Why are all top medical professionals especially surgeons indians

Attached: pol btfo.jpg (674x455, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
fool.com/investing/2017/09/18/billionaire-george-soros-fund-bought-these-3-stock.aspx
fiercepharma.com/pharma/big-pharma-soros-emerging-markets-deals
bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-36283756
bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-32493830
gpacalculator.net/grade-conversion/india/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You sorry sacks of shit are just so amazing and superior right?

Fuck indians, I hate you mother fuckers.

H-1B visa fraud.
Indian mail-order degrees should not qualify you for work inside the US.
You will not find a more incompetent workforce.

Thank you for acknowledging our superiority

Whiteoid uruks are most incompetent

This.

ok rasheed

Attached: 1537679057372.webm (450x360, 1.89M)

No you fucking street shitter, I know you faggots THINK you are superior, REALITY shows otherwise.

Kill you with my bare fucking hands.

because they like wacking off american foreskins

we got lots of them here, not just as doctors but also at universities and they are generally hard working but hard to connect with, from their temper they are very similar to swiss people, very quiet and with a lot of autistic tendencies
i recon it's because they value education and prestige more than other races, and although they can be visually unpleasing i would rather take an indian male surgeon than a female doctor
also noticed that generally anglo saxons view being reserved and quiet as a sign of arrogance , because they tend to be obnoxiously outgoing and loud themselves

Because they are injecting fecal bacterries through their filthy shit-smeared hands while operating. Planned by jews obviously.

No indian pukes are just smug and arrogant.
You think this thread is out anomaly?

NO it is normal behavior for these fucks.

>from their temper they are very similar to swiss people
Because we are Aryans

Because hospitals run on a budget and white people spend too much time washing shit off their hands while prepping for surgery

There’s a lot of them. They also send their richer poos here who have a lot of family support. These aren’t your typical bitch lasagna pajeets that make up 90% of India

Yes whitey full of shit
They are orcs (uruks)

that's because you and your kind of people perceive not wanting to communicate with you "directly" as arrogance
not wanting to deal with others and refusing to roleplay smalltalk with you is a direct offense to mutt and anglosaxon culture
it's something that will never occur to you because you mindlessly chatter all the time and don't know what shutting up even means and what the advantages of a quiet environment can be
ask anybody, and they will tell you americans and english people are the most obnoxious people to deal with, by a very large margin

>top medical professionals

Attached: 1512220070882.png (782x595, 568K)

There’s 1 billion of you shitskins, bound to be a couple thousand smart ones

>Why are all top medical professionals especially surgeons indians
Read thread

Because there are over a billion poos and so by pure chance some of them are actually intelligent and talented and those come to the US.

The cream of the crap so to speak.

No it is none of that.

>also noticed that generally anglo saxons view being reserved and quiet as a sign of arrogance
You're describing Americans, who are not Anglo Saxon. Only the English (and to a lesser extent the Australians) can be called that.

>Pajeet Surgeons

God help us

Attached: 2cpl.jpg (624x351, 43K)

>The cream of the crap so to speak

Attached: 1499978643137.gif (220x190, 1.65M)

>t.Rajesh Chokalingam

someone post the fucking syrian in the uk that said indians should only be cleaning toilets

even other shitskins know how much poos suck

Attached: 1517673257195.jpg (1359x597, 129K)

Hopefully after Dr. Pajeet wipes his ass barehanded after shitting in the parking lot behind his SL series Mercedes he at least washes said hand before coming inside to perform surgical procedures.

Because thier population is over a billion and if 0.001% of them become doctors that is still a lot of people

They also fake research in India to boost resumes

you can actually find piles of shit all over the streets of India using google earth/street view

Attached: 1542773775522.jpg (480x360, 34K)

Anyone that has to work with these smug arrogant pricks know this first hand.

Nice memeflag jidf, try being a little less heavy handed with the racism next time

They're extremely smug while being dumb as FUCK. The worst combination

Let's say 1% of people in India are qualified to become doctors.

That means there are more doctors in India than there are people in Pennsylvania.

Medical malpractice is one of the leading causes of preventable death in the US. Care to hazard a guess who the leading incompetents are?

simply because indians and chinese parents force kids to go into stem careers

it's literally "do stem"-or-die, read up on students comitting suicide in Kota, that they studied for 8-10 hours a day but wasn't able to pass the National Level Engineering entrace, and killed themselves because their parents wouldn't take them back because they failed the exam.

Indians and Chinese are heartless, they will do anything for success. India and China BOTH have state sponsored eugenics programs and with literal genetic editing coming Indians and Chinese parents will literally send their kids to a genetic facility to be treated as a science experiment because it might turn them intelligent.

remember, they kill female foetuses in India and China because women are inferior.

the point is unlike niggers, they are actually strong willed and will go to any height to make themselves better, even as far as violating God, because again, Indian and Chinese religions advocate for this sort of thought process.

just think of it like this, China had a ONE child policy, something which no other country has done, and women who had more than one child faced with threats of forced abortion.

