Trump's best hope at winning in 2020 is to start a war. Historically...

Trump's best hope at winning in 2020 is to start a war. Historically, wars have been a boon for even unpopular presidents' approval ratings.

Even though Jow Forums is willingly blind to it, Trump is our most pro-Israel president since GWB. Therefore, simple deduction should tell you that the most likely candidate for such a war would be Iran.

I believe that Trump's support for Saudi Arabia, in the face of their seemingly senseless war with Yemen, is due to the Saudis aiding in the preconditions for this war. The biggest risk from a war with Iran would be them barricading the Straight of Hormuz, which is crucial to the oil trade. The other major oil waterway is the Bab al Mandab Strait, which is easy for the Yemenis to attack, and potentially barricade. The Yemenis, as you may know, are allied with Iran, and prior to the current naval blockade, would receive weapons shipments from Iran. This means that Iran would have the possibility to shutdown all Saudi oil exports in the event of a conflict.

So, with this all cleared up, my question to you, Jow Forums, is this: how can we best financially profit off Trump's upcoming war with Iran?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Brief geography lesson showing the Bab al-Mandeb and Strait of Hormuz

Attached: file.png (500x351, 270K)

Saudi oil pipelines. They can only export via those two waterways.

Attached: file.png (1000x1000, 2.02M)

(BTW, to be totally accurate, oil is also shipped through the Suez Canal, but obviously this cannot service a good portion of the world.)

Attached: file.png (580x598, 456K)

i always said trump is bush 2.0

Attached: bush 2.0 3.jpg (640x640, 56K)

Soon.

Attached: jewit.jpg (225x225, 5K)

based Israel causing more dead amerimutts

The only war i want for American is RAHOWA or attacking Our Greatest Ally who never fights with or for us.

Attached: palestine-child.gif (445x354, 119K)

Thank you for controlling our population Chaim

You got no dog in this fight (((leaf)))

Every president gets 2 termins, that is the new rule. Why you may ask? Because the people are getting lazy
Trump will defenetly get a second term considering that he has many great achievements and many more are on the way.
If he gets clinton in jail and cleans up the swamp, no sane oerson will even campaign against him

>dru-dru-drumpf will start a war any minute now!
>complete silence for 3 years

Is OP and anti trumpers in general retarded fags?

Makes sense. My 2 deployments in that area were chasing "pirates"

Somali assholes with rusted AK's harassing ships

>Trump's best hope at winning in 2020 is to start a war.
Nay, Trump's best hope when it comes to winning in 2020 is to do what he did in 2016; sit back at let the Dems put forth a candidate so inept that even someone they propagandize as "LITERAL HITLERRRR" will win over them.
Judging by the total shambles the Democratic party is in right now, this would not surprise me in the slightest. Fuck all that "Start a war" Jewry, leave that to the neo-cons.

OR HE COULD JUST FUCKIN LEGALIZE IT

But what happens if Russia or China decide to push for their own military hegemony in their respective regions while the US gets mired in yet another war in the Middle East?

>Trump is our most pro-israel president since GWB

You could have just said he's more pro-israel than obongo user, you just made yourself sound like a retard

Attached: 1533622108277.png (625x773, 127K)

Bump

For people who dont understand how it works, President has three choices:

>Support Israel, give them billions, and you are allowed to have some nationalism
>Support Globalists, they give you billions, in return you sell out country and they push LGBT tranny propaganda and mudslimes into your country
>Go Full Natsoc, Globalist mafia + Israelis destroy you

See all this Q talk about rogue missiles and shit? If Trump didnt side with Israel, there would be sabotage and destruction constantly. America is deeply infiltrated by mossad agents who will cause enormous damage.

Trump has to side with one faction, and he sides with Israel. Here is what shills and retards dont understand. Trump goes into CLINCH with Israel. He forces them to make deals at every turn. If Israel demands something, they must give Trump something in return. Unlike the other presidents who were mere lapdogs eating Israels shit and obeying every command without demanding anything in return.

PS: Israel is the biggest spynetwork in the world, you know they have backdoor on processors, and they have blackmail on many globalists, which they use to protect Trump, in return for billions in aid. Our world is very fucked yo, cant just go full natsoc. Its a miracle Trump has been able to do what he does.

Attached: Agent47HITMAN2016.png (350x372, 122K)

>Trump's best hope at winning in 2020
WTF I hate Trump now

Read thread

ok jew, thanks for the pilpul

Attached: 1541358045953.png (1165x1139, 1.1M)

Trump won’t be re-elected and also won’t start a war with Iran, seriously, a war with Iran would have already happened if Jews tought they could get away with.

The US didn’t enter Iraq until the third year of GWB’s presidency

>how can we best financially profit off Trump's upcoming war with Iran?
Since the US is not going to send ground troups into Iran, won't it be best to invest in American weapons manufacturers like people did back in 2003? Lockheed Martin and whoever builds cruise missiles?
Also gold. The bursting of the next bubble is already overdue. Once negative interest rates get "adjusted", a whole zombie banking industry built on loans they now can never pay back is going to collapse.

But that's just guessing. I wish I were Jewish and had a feel for the flow of the shekels.

Attached: 1399394153217.png (800x764, 225K)

Israel only exists with US financial and military support, just cut them off and they'd get shoah'd since they chose to be smack dab in the middle of a billion of the most religiously violent people in the world as their homeland.

they should go to war with israel because the jews took all our foreskins

Up

fully agreed, OP.

Attached: 1521810085672s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

You profit by investing in companies like Boeing or Northrop Grumman. Personally I am going to do it after the economy crashes and then a war needed.

bump