Julian Assange appreciation general /JAAG/

counterslide tactic: focus conversation on the individual who released Hillary's emails and saved the republic.

He is not dead. The "hologram" videos use fade transitions. Something strange happened involving his insurance files and the blockchain.

This is thread #1, over time this OP will evolve. Please feel free to propose edits or contributions.

Thank you Julian!

Attached: assangeandcat.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

raytheon.com/ourcompany/global/middle_east/raytheon_saudi_arabia
archive.is/Vx2SQ
mobile.twitter.com/AssangeMrs/status/1063563689125527552
m.youtube.com/watch?v=K5OZs6Yje5k
vimeo.com/252630938
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Something strange happened involving his insurance files and the blockchain.
Psyop.

so the anons who unlocked the insurance files and mysteriously disappeared, that was a rumor made up by a third party to scare people off from investigating?

Hmm. Other anons wanna comment?

Attached: assangeconfusing.png (1876x781, 132K)

But what is his moral alignment and why?

information anarchist? Warrior poet? Forgotten hero?

I also wanna know what his deal with M.I.A. is

don’t let them slide it

kikes sliding something fierce this morning

What Julian did might have been ethical (it's a shame real journalism doesn't exist anymore) but you can't post classified documents and expect a happy ending.

Same goes for (dumbass) Snowden.

They're both grease spots.

Attached: 4364c995c80645138a0335b0ecb0d8d6.jpg (300x300, 25K)

silver hair man bad

obligatory timeline

Attached: ja timeline.png (1773x828, 225K)

some info on the insurance files

Attached: RMwMP4X.png (844x649, 44K)

key dump info

Attached: 9ZOf1GPzVdExpX_CGMdU8CZrFgH9hrahMF0RvIbocIk.png (1024x459, 342K)

more on insurance ffiles

Attached: 1485296758350.png (1903x3185, 425K)

strange blockchain occurances

Attached: 0Kj7CuO.png (1024x541, 62K)

I'll be incorporating this into the next OP thank you patriot

deadman switch

Attached: 1485294798620 (1).png (1873x585, 106K)

info on foxacid exploit

Attached: 1494399663062.png (2133x2885, 3.94M)

wiki discussing HRC and laura silsby connection

Attached: 1502122485613.png (615x672, 290K)

You're not a horribly effective troll.

He posted State related documents that contain classified information. No matter justified he may (or may not have) be(en), there's no way his story would end with a Happily Ever After.

supposedly one of the insurance files, not sure if not a larp

Attached: 1504380467567.jpg (548x864, 63K)

strange wiki tweet misspellings

Attached: 1521667991711.jpg (529x640, 65K)

good overall daily reminder

Attached: 1521813499302.jpg (819x1024, 169K)

deepfried info on blockchain and where to look

Attached: 1528692684897.png (662x429, 874K)

WRT the podesta emails, any state materials would have been already released to the public, considering that wasn't a secured email server, no? He was simply whistleblowing. And we know Hillary wanted to "just drone this guy" -- so it was basically self-defense.

code for insurance files, i wish i knew what to do with this

Attached: 1538683832689.jpg (1288x794, 167K)

more code

Attached: 1538683898382.jpg (1326x813, 207K)

that time the navy tweeted his name

Attached: 1543164620437.png (634x552, 319K)

i love how the left will defend government leakers and journalist leakers, as brave. assange wasn't elected, so that most certainly makes his leaking better than an elected government official leaking, and he's a journalist, so at worst he's as good/bad as those leaking journos that cnn defends to the hilt.

i mean this whole heartedly and without memeing, the NPC theory is 100% accurate. i mean ffs, in a matter of 4-5 years the msm and multi media complex got liberals to love the three letter agencies they spent 50+ years detesting. they got liberals to love migration and free trade after 20+ years of hating NAFTA and other globalization policies.

these people are unironically soulless and it's terrifying

i pray every day that embassy cat is doing fine. embassy cat did nothing wrong.

possible PGP key info

Attached: keys.png (1016x549, 702K)

don't call them people. But I share your sentiment. We are seeing inhuman manipulation. The types of violations of liberty this country was founded to end. Remember how they got everyone to forget about the NSA revelations under the "scandal free" Obama? And Michael Hastings?

