Gamers are being primed for the future Drone pilot program

>From pew pewing virtual characters to pew pewing terrorists
Prove me wrong.

Attached: 8771239981231.jpg (1024x670, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncanny_Valley_(short_film)
vimeo.com/147365861
youtube.com/watch?v=cP-TU0P2Lw4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paths_of_Glory_(The_Simpsons)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncanny_Valley_(short_film)
youtube.com/watch?v=soc1uZnH6Eg
youtube.com/watch?v=c5nwalHWIY0
youtube.com/watch?v=Mty7q1LTtss
youtu.be/Mi-d33ImK4c
youtube.com/watch?v=WdV-xLMWS1o
youtube.com/watch?v=u9PjcgqKAfw
defenseone.com/technology/2018/11/inventor-may-have-cured-motion-sickness-without-drugs-and-could-mean-lot-us-military/152960/
nexusmods.com/dragonage
loverslab.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=6yTXcO9GEPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>In a dystopian future, various people addicted to virtual reality play a first-person shooter video game. Near the end of the film, the virtual reality set of one of the players malfunctions, and it is revealed that the players are remotely controlling battle robots in an actual battlefield, providing skill and tactics. The "targets" that they are shooting are actual people, including civilians. The player who discovered this then disconnects. Shortly thereafter, he is approached by a robot, presumably controlled by another player, and becomes a target.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncanny_Valley_(short_film)

WATCH

vimeo.com/147365861

Attached: D2844983-DFFC-44DD-9D01-E55A9B0588DD.gif (360x202, 1.58M)

The movie "Toys" did this first. Has Robin Williams playing the chief toy inventor of this crazy 90's surrealistic toy company. His father, the owner, dies, and his uncle, who is some kind of military commander, takes over. The Uncle starts pushing heavy R&D to develop advanced military video games, against Robin's wishes. Turns out its all part of a huge secret program that gets kids (the best video game players) to pilot killer drones in actual warfare.

youtube.com/watch?v=cP-TU0P2Lw4

Attached: toys.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

The threads on this board are just getting worse by the day

Was about to post this.

Was about to post this.

Was about to post this

Srsly. this is 2005 tier

I hope they give me a drone so I can frag the adl

only question is
how do I get to the israel map?

What does that have to do with a Titty Wizard in an RPG?

How original.

Attached: 1542595288254.jpg (720x575, 39K)

Was about to post this.

wishful thinking.

Don't you have some garabge nazi alien documentary to watch grandpa?

>implying the state would do anything that cool

How dare you

So you're telling I could be piloting billion dollar military equipment if I am good at playing vidya?

Uhh, where do I sign up?

Attached: 1539522627944.png (551x553, 339K)

>he thinks I need to be primed to drone strike niggers

wtf i dont remember this. i remember the big piano and he gets laid, then he finds a voltron machine in coney island and the end

>inhuman precision in FPS
>able to predict everyone's moves in RTS games to the point where they wonder if use maphacks to remove the fog
Might as well just transfer my consciousness and be an Android.

Attached: 1494085109613.webm (496x978, 1.99M)

You're thinking of that gook chick from Overwatch

>future
America's Army is like 15 years old.

Orson Scott Card's novel "Enders Game" theorized this scenario, and predicted Jow Forums and twitter type social parliaments as well.

To be frank if you're ever played flight sim games you could in theory learn to pilot a real aircraft. Ofc you'd need a joystick and makeshift pilot seat to simulate being in a cockpit

Real flight simulations are no different other than the fact that the cockpits have buttons in it to mimic the control board while it might also include hydralics to simulate turbo.

Learning to pilot a drone should be even more easy because you don't need to actually fly something and everything handled by separate indicators such as GPS location, target markings, radio comms etc.

Attached: Neet.jpg (900x507, 138K)

terrorists aka anyone the jew decides.

>1776 was 15 years ago
I feel so young

That's two different films. The Toy and Big. Both totally unrelated to the film Toys.

wasnt this a seaquest dsv episode, the movie gamer, probably a dozen other scifi episodes.

are they going to use drones to delete foreskins from baby cocks?

Mei?

Attached: Mei-portrait.png (842x1500, 1.14M)

just like in _Ender's Game_ by Orson Scott Card
pew pew the buggers of the Hegemon

I haven't keked this hard in a long long time.

Attached: tfw.gif (480x270, 1.36M)

You're also being primed by the Government to destroy towns and buy up all the buildings, and exploit the economy for your own benefit.

