This is the official American immigrant tier list

>Top tier
These are nations where the people assimilated quickly and contributed a lot to American society, you are the perfect people to be American
>High tier
You were good, you contributed quite substantially to American society, but Swedes and Icelanders still tried keeping their national identity, Poles, Hungarians and Romanians gave us some Jews, Iberia and the Baltic had surprisingly little trouble becoming American but the contributions aren't as high as top tier
>Middle tier
This is for groups who were just average when it came to immigrants, you didn't accomplish much but you also weren't wanting to be 100% American. Some Finns were Communists and some were anarchists, the people of the Balkans just had little contributions
>Low tier
Bosnia's gave us Muslims and Ukrainians and Belarussian's lied about their ethnicity and gave us Jews. Yeah, Russia and Poland gave us Jews too, but actual Russians and Poles came here and contributed, most of the people who came from these countries were not the best
>Garbage tier
GERMS, MICKS, and SPAGHETT: You were absolute garbage. You completely wrecked American society, you started this hyphen-American bullshit, and no matter what we did, even going so far as burning down your neighborhoods, you wouldn't fucking stop being useless, backwards, and dumb. Stay in your country, you are not welcome here. As for the rest of the world: Fuck off, we're full. You're just as garbage

Attached: Immigrant tier-list.png (6460x3480, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/[INSERT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assen_Jordanoff
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Americans#Second_wave_(1916–1922)
livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estonian_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latvian_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithuanian_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Serbian_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbian_Americans#History
geocurrents.info/geopolitics/elections/swedish-americans-vote-democrats-national-origins-voting-behavior-united-states
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Americans
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUMP

Hey.... you Yank. You aren't so bad yourself cheers for calling us top tier. May one day the Maple leaf be the perch for the eagle forever to fight as one.

Attached: canadian_union_of_fascists___unity_flag_by_progressforpeace-d9vgw3l.jpg (1153x692, 85K)

What's that on the top left?

The thistle for the scottish they pretty much built canada, some of the most influential people other than obvious french and english.

Also, I based everything on this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Americans
or this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/[INSERT NATIONALITY HERE]_Americans

Interesting, I guess I've just never seen it.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Americans
well we are essentially sister cultures. it's the same with americans that come up here they are some of the best immigrants you could ask for because they understand allot of the culture. the major difference is we had a longer process of europeanization and didn't form as independent of a culture as the USA did. the worst in canada have to be the somalis.

Attached: Nova-scotia-flag.jpg (657x276, 42K)

Irish certainly are garbage immigrants

What makes them so bad? We've dealt with their shit but I'm surprised since most Americans seem to love the paddies.

Oi Veit you are welcome in canada. I have never met a vietnamese that was too bad and some of you hate china just as much as I do. also you guys assimilate in like 5 years and start a pho restaurant.

Attached: 200 (1).gif (267x200, 1.56M)

Based. Fuck T-A-I-Gs

I'm part irish and I can tell you over 70% of my irish side of the family are degenerate trash.

>uber garbage tier

Anglos

Suprise that this come from a Vietnamese.

YOU DO NOT KNOW THE HALF OF IT
They wouldn't shut the fuck up about Ireland, they wouldn't assimilate and be American, they'd only talk about Britain, and even to this day, despite being lynched, having their neighborhoods burnt to the ground, despite all the violence they received they still wouldn't shut the fuck up. And now, because of the Irish, The Kennedy's destroyed the fucking country AND the Irish are used as an excuse to bring in people from all over the third world because "hurr the Irish assimilated" which they fucking didn't.

Attached: 1523356211020.jpg (1920x1080, 264K)

Mate, Iberians and Greeks belong to the garbage tier. You don’t want even more mixed race uggos

>germans
>not the absolute most valuable class of people in america

>Americans seem to love the paddies.

Attached: lmao.gif (279x327, 2M)

proven to be untrue. the world was once ours and will be again.

Attached: Anglosphere_Conference_Image_1.jpg (1832x1519, 2.51M)

t. buck toothed viet nigger
Non-Northern Europeans can’t assimilate into Canada by definition

Second point: Let's talk about the Polish immigrants. They NEVER talked about Poland, in fact, they're only high-tier and not top-tier because some of them were Jews. Overall the Polish people who came here almost immediately became American. Think about that. The people who have been absolutely destroyed by Austrians, Germans, and Russians decided to drop their national heritage and became American. So yes, fuck the Irish, Italians, and Germans.

the dutch are the archetype of perfect american immigrants/settlers

even the good anglos dont have shit on us

epic

Anglos wouldnt pick their own cotton so imported nigs then gave them freedom ceating the modern abomination of the usa. Then turn around and have the gall to complain about other euros who built america. NIGGER LOVERS.