We are reaching the boiling point.

This. Transparency is good, if someone can get you on the legal grounds of making private or classified content public against the will of people who created the content, there's going to be legal muddy waters. Treason? I don't think so.

Here you go Russia and Saudi hand shake explained
Look there is a heavy time line the way many things went down, Podesta put a Raytheon weapon manufacturing plant in Saudi Arabia, Saudi's now have our blue prints for much of our weapons

Raytheon Saudi Arabia is a newly established, Riyadh-based company, which further expands on the 50+ year partnership between Raytheon and the Kingdom
raytheon.com/ourcompany/global/middle_east/raytheon_saudi_arabia

Do you see how this is going, much bigger than you think, Podesta and clinton making money through Saudi's by the Saudi's selling our weapons and blue prints

more insurance file

Attached: wIdQOMk.png (1085x566, 71K)

possible key holder

Attached: wikiinsider.gif (766x1776, 210K)

Ny times does all the time

thats all i got OP
been out of the loop what happened with the Tuesday hearing?

this isn't he time or place but it's important: everyone here needs to seek out their Jow Forums brothers when SHTF. seriously. look for the 4 of clubs and PathOfLight. we are the monks of the modern world but we are scattered and faceless. i feel closer to some of the people here than i am with good friends.

I think Pamela Anderson poisoned him. He wasnt known for going dark

walnut sauce
playing dominos on cheese and pasta
Jeffery Epstein
His name was Seth Rich

You are a dumbass.

Attached: 1364998060331.jpg (124x126, 23K)

Hmmm...

Attached: 1347726407712.jpg (400x352, 36K)

i wonder why Feinstein got a happy ending after releasing the classified testimony of a Fusion GPS employee.

don't expect anybody to accept your reasoning when the standards aren't evenly applied throughout society.

and for the millionth fucking time, Snowden is a CIA stooge meant to make the NSA (/ourguys/) look bad.

F

Even more hmmm...

Attached: 1348023386361.jpg (655x586, 66K)

All the time? You mean anonymous op-eds?

>compromised classified info that isnt published becomes leverage
Not understanding this basic premise, Your type will kill the republic.

Attached: 23987fowhg.png (553x480, 67K)

What kind of pretty dresses is he going to wear after they give him the Chelsea Manning truth serum?

I choose to believe he is protected.

first I've heard of this
archive.is/Vx2SQ

I'm of the opinion its being structured to be as much of a non SHTF-event as possible to minimize collateral damage. If I see a pepe in public I say hi, but don't see many clovers. Dunno PoL and gulag wasn't much help

Attached: trumpjackson.png (2048x1365, 3.34M)

good info here, thanks Jow Forums

This is really interesting. Is there any speculation or hint as to what was in the files?

I'd guess it's concrete proof about complicity in 9/11, as well as other embarrassing things.

The key is on the blockchain. There are tools available to extract data from the blockchain.
Don't use them, you'll just make yourself a target.

if is true, looks like you're right.
Along with government kill lists, the (((ISIS))) operation, and social media mass mind control (tavistock).
Wonder what the EU section is about. Maybe how they finance it all through control of the world's financial markets.

Anyone know what happened with pic related? Thought I reaf that unity4j was a scam for donos?

mobile.twitter.com/AssangeMrs/status/1063563689125527552

Attached: Screenshot_20181201-104947.jpg (1045x1557, 541K)

bump

interesting... save and spread

also, just watched hannity from last night (someone suggested i do so). there was a segment where he interviewed sara carter (one of the best reporters on all things spygate) and some other reporter for thehill. both got giddy and smiled when hannity mentioned there were rumors of some news breaking monday. they said wed be happy to hear it, and it came just as hey we're talking about a clinton foundation whistleblower meeting with doj and fbi. they also clarified this person was NOT the person who just had their home raided...

very interesting

bumpity

>NOT the person who just had their home raided
Yet

kek. should watch it user. you'll get giddy like i am feeling.

