I've noticed some people on this board have a hysterical obsession with jews

They think everything that happens is either directly caused by jews or deliberately allowed to happen by them. They think everyone is jewish, despite jews being a tiny percentage of the population. They think everything is a "jewish psy op". To them, everything and everyone is jewish, reality itself is jewish. They are obsessed to the point of derangement.

This attitude, while being mentally deranged and false, also detracts from the actual subversive influence of jews by crying wolf about them. Yes jews have been involved in damaging the west but they aren't and can't be responsible for every bad thing that happens (they simply aren't that powerful or omnipresent, they aren't gods). The more you blame ridiculous unrelated things on jews, the less people will take you seriously when you actually point out real jewish subversive influence.

Attached: pepe_unimpressed.png (200x200, 59K)

K but can i pls get the job? I can help you leaf. I have experience with pol and i can shitpost. Help me brother, how much are they paying you?

this
Israel is based, the only jews that wants mudslime and niggers invasion are the globalist ones who don't even live in Israel

My "admission" into the Targeted Individual program was made by jews.

>hysterical obsession
Then there are the vast majority who have a cold, calm loathing of that degenerate subhuman race who are led by their more insidious 'brothers' from the steppes. The greatest thing ever would be the day the last jew dies. Now fuck off leaf, your people are irrelevant in the world.

what if everyone IS jewish

Attached: blyat.png (265x308, 158K)

Here we have a group of frustrated white bastard whose entire vocabulary consists of stupid insults like KEK, NIGGERS, KIKES, and LIBTARD. #FuckWhitePeople

you're never going to get anywhere close to a white ethnostate if your movement and your ambassadors to the voting middle class public are out of shape deranged schizos with crazy eyes who babble about jewish psy ops and the flat earth constantly

>and false
Spotted the Jew.

You forgot faggot you faggot.

Happy Hanukkah

So I get it now, you are one of those flat earth asshole spammers and need more attention.

Nice copy and paste from the Trump penislicking thread, wigga.

>thinking 100% of the world's population is jewish and every tiny thing that happens is a jewish psy op
get help user, you are of no use to an effective nationalist movement, you're actually a liability

I noticed you have a hysterical obsession with being a huge a faggot.

Attached: 33A22BF7-15F3-4B4E-A2FA-AC5662572CB0.jpg (500x424, 98K)

People that blame jews are like minorities that blame whites. You gonna start asking for reparations? Get you some affirmative action?
You're all a bunch of fucking niggers.

If you can't understand what is satire/irony/bait you should probably step away from the computer for a bit, get a job, participate in reality and get treated for your autism.

>hysterical
>crazy
>schizo
Happy Hannukah!

>he thinks kek is an insult
Go back to plebbit newfag.

(((OP)))

Worthless post unless you provide an example
Sage until OP delivers