Fuck mortgages

Fuck mortgages
Fuck electricity
Fuck indoor plumbing

Lets just squat on land in cabins and live like our ancestors did.

Eliminating debt and creature comforts means you are beholden to no one. Farm your small plot of land. Save your money. Get a gas generator if you really need to shitpost.

Attached: 1541489958068.png (600x637, 189K)

Stop spamming retard nobody cares about your homo erotic jannies fascination

thanks for bumping my thread

You Americans can do that, but here (and in many other places), we have to pay some sort of tax no matter where and how we live.

We still have to pay property taxes which is bullshit. Paying property taxes is government slavery

classic

How can we honestly say we are free if you are locked into a 30 year mortgage?

That mortgage becomes your #1. Everything is geared towards paying it off. You will never assert yourself or your rights because you are too afraid to lose your job and then lose your house because of the mortgage.

We should be living so far below our means that you have the financial freedom to say what you want. We become wrapped up in electric, internet, car payments.

The truth is we dont need half this shit and our lives would be better off without them. The only thing that really matters at the end of the day is

1. God
2. Family
3. Country...if your country is even worth fighting for...it probably isn't because its become so diluted with invaders and not a true representation of your spiritual kin

Attached: 1541021835091.jpg (1800x1542, 691K)

Based user, well said

bump

Attached: 1543116554850.jpg (1000x1000, 236K)

allo?

Attached: 1541380164615.png (500x671, 440K)

Like a nigger? Nah.

Attached: 1419158525193.jpg (607x370, 38K)

Most of civilization is fake anyway and makes you weak. There is nothing more grounding than actually spending considerable amounts of time in the wilderness or in nature.

>Lets just squat on land in cabins and live like our ancestors did.
Oops... I dropped a match in the woods/field and burned everything down.

Attached: 9834657863453.jpg (5577x1396, 1.65M)

I dont live in fucking California. God blesses us with rain here

Sure thing Mr.Rabbi. I'll just abandon the civilisation my ancestors worked hard for. Take good care of it!

Attached: TWGsHBO__400x400.jpg (400x400, 36K)

>your land
Sorry buddy, the land belongs to the states and federal gov.
Pay taxes or get prison.

It has already been sold to the highest bidder from beneath your very feet. You can't 'abandon' it if it isn't yours anyway.

>legal to have 'relations' with animals
how's that "civilisation" going for you?

There is nothing worth defending about modern civilization except old buildings

I recognize that. But if your only major expense is property taxes I'd say thats pretty good compared to 99% of the population.

Yours isn't doing any better Nigel

No but we can work to make it what we want. If you've already given up I don't know what to tell you. Your country wouldn't exist if everyone just gave up when things weren't going their way

Attached: UK.jpg (636x1096, 90K)

>giving up

Participating in meaningless consumerism isn't worth anything. People have to get back to their roots. God and the land. This will bring people true happiness. It will recenter the people and make them understand what is truly important, right and wrong.

You dont get a prize for contributing to the dystopian suburban hellscape.

Evola already taught us that political action is useless. Your ride the tiger or die tired. Much better to live your life as free as possible.

True freedom is a real American virtue and it has been lost because we have become disconnected from the land.

fuck jannies

the classic

Space is a racist white supremacist

>the civilisation my ancestors worked hard for
so you're jewish?

Great slide thread!

I'm posting to help your slide thread neutralize Jow Forums . It's worked so well the GOP lost the mid-terms.

EVERYONE GET IN HERE AND REPLY AND REPLY AND REPLY then REPLY MOAR!

Nancy Pelosi thanks you.
So will President Biden.
We can brag this way because Jow Forums is mostly dumb niggers looking for conversation. They add noise to jam the signals.

WE know how to kill Jow Forums while leaving an animated corpse. No more habbenings, just a bunch of babble which cannot be stopped.