1 2 meullers coming for you

1 2 meullers coming for you
3 4 better lock the door

Attached: mueller.jpg (1603x2405, 487K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump is gay

Robert Mueller is about to go in dry. Prepare your anus.

5 6 no more tricks
7 8 Trump will be an inmate

Attached: screen_shot_2018-01-22_at_2.25.43_pm.png (310x240, 99K)

5 6 OP eats a bad of dicks

9 10 Repugs never win again!

And it's one-two-three
What is he searching for?
Don't ask me, thinking's a sin
Just put it on CNN
And it's five-six-seven
How long do we have to wait?
Well, the special counsel keeps on puffing
Whoopee! It's literally nothing

If only American laws actually applied to the "elites". Nothing will come of this. Best case scenario Trump might step down or gets impeached. Nobody is going to jail. Fuck this corrupt system.

Thats just awful. Does that garbage actually have rhythm in that autistic Hess of yours? You have no idea how to write with parameter and should go stand in the corner until you learn 2 rhyme nigger. Oh wait, even the dumbest nigger can rhyme. you worthless sub-nigger.

>he's been "coming for you" for 2 years and nothing has happened except tens of millions of taxpayers' dollars wasted
sounds like a popular strategy for the dems

Attached: 1520011019433.jpg (165x157, 4K)

If you weren't an illiterate and uncultured double nigger you would recognize that as being a play on a famous song by Country Joe and the Fish. And if you had a greater capacity for thought than a hamster you would be able to hear the tune in your head, sing along, and know the words fit perfectly. Unfortunately you are and you don't. I wish I had the ability to go back in time to the moment of your conception and urge your father to pull out.

shit i forgot the exact date and time i got that email my mum sent. oops I'm going to jail for perjury. oh well.

>the words fit perfectly
"sin" and "CNN" don't rhyme, the words they're replacing "damn" and "Viet-Nam" do.

...but they do.
damn - 1 syllable
vi-et-nam - 3 syllables

siN - 1 syllable
see-en-EN - 3 syllables

rhymes aren't always "cat" and "hat" you twat

>1 2 meullers coming for you
>3 4 better lock the door
WTF it's over

Read thread

user I get it you tried but it kind of sucked dick I'm sorry just bail out on this one. We have to patrol our own around here

>country joe and the fish
>getting upset when the world doesn't know my shitty morning DJ's
Nobody knows your redneck trash music

If the criticisms were legitimate I would accept them. But "sin" does rhyme with "CNN." So why should I "bail out" and accept the opinions of swine?

yet another dumbfuck who has never so much as cracked a history book

En and in don’t rhyme you fucking dixie hick

>history class
>"alright children please turn to chapter 11 to read about country joe and the fishhhhhhh"
>mfw

Attached: 1535277751067.jpg (963x1024, 82K)

yes they do you fucking brainlet. It's the same exact sound. Do it it really slow aloud if it helps your addled mind: sinnnnn ok hear the n sound? C-N-nnnnn do you hear that, how it it ends in the same sound? It shouldn't be that hard even for a mong like yourself

If you had ever read or watched anything about Vietnam protests you would know about this song. It's not my fault if you spent your time watching chinese cartoons and fapping

5 6 gonna unravel your supreme court picks
7 8 trumps dumb ass fell for the bait

Kikebots are getting absolutely blown the fuck out lately

Attached: 1503353507231.jpg (640x513, 34K)

Now tell me that the hippies actually DID something at Woodstock MAAAAAAN

you zoomer trash, why would you assume on this board of all boards that my using the tune of a leftist dipshit band to write lyrics supporting President Trump in anyway indicates a fondness for anti-war degenerates? The fortnite generation lacks critical thinking and when you are rounded up into camps I want you to know that it won't have anything to do with your political opinions, but rather the dire incapability of your brains that makes you less desirable than farm animals

If you think that the average person reads "CNN" and "sin" in the same manner then I've got some bad news for you

5 6 op sucks dicks

I'm 24 and I bet you're trash at goldeneye mr.fishy

Oh nooooooos mueller may remove a zionist

I'll try and explain this for you in the simplest way possible: CNN is a syllabic match for the original lyric. Since the final syllable ends in an 'n' sound, it rhymes. If you'd ever read any real poetry you would know that rhymes more complex than "cat" and "hat" are common. Educating yourself isn't hard, but it does take slightly more effort than drooling on your shirt, which could make it a challenge for you

Ew gross old people. Go suck on a medicaid package lol.

You were the guy in school that tried to be funny and no one talked to weren't you user?

