I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE

And raping wite wimmen

Attached: Screenshot_20181201-072244.png (720x1280, 530K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/21/scientists-who-are-actually-really-stupid-1-neil-degrasse-tyson/
archive.is/PMOCR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2 liberated, infertile Whores learn the hard way and more propaganda for Nationalist cause. I love it when the infertile, useless whores we call "White women" get sexually assaulted by niggers...just love it.

Kek niggers

>Inappropiate sexual advances
not defend the nigger, but what that means?

Sir Isaac Newton first presented his three laws of motion in the "Principia Mathematica Philosophiae Naturalis" in 1686. His third law states that for every action (force) in nature there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Attached: ariann.gif (426x474, 2.56M)

Niggers: even the smart ones are criminals.

Based feminists destroying the male wing of the left.

Haha yes YESSSS SUFFER TYSON! SUFFER IN THIS CLIMATE YOU HELPED CREATE

Saying unsolicited sexual things to a women like a smelly Indian

it means some slut is making shit up to get money and fame.
but w/e black science guy deserves it for being such a fucking cuck all his life.

It literally does not matter what it means, shitlord. Women are speaking their truth, shit up and listen.

that means he wasn't good looking enough

Has he ever presented anything that was actually scientific and not pure pseudo science speculation like string theory? The new cosmos is shit.

He's never accomplished anything is his field. Except for being black and having a triple digit IQ. He just has the ability to comprehend what more intelligent and accomplished physicists figured out before him.

This is actually one of Milos better bits of writing. Yes I know he's a degenerate homo but he occasionally makes a good point and this hit piece on black science man was one of them.

Attached: Screenshot_20181201-105209_Brave.jpg (1435x2336, 755K)

Forgot link. breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/21/scientists-who-are-actually-really-stupid-1-neil-degrasse-tyson/

the consequence of believing feelings dictate reality - what would be "inappropriate" meaning "I didn't like it," now means actually, objectively inappropriate and negative behavior. This is why women, when they have anything to say about it, should be slapped across the face with reality.

No, his accomplishment is getting a degree in astophysics while being black. I doubt he was held to the same standards as his white classmates. He makes too many factual errors when talking about simple popular science.

That female assistant is one fine thot though.

Actually he failed his schooling and blamed racism and got his degree elsewhere. Typical nigger. but we know you sick dutch fucks love your shit skins

That was pretty good i must admit.

Good. This asshole started to think he was a star or soemthing. Good ridance

>And raping wite wimmen
2nd chick in that picture isn't white...and the top one is probably a Jew

Black men are more predisposed to rape, it's in the genes, so it's not very surprising.

>we know you sick dutch fucks love your shit skins
I don't think she is.
Typical American white with some mutt DNA.

Attached: ashly_watson.jpg (1100x500, 351K)

>by Milo
kek

SPIN THIS AS #METOO IS A CONSPIRACY TO TAKE DOWN PROMINENT EDUCATED BLACK MEN. NIGGERS ARE ALREADY FURIOUS OVER BILL COSBY.

Attached: A43D27BA-151B-4330-A6AB-504338CE9061.png (170x153, 34K)

>You don't need to believe in God to be a good per-

#MeToo vs #BLM go

Attached: 1540484825870.png (500x595, 278K)

The chad science man

Attached: eJA6a.jpg (400x608, 130K)

Why is it that every science TV show host is a faggot with little to no scientific impact?
Bill Nye = Self-explanatory
Neil dT = Black bicycle man
Beakman = Degenerate queer comic who became gay after divorcing his wife, and has a daughter

Next you're going to tell me that the announcer of the PBS discovery series with the cool museum and all the animals and shit was transgender

Science!™ Fans will defend this

Yeah, we can totally get these two Jew managed golem to go at eachother. It's not like feminists have ignored for decades that shitskins are a couple orders of magnitude more likely to rape and that White "patriarchical" societies are by far the least oppressive to women.

Black Science Man getting handsy will totally redpill these whores.

Attached: giphy (2).gif (245x285, 915K)

Really? I mean, is *anyone* defending this?

Look at this nigger, doing the crossed arms so his hands prop up his flabby biceps in a rough simulacrum of muscle.

Attached: tenor (5).gif (380x285, 1.97M)

Why do they always look like this?
A TRIGGERED curly-haired indelible-eske aged bitter wine aunt.
And a sinister-faced man-hating Jeong-lookalike Asian feminazi.

Attached: 1543678080690~01~01.png (302x423, 229K)

No we won't. I loved NDT. I fucking loved him.

Fuck him. I loved Franken too. If they only preach our values but don't abide by them then fuck emm.

Too bad the act of hanging drawing and quartering has been abandoned for more civil methods of inflicting punishment.

maybe the jews should have took more of his foreskin

lemme guess he announced hes a rightey?

>"Where da White wimmin at!?"

Attached: IMG_3917.jpg (1024x335, 52K)

inb4 blackscienceman refused to star in MUH SEX JUNK music video, so he gets metoo'd.
Unlike Bill Nye

>le white roastie strikes again
when will the normies ever learn ?

big if true
nigs gonna nog
every single time

In 1998, Professor Tyson raped me....with his SEX JUNK

Everyone knows the phD can get pussy in the lab, you just have to have enough tact to keep it low key.

Nice larp.

DeGroper ahould be sharing a cell with Dr. Bill Cosby.

I don't belieeeeeve themmmmm

If he's ever identified as a feminist he has surrendered his presumption of innocence.
It's listen and believe for him then.

Attached: listen_n_believe_neil_g_tyson.jpg (640x609, 54K)

He's never claimed the label for himself, but he is a feminist darling.

archive.is/PMOCR

in response to

>Based

Attached: based.jpg (620x620, 109K)

>nigger
>raping white women
>news

Attached: 1515937117263.jpg (716x724, 15K)

He was seriously fit.

Attached: Ofn8IP7.jpg (2208x1242, 908K)

Wow that chick on the bottom is gorgeous

It means he probably was walking by them on the street and said something like "good morning." Or "how's it going?". Something along those lines.

black cocks are bigger and better, I bet those bitches enjoyed that pounding as he went in them and slammed their pussies with his bbc, they probably flinched and moaned all the time. and after he was done he came inside one of them and while he was cumming he pulled out and put it into the second one, and left them hanging, bitches thought they could make some money by getting together a false case.

BBC causes women to go insane

fuark, an indocuck

>Ariel Zilber
(EVERY)
((FUCKING))
(((TIME)))

Attached: Jew-Rat.jpg (618x649, 129K)

Sagan, God rest him, was not only the best populariser of modern science, he was also involved with NASA and I'm fairly certain he was one of about five scientists that proposed the idea of Nuclear Winter.
He was autistic as fuck when it came to rigorously adhering to the scientific method, too, as a scientist should be. One of the last old school scientists with a classical education, too.
Based Sagan.

i love Based Black Science Man

Attached: Tyson Goblin.jpg (900x450, 135K)

Bill Cos-mos.

Around blacks...