Evidence that #metoo thots overplaying their hand

NEIL.DEGRASSE.TYSON
--------------------------------
Seriously, does anyone believe NDT is capable of sexual misconduct? Are Womyn this dumb? Talk about overplaying your hand.

news.avclub.com/fox-cosmos-producers-both-say-theyre-investigating-sex-1830787624

Attached: Tyson.jpg (615x400, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/article/the-criminalization-of-masculinity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Nigger
>Sexual Misconduct
Like pottery

black science nigger

oh no reddit
what are we gonna do about this bros?

Attached: 1499382143847.jpg (650x560, 137K)

fpbp

who gives a fuck about this burned burger

Ehh...I mean he is a Negro so it wouldn't be THAT hard to believe, but I really don't see black science man being that much of a sexual threat. Shouldn't matter regardless. I imagine there's many women who haven't in the least been sexually assaulted and feel left out of the movement. They yearn for some sort of victimhood status, yearn to be desired by men.

Read Julius Evola's Eros and the Mysteries of Love. Greatest red-pill on women. Wish I had read it many years ago.

Attached: erps.jpg (326x499, 46K)

its about making all allegations unreliable. keep spamming these bullshit claims and eventually all claims will now be bs, and its working

each time the definition of "sexual misconduct" is made more vague more "survivors" come out of the woodwork to make accusations.

As much as I don't believe NDT is an actual scientists, he is having a positive impact on society. He's like a Bill Nye, but actually good. So he's a good dude in my book.

of course he did it, he's a jewish nigger.
You cannot prop a nigger up and not have him stop committing crimes against whites, it's built in their nature.
Just as a jew will undermine Christianity every chance they can.

what the fuck has he done? child

>Seriously, does anyone believe NDT is capable of sexual misconduct?
Wasn't that exactly what they said about Cosby?

Attached: pillz.jpg (750x787, 73K)

Made science more appealing to the pleb masses of any ideology, all while being apolitical. He gives no shits about politics and he is all about SCIENCE. And that's OK.

Bill Nye was also a good guy back in the day, but then he put politics ahead of science, and now even reddit hates him.

The guy is a fucking attention seeking fraud.

>Seriously, does anyone believe a nigger is capable of sexual misconduct?
user, i...

I was told by social media that I should believe all women.
Black science man is guilty.

Attached: 00887462-85BF-4681-9C18-799C71EB873A.jpg (232x200, 26K)

>ooga booga where da white woman at
>is nigger capable of sexual misconduct?

niggers? oh no no no no no

Attached: 1542076301929.png (500x883, 239K)

Makes sense. 7D jewing. That ginger comedian was accused of jerking off in front of a jewess, then she revealed it was a lie. This is a crime by the way.

Now that science nigger is being called all for being a rapist all the leftist rush to protect him.

he's black!
/ thread

typical nigger behavior.

Attached: pudding.jpg (253x199, 11K)

Thanks /poltards, this could happen to you as well.
Blacks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> thots everyday of the week

No, NDT doesn't look like that. What does appear to be reality is the amount of women willing to lie on this level all for their desires.

wtf is an "opp" ?

I guess he wasn't joking...

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-30_23-17-16.png (366x369, 113K)

Yes? It's well established that he's a conceited prick. Also he's literally a nigger? What part of this doesn't make sense?

opposition

>Made science more appealing to the pleb masses of any ideology,
It is better when laypeople don't feel the need to pretend that they care about science.

That's bullshit unless you're trying to push a political agenda that's against science, left or right agenda.

Explain how having a bunch of people who think they like science (when they actually just like some pseudo-scifi imagining of what science is and does) helps us in any way.

I mean if Bill Cosby can do it anyone can do it

Tomorrow it'll come out that Bob Ross and Mr. Rogers were serial rapists I guess

What would you expect from someone who said this?

Attached: Screenshot_20181130-193031_1.jpg (534x366, 29K)

He's a nigger, user.

That quote is from that TV show World Peace. I can't believe I remember it x_x

Neil “Mike” Tyson

NONONONONONONONO!!!!!

Attached: howcouldyou.png (583x609, 569K)

>no black face
what a waste

>nigger
>around women
yep.

Well Cosby didnt take part in any sexual misconduct. If it even happened where the 6 million got ruffied and got dicked, they knew exactly what they were getting into. I remember reading some kept hanging out with him and going back. Cosby was the guinea pig to see how effective #metoo can be to an image.

>Death By Black Hole
He can reuse this title for his autobiography

Look at the way he's holding his head

>BLACKED

Truly, life intimidates art.

Hot

No not NDT! He's such a gentle man on TV! Tell me it ain't so!

Kek

He’s a nigger, so obviously yes he is capable and prone to sexually assaulting women

Hmm... Apolitical.
Oh right that apolitical thing where you're a flaming lib but for some reasons other libs think your a neutral arbitor of justice, knowledge, and wisdom because you parrot their exact beliefs.

>Seriously, does anyone believe NDT is capable of sexual misconduct? Are Womyn this dumb?

They are this dumb.

Found on local newspaper fb

Attached: HOAX.png (1079x1169, 483K)

You are an idiot. The left doesn't use any stringent set of standards they have no moral compass. If it's good for them then good if it's bad for them then it's bad. You shouldn't expect brainless retards to "get" anything.

