Miley Cyrus Music Video: Mooning Police, Strip Club Full of Priests, Children Shooting At Gun Range

breitbart.com/entertainment/2018/11/30/miley-cyrus-music-video-mooning-police-strip-club-full-of-priests-children-shooting-gun-range/

youtube.com/watch?v=A9hcJgtnm6Q

Attached: Mileyvideo1-640x480.jpg (640x480, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nat27uERHhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh who cares

This. Like we don’t know modern music is dumb

Trying to sound like Queen Poser Lana del Ray 8 years later. Cringe. Good Americans have been teaching their kids guns for hundreds of years and only now it's a problem because black crime skews all statistics? FUCK these (((music industry))) demons trying to shit down the throat of America.

Attached: americans before after leftist-jews.jpg (1440x1080, 1.88M)

I always find it humorous when boomerbart posts "this girl has boobies - and you won't believe what horrible slutty things she did!" clickbait for bored grandpas
what's a more convenient site for checking the day's right-wing headlines? I'm tired of giving those jews clicks

Hot

>kikefart

This.

I thought she became trad. What happened?

Miley is a retard but has a nice ass. The outrage is merely an attempt at viral marketing. Well, it’s time to cut the grass.

Attached: B9D9DB38-3A27-4ACB-9728-8F79448A581B.jpg (1350x1240, 451K)

I always find it hilarious that idiot celebrities like her will make a ridiculous, tasteless,controversial video and then just hide out for a year away from the spotlight. No interviews, no live tv appearances, etc. No accountability. Thinking of it this way, it feels like they’re just trolling.

This is how kikes make you hate capitalism

Her publicist recommended trad, her whore brain couldn't pull it off

>wants to be a whore and show her ass on camera
>passes it off as “mooning” ebil white people

Clever girl.

Every fucking time Boomers and tinfoilers will take the bait.

Illuminati symbols in new music video, everybody watch it now!

>nothing breaks like a heart
>shows a person running from responsibilities and the cops
>men looking at hollow and broken dancing thots while the men themselves look hollow and broken
>kids getting good range time
>literally la creaturas chimping out on Black Friday and the negative effects of consumerism
>the fleeing suspect has a daydream of getting back with the man that broke her heart
>shows the negative consequences of fleeing from law enforcement and making terrible decisions

Is she secretly redpilled?

Attached: 0A58B778-C4B2-4935-975B-1848EA7CA104.jpg (4032x3024, 1.44M)

>kid fires a 92FS
>Rifle bullet comes out

gay

fpbp

everyone is secretly redpilled. This video is her just screaming to the world she's broken used goods.
This is why you become iron pilled. Any weak fool can become redpilled and continue down a path of degeneracy. Only the strong forge and mold their own fate.

Attached: 1461685677396.png (1175x1320, 508K)

Pop culture is for faggots who cares

Attached: images (2).jpg (553x554, 31K)

seems to be some mk ultra stuff, as usual.
pic and vid related:
youtu.be/nat27uERHhM

Attached: 1539833116569 (1).png (2632x2948, 1.47M)