>most valuable class of people in america
Oh yeah, so valuable having dual-allegiance and not assimilating and integrating right as you reach the shore and voting in our elections for pro-German sentiment and actually lower our wages and have a large amount of them be criminals sent purposely by the German city-states

They do a lot better job then the Desis ( asians ). Most viets I know convert to christianity, marry ugly white women and are bred out in 2 generations. also slant eyes built our first railroad and we might need them for a second.

Attached: pacific-chivalry-7-august-1869.jpg (725x518, 156K)

Thanks
Hard to explain , they act just like everyone one else in a large city but if you put them in somrwhere like a large country town they start behaving like gypsies until they are run out of town for trying to scam old people. That's how it was when I lived in New Zealand anyway
This too

>April 19 is Dutch-American Friendship Day, which remembers the day in 1782 when John Adams, later to become the second president of the United States, was received by the States General in The Hague and recognized as Minister Plenipotentiary of the United States of America. It was also the day that the house he had purchased at Fluwelen Burgwal 18 in The Hague was to become the first American Embassy in the world.

Attached: 1524145659845.png (240x304, 15K)

Well, that clears up a few things! They do go on about old shit the whole time, it's fucking annoying considering they spent so long fighting for freedom only to latch their mouths onto the EU's cock immediately.

Mostly I get the impression from the plastic paddies and St. Patricks day, but America did fund the IRA against us.

We lived near dutch folk. always known as good workers with freakishly large hands.

Attached: NS.Province.png (800x600, 158K)

>finland
>middle tier
???

>Hard to explain , they act just like everyone one else in a large city but if you put them in somrwhere like a large country town they start behaving like gypsies until they are run out of town for trying to scam old people. That's how it was when I lived in New Zealand anyway
Sounds familiar! Pikies do that here except they're a protected class and rarely get in trouble unless somebody based like that pensioner stabs one of the thieving cunts in the heart with a screwdriver.

Well, do you really want mongrel Italian blood assimilating in old stock American gene pool?

As far as the Irish and Germans go, they indeed do have a beautiful heritage worth preserving
>muh merit based wolrdview
>convert to christianity
>bred out

You can’t breed subhumanity out lmao

You can be a fucking billionaire scientist, but if you are happen to be even 1/256 nonwhite you will nevert belong in the West

Read the OP. Some of you were Communists and anarchists. Some of you even went back to Finland not to return to your homeland but to fight for the Soviets.

>Canada
maybe if you removed every major Canadian city from the list

t.John Gonzales Smithson

>Argentina
>Garbage tier
I know i'ts true but it still makes me sad

Attached: 1240393095655.jpg (639x595, 76K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assen_Jordanoff
We did more for America than any Romania. By the way, why did you forget Serbia and Nicola?

t. butthurt spic
Middle tier doesn't mean you're garbage, just means the contributions are relatively low

>italians garbage tier
>they brogught le pizza

explain op

Attached: 1522801447926.jpg (636x317, 23K)

Also

>greenland garbage tier
>denmark high tier
>greenland owned by denmark

>this entire post
yikes

mutts btfo
actually we are getting btfo because our people are working for americans

Attached: mutts.png (266x189, 8K)

So Indians, the ethnic group with the highest median household income, are garbage tier?

ayyyyyyy lmao

Pizza isn't everything you dolt
Greenlandic people are not white
Yikes to you bud
Nice lie street shitter, if you were as good as you say you are you wouldn't be a failing third world country

Economy isn't everyrthing

>Belarus better than Germany

Also,

Assuming alaska wasn't part of the USA, you'd call them garbage tier too because of the eskimos right?

That is a pretty accurate map.

The fact you will blindly look past the German failures is astonishing. The Eskimos never established a nation and the whites made Alaska into a great place.

Scratch that, Scotland should get a pass son.

I know it is shit alone but those that immigrated here are solid.

Nice d&c thread kike
sage.

That is right, your people are so amazing and superior that they need the nations of others in order to succeed.

