Does my coworker want me?

Me: 25, her: 28

She was broken up with recently, and touches me at work on my bicep, back, and once touched my knee

She's always asking me to eat lunch with her, and has driven me home multiple times home from work. Once she bought me lunch.

Does she want the D or is this just a friendly coworker relationship? Also, she's at that age where she wants a husband and commitment and I still want to enjoy my youth and be single.

Am I autistic or should I just quit my job and fuck her?

Attached: 96d99f46731920f4e4f282877c6e7872.jpg (500x462, 27K)

Why do you need to quit your job to do that?

Just ask her if she wants to go for a drink after work and see what happens

>Does my coworker want me?

Yes. And she probably wants a relationship. You should find out what her intentions are. If you aren't down for a relationship with her, then let her know. Flings and one night stands kinda suck.

>t. 27 year old who has had over 18 flings

SHE TOUCHED YOUR KNEE ONCE?!
HOLY
FUCKING
SHIT

1v1 me fagot

i don't want you to get a hard on and quit your job when i touch you

Bump

Diana is that you?

Yeah...

kys

i am currently dying with laughter

>should I just quit my job and fuck her?
No!?

remember
>she broke up recently
OP shes looking for some rebound action NOT a relationship

Nothing wrong with this. Plow her good and don't shit where you eat.

But the pussy is calling me m8

>should I just quit my job
what no
>fuck her
well yeah.

>Does she want the D?
Obviously. But these are questions you should ask her, not us.

You'll regret losing that paycheck a lot more than never capitalizing on one thot

>should I
Yes. When a woman wants you you give her what she wants

Women go dick crazy at 27/28 and doesn't matter if they are married, in a relationship or looking to get married. I don't believe your coworker wants to get married and and wants to cultivate some dick.

Fuck her, do not quit your job and do not get in a relationship with her. She'll likely resume the relationship she just ended once she fucks around A LOT. Fuck her now, you're first in queue.

>She'll likely resume the relationship she just ended once she fucks around A LOT.
This, you can smash and still keep your job, just don't fall for her.

Dont listen to anyone OP. This is a clear sign.
Quit your job and join the circus. Its the only place youll be able to find the committed relationship you seek.

this ^^^^

U wot m8

>Am I autistic or should I just quit my job and fuck her?

OP, you are severely autistic. And you can't technically quit your job. "Special helper" is just a honorary title. And this nice lady isn't going to have sex with you, she just the STNA at your group home.

Hope this helps.

>enjoy my youth
>is already 25

good luck with that bro. every year u wait more of the good girls get taken. and they all get looser from fucking

if she touched your knee then definitely she wants to fuck you.

heres what you do: dont quit your job. you need money to enjoy your youth. just:

touch her knee next time you see her and she will know (this is a secret way to let others know you want to fuck). she will probably touch your knee back and then that is a good chance to kiss her.

also she is only driving you home because she wants you to invite her in. so maybe next time she drives you home, touch her knee while she's driving and tell her: "yes I do want to fuck"

>Does she want the D or is this just a friendly coworker relationship?
How the fuck should we know?
>Am I autistic
I don't know anything about your long term autism but it was surely autistic to ask a bunch of teenage incels on the internet to speculate about whether or not a girl they know nothing about wants to fuck you. Its not a good sign that you couldn't figure this out on your own.