Why haven't you read Siege yet, Jow Forums?

siegeculture.biz/

>Pdf - archive.org/details/SiegeByJamesMason

>Audiobook - youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1W0oCPjgdDSxW029hjFBASgfMEtmmycq

Read SIEGE, faggots!

Attached: 24179.jpg (194x192, 14K)

I can barely make it through a tweet, let alone a book

I don't read. I just absorb it from Jow Forums :^)

Whoops, low resolution. OwO

Attached: DQfGE2DWsAYd2ud.jpg (591x585, 67K)

Fuck, same here

Because you are all larping faggots who did it for ego and not the cause. Our forefathers would be you like the children you are.

>this is your girls on seej faggotry

Attached: 1530112372030.png (673x680, 831K)

>Why haven't you read Siege yet, Jow Forums?
Because I've been too busy delivering the mail. Why, what's it about?

>"kill people, also Charles Manson was did nothing wrong lol"
saved you a few hours of your life reading such garbage

>The Left-Right Spectrum.

Even as Commander Rockwell was saying twenty years ago, classifications of "left" and "right" were becoming then and certainly are by now obsolete and meaningless. To place this into perspective, by referring to left and right, one only expands the context of, whilst remaining at the same point as those extremely foolish ones who still think in terms of party politics, Democrat versus Republican, Labour versus Conservative. The point being is these terms are all equally SYSTEM terms because in reality at the core of each of their programs they all support the system and are part of it.

What has been missing up until now is a clean DIVIDING line, an actual BREAKING POINT, where all pretense of working within the system by its rules are dropped once and for all. In short, the complete break from time passed.

"What is the solution ? WHITE REVOLUTION IS THE ONLY SOLUTION."

As has been said earlier in SIEGE, those who control the system by having ultimately succeeded in attaining total control over every aspect of society (government, media, business etc) have LOST control over the course of events through having done away with competent legitimate opposition that can conceivably step in and take over in an orderly manner as Hitler's NSDAP did in 1933.

An incredibly dangerous and explosive situation this is, for it is becoming clearer each day that those in control and their minions are losing the ability to hold the pieces together yet there is no relief, there are still no answers seen coming from any reputable direction. This of course spells total collapse, total anarchy, total destruction and it shall result in anyone babbling about conservative this or liberal that one day being rewarded with a bullet.

When the mess collapses the obvious will become clear: There is only ONE CORRECT WAY to go about handling elemental human problems, not by further compromise but through Universal 卐 Order.

Attached: 1495052487854.jpg (3072x2048, 980K)

When does it get good cuz I'm on the 6th track?

Attached: 1540711284888.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

Why do you have such a degenerate picture saved? Fucking subhuman

Nice try FBI

Now that's what I call edgy. I'm sure that pure aryan whore will make a great wife to six kids one day, right shlomo?

It's full of platitudes and nothing more.
Tl;dr version
>hurr durr I knew Charles Mason and George Lincoln Rockwell. Believe me senpai, I'm based, did I mention I wrote a letter to Charles Manson once?

>pic
Based Blitz.

Attached: 1516139204273.png (489x469, 82K)

Attached: James Mason.jpg (312x416, 119K)

dgdgd

Because fuck all cityfags. Cities have and will always be doomed for collapse.
>far sources of food
>constant need of incoming transportation of food and goods
>over reliance on delicate electrical grid, sewage and water systems
Let their pozzing be their own culling.

Siege is pretty much trash, mostly just a guy going full Jow Forums and ranting, offering little more than "someday we'll have a war, and then they'll see, they'll see!". As a basis for organizing whites, it's terrible because it offers nothing but violence to the white population. Where's the aspirational perspective? What kind of world do we get to inherit when the violence is over?

We need more of the Cathedral of Light, and less of the gas chamber to motivate the people.

Attached: 1484789537400.jpg (800x564, 60K)

That's obviously a trap

How much loot does a Siegetard drop?

Attached: France.jpg (800x600, 191K)

>I am not he but I am paving the way for he. He is Kalki.
My favourite part of the book.

Attached: kalki.jpg (1200x2136, 510K)

I know her, it's a girl.

Lots of red pills.

Thanks for the audiobook. Embarrassingly, I haven't been able to read a book to its conclusion at the age of 36.