Destruction of Family Unit=Destruction of All

Unconditional love for one's own children is a necessary precondition of any successful political system. Absence of love from the father leads to the inevitable destruction of the family unit, loss of respect for authority, and subsequent failure of any political system. Without the solid foundation of family, all political systems are doomed to failure.
Consider this example, former famous guy FiddyCent (Curtis Jackson da turd), looks upon his son's nog activities with disgust, exclaiming 'if this nigga got hit by a bus, it wouldn't ruin my day'.
Even Fiddy is disturbed by other nigs noggin', even his own son.
What are possible causes? Is it racial? Clearly it isn't merely financial, since Momma Fiddy tried to sue Pa Fiddy for $50 million (fo' ma suffrin n shieeet, he gots to pay fo dat), so miniFiddy had lots of monay growing up.
Did the genetic need to nog overwhelm everything else?
Discuss.

Attached: FiddyNMiniFiddy.jpg (1489x1312, 173K)

Wow! A nigger than honestly ADMITS that a child is his?? Amazing! That's something ya don't see everyday!

The family unit is obsolete
Mass reproduction is the future.
Humans spend too much time and money on the family unit. Outsourcing the production of humans to corporations will greatly improve society. Humans would have much more free time, more money, less stress, and more.

Almost all parents hate their children, most pregnancies are undesired anyway. The case here is a nigga with common sense admitting his son is pure shit, it is unrelated.

forgot to mention, miniFiddy goes my his given name Marquise Jackson
Fiddy babby momma be called Shaniqua.
ffs of course she is, like pottery

I bet he's playing tough. In reality h would be concerned to say the least. I remember my dad who didn't show love or affection much was pale white when he got the news of me reportedly being dead.

Based 50 cent
Put those niglets in their place

*poetry
Fucking retard

African man are genetically predisposed to not caring about their children to the same degree as say European man since African men have been selected to not invest as much resources in their children and instead investing those resources into having more children.

A nigger is a nigger but 50 cent has proven to be, if nothing else, aware that niggers are awful.

>Almost all parents hate their children
perhaps in Brazil, but most civilized western nations cherish their children

being this new

>being this new

the rise of the Dindu

Attached: guid7.jpg (392x374, 36K)

He doesn't care, bc it's just a clone. Not his real son.

>44vBuLQU
tanks leaf bro

annuda pic of da boy

Attached: miniFiddy_noggin.jpg (1363x1414, 227K)

fpbp

It is because his son is a nigger.

You are so fucking retarded. kys.

Of course in your ape land but most white people care about their children.

How do niggers even know a kid is theirs?” Look he has brown eyes and kinky black hair you are the father.”

Speak for yourself, subhuman hue monkey.

you are retarded snowflake. family is overrated. Get over yourself faggot.

this

Transgender nordcuck

Kill yourself.

this

Please neck yourself
My girl is pregnant and I can tell you I have never been more excited in my life

Someone wasn't held enough as a baby.

what is the son's name, two five or quarter or some shit?

Same here. These genetic rejects won't spread their seed and will never experience the joy of being a parent.

KYS leaf nigger.

The ultimate good goy opinion. Let jews literally grow kids. Probably where the muh artificial wombs incel meme comes from to make this seem pro-male, as if they wont be modified to be even bigger soibois or just not male at all.
Try not being a shit parent and maybe your kids will be more likeable.

LMFAO, you're all idiots there is no "improving" anything. Existence itself was a mistake.

Emotions mean nothing.

Nothing is sacred, prove me wrong.

Another edgy South American nigger monkey, yawn.

You're the nigger who hates the advanced races who love their children.

You sound like my NEET cousin trying to guilt his parents into providing for him or my narcissistic uncle asking my family for more money. Get fucked.
While family values and support is crucial, you can't get roped into others bullshit if they aren't going to help themselves.

Nothing means anything but i guess Jesus, cause we're all slaves and we have to do what God tells us to do otherwise He will send us to Hell forever. That's my theory at least.

huckleberry ivonovich?

>I'm 16 and I just learned about existentialism

I'm simply pointing out that you are an inferior being limited by emotions. Love is just an emotion, a specific pattern of behavior. It means nothing.

Objectively speaking the only thing that matters is power, God is the greatest power of all, at least allegedly, i have no way of knowing, i don't actually believe there is a real God, only amoral Nature. Either way i obey or i go to Hell forever so there you have it.