Naa, they're white

You know he's black, right?

This is kind of funny because this is like the only smart black guy in the world and turns out he’s a sexual aggressor.

>women are lying whores

Attached: 285EBA07-9B28-4E80-99FF-A7C37333573B.jpg (750x455, 65K)

I don't believe women.

imagine being this fucking new

woah when did neil get so fucking swagged out

Hell no.

Modern women are the scum of the earth as far as I'm concerned.

There's absolutely no low they will sink to these days.

Attached: 2bz40g.gif (395x235, 3.81M)

All science is based on eyewitness testimony. What does he think measurements are? Records of what somebody saw.

>sexual misconduct
we all know that means anything, anything harmless - a joke, a hug

you cant put your whores back in their place, only shariah will save the west now

that ginger comedian actually did it but he's a fucking jew so he got away with it

Yes I do. And fuck that nigger. He's a celebrity scientist, like a celebrity chef. I never took him seriously. Hope this ruins his career.

>does anyone believe NDT is capable of sexual misconduct
yes
in a world where asking a girl for her # is rape.
then yes I do

Taking me all the way back to the Kavanaugh nomination.
I don't blame them for not remembering it well enough to compare the two, it was almost three months ago, after all.

He denies UFOs therefore he is a shill or a retard

>turns out he’s a sexual aggressor.
Jesus fucking Lord... EVERY FUCKING TIME, you losers dont get your way, you proclaim: "WAHHH HE'S A PIG, WAHHH HES AN AGGRESSOR, WAHHH INSTINCTS" honestly. i think ppl like you just hate love
in order 4 me 2 believe what u said, i need a sauce dude

Attached: ldnapx321rj9sw5o1_400.gif (390x219, 2M)

I’m balls deep in your mother’s rank and loose pussy right now

With this new 6th wave feminism definition of "sexual misconduct" every male is already guilty the moment they pop out of their mothers vagina.

>Nail deAss Tyson

Attached: 55364f17caec6e49a6e4bd8b7166125e.png (1584x1584, 2.31M)

This
>hur dur einsteinian physics prohibits anti gravity vehicles therefore, in my best white man voice, I have thereby concluded that indeed, UFOs are arbitrarily and confuciously improbably and highly impossible
Now let me tell you about man made climate change goy

unz.com/article/the-criminalization-of-masculinity/

b-based black science man can't do anything wrong though

Attached: neil strikes again.jpg (750x706, 58K)

>people in showbiz are not degenerates suffering from mommy/daddy complex

diddle doo

The disintegration of the "coalition of victims" is exactly what we need. Women turning on black men because they are male. TERFs hating trannies because they are male. Its beautiful to watch.

YES! DEVOUR EACH OTHER LIKE THE RATS YOU ARE! EAT!

BASED BLACK MAN NOOOOOO

under fucking rated

Attached: 1543192990757.jpg (800x936, 213K)

I hope the allegations are false and Uppity Science Nigger goes to prison forever.

All of these gynocentric cucks deserve everything and more that they're getting. I have zero sympathy for any of them.

Dirty little whore.

Attached: Imagkjlkjljlje1.png (738x718, 17K)

the president should sue this nigger for homosexual harassment

Cosby didn't actually rape anyone and got rail-roaded at re-trial by allowing in multiple accusers who came forward after the fact, to convict him based on consensus, not on fact. Jurors didn't even like his accuser who was on trial for at the first trial, saying they thought she came over to fuck him. And all the accusers said that they thought Bill was gonna help their career, so they consented to fuck him, then cried rape when nothing materialized.

Attached: Cosby Witch Trial.jpg (1438x1476, 637K)

NDT is a lib-cuck who deserves to be held accountable to the same standards he holds others to, this has nothing to do with women or any of that shit, but merely because he deserves the fate of all male feminist cucks who say to believe all women.

Attached: ndt tweets.jpg (634x212, 28K)

Also as a physics PhD. he can actually say he hasn't actually touched anyone.There's a very small force field between atoms in form of electron fields so the actual atoms never touch. ;)

YES, YES I BELIEVE THAT AVOWED ATHEISTS ARE CAPABLE OF SEXUAL MISCONDUCT.
Bugger off.

I hate this nigger.

>does anyone believe [a nigger] is capable of sexual misconduct?
Yes.

>gorilla dick nigga
>gorillas have tiny dicks
lmao

That's a bit harsh, calling her own son out like that, already labelling the poor kid a sexual predator.

Attached: 1518970720194.png (209x248, 56K)

>Seriously, does anyone believe NDT is capable of sexual misconduct? Are Womyn this dumb? Talk about overplaying your hand.
The nogs said the same thing about cosby

>Nigger with a swolen head from years of being told he's a great astrophysicist when he's only known from TV
Naw, there's no way he got inappropriate with a lady

>does Jow Forums think niggers are capable of sexual violence?

Attached: 7F006E38-EA67-42B5-9942-760067E94FC5.png (645x729, 159K)

It’s literally ruining society and I hate it.
And it’s getting worse.

based and redpilled

he speaks publicly as an authority on subjects unrelated to his specialty
he's scientist lite