Milan: March against Salvini

Live stream:
youtube.com/watch?v=crsX0RbmRjg

LIVE Milan, march against Salvini and against the CPR, the centers for the repatriation of migrants

There's antifa chants.

Attached: 44e2f422-5af6-480f-8197-0c5ea6a5a0ba.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

>it’s a bunch of fags

Attached: E6347D4C-E59B-4C8B-A3CC-093A73EF7223.png (201x178, 54K)

who gives a fuck, just a bunch of niggers and fags

Attached: 1543076975643.jpg (1039x1080, 92K)

Actually it's a very large group of young people and they all happen to be Italian and communists.

>100 Italian commies whining.
Those immigrants are not coming back.

Attached: 1532309737696.jpg (399x385, 29K)

literally women and niggers, and boomer once in a while. Salvini needs to bomb these commies.

That's what I was going to post, it's always women and migrants, always.

Attached: youtu.be-crsX0RbmRjg.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

impressive tutu

>Stop racism - checked
>Stop fascism - checked
>Stop sexism - checked

Literally npcs

They want the BBC, they're tired of the spaghetti.

Attached: youtu.be-crsX0RbmRjg (1).jpg (1280x720, 123K)

must be nice being a nigger in this crowd. I bet these dunces spread their legs in a second, just so they can virtue signal later.

those are actually italians

is this an average italian?

Attached: average_italian.png (370x405, 227K)

too white

kek

Shoot em all with rubber bullets and pepper spray

yes, sometimes italians can look like that.

also these marches are pathetic and only the leftist students and african people take part.

>there is chants
There are*

Milanese here.

Apart from the necessary nuke us comment, I just want to clarify one thing.

It's not only people from Milan that goes there and protest, they're joined by people and collectives from the whole country (mostly from Bologna of course) because Milano is the most developed and muh european city in the whole country so globalism and multiculturalism are the standard in this once great city.

Ps. nuke us but spare my neighbourhood because we dindu nuffin and we vote right

It was supposed to be a joke. Look at people in the background, they look italian and white imo. Raise your standards, sphagetbro.

Ernia?

I'll be in Milan for a few days a bit before Christmas. Are there niggers pestering you around to buy shit, like in Paris for instance?

Nobody gives a fuck the muh poors narrative has been turned on its head, What would be nice if some patriots ambushed them and kicked the fuck out of these liberal nation destroyers

The africans look confused, they probably wanted to be doing something else.

Attached: youtu.be-crsX0RbmRjg (2).jpg (1280x720, 111K)

it's (((vox gay))) and his pet (((milo)))

If you go to Duomo and extremely tourist areas you'll definitely find them but they won't do shit apart from annoying you because they're literally surrounded my militaries and police (especially in Duomo).

When you exit the subway station in Duomo you'll find niggers trying to sell you books and bracelets, just ignore them, don't even look in their eyes and go straight on your path then you're golden.

Just be aware of gypsies like in every european country because they target foreigners especially on public transports such as trams and buses. The subway is kinda safe, still avoid using your smarphone and keep your eyes open because as I said if you're a tourist chances are you'll have eyes on you.

Del disco?

Women are all social workers. Salvini is shutting down all NGOs business. Next step is mass expulsion of illegals.

Attached: 1543676883645.jpg (1280x720, 450K)

These women should be hanged or at least sterilized.

It's always them, ALWAYS, and I personally know two of them as they're my ex schoolmates.

They don't talk to me anymore because apparently I'm a racist and nazi/fascist.

I see. Thanks for the tips bro.

Attached: 1528123034212.png (300x250, 25K)

>0,2 % of Italy is protesting
You ever visited the country ? Italians are racist and fascist maniacs and psychopaths, straight up from Bergamo down to Palermo

Lol Italy is so fucking cucked

My last visit to italy I was suprised by the amount of niggers everywhere on the streets. Felt like walking in the worst neighbourhoods in Brussels. Italy is just as cucked as every other western country

Milan is not true Italian litteral the sweeden of italy

No problems, have a nice holiday and please don't judge my country only based on what you'll see in my multiethnic city. We're not like this :(

Also if you like cars please visit Alfa Romeo Museum in Arese because that's one thing that genuinely represent Milan...or at least what it used to be.

Attached: GTV 2000.jpg (2500x1666, 1.31M)

and never come back

*sets up camp at termini*

You can tell by the camera angle and the space between everyone that this was a very small protest. Of which a third were probably onlookers.

>MUH, STOP FASCISTO
>MUH, WE NEED MORE SANDNIGGERS IN OUR COUNTRY

>large
See pic here - the average bar has more people on a weekend night

>Canada signing UN migration pact while Salvini telling them to GTFO
Um....

I will definetely come back. Your food is too good. My brother is fucking an italian chick rn btw

Can you post a good recipe for Belgian style mussels? Possibly with bacon.

Attached: Noi pepe.jpg (650x306, 145K)

WTF ITS ALL HAGS NO QTS LMAO

LEEFTTARRDSS ARRE ALWAYS THE SAME

>guilty of resistence
topkek these poor deluded kids really believe they are some sort of partisans heroically fighting against the forces of darkness and evil

that would be Bologna

Great work leftists, they never create, always destroy.

Attached: youtu.be-crsX0RbmRjg (3).jpg (1280x720, 125K)