Surprising given how anti-soviet and pro-independance Finns were back home
They also brought crime, inbred middle eastern half nigger genes and ugly looks
>Serbia
Brown roaches so who gives a shit, and Tesla was educated in Austria lmao

>Russiastan
>Not red
Rat a dick commie lover

It's just OP's shit opinion
Irish have contributed a lot here(though it enough to warrant top tier)
Mainly because with all their positives they also brought organized crime to the country and laid the foundations for the mob

>Since the immigrants were of the higher classes of the Russian Empire, they contributed significantly to American science and culture. Inventors Vladimir Zworykin, often referred to as "father of television", Alexander M. Poniatoff, the founder of Ampex, and Alexander Lodygin, arrived with this wave. The American army benefited greatly with the arrival of such inventors as Igor Sikorsky (who invented the Helicopter and Aerosan), Vladimir Yourkevitch, and Alexander Procofieff de Seversky. Sergei Rachmaninoff and Igor Stravinsky are by many considered to be among the greatest composers ever to live in the United States of America. The novelist Vladimir Nabokov, the violinist Jasha Heifetz, and the actor Yul Brynner also left Russia in this period.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Americans#Second_wave_(1916–1922)

t. unperson of subalpine coloured descent
livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
The team found that for Southwestern Europeans (those from Italy, Spain and Greece), between 4 and 20 percent of their genomes came from North Africa, compared to less than 2 percent in Southeastern Europe.

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373

>The * in Switzerland indicates that the three populations available from this country have variable estimates: Swiss-Germans show no evidence of African mixture, Swiss-French 0.5±0.2% and Swiss-Italians 1.6±0.2%. The ‘+’ sign in Italy indicates that multiple samples were available but all show evidence of African admixture
Russians were a mere victim of communism. Most CPSU zealots were Jewish, Ukrainian, Armenian or Georgian

Attached: 5AB66E93-4457-43A3-99A4-0A2BD0CB6C72.jpg (2048x1386, 522K)

t. anglo scum

>Irish, Germans and Italians garbage
The absolute state of the anglo-saxon

t. faggot who doesn't know history
How you can read our immigration history and not seethe with rage over what the Irish, Italians, and Germans brought I'll never know.

Lol I do love bigots and their "tier lists". Guess what loser, no matter how little you think some immigrants contribute, you contribute even less with your sad neet life :)

you mean like how you ancestors moved to another continent to farm squirrels because they were poor in Europe?

>Tesla was educated in Austria lmao
what an argument kek

I could write paragraphs on why you were shite mate
t. Chang

>Baltic had surprisingly little trouble becoming American
Doubt.
>but the contributions aren't as high as top tier
Jeans, anyone?

This is just another "what I think" map, not an actual, historical one.

You need to go back

People ARE unequal - and treating them as such is just.

Same to you anglo, all this faggot shit, assimilation, anti-racism, abortion it all comes from the franco-anglo-jew

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estonian_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latvian_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithuanian_Americans

>Italians and Germans
>Low tier
>Who cares about banks and NASA

An Italian literally jumpstarted the permanent colonization of the Americas whom without your country probably wouldn't even exist.

Straighten your own "master race" Anglos out, since the absolute shittiest part of North America is the part inhabited by mostly Brits and no other white group, the South.

Meanwhile the "low tier" Irish make up a large chunk of New Englanders.

I don't know what it is about some of you Europoors getting angry at us for wanting to pick and choose who to let in and actually contribute to American society, but what I do know is my history, far better than you know mine. Your people were garbage and brought the destruction of my country.

Attached: The great lie.png (1150x1125, 339K)

The South is shit because of niggers and Anglos weren't the only slave holders, most were Jews. Jump starting the permanent colonization doesn't mean they weren't absolute garbage based on facts.

>Indian
>Garbage Tier
Literally highest median household income; hardworking and studious; generally assimilate relatively well and tend to be somewhat patriotic.

by what logic do you then arrive that this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Serbian_Americans is mid tier?

I live in Maryland. We have a LOT of Brazilian immigrants (Idk how). Anyways, you can't put them in the same category as Mexican or Central Americans. I would put them as Low tier.

KEK

No, it's literally shit because of Anglos. Even if you wanted to make the case that it was solely because of blacks GUESS whose leadership brought them their, Anglos.

Meanwhile all the German and Irish states, mostly still high quality, very few minorities. Sort out your jungle fever, Bob.

