Bronze Age Mindset

Does anyone have a link/pdf for Bronze age mindset?

General thread for discussion of ancient/pagan political philosophy, ethics, and lifestyles. How is the modern man to deal with the degeneracy and weakness that inundates the west?

Attached: 51U89SxGp-L.jpg (333x500, 39K)

Interest bump

I guess I'll spam my own thread for with wisdom from the past until some discussion starts up.

How is it that people who were far more ignorant and lacked our technology could be wiser than us? Is it possible that ingorance and lack of technology forced them to become wiser...

Attached: 284E7127D3104DC691B5386ACD6E8D1B.jpg (400x500, 37K)

Thank you sir. Do you have any comments, suggestions?
To my fellow Americans, can you imagine living in a time and country where we understood ourselves as vital and moral? I think most of us just long for a world where we're no longer told that we need to apologize...

Attached: presidenttheodorerooseveltshowneverett.jpg (900x648, 220K)

No PDF but I strongly recommend getting this book, it's worth it

Of course, Americans by no means have a monopoly on self respect. Our friends in the east have managed to maintain a prpfoundly classical mindset - in large part, I imagine, due to the lack of progress in the soviet union. Another data point indicating that technological progress is not the sole metric of societal health

Attached: 1501216891740.jpg (275x356, 33K)

I'm contemplating it. Money isn't an issue, but (as I'm sure applies to most of us) I already read plenty of "questionable" material. Given our current climate (and the likely direction things are headed), do you really want the inevitable death squads to know you read this? People have been killed for less
Let's not leave out our brethren in the far east either. There is a strain of thought - and feeling - running throughout history. It's only our current time that is the aberration. The ancients had a word for this:
~decadence~

Attached: IMG_6885.jpg (309x475, 27K)

Decadence was not unknown to our ancestors - it has been a constant companion for any civilization that achieved such success and material surplus that it no longer needed to struggle. However, modernity is unique in claiming that decadence is not only okay but preferred. Our intellectual and cultural elite have performed the great inversion - they tell us that what our ancestors called good is actually bad while what is self evixently bad is actually good. Nietzsche's lamentations seem particularly prescient.

Attached: intelectual_orgy.png (1478x883, 3.48M)

I ask you - yes, (You) - given that all advanced civilizations have had to deal with the very problem that afflicts us most now, could it not be that they have a valuable perspective to share on this subject? Perhaps even remedies for our situation? Is it possible for Rome to avoid collapse?

Attached: Screenshot_20180818-165300_Drive.jpg (1080x1920, 768K)

Perhaps it is only by looking back that we can discover the way forward. Many have said that what our society lacks is a vision - an ideal. I say that we have plenty of worthy exaples in even the most impoverished library

Attached: Attach108114_20181005_121508.jpg (1079x4659, 2.05M)

>read plenty of "questionable" material. Given our current climate
I get what you're saying. Bronze Age Mindset could be categorized as a self-help book and it's not a book I think one could get in trouble for in any imaginable timeline.

Remember, we are merely studying hate and far-right people. We have to read their material to better understand how they think so they we can crush to stupid nazis. Studying your enemys material won't be something you'll get in trouble for.

Well if I'm studying my enemy's mindset it's pretty conspicuous how I never read any leftist writings. But that's a good idea - buy two leftist books for every right wing book you get. It's not all unreadable anyway

Attached: IMG_0657.png (710x564, 374K)

I don't want to imply that paganism holds the only answers - imperial christianity was far more vituous than much of the eclectic paganism we see nowadays. It's no coincidence that these earth/moon worshippers basically live off onions

Attached: charles.jpg (293x550, 62K)

Just buy the book bro, its worth it. Don't buy beer for a week and buy it, support BAP.

>onions
I typed onions. Forgive my autocorrect, I am but a lowly phoneposter

Attached: roman_0.jpg (386x445, 37K)

Fair enough, that's the best argument to be honest. I don't want to be a thief either. Pic unrelated

Attached: 1529379202849m.jpg (1024x555, 132K)

Sharing books online is not comparable to theft.

Nothing goes missing when you download a book or a file.

Well it is comparable - but you're right that nothing goes missing.
I'm not concerned with depriving the man of his inventory, but of not compensating him for his work. How few people are putting out good material on our side - they can use all the support we can give. The iron pill guy already an heroed, hopefully BAP can avoid the same fate. Plus, a physical book just feels nicer. I just hope it doesn't land me in the gulag

Attached: gobWmI7.jpg (562x760, 110K)

>I'm not concerned with depriving the man of his inventory, but of not compensating him for his work. How few people are putting out good material on our side - they can use all the support we can give. The iron pill guy already an heroed, hopefully BAP can avoid the same fate. Plus, a physical book just feels nicer. I just hope it doesn't land me in the gulag

Fair enough, you do you.

Submit

Attached: 89511FE8-1A27-45BC-A16C-72F4BB162498.jpg (1125x1145, 578K)

Physical training builds your mind as well. I am reading this and norse literature.

Attached: 191C77B0-6F1B-4131-8D1C-931F3949E040.png (1242x2208, 3.05M)

Thank you sir. Wherefore does this mighty text originate?

Attached: Screenshot_20170407-180138.png (1080x1920, 361K)

These are from BAPbook. Only have kindle screenshots, and the very insightful sections are too long to post here, but I hope to inspire everyone to read

Attached: 5066222E-9B1D-4960-A737-CD177EFE101F.png (1125x2436, 571K)

Agreed, no man has the right to be an amateur when it comes to physical training

Attached: warrior.jpg (433x960, 49K)

>that cover

Why would someone put a reddish-brown turd on the cover of their book? is BAP covertly admitting his book is a piece of shit?

Tanks bro...mission accomplished. going to check it out.

buy it faggot, hes /ourguy/ show some fucking support
but yes, i do have the link.

Good luck fren

Attached: D7564719-2241-4BEC-AD22-59A3D836500B.jpg (1125x465, 306K)

Well don't be a tease, I'm still going to buy it.

Attached: 1508392096656m.jpg (615x1024, 113K)

>you should kill yourself like this insane man did
truly the wisdom of the ancients

Attached: rZOaHhx.png (192x154, 56K)

and when you do, you can read it.

whats going on here?

Well duh, we obviously don't need to read a lot of literature that we agree with. Isn't left-liberalism pretty much obviously the only correct ideology? Marx and Locke were right about everything.

Besides, some of my favourite books are books like Saul Alinsky's ''Rules for Radicals''.

>why is book bronze color

Let me know when you figure it out

Civilizations rise and fall. I am not an advocate of civilization. When Greece and Rome disappeared their people went with them. I advocate eugenic darwinian tribalism.

It seems that this website automatically changes onions to onions

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 8K)

you should just buy it desu

It seems that newfaggots are gay.
mods are gay too.

Attached: 1542413084213.png (330x1702, 155K)

No one is taking your bait

>How is it that people who were far more ignorant and lacked our technology could be wiser than us? Is it possible that ingorance and lack of technology forced them to become wiser...

To answer your question they were ignorant of some things but so are we all, do you know how your smartphone works ? I mean every single component and its purpose...of course not if it isnt in your job description or your hobby
Technology robs you of the opportunity to fail and that is a vital process in learning
They were wiser because they had real life problems life or death no sjw bullshit
If you are not dependant on technology the lack of it means absolutely nothing to you

We dont use tech just to help us but also to do stuff we dont really need

Attached: 2830cde4f9eb6c86619b0775ea62551b70193efb0df3b9f0a3d7a9839c40e992.jpg (600x348, 52K)