The girls I like the most tend to be as fucked up as I am

The girls I like the most tend to be as fucked up as I am.
Basically - - both they and I are degenerate sluts.
Is there any hope for me finding true love? Are open relationships a cucking myth or is it just that I fit the model exactly?

Any anons with similar experience? pic unrelated

Attached: albert-speer-1-sized.jpg (224x308, 20K)

its pretty tiring hearing people talk about how they are (in regards to shitty behavior) as if it's something that has happened to them. it's a choice you make every day.

You misunderstand, I am fine with my choices. But I still want love. Is that possible or am I confirmed bachelor?

im confused. youre a degenerate. and degenrates are atracted to you? whats the problem? why cant you love them?

hes probably a dumb hypocrite who wants his pure woman even though hes a filthy faggot

aaah. good point.

I heard somewhere that confirmed bachelor is a euphemism for gay.

anyway, you're fine with your choices even though you think they're in conflict with finding love (and love is what you desire)?

to me, it seems like marriage (or a faux marriage where nobody gets married) is the only way for a person to love you like a close relative would until death do you part.

that's why they say people in life are like seasons. naturally relationships come and go. traditions like marriage create stability.

I dated a promiscuous woman who wanted to get married (that is, if we got along). she practiced openness and conscientiousness about multiple partners, contraception, and STDs to the point that an open relationship was fully possible. the problem is, her people skills were shit, she was an awful woman, and I didn't want an open relationship.

but I saw the framework for how a "slutty" relationship like that would work. I think it is possible provided that the people involved aren't awful. sometimes I imagine two free-love hippies or something engaging in the exact same kind of relationship except without all of the personality disorders, and I imagine it's possible. but of course what i see the most of is traditional relationships where, if there is adultery or whatever, it's kept minimal and kept hidden.

You guys are retarded.
Basically I'm saying I'm much more ready to love some slut woman than a purebred, I relate more to them.
Should I bother trying to settle down at all? I'm basically looking for opinions from fellow degenerates, I'm sure there are more than a few here who are likely married.
You virgins need to get the fuck out of my thread

thank you for taking my question seriously user. didn't realize the euphemistic thing though lol.

Suppose all that's not so different from a normal relationship with rampant cheating.

hopefully this rambling post can help you. I don't really want to put too much effort into formatting a discussion this low, but I do appreciate that you're asking for help with love and stuff like that

I notice you keep saying degenerate. open relationships and promiscuity tend to be degenerate but *aren't necessarily* degenerate. It seems like you have tied up promiscuity and being plain miserable together, because they statistically correlate in our society, but you have to see that they arne't the same thing at all.

I suppose I've been conditioned into thinking it's shameful. Not to mention many of my long-term relationships tend to end with my breaking them off, I worry there is some part of me that is broken. Sorry for blogpost lel

Attached: speer.jpg (299x474, 22K)

no you are sadly the retard.

firstly you refer to people you might love as slut women,

secondly you jump to conclusions about people

thirdly you think youre a degenerate when your immediate jump to virgin as an insult shows you are projecting and actually only having sex with your degenerate flesh light

lol no

the difference with rampant cheating is that it's always a betrayal. an open relationship has the potential to be honest.

I found our particular relationship to be a betrayal, because she was never 100 percent forthcoming. She tried to speak in half-truths and slowly edge me towards having an open relationship, when that kind of shit just doesn't work. She needs to sit a guy down and lay it out exactly as it is, just like people do when they form traditional relationships.

she told me that she would have sex with men who had good salaries for money. I said I didn't like that, but I didn't decide to leave over it. when I found out that one of her supposed clients was more like a boyfriend, I left the following week.

There's a strong enough correlation between promiscuity and degeneracy that I regret not being chast as though I were saving myself for marriage.

so, it makes sense why you feel that way, to me at least. but I still have to acknowledge that promiscuity and degeneracy are two totally different things.

correction. I'm saying that promiscuity and degeneracy are two different things because I am (currently) a liberal.

liberals believe that an action is only immoral if it infringes on the right of another person to be safe or happy. a highly conservative person would argue that promiscuity degrades the strength of traditional relationships in our society and is therefore immoral to practice.

most so called conservatives are fake and just want to go on about some bullshit like MAGA and reducing foodstamps

I see.

Suppose I should give it a try then. If I'm so interested in starting another relationship maybe I should do so on open terms, from the get-go. That might be the key that's been missing from past attempts.

there's no question that it's what's been missing from past attempts. just know you'll encounter other problems along the way - we all do.

I've really just been fucking with the wrong women, even the most liberal seeming women can have conservative mores deep down

>even those most liberal seeming women can have conservative mores deep down
It's good you understand that. As someone who cared for these girls, it hurts to try to explain that situation literally. The "have your cake and eat it" metaphor works perfectly. For this metaphor traditional values are having the cake, and liberalism is eating it. Having your cake and eating it are both valid options, but these girls experience high misery because they expect to have the cake they just ate.

me, I'm growing up. I'm starting to realize that I can't have the rest of this cake if I eat it.

Sorry, was at work.
Thanks for you help and words anons, 'preciate it.