Attached: RAID.jpg (1024x768, 127K)

Hmm..
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paths_of_Glory_(The_Simpsons)
>aired December 6, 2015
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncanny_Valley_(short_film)
>The video was released on Vimeo on November 30, 2015.

There are companies training you in vr only now. After a few days of training you do your first real flight

>VR
Motion sickness ahoy.

youtube.com/watch?v=soc1uZnH6Eg

Attached: VR.jpg (1920x1080, 138K)

What could possibly go wrong?
youtube.com/watch?v=c5nwalHWIY0

You get used to it. The less lag there is the less sick you get. Lag between turning the head and change of what you see is making you sick. They get better and the flight training works pretty fine. But it's different for every individual

Nothing much
youtube.com/watch?v=Mty7q1LTtss

Attached: Drone.jpg (1145x611, 149K)

I heard newer headsets were gonna completely eliminate MS but they're not out yet.

>HOO HA. HOO HA
youtu.be/Mi-d33ImK4c

As said I think it's mostly about lag. The less the better but I don't think next gen will be so quick you won't sense lag. The other part is actual movement in-game: let's say you get catapulted into the air. Then you get ms similar to actually being on rollercoaster

I never understood why hasn't anyone tried to make Bio/Cyber Drones, yet? I can understand remote controlling tanks, aircraft or even maybe battleships at sea in the future but what about infantry or tactical units for when things get too squeezed? Most of the human brain is already mapped out so inventing a device that's attached to the brain and spine that could send Ocular feedback to a monitor also mental data(Brain can already work as onboard RAM) but also be remotely influenced via signal is pretty much possible and not that expensive.

Controlling one would be just slapping on the headset with those 3D motion sensors while also wearing a spandex suit that converts the movement/brain signals of the operator to the drone
youtube.com/watch?v=WdV-xLMWS1o
youtube.com/watch?v=u9PjcgqKAfw

Eventually when the tech is refined 1 operator could control a whole infantry battalion at the same time

For ethical reasons prisoners on death row could be sent for conversion or testing.

Attached: 20160127174815.jpg (1920x1200, 1.27M)

They've tentatively solved the motion sickness issue.
defenseone.com/technology/2018/11/inventor-may-have-cured-motion-sickness-without-drugs-and-could-mean-lot-us-military/152960/

sauce me up on that robobutt

Appleseed Alpha

what is this from?

I think the real question here is why did you think you stumbled upon something people have known about for almost 2 decades?

Was about to post this

Sign me up, I'd be willing to drone strike sandniggers 24/7 for no pay.

Was about to post this.

fuck off degenerate

only a homo would consider tits degenerate

stop masturbating

Attached: varg-vikernes.jpg (770x774, 128K)

I second the degenerate. Where is the image in OP from?
>asking for non sexual reasons

Dragon Age: Origins with mods by the looks of it.

Attached: Morrigan.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

shut up mutt
thanks

How do you go from this
to this
Need more pics of this mod for strictly research purposes only, definitely not sexual in any way.

>he masturbates the second he sees anything resembling tits
yawn, yet another teenage larper on Jow Forums

The jew has invaded your souls. I will weep for you all.

was about top post this

Just post the tits and there will be an end to the carnage.

Safe for work mods are here

nexusmods.com/dragonage

if you want excess nudity and other crap try loverslab

loverslab.com/

Attached: a3e.jpg (1678x1050, 280K)

wow the zoomer FINALLY realizes what's been going on since the 80s and thinks he's discovered fire.
ya keep buying those expensive game boxes and playing your jew brainwashing 'games'.

Attached: 1541876710330.png (937x686, 802K)

>they give me
>they
>give me
>give
fucking niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=6yTXcO9GEPQ

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

>year of our Lord 2018
>still playing (((vidya)))

There was an actual US military training simulator that was also released as an Xbox game. I think it was called Full Spectrum Warrior. A contact of mine (industry insider) told me that if you'd played it online then you'd already have a "battle rating" if you joined the US military.

Attached: barbary2.png (720x750, 1.09M)

That's the plot line of Robin Williams movie, Toys

>Full Spectrum Warrior
Did they have to pick such a gay name?

Attached: FSW.jpg (640x480, 48K)

that video was amazing, really made me thunk. Good shit canon

What part of drones involves modding them to have big bouncy titties or turning them into cute anime girls?

That other chan discussed they're actually doing this already. If you're playing online they feed the data from an actual battlefield in Afghanistan or Syria or wherever and they use your input to steer the drones.What a time to be alive.

yea, yea, yea, and microwaves are getting people ready for space travel

fuck off faggot, the 1980s called, they say get an original idea

lies. nobody from bulgaria is good at RTS