the universal go-between.

based and redpilled

No they won't, because you will not recognize Crimean status and sure as hell will not accept member state with frozen conflict with Russia. Also simply because Russia will not allow it.
You don't need them to be though anyway. Since euromaidan whatever remnants of Ukrainian industry and assets there were have already all been transferred and 'purchased' by the West. The people are also already low wage migrants softening up EU peripheral members like Poland too.
All according to plan ey hans.

Attached: 1522722813222.jpg (850x698, 267K)

Dude I believe Russia will be EU one day. I don't care one bit for your anti-Western shilling.

>Ireland

They won't be in EU. Maybe they will have closer relationship with Germany if you decide to finally shake off the transatlantic Anglo-American dominance, both Russia and Germany compliment each-other quite well. Still, Russian state is far too powerful and has far too long a history to give up its sovereignty to some yuropoors. Russia's natural path is something like a Eurasian empire, under Moscow of course.

Attached: desu talk.jpg (281x298, 25K)

stop :(

>níl muintir na hÉireann in ann Gaeilge a labhairt

that shit doesn't work. time calls for a big union.

Attached: Eurasia_(orthographic_projection).svg.png (1200x1200, 477K)

Why is it always a German arguing for English to be the EU's langauge, why not argue for your own fucking language instead you worthless cuckold. Hitler would be turning in his grave.

Hans Asian countries are different beasts compared to thirsty eastern euro states fresh out of Russian domination. Russia is also in the big league. You're actually retarded if you decide to base policy towards Russia on a GDP nominal chart.

Attached: 1497967313676.png (419x419, 212K)

>Tá tú ag trilaíonn
I think that's right. Your backwards verb-subject-object language and your weird grammar rules (fuck lenition and eclipsis), and my lack of anyone to practice with, made me give up on it years ago.

Russians want to be prosperous and eat, you stupid fuck. Best way to do that is in cooperation with China and EU

not 90%.. but it will be easier anyway

Imagine if Quebec will make French the only one state language, will propagand that the french part is the true Canada and will openly start propgramms to make the whole country speak French.

This is what they are literally doing in Ukraine and it's not the everything.

>destory the foundation of your culture goy
>it will be good for your culture goy

Languages will become less important thanks to artificial intelligence via 5G radio, this tech only needs a killer gadget

mícheart, ach comhghairdeas as an n-iarracht

>backward
no
but pity you couldnt speak it with anyone

>chinks haven't been trying something in siberia
>chinks haven't pissed the bear off
meanwhile, in germany
merkel gladly making you dependent on russia for energy
your leftists praise the soviet union
bavaria is the only place worth saving, and it'll be given to austria

>Portuguese is easy
One of the most complex Indo-European languages
>German is easy
Das ist ein wunderschöner schmetterling!
>Polish is medium
With that horrific pronounce and all?
>Hebrew is medium, but somehow Arabic is hard
Sure...
>Finnish is medium
???

KEK do you think Russians are starving or some shit? Have you seen Moscow and St.Pete? Have you seen some of the peripheral cities? Russia may not look like fucking uber developed Japan everywhere you go but that's not taking into account their sheer size and history as well as climate. Just because there are some pictures of mud roads doesn't mean the entire country is an impoverished shithole.
They are cooperating with China, as well as EU. The difference is Hans is that Germany has to shut the fuck up and listen for once as you can't just impose shit like you always want to on hapless yuropoor states.
But it's okay your chancellor already learned the game after lubricating her ass for China. Soon you'll need more lubricant for when USA decides to play fair.

Attached: 1491444711730.jpg (527x705, 56K)

Fuck off we will always speak spanish

You're angry and deluded. Russia is on very bad standing with her neighbors.

Fucking Klingons.

Ah well.
I'm glad the Irish language has made the gains it has in your country, though. It has come a long way in just the last ten years.

>Russia is on very bad standing with her neighbors
Foreign relations aren't based on muh feelings and past grievances but on trade and concessions/compromises you autist. Only a German could stir shit up and then cry when logical reactions hit him.

Attached: hqdefault2.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Felipe é o amor da minha vida. Eu quero destruir sua bunda.

Attached: 1543654325031.jpg (1080x607, 83K)

t. doesn't even speak latin

servire pota cotidie penis

I'm not sure that it will stop the changing of languages. Maybe even will make it faster, web-slang as an example.

This is incorrect.

Slovenia would Serbo-Croatian, but that's not really a thing among the youth, everyone born post Yugoslavia can't speak Serbo-Croatian

Seriously? I thought your language is close to Serbian and Croatian.

Cpaњe нa cвoјe љyдe.

If someone says “let’s all speak German” in Europe, you get like tons of people saying “Nazi, you serious, what language are we all using here on the board?”

Mнe лyчшe выпить мoчy ceйчac.

Az én erényem a megbízhatóság.

Aber kann Sie sprachen Deutche? Ich hab nicht Dänisch sehen wo er kann specht Deutche. Undskyld min tysk er saa daarligt, haaber du kunne forstaa hvad jeg mente...

Fugg. It is over.

It's not even my flag, it's usually Erfalasorput. I don't know how this happened, maybe I got drunk and set up proxy

As much as yours is to Ukranian or Belarussian.

It's in the same linguistic group