How do we realistically solve the nigger problem?

Attached: un-africa-population-projections-steve-sailer-2-1000w[1].gif (1000x690, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jOFzTjjZcZw
youtube.com/watch?v=7g4L47kEcS0
youtube.com/watch?v=W7muCRio2nQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Put them together in one place and give them guns.

Attached: 2015-11-23 11_56_07-Donald J. Trump on Twitter_ __@SeanSean252_ @WayneDupreeShow @Rockprincess818 @C (637x474, 353K)

Stop feeding them, prevent them from leaving their homelands, and leave them to their own devices

Stop
Feeding
Them

you can't
the superior black man shall rule Europe and America
whiteboi btfo

Attached: nag7I7QKgUvXDIkJ4WUNbNaAAR7T2TptoyY98_9Tbhc.png (742x418, 27K)

dont care about them, keep them in their country

Stop giving them medicine

/thread

Based Ari

You're not black, stop pretending.

t. seething wh*toid

Let them run their own cities, just like Detroit.

>t. n*groid shareblue shill

>keep them in their country
you know damn well that's not gonna happen

Realistically?
Close the borders, also thisif we really have to give them money it be either infrastructure or birth control

Let them starve

You know the answer. The question is will anyone ever have to will to do what is required.

Not white my nigga.

In Nigeria nigger problems solves you

Sterilization in exange for gibs

"We" in the west will do nothing, but there's probably a 50% chance the chinks will genetically engineer a nigger-destroying virus to clean up the continent before taking it over. for themselves

literally do nothing.
just stop the flow of gibs, and the problem will solve itself.

guess we will have to forcibly relocate them elsewhere, or, failing that... you know.

it's "exchange" you subhuman sh*talian
you will get blacked in no time

We must increase spending on social programs. Children can’t learn if they are hungry, we must feed them at school. We must increase the property taxes to pay for better schools.
We must invest in the “at risk” population to make sure they don’t become a crime statistic.
It’s time to end the systemic racism that results in bad results only for our African American citizens.

The question is, how do we solve the Caucasian problem. Let me explain. You inbred white bastards spend most of your time grazing fast food, engaging in beastality, shooting up schools, fucking with underage kids. #FuckWhitePeople

Borders
>Borders
Borders
>Borders
Borders
>Borders
Borders
>Borders
Borders
>Borders
Borders
>Borders
Borders
>Borders
Borders
>Borders
Borders
>Borders
Borders
>Borders
Borders
>Borders
Borders
>Borders
Borders
>Borders
Borders
>Borders
Borders
>Borders
Borders
>Borders
Borders
>Borders
Borders
>Borders
Borders
>Borders
Borders
>Borders
Borders
>Borders
Borders
>Borders
Borders
>Borders
Borders
>Borders
Borders
>Borders
Borders
>Borders
Borders
>Borders
Borders
>Borders
Borders
>Borders
Borders
>Borders
Borders
>Borders
Borders
>Borders

Attached: 1543504226078.gif (500x210, 510K)

Attached: fyuldtyd.png (935x717, 70K)

I was going to say "Race War" but the Jew has a better idea.

I have to learn how to jew better.

By 2100 the negroid species will be extinct and Africa will be renamed 新中国.

>Climate changes
>Massive food crisis by 2030-2050
>Political crisis in Europe and many other states (mass imigration, economic collapse, rent system collapse. infrastrucre collapse)
>civil wars begins
>whites winning with help of military
general higher IQ
>Mass Genocide of non-europeans in Europe
(over 50 million dead)
>Death factories running at 100%
>Shitskins pushed back to bosfor
>Und das heisst...ERIKA
>Far Rightes Eurpean States established
>Based and Redpilled
>Meanwhile massive nigger & skitskin border shoot contest
>Whites with Chinks decides the fate of Africa.
> there is a necessity to fire a direct massive nuclear strike to largest African cities. This is the matter of the state security. Nigs gonna die in dozens of millions in the nuclear fireblast like roaches being destroyed by the gas We have to control parasites on this planet and nuclear warheads are the good tool in this case because of the scale of the problem. Large African cities like Addis Abeba, Lagos, Kinshasa etc. In the first strike aprox 50 milion nigs are going to die. Also direct bombardment to destroy most important infrastructure, water reservoir and hospitals. EMP bombs and chemical and biological attacks on the largest nigs concentration there to kill as many nigs as we can. We also have to stop all AID to Africa at one time. Huge, cruel, monstrous genocide, so gigantic and brutal that it will not be equal in the history of the world and all other murders in history will look like a kindergarten. Hundreds of millions of black 70 IQ hominids will die in torrents of nuclear, biological and chemical ultimate destruction. Whole countries will be wiped off the ground with a titanic strike of a monstrous fury of a White man. It will look like the gods have condemned the blacks on the day of their anger. We will make tools from the mountains of their skeletons. Africa will be cleansed. The supremacy of a white man will never be threatened forever.

Attached: 1503204736158.jpg (1024x1024, 102K)

Very much this.

Attached: African farmers.png (600x369, 597K)

It's just a beginning 'small'.