Not trying to shit on you personally, user, I save that for leftists, but I can't take another tick tock.

nah i can't either user i don't take offense because hannity is boomerism incarnate. but that's why i said i only watched cuz someone i respect told me to watch this specific episode.
i'm 100% with you, the tick tocking, Qanon "soon" bullshit is nauseating at this point. but i do respect sara carter in regards to spygate. and given trump's recent tweet storms and shit, i feel a momentum.
if nothing happens before xmas, it will never happen. i'm convinced

Missed that. That person told me to watch too. Here's hoping.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=K5OZs6Yje5k

Interesting, although it does not seem to be in reference to assange

Attached: 1516900796712.gif (350x263, 2.7M)

Pro tip: Trump was involved

>the blockchain

this is as triggering as the roastie reporter that asked 'who is this hacker called Jow Forums'

Reminder that it has been a year and you have failed him.

dumping what I have

Attached: Great-wizzard-of-leaks.png (897x8839, 1000K)

Attached: Block-Chain-Text-Story (copy 1).png (961x9459, 2.05M)

saved and spread

mempool transactions on 27-Oct-2016

Attached: mempool.png (1776x883, 142K)

so does this imply they burried the DMS or insurance files in a sea of blockchain transactions in order to make it harder to find for anybody looking?
also, all this assange/blockchain stuff comes right as bitcoin exploded in late 2016.

>(((they))) burried insurance files in a sea of blockchain transactions in order to make it harder to find for anybody looking
this

Possible WL personnel or great larp

Attached: dmwt9zkevdyx.jpg (1360x7136, 1015K)

Happy Hanukkah!

i truly believe the following is connected
in a matter of days in oct 2016, we get
>kerry chimping out, forces ecuador to silence assange and cut his internet
>"vegan sandwich" to sick assange
>wikileaks tweets about increased armed presence outside embassy
>largest ddos in history
>same day, "chemical incident" in heathrow airport, termporarily closed
>same day, podesta in london meeting with khan (with only 3 weeks left in a presidential race, podesta is in london?)
>wikileaks blames its supporters for the ddos (??) "you've made your point"
>never see assange until may 2017 (more on that soon)
>no proof of life, no standing at window, a video from june 2016 is given as proof of life by wikileaks
>no more signed files by assange (first time ever)
>weiner caught with laptop "insurance files"
>nypd freaks out, says it awful
>erik prince agrees
>comey and lynch gag nypd, seize all evidence
>somehow, they go through 650k emails in a week and clear clinton and weiner (this is when comey reopened the clinton investigation just before the election)
pizzagate breaks a few days later on nov 3 (did they try to silence assange's october surpirse, but still fail?)
fast forward
>may 2017
>may 17, mueller appointed
>day before, trump interviewed him for vacant fbi dir role (mueller already severed 2 years over traditional 10 year term, so this seems bizarre. also, mueller and comey are known friends, so why would trump interview mueller after firing comey?)
>may 19
>weiner finally scentenced
>same day
>assange makes his first public appearance at the balcony

i swear to god it's all tied i just can't figure out how

Attached: IMG_1211.jpg (768x1024, 117K)

your numbers don’t lie. I’m going to spend the next 3 hours not being able to think about anything else now.

>posted State related documents that contain classified information

Attached: Fun times for TAO.jpg (197x115, 13K)

How large is the insurance file, I have three different versions saved, varying in size between 395gb to nearly 650gb.

Attached: Sharing is caring.png (419x964, 54K)

>nov3
it was 2015 iirc. your timelines fucked

Chaotic Good

Yeah i agree with you but just can't grasp wtf was and is actually going on

pizzagate wasn't 2015. the earliest mention of it was the podesta email leaks. try to find a reference to pizzagate (not the 2011 anthony weiner eating actual pizza with a fork or whatever) on Jow Forums before nov3 2016

Bump

Attached: IMG_3036.jpg (1024x859, 184K)

removed from youtube - made just around the time trump was inaugurated

vimeo.com/252630938

bump

what's the date on this happening?

*correction
it wasn't heathrow, it was london city airport. remember, podesta was also in london on the same day

Attached: IMG_5822.png (1125x2001, 596K)

Attached: IMG_5815.png (1125x2001, 692K)

this post mentions the cyber attack on oct 21

Attached: IMG_5946.png (1125x2001, 538K)

Too late

Attached: Assange tombstone.jpg (660x430, 164K)

what is this

Albino Russian spy cunt