Aryan looking Jews? Why? How?

About 50% of jews here in South Africa look Aryan. And I've noticed the same look within jews in U.S.A, UK, Australia, Canada & New Kikeland.
How did this happen, since we hardly ever intermarry with them?
Here in South Africa we hardly socialize with jews and we definitely never ever intermarry with them.
So, why does at least half all of jews within the Anglosphere look Anglo/Germanic/Aryan?
Pic related is yet another CNN jew Anchor Kate Bouldan.

Attached: IMG_20181201_171939_076.jpg (829x480, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/schmooze/406922/karlie-kloss-has-reportedly-converted-to-judaism/
youtube.com/watch?v=lqk-aJIDDmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thats because we fucked so many of your women.

"Karlie Kloss Has Reportedly Converted To Judaism"
forward.com/schmooze/406922/karlie-kloss-has-reportedly-converted-to-judaism/

Another example of a lucky aryan babe ending up with a jewish dick in her mouth.

Attached: karlie-kloss.jpg (900x767, 131K)

>Aryan looking
Before you spout such garbage, you should figure out what this means first.

To me, Kate Bouldan looks like the stereotypical Jew with dyed blonde hair.
Her eyes, nose and facial ratio are a dead giveaway.

Attached: Kate-Bolduan.jpg (1000x666, 43K)

This.

Do you think Andrea Mitchell looks like a gentile?

the khazak thot is the only aryan looking one I can think of

>"Reportedly Converted To Judaism"
OK, so how does an original Jew look like? Can you please post an image of a non mixed Jew?

Attached: 1543092524521.jpg (500x653, 149K)

Does converts count? She has 0% Jew in her.

You pretty much played yourself tho, since Kate Bouldan is *not* ethnically jewish, she cconverted to judaism because of her marriage

the question is "to whom?". orthodox rabbis will say no, israel will say yes, reforms say yes to anything and arent even jews tbqh.

>boasts about being a mutt
>admits to being almost entirely of european heritage
>doesn't realise that you are larping and your entire culture and heritage has no biological leg to stand on and is almost extinct.

>To me, Kate Bouldan looks like the stereotypical Jew with dyed blonde hair.
Who cares what she looks like to you? Kate Bouldan is a natural blonde & has an Aryan face & Skull shape.
Cherrypicking and selecting her kikest looking picture won't change the fact that she can pass as Aryan

Attached: IMG_20181201_174329_358.jpg (266x450, 24K)

Attached: 2EBC592900000578-0-image-a-33_1448297006452.jpg (634x421, 82K)

You can only be jewish by birth.

Converting to Judaism is like a white man converting to being a black man.

Not when it suits /poltards agenda to say otherwise, then by that standard many in Israel aren't jews since they've converted.

I'd convert for Gillian

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6K)

thats the second time today i see south african flag shilling for Israel
coincidence ??
hell no ,i bet south african vpns are on sale

Attached: 1543276923703.jpg (536x546, 49K)

There is nothing called "Aryan looking". Being Aryan is to be honorable, it's not a race

Jews are a mishmash of so many different ethnicities that they can look like anything at this point, so "non mixed jew" doesn't say anything really

Attached: 5165876897908.jpg (1050x1312, 281K)

Lol you stinky shitskin low life georgian. We have many of your poor country coming to clean toilets here. Your people are the ugliest mother fuckers on the planet. your women have mustaches.

Attached: kakheti.jpg (800x534, 352K)

Try the other way around you irrelevant mutt.

kys kike i'm not trying to attack jews, i'm just saying they can look like anything, white, brown and even black

It is racial. It is Indo-European/ANE ancestry.

Because the men always choose a shiksa and the women always choose the whitest man possible to turn into a shabbos goy....all the while you racemix to your hearts content.

>Karlie Kloss
A legend among posters.

Attached: 1475899261265.png (1357x1281, 1.49M)

not cool fag, gruzini jews are awesome

actually the opposite since only children with a jew mother are jews

Zadi sheni deda mothyan.

youtube.com/watch?v=lqk-aJIDDmo

can white men convert to judaism and be genuinely accepted?

Gas all Jews.

Attached: 6524788615430.jpg (4500x4602, 3.67M)

>not cool fag, gruzini jews are awesome
nice people and they have good food. i'm talking about the non-jews that come here lying that they are jewish.

>There is nothing called "Aryan looking". Being Aryan is to be honorable, it's not a race
Hey you Swedecuck, why don't you go back to prepping your butt to receive Somali cock and let us have a rational discussion

Attached: IMG_20181201_180854_352.jpg (800x1167, 198K)

reminder that karlie kloss is an ugly low iq whore

I haven't seen too many true white men(germans nords) that have converted here but I have seen others like indians, mexicans and other bizarre ethnicities that have been accepted.
I believe so, in Israel it's a lot more important in most places to be jewish than to be aryan.
I think you won't have a problem since SOME ashkenazis look aryan(in contrast to common belief), but then you might get the regular slurs against ashkenazis(here the ashkenazi is the WHIEYPEPO).

>what is plastic surgery
You poor fucking fools

Attached: ivanka-chin.jpg (750x500, 40K)

they looked like this

Attached: jesus.jpg (1200x630, 101K)

What a fine slide thread!

I'm posting to help yours slide thread neutralize Jow Forums . It's worked so well the GOP lost the mid-terms.

EVERYONE GET IN HERE AND REPLY AND REPLY AND REPLY then REPLY MOAR!

Nancy Pelosi thanks you.

So will President Biden.

We can brag this way because Jow Forums is mostly dumb niggers looking for conversation. They add noise to jam the signals.

That's because Jews are mostly Aryans and Slavs larping as Middle Easterners.

pic unrel

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-21 at 4.22.03 PM.png (520x563, 406K)

it's because they are chopping off baby foreskins and making face cream

Jews are able to pass as Aryans in South Africa because the "whites" in South Africa are actually mutts.

Jews are about half-white and half-Levantian dumbass. And Levantian ancestry is the least visible form of non-white ancestry. It's much less visible than sub-Saharan African ancestry is. In fact, Levantanian ancestry is even less visible than Malay or Asiatic Indian ancestry is. Those are the various things "white" Saffers are admixed with.

Therefore, Jews are probably able to pass as white in South Africa pretty easily.

Not really. Old Israel was composed of twelve different tribes (ethnicities).

You're more of a Jew by religion than you are race. The so called ethnic Jews are those that a from the Khazar empire that mass converted.

It's like saying the Chinese converted to Islam so that makes them Arabic.