Attached: images.jpg (476x309, 35K)

Import shitskins :^)

>implying chinks will not also die off in the food crisis
it is more likely for a pandemic to wipe nearly most of us then that scenario to happen, but it was a great read

The future is black and theres nothing anyone here can do about it.

Thank you

Attached: 1504731162062.png (500x500, 12K)

>Niggers continue to fuck like animals
>their population booms exponentially
>Even less aid for their starving masses
>Normies see this population boom and think that the niggers are doing good now and stop donating money to the lazy chimps
>Niggers get even less aid for their growing populations
>Sustainabilityroof.jpg
>Nigger populations plummit hard and tens of millions of niggers die daily either from starvation or being stabbed by Zulus during raids by other tribes to try to get their tribe's handouts
>people see how violent niggers are and get redpilled
I see no problem here.

>tens of millions of niggers die daily either from starvation
You mean Germany, Sweden, France and Spain take 'em all.

based

That won't help given the vast agriculture in Africa

*This projection is based on the assumption AIDS will be cured within a decade

So in my lifetime I get to see 3 billion niggers die of AIDS and/or starvation? Is this supposed to be demoralizing?

That chart is misleading. Africa's population will plateau due to mass deaths from starvation and AIDS long before it gets that high.

if you wanna solve it think like them idiot, their IQ being so low all they think of is fucking and rocks, not about civilization solution for world problems thats why serfdom worked, because the lower class kept making babies while the elite geniuses made discoveries otherwise impossible if breeding was in their main mindset

Violence.

Attached: 1232543564.png (999x871, 180K)

Plauge.

youtube.com/watch?v=jOFzTjjZcZw

Attached: 41651541.png (1250x1404, 274K)

Remember when some news site used a KKK pepe as an example of the various derivatives, but anons couldn't find it in the sites history, meaning that they were too dishonest to show a regular one but too lazy to find an offensive one, so they made it themselves?

You made me to day dream

Attached: rambo.gif (500x212, 1.35M)

yeah I member
youtube.com/watch?v=7g4L47kEcS0

Attached: 1232355645.png (1305x663, 83K)

we're gunna make it mate.

Attached: 346435678578.png (689x473, 91K)

youtube.com/watch?v=W7muCRio2nQ

Attached: 1542740774384.png (801x527, 62K)

desu I doubt these figures are accurate. The graph seems to the same since the 90s. Too many niggers in Africa isnt a problem because eventually nature will even it out. The problem we have is letting said niggers into white countries and destroying them.

Sicilian detected. You're already half nigger.

AIDS is barely killing them. Their population tripled since 1980

Lol. Niggers working. Things that won't happen.

sh*talians aren't black, not yet at least
they are arabs with some wh*toid genes

pol really is one of the worst boards on this site.

Just a bunch of fucking cowards shaking with fear, all circle-jerking about your perceived enemies.

Must be tough to constantly feel like a victim. Faggots.

Please do us all a favor and stop pretending you aren't new to this site.

Why would you think I'm pretending to be new?
I'm familiar with you losers.
I just came here to remind you that you're pathetic.

Sure, you're better than the freaks who jack off to my little pony or cum on anime statues, but only barely better than them.

Just kill them.

>Man on Jow Forums authority on who is better than other people
Either you're new, or you're pretending to be better than everyone else here for no reason. The latter has happened before, so let's not rule out that you're so pathetic you want random internet strangers to think you're cool.

10-1 kd ratio

I hate niggers. That is all.

Nah, I'm fairly normal. Just wanted to remind all of you that you're cucking yourselves, and possibly pull that 0.1% of you out of the shitstorm and back to reality. Those of you that made it, you're welcome.

>the nigger problem
well it's a proxy war of the tribe
you don't win by solving that problem and ignoring the ones behind it

Death is coming nigger lover

Anti-nigger bioweapons that are subtle and undetectable. I believe that this will be done soon one way or another.

Great idea, lets put them all in israel and give them guns.

Attached: 0A2F5309-D877-4B06-B1E0-65742D514D3C.jpg (629x370, 53K)

>vast agriculture in Africa
Vast potential, maybe, but they're in the middle of chasing the last skilled farmers out of Sub-Saharan Africa right now.

Attached: 1538961136714.png (960x1790, 470K)

Race war is a more realistic solution than any peaceful attempt.

While there are some nigger farmers, a lot of that food is produced by whites.

Attached: 1483784823180.jpg (3904x1788, 1.43M)

Put chemicals in those gibs to sterilize anyone that eats then

Attached: obamaha.png (800x600, 286K)

Every fucking time. Another stupid nigger. Not even retarded ffs, just a plain low IQ simpleton

big if true

Classic mentally-ill response.
>can't make this shit up folks.

Do you see what you all are destined to become if you keep going to pol?

Failure in life awaits you.

You want serious? Ok.

Stop ALL immigration from African countries, no africans unless they are white can come into our countries. Then, stop all aid sent to Africa. Then, let the country fend for itself. The food won't be able to handle the massive population, nature will take it's course and thin the herd. Let them hang themselves without it spilling into our countries or pockets.