My gf has pigstye apt I yelled at her wat do?

My gf has a pigstye apt. We have a conflict with lifestyle she lives in a pig stye, her basement is filled with cat poop she hasnt cleaned, she puts shoes on the bed, underwear heavily soiled, sheets stained, clothes all over the floor, it smells, mold in dishes

I told her “parties over were adults now”

She threw temper tantrum and told me shes not a kid, I feel bad guize I fucked up :/ I want to write her apology I want to lead with love and bring her up help her with support I tried to being cleaning supplies and help her last night just made her feel awful im just frustrated wat do??

Attached: 81994299-CCF0-43F8-9D85-8768681298A6.jpg (213x224, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uI258DaHF8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Im becoming my father and grandfather im a stubborn strict authoritarian little controlling dictator megalomaniac

>that absolute barn of a house
>YOU'RE the one that's sorry

This. Right here. 100% in this exact moment. We went wrong right here.
There is no permissible shitty behaviour. The nonshitty alternative is always the better solution. Your girlfriend is a womanchild and she knows it. Instead of fessing up and asking for help, she chose to retreat into her shell.

You are not obligated to pick up after shitty, indolent, messy people who don't recognize that they cause their own problems. You should especially not feel bad for being a proper goddam adult.

She's in the wrong. You had a perfectly valid point and she wants to be puerile about it. Oh well.
I'd suggest sitting down and motioning that you're serious, that this is how children live and adults have an obligation to keep a respectable, dignified appearance if they want respect or dignity offered to them.

Break up

Im falling in love with her :/ shes a good girl otherwise likes children loves god
We have good sex

Bro, that shit isnt fixable. Bail and fucking run.

>Likes children and loves god

Like 20% of women in the world?

She is an irresponsible woman-child but somehow she gaslighted you into believing that you are young and that you are the one who should apologize

Wrong not young, fucking shitty keyboard

Do you want to live in a hellish hoarder shithole or not? It’s a full dsplay of mental illness.

When a person shows you who they are, believe them the first time.

Attached: 083903FE-912B-4B8C-B901-6B8F5C7A99D0.jpg (773x800, 92K)

You need her out of your life. Either you've been gaslit or you're a weakling for taking blame. Either way, you don't need someone who acts like that, there are a billion alternatives out there.

What if I wait to see if she can change her ways?

I apologized to her earlier today because I felt bad this morning after I said it but I wrote out a formal apology after reflecting

Attached: 434974EC-3950-4ECE-B2D3-2EABB67FC3AF.jpg (718x977, 203K)

She’s really a good girl just needs to reform her messy ways shes 23

Bitch is slick, i give you that.

Your relationship is a sugar frosted piece of shit. Enjoy!

you're obviously right about her totally dysfunctional, unhealthy mess of a living situation. she's probably mentally disordered.

being a smartass about it probably isn't going to help. I know you're trying to be cool, but having a girlfriend who can't clean up her poopie undies is uncool and you'll just have to deal with that sensitively if you want to still have a girlfriend.

me I'd probably just ditch. I've seen enough crazy chick to last a lifetime.

My last gf was abusive crazy jewish girl
Girlfriend before that was queer barista who broke up with me because she was polyamorous and didnt want to be monogamous and have just had short bangs before that :( I live in a liberal US city and it kind of sucks

it's probably got more love in it than your relationships, based on how you're choosing to communicate with OP.

but yeah, OP, that reads like one of my crazy exes wrote it. it's like
>this is the nice little grain of truth and love I can find in the situation, the silver lining. now focus on this and not my poopy cat basement.
in reality, you'd have to be nuts to think that a hoarder house is okay or that she's going to do a mental health 180, so to speak.

>blaming politics and geography for you choosing to go out with crazy girls
damn that doesn't show much more insight

If you love her stop excusing her shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=uI258DaHF8Y

She’s a woman

They’re all bratty children

Just look for other women until she gets her act together

She’s pulling this shit because she thinks you need her

Gross. Bail.

Yes

She probably needs counseling man, if it's like hoarders level. Could also be that she just was spoiled growing up so never really learned how to keep a normal space. If I were you I'd stop worrying about upsetting her and start worrying about helping her get mentally healthy. Sometimes tough love and harsh words are part of it. The cat shit and moldy dishes are way out of bounds for normal slobbery

Dude what tf is this pic?

Ok. Unless you're living with her, it's not really your place to tell her how to live. You can be honest, and let her know little by little that that is not the way you intend to live, and if you ever plan on living together, she would need to prove she can be more civilized, but it's not for you to berate her and try and shame her into cleaning her own place. Just make known your standards are different, and this may be relevant later in your relationship.

gross. I would NEVER date someone like that/ Sh'es probably a pig too. RUN

It’s the result of killing a police officer in Maine.

Thar look upon his face is the knowing that he will never be free again.

Attached: 23383944-6D2C-49D2-BC9D-4DA2FBCACE5C.png (640x1136, 586K)

See

Bitch has mental issues
Drop that unless she has some amaxing features were not aware of