Attached: 341.jpg (736x1080, 73K)

OP is not a faggot in this bread, you are

how dare you, scum. I was gunning down morons like you in Facility before your balls dropped

Sin and CNN rhyme if you talk like a literal retard

5 6 better suck some dix
7 8 Cringe level bait

>t_D is now reduced to spamming us with nursery rhymes

reminder to normies and boomers this button at the top of the thread on the left hides said thread

always type "sage" into the options field whenever replying to shill/bait/slide/containment threads so it does not bump them

Attached: minus.png (280x280, 268)

>Muh Trump is Hitler
>Muh capitalism is killing this country
>Muh open borders
>Muh under-represented nigger community
>Muh tax returns
>Muh Canada is a paradise
>Muh crying refugees

Attached: _888.png (457x479, 177K)

You're alright, old man.
Still can't rhyme though lol

Attached: 1536142388481.gif (512x512, 65K)

itt: the absolute state of zoomers. proudly retarded, knowledgable in no one subject but unreasonably confident of their prowess in all, unfamiliar with history, literature, or basic rhyming conventions. sad ingrates allowing others to run the world as they sink deeper into their filth. naked molerats sucking blindly at society's raw teats. Truly a lost generation, whose best claim to fame is failing to understand the basic building blocks their forebears left them. When the history of evolution is written, all of you will be its low point, a stain of shame on human history. Heaven help us.

Attached: 1535309593666.gif (245x142, 834K)

Thank you for taking your time to explain it to me, at last I have truly ascended and now understand the humor behind your rhyme. As part of my thanks, I'll explain something to you as well - no one found your shitty rhyme to be in any way amusing and the fact that you have argued the entire thread over "why" it's funny is proof of that. I may be a drooling retard, but I still piss in my diaper.

if that was the case, the left would have to like him

1 2 OP is a jew
3 4 shills even more

heh. I wish they would release a remaster with online play so I could teach you kids some lessons

You'd just complain about how it isn't the same thing you had in the past.
Nostalgia-colored glasses are worn with oblivious eyes.

I mean, they did completely fuck up the remaster of Perfect Dark

Attached: 1536416858325.jpg (720x720, 40K)

5 6 no more tricks
7 8 he's jailbait
9 10 never free again

Anyone notice how bad mueller is at his job? Is he dumb or just corrupt ?
Like how does he screw up the Hells angels case ?? Or even the Asimov cp case?
Or let 4 innocent men rot in jail in Boston ?
Or that anthrax case?
Or that time he raided an innocent senators house just so he'd lose re election?
I mean really...wow, is he just simply awful at his job or what?

Attached: IMG_1616.jpg (400x400, 25K)

[Citation needed]

2 years and he's got nothing.

Google : Mueller+ any of those things I wrote
I think a lot of them have kinda half assed excuses but it seems like he has a bad track record. If it was just ONE thing you could kinda let it slide

Attached: try again.jpg (928x960, 124K)

>meullers coming for you
Why the hell can't Americans into diphtongs?
Are you all retarded or something?

Attached: 1432316911221.png (191x215, 3K)

Please just arrest the president and kick off the civil war already. you’ll just end up losing either way.

Can you imagine how fucked in the head you would have to be to unironically post some shit like this?

Robert Swan Mueller III was at one point (still is?) a card-carrying Republican.
Mueller volunteered for service in the Vietnam War after his friend died. He did not need to do this.

Mueller was injured in the line of duty, protecting his troops.

Mueller was the FBI director for 10 years. Thanks to Hoover, FBI directors are term-limited (10 years). Obama and the Congress at the time passed special legislation to extend Mueller's term by 2 years. It was passed with unanimous bipartisan consent.

Under Mueller's leadership, the FBI was ushered into the new era. Might surprise you to learn this, but Mueller has always been a computer guy too.

Mueller took on the mob. Mueller took on the big corporations.

Mueller won every single time.

Make no mistake. Mueller has been an American hero for a very long time. He has been an American patriot.

And after Mueller completes his investigation, and the subsequent trials and convictions(which he has already done a lot of), his service to all Americans will forever be cemented in the history books.

Many children and teenagers see the President* today and some of them are modelling his behavior and attitude.

However, one day, it will be Mueller that kids look up to.

Do I risk mythologizing Mueller? Sure.

I don't give a fuck. The facts will speak for themselves.

For everything that has gone wrong in this timeline, the appointment of Special Counsel Robert Swan Mueller III will be our saving grace.

But he can't do it alone. The Swan can fly, but we need to make sure the runway is secure for lift-off.

Fucking. Vote. Democrat. All. The. Way.

Something extraordinary is going to happen in the next few weeks, other than of course Democrats winning the house.

Attached: Robert Swan MuellerIII.jpg (900x516, 194K)

Covered up 9/11
Contracted Whitey Bulger's Winter Hill Gang to do assassinations for FBI
sent opposing mobsters to prison with doctored evidence

yea real boy scout