I'd love if you mutts closed your borders and leaved everyone else the fuck alone. You anglo mutts and your jew overlords have brought the deconstruction of traditionalism, morality and soon whites.

>One of the first Serb immigrants to the United States was the settler George Fisher, who arrived in Philadelphia in 1815, moved to Mexico, fought in the Texan Revolution, and became a judge in California.
Good.
>Serbian Americans fought in the American Civil War, primarily on the side of the Confederacy, as most Serbs living in America were in Louisiana and Mississippi.
Not good.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbian_Americans#History

Also Greeks contributed a fair bit to the ole US n A

Rubbish, most Europeans have assimilated perfectly.

Legit, no one cucks harder to the Jew than the Anglo. Israel's existence itself is testament to that.

It was the German and Irish that later passed laws making it easier for non-whites to come here. So no, I won't see them in a good light
Stay mad

>Rubbish
Not rubbish, if you read up on Norwegian and Danish Americans you will read that they immediately assimilated without any trouble.

The absolute state of the Anglo. Can't even deny it

What a retard. You do realize that the vast majority of Norwegian and Danish immigrants were liberal? And continue to vote democratically to this day.

If your excuse for considering groups trash is because of being liberal you might as well put all Europeans in the low tier list as the majority of Europeans were not as retarded as Anglo Americans whom were so retarded they actually called the Swedes "swarthy" lmao

How can I deny facts? You were garbage and Jews own us just like you allowed the EU to own you despite the centuries of wanting independence you decided to bend over and take it in the rear from the Germans instead of the British and love it

A great argument indeed, since his ancestors were clearly incapable of running their own infrastructure so they had to use the infrastructure of other peoples

Just ask your parents why they moved to Ljubljana, servian

Attached: ADEFA395-F8FE-4DBD-A6A4-6EC312878A60.png (480x433, 38K)

>Danish-Americans actually tend to be concentrated in conservative areas, although again much of this is linked to heavy Danish recruitment by the Mormon Church
>Here the Swedish map and especially the map showing Norwegian-Americans do show major settlement in many of the more left-voting rural counties of the upper Midwest. But they also show concentrations in more conservative areas, such as North Dakota, western Iowa, and Nebraska, the latter being an especially Republican-oriented place.
geocurrents.info/geopolitics/elections/swedish-americans-vote-democrats-national-origins-voting-behavior-united-states

Yeah but Irish media isn't the one pushing multicultural propaganda on the rest of the west and playing historical rivisionism. That's largely the English heh. I'm starting to believe this constant projection and attacking of other Euros by Anglos is a symptom of the current state of the Anglo, it's society, and that inability to accept it. Everyone is at fault but me.

Attached: lead_720_405.png (720x405, 359K)

1. What did the Kennedy’s do?
2. As far as I can see they’ve assimilated now, although it took a while.

Here mate, I realised lately when reading about the state of the US Supreme Court that it was comprised of strictly Catholics and Jews, and possibly one black man. I was just wondering what the hell happened to the wasps? I truly can't believe it...

I don't see why it's so difficult to understand only certain groups understood what it meant to be American and actually contributed a ton to American society compared to others. It just shows how blind you are

why would western europeans would want to go to a 56% "white" land?

Attached: 532-quality_of_life-0-622n00454.png (1350x710, 72K)

33 million or 17% of non-hispanic white Americans are irish.

before the 1st yugoslavia slovenia was a rural shithole whose sole purpose was to feed the germans

the serbs would have done much better if it weren't for the turks who were even shittier than germs

Kennedy's are responsible for the 1965 Immigration Act and destroyed this country, both John and Ted wanted it. Taking over 200 years to assimilate isn't a good thing
They're still the majority, it's just the Jews have a different agenda
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Americans

>build your country
>still get shat on
dont worry lad, we'll get the same visas australians get soon
get ready for more drunk tatos cunt

Not what I said meme flag. Learn to read.

ITT mutts, meanwhile the state with the most clearly visible Nordic population is all blue friend.

Also using your own retarded logic, Germans and Irish should be removed from the low tier list. Incase you haven't noticed they are the two top ethnic groups in Iowa.

t. descendant of illiterate gypsy turk mongrels
You have to go back, brown parasite. Nobody needs your roach kind outside of your contamination zone

Serbs have always been shit, because inbreeding combined with racemixing doesn’t make a good race in the end of day

Attached: A27D4761-65FC-4ECA-AC9B-D8925D031E37.jpg (600x552, 110K)