At least that's what i believe.

BTW, you're not an "advanced race" God made some Whites directly others indirectly (through evolution) your ancestors made the low IQ low agency muds through bioengineering because they wanted slaves or some shit, this made God very angry you see, now muds are your responsibility and mine too, i guess. I'm Arab/Iberian i look like a Syrian, White-ish. I bear some responsibility.

No kid, prove me wrong first.

LMAO!!!!!

Literally nothing fucking matters in a philosophical sense, now of course because we're limited slaves and we're subjective beings we do obviously care about our fate so i would say that things do matter TO US, but not in an objective sense.

Anything could happen and it wouldn't matter, The Void is indifferent. God's opinion is just His opinion.

"You must not have thought about this long hard, how come you don't subscribe to X ideology/philosophy? you must be an idiot"

Don't waste time posting logic on Jow Forums they are all snowflakes who only thinks with emotions of anger.

Theres no future in this you absolute retard only a collapse and a strong retake from who the fuck knows, not the retarded commie though.
At least the right has the merit of having consequent ideologue who can work in the interest of the pleb even if they do a shit load of fucked up things. Communism is just a Talmudic trick to cull a nation, no deeper ends in that

experiencing existence is a mistake*
Existence on the other hand is not you fucking Mexican intellectual

fuck they look alike. I bet the kid could ride his pops coat tails no problem

t. Edgy 18 years old whom has recently discovered Nietzche

LEAFED

Sure thing kid, whatever you say. Go chop some wood or whatever other goyim nonsense you enjoy doing. No, you know what? i envy you, i hope one day i'll incarante as one of you. Yes, i believe in reincarnation too, somebody get a fucking straight jacket this kid is off the walls insane bananas.

Hi, welcome to Jow Forums. I see you are new here. In a couple of month you will get used to the culture here. People will call you names and tell you to kill yourself but its normal, its part of the fun here. Try not taking everything too seriously, however, you will soon get over all the shitposting and see that the free speech here allows a real shock of ideas. It will give you different optics on philosophy and politics that you never though about before. So enjoy your stay.
Btw, kys newfag nigger

You kids amuse me. Of course, of course. I'm just a moron.

Imagine being the son of a mutli-millionaire and still looking like you got left behind on the evolution tree lmao

Funny you mention that, I was in such a jacket 1 week ago singing : you're all holes, you're all soft, let me go back home

I suggest you start considering God and what you owe Him.

Attached: Jesus Shroud Of Turin.jpg (1000x1157, 1.45M)

I do not say this agreeing with the idea, but experiencing existence itself is not what predators do either.
It's not what a lion does before going on his prey.
It's by trying to over rationalize this world that we become foreign in it.
We rationalize our best interests, not the truth.

>hurr durr why haven't you bullshitted yourself into living the lie like i have? you need to be over 18 to post here kid

You're all chess pieces NPCs. I enjoy nothing, i have no interests. I don't give a shit. But of course though God has a so very special mission for me like he does for everyone, stupid fucking cunt. I should decapitate that cunt.

I should kill God.

Fucking pussy.

Well that will be up to what the system decides for me. Perhaps Islam. I used to like Lao Tzu but what would he do with a sword to his neck and faces with forced conversion? Preach death? And I'm supposed to be happy with this?

Whatever fucking works and fuck what anyone says.

If you really have no beliefs at all then why dont you off yourself instead of being this retarded corpse justifying the fact that he couldnt do shit even if he wanted to?

faced*

You're a fucking moron, you bow down to Jesus or you fucking die and go to Hell you filthy metrosexual effeminate whore. You better fucking get that through your head. No Pagan bullshit allowed.

I piss on jebus and the christcuck morals
Go Islam go, women must go back.
Their societal influence must be removed via policies.

That’s what he said, pottery. Smarten up.

Attached: 0B549C65-7848-4733-ABC3-23556FB0B101.png (864x1080, 2.21M)

Death isn't the end you dumb goy all i want is to die, but there is no death. Only Heaven or Hell. You can talk all the shit you want at the end of the day you're just a good boy goy, you're a good person. I'm not. Men doubt, demons know.

Shut the fuck up pussy, you're either a Christian or a Satanist. The ones in the middle are all dumb niggers. You dumb fuck.

Look at that Sha of Iran looking wog.

