The poor hate the intellectual elite more than the wealthy elite because they can't ever become intellectual elite

>the poor hate the intellectual elite more than the wealthy elite because they can't ever become intellectual elite
Is he right?

Attached: image.jpg (620x330, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
youtube.com/watch?v=vtJ2f8_lfn4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: jordan peterstein.png (1143x692, 347K)

Status quo faggot thinks hes intellectual elite now?

Clean your room and then you may talk politics

He is.... i mean :/ ok what the heck i hate this faggot but he is right

I despise the santimony of the so called intellectual elite. They pretend to care about the masses while advancing their own narrow self interest. The wealthy elite are more honest, but i dont really like them very much either.

I don't know how you white niggers can stand him, he's just a capitalist, he knows his audience and makes money from them. He has no intention in acting without capital in mind, he defends Jewish nepotism and capitalism, he does not understand postmodernism at all, he likes to define very difficult ambiguous philosophical ideas he has no business defining. He made a website early on that focused on collecting money by providing a "personality test" for people to better themselves. What a fuckin loser, give that shit away for free and run ads nigga. thats when you know people are not real. People like this are cancer and are just in it for the money, turn around and lie to your face as the snake they are. Hypocrit. He's just taking advantage of troubled white youth and it's sad to see. He's just a gatekeeper for capitalism keeping the shit storm alive at least in the minds of his followers.

Attached: 1534023808489.jpg (1080x846, 175K)

No, normies don't give a shit. They hate intellectuals either because they are useless sellouts or they disagree with them.

whether he is right or wrong about this vague generalized concept is iirelevant.

Why is he saying it: to protect the jude by villainizing any questioning of elites

Dunno, I mean you can't kill a smart person and steal their intelligence. There's no motivator there other than plain hatred. With a rich person you can kill them and get their money, there's hatred but also greed.

It's not the geniuses that poor people are clamoring for resources after, and secretly want dead.

>smart person and steal their intelligence
You need to eat the brain to absorb the smart energy

>Is he right?
Read thread

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/

Attached: (((best buds))).jpg (960x960, 110K)

As if this charlatan was part of an "intellectual elite"...

When did he say that?Link?

>kill all people smarter than me
>I am now the intellectual elite
>Only human left
Checkmate Jordan faggotson

>who do you hate more the rich faggots who are profiting from you by exploiting you
>or the lazy faggots who morally justify profiting from you by using pillpull rhetorics while relocating your money into their bank accounts
hmmmmmMMMMM....

I dunno, I should probably clean my room and think about it after my life is in order or something...

No one hates mathematicians and scientists. People hate the (((intellectual elite))) because they're pretentious despite being retarded.

Attached: download.jpg (187x269, 12K)

The intellectual elite are merely evangelists for the wealthy elite. Thats why they are hated. He is wrong as usual when he steps outside his area of expertise - basic bitch advice

This. If people were envious of occupations that were inaccessible because of IQ, their hatred would be directed at mathematicians, physicists, and engineers.

Instead their hatred is directed at occupations which have a low IQ requirement but a high requirement for conformity, like jobs in the "social sciences" and grievance studies. These aren't jobs which are totally inaccessible to the working class, they're jobs that require (in their perception) the humiliation and subservience of the people who take up that occupation. They're hated for the same reason previous generations hated the informants, tax collectors, and priests of an occupying power.

JP isnt your average university intellectual

This us why Jow Forums loves Donald Trump despite the fact that Jow Forums is poor/middle class.

When Jow Forums says that Trump represents the working class, it's not because he is poor. It's because he's dumb as shit and Jow Forums identifies with that.

That's what is meant by "Trump is the working class man's billionaire" -- he's rich but he's retarded and acts retarded, so he's not an "elite."

>their hatred would be directed at mathematicians, physicists, and engineers.
Jow Forums shit-talks these people all the time for being insufficiently manly or "alpha" -- calling them soiboy or small souled bugmen, people hating on software engineers, etc.

He's becoming pompous and self absorbed , those are the traits people hate about the "intellectual" elite. This is how arrogant this man is , he actually thinks it's jealousy

he's a jewish shill

What gave it away?

there are lots of people who take out 100k loans to become intellectual elite and fail miserably

this and so many of this lack self-awareness and honestly think they're doing the right thing

Attached: 1540451440533.png (435x318, 113K)

checked.He holds the doors open while making sure we cant close them again, Hes a tool of da jew bankers and communists

He's literally just regurgitating Nietzsche.

>Initiating directive 7395:destroy all communists
Shouldn't that be directive 0001?

No, I hate them because they are weak, they have never fought or worked a day in their life, not suffered. Sat and pontificated on airy themes in perfumed comfort. Their heightened wisdom is usually complemented by a complete lack of common sense, real-world experience or toughness and thus their ideas lack any sore of applicability at ground level. Formal education is an indoctrination into procrastination, only a mans personal reading and his hands on his work can truly teach him.

Attached: 1531159479334.jpg (960x829, 113K)

That is fucking gruesome

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=vtJ2f8_lfn4

Satan isnt as smart as God

that's annoying

lol

Depends on who do you consider intellectual elite. Actual scientists from stem fields are elite. Various tv people, famous personalities, "thinkers", who have at best a degree in humanities (not a real science) are neither elite nor intelectuals yet msm promotes them as such

that would imply that the 'poor' could even think at all...
idk who that is btw... ive been drinking so, .. =3

Attached: hellboyangelofdeath.jpg (600x300, 297K)

That quote is accurate.

Average Joe and Jane would have a harder time becoming intellectual than making a few bucks and believing themselves to be wealthy

Feynman said what one fool such as myself can learn, any other can.

>JP isnt your average university intellectual

Attached: 15170234269921.gif (413x243, 51K)

And just by looking around you can tell he was wrong.

well the desire to learn must be present.