Wtf

wtf

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1324x1066, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_bioweapon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>>/bait/

Why is this in English?

You can smell the american who created this picture just by looking at it

its sad really and i dont even like germany

just kill us already

Godd fuck germany and fuck g*rmans

Finally, G*rmany has fallen. Thank you god

maşallah.

WE ARE REPLACING YOU IN YOUR OWN COUNTRIES AND THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

Only place in Europe where Europeans hold the majority will be the retirement houses by the 2050.

Germany stopped existing after 1945, nowdays there is some Americanified mutt state where Germany used to be.
Still funny how the western "winners" went the same route.

The thing I hate about this image is that it picks objectively one of the worst times to be a German and attempts to glorify it (only really being rivaled by 30 years war Germany).

I'm no fan of Germans, German culture, or anything. But they have an extensive cultural history, and much more to look up to rather than some autistic dictator that was asshurt about a war they lost. It's honestly fucking pitiful that people associate Hitler with German identity.

OH THE IRONY

THATS WHAT WE CALL

JEWIFIED

don't kid yourself bitch, if it wasn't for the jews you subhumans wouldn't have step foot in Europe

It's a fucking joke you retards. Jow Forums IS NOT /antipol/

UGH!!

Attached: 1525619308165.jpg (1392x1600, 551K)

can anyone honestly say they'd rather live on the left than the right?

>Jow Forums falls for bait this easily
no wonder jews rule the world, you goyim are fucking dumber than shit

Attached: JIDFfilenameplaceholder.png (3634x2620, 1.63M)

no worries we have a major german population in the US they will continue to exist even tho their lands are under occupation

Have you ever heard of ethnic viruses, roach? I am sure every single one of you vermin will be wiped out from Earth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_bioweapon

Attached: big_1519126137_image.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Hitler was the greatest man who ever walked the Earth and Germans can look proudly up to this man - they can feel lucky that Hitler is associated with German identity. He tried to stop the vicious kikes from creating the world we see today. Today we can safely say that Hitler was right about everything.

Attached: Lanziger_Hitler_knight.jpg (300x380, 15K)

/shintskINT/

You are just like that turkey that believes he will keep getting fatter forever because of the previous days. Then suddenly Thanksgiving arrives.

A climate of intollerance is taking place, fueled by economic crisis and people like you acting antisocial on the top of that.
You think that entire civilization will give you everything like a gibs, you feel strong in your pathetic numbers without realizing that Poland was 13% jewish in 1938.