Clear cut proof Italians aren't White.

>I'm not. Men doubt, demons know.
Didnt mean to trigger you Belphegor

Maybe his child is just a real piece of shit.

>Maybe i should try Islam hurr durr

You fucking manchild.

I'm a fucking angel, okay? i'm a uh.. an archangel. At the very least a saint.

>come give me a hug before you end up getting drugged

And then i looked to the side and there was Jesus and i went "rough day uh m8?"

DO U AAVE A LOISENCE FUR DAT GREENTEXT MOITE?

No.

I look at the flowers growing on top of each others and think even in its softest forms life will dominate.
It's an omnipresent force that is beyond the boundaries of the christian morals. The one that you use to say evil and righteous.

I can recognize a flaming skizo when I read one you fucking psychotic coon

the family unit is an interest-based group. large or tight-knit family units are discouraged in the same way that all interest-based groups are discouraged.

aint no one got tiem for chilluns, gotta get my drank on and then blaze it sun! right after i rob dis old huwhite man so i can actually have money. REAL NIGGA HOURS :)

My conversion to Islam would only be me submitting to a superior force.
Islam taking over our institutions or war, no other way out of this. My visit at the psychiatrist made it clear for me. Stupid cunts with their Freudian individualistic rambles.

Holy shit this schizo again

Serious questchin, why hasnt any powerful and rich african-american ever (Obongo, Oprah, Jay-Z, etc), never tried to raise awareness ,influence and financially help their fellow bretheren out of nigger culture and EBT doggy life to become independent from the white mans mercy of gibs.
Blacks really dont give a shit about eachother, dont they, they only care about yelling "BLACKLIVESMATTUR, RACIS CRACKA, WE WUZ KANGS, YO MICKEYDS THA BOMB".
They really have no idea, that its the greed and envy of themselves, that "keeps them down".

Attached: ezgif-3683489432.gif (320x200, 1.3M)

>(Obongo, Oprah, Jay-Z, etc)
because they are all under jewish control? use your brain my man

I might be a spic but this guy is a nigger.

Parents should not raise their offspring, given the high divorce rates, single parent upbringings early in their child's development, and the high rate of childhood abuse among the population. I am entirely convinced that the State would be a far superior provider than the biological parent can ever aspire to be. A law should be put in effect that prohibits parents from raising their children. The State is responsible for all its citizens. Those who simply brought them into society should have no special privileges over them.

Does this man not acknowledge his contribution to that behavior?

Fiddy is proly mad that his son is gay.

You're retarded, life is just animated matter, amiright. It all fucking dies at some point then fucking heat death of the universe or some shit and ta-da, that's it, thanks for playing. Your pseudo-Pagan, virtue signalling, high-horse i'm better-than-you-because-i'm-so-very-in-tune-with-Nature hippe bullshit can suck my dick, pleb. You probably think magic isn't real.

You're an insufferable narcissistic retard like every other White out there, your whole race is trash. Oh look at you you're so very chosen, tell you this though, you're lucky Jesus is our King and he gave us a way out otherwise we would destroy this entire shithole world and you wouldn't stand a chance, goy. You would all fucking die. Call bullshit i don't give a fuck, you have no idea.

Not that i'm a Jew or anything, but uh.. you know, thereabouts. Close enough.

Silly goy.

>uuuuh ur a schizo XD

This fucking demonic ritual i just did to fuck up your life, goy. That's what.

lol jk

Shut up retard.

crabs in a bucket. affluent black people rarely even associate with other affluent black people.

HAHA! fucking L. The goyim are legit dumb.

So is he just having a really, really good day, or does he just have a bad son?

Attached: 1538405840169.jpg (592x512, 37K)

LMFAO

Whites are so fucking stupid. You're going to convert to fucking Islam white boy? i'm like... Jesus.. i really don't even know what to say to you, you're so fucking dumb. I..i just.. it's like.. a woman? talking to a woman? a child? nah... i mean the Jews have really just..

Yeah. Sigh. Whatever kid, yeah go fucking become a ahahahahaha go fucking become a Mujahedin Phillip from Ontario.

Like what the ff... sigh.. what the fuck. Fucking White people AHAHAHAHAHAHA oohh shit. Too much.

It's just too much.

CAN WE PLEASE RANGE BAN THESE FAGGOTS

Attached: benis.jpg (419x249, 66K)