In india the government and the army took women and forced sterlized them, in fact, they even killed a lot of women in the process because they doctors were often inexperienced and provided them with wrong medication after the botched procedure.

just look at their history, both india and china were composed of smaller states and every other group would try to unite the country and then it would fall apart again. it is in their nature to subvert every other alternative to themseleves. even africans and middle easterners aren't this heartless.

i tried to help some low-level indians in the US -- food sanitation, etc.

one of em says TY, but we dont need it : everything's in gods hands

he was referring to white gods i.e. 100% white people and not 56%ers

Attached: haheheahea.jpg (464x568, 37K)

omg!

no!

theyre heartless enough to be good doctors.

So India and China are literally Jow Forums IRL. What’s wrong with gene editing you christcuck? Also, if weaklings kill themselves it’s not the fault of the society or the state let em die you nigger

I unironically advocate for gene edited Indians. India’s IQ is 82, with the upper ceiling of the average being 89-91 as seen in Indian immigrant communities in Britain and Mauritius who were not selected like the Indian ones in America.

So 91 is fine, but not enough. What we need is a high IQ elite which we do have, the Brahmins whose estimates range from 100-110, but they’re 4% and they aren’t breeding that much compared to the niggers

We need to genetically engineer a high IQ caste. Plebs can have an IQ of 85-95, the higher castes need to be far intelligent to have enough geniuses to keep the society forward.

Why does Soros have so many Medical industries in India, Schools, Pharmaceutical manufacturers
fool.com/investing/2017/09/18/billionaire-george-soros-fund-bought-these-3-stock.aspx

Big Pharma, Soros in emerging-markets deals
Oct 12, 2010 10:41am
fiercepharma.com/pharma/big-pharma-soros-emerging-markets-deals
Get your flue shot

>it's literally "do stem"-or-die, read up on students comitting suicide in Kota, that they studied for 8-10 hours a day but wasn't able to pass the National Level Engineering entrace, and killed themselves because their parents wouldn't take them back because they failed the exam.
>Kota
Poo detected.

Attached: 7c64643a7e8e9cb009753cceeff121de.gif (500x260, 1.83M)

>Why are all top medical professionals especially surgeons indians
All the hot women and handsome women go into marketing. Leaving STEM, Medicine, and Janitor posts for ugly fuckers who have no way out but to work hard.

Attached: lel.gif (500x243, 377K)

we aren’t a large drug/Pharma exporter

Attached: ABF08763-F26A-4671-BB9E-136B48F89FE1.jpg (795x1591, 433K)

affirmative action

>Fuck indians, I hate you mother fuckers.
Of course you do. We have the numbers, what the fuck do you fuckers have except a lost war and statues that are being brought down everywhere. You're a LARPing fagget who's a disgrace to the confederate flag and the daughters of the confederates. Cunt.

That place made headlines, it’s fucking notorious for student suicides.

bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-36283756
^BBC had an article about it

Thats shit-street University in th background, the building thats stained and overgrown.

bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-32493830 May 2015.
The chief prosecutor in Stepping Hill, UK,
raises the "extremely worrying" prospect
‘that many untrained foreign workers could be working in UK hospitals…’
--
*** Fake diplomas ***
“On one street in Manila, BBC’s investigators found evidence that
“any document or diploma can be forged for a price.
“Nursing degrees are particularly popular and as little as £20 can buy a qualification.

>prestige
They don't seem to act as if they care about the esteem of the community, so that they do seem to expect prestige while not giving a flying fuck about their community is laughable.

>No you fucking street shitter, I know you faggots THINK you are superior, REALITY shows otherwise.
>Kill you with my bare fucking hands.
How many? We have 1.2 billion. How many are you going to kill with your bare hands? Faggets like you have invaded our country time and again. We've absorbed everyone in the past, and we will continue to absorb everyone who tries to invade us.

>being reserved and quiet as a sign of arrogance
conversation is a sign of the effort to make peace and inroads. It may be idle conversation much of the time but how else do you expect to ascertain a level of trust? Conversation is more an art form that a sign of bravado here.

because diversity= less whites

This
>Because hospitals run on a budget and white people spend too much time washing shit off their hands while prepping for surgery
Indians are cheap and hardworking.

Attached: 8717123123.jpg (600x488, 49K)

Not all universities are like that. Definitely not the IITs or the AIIMS. There are definitely cheaters, but you have to be deluded to think that most forge.

>>top medical professionals
Can't have a population of 1.2 billion in clean environments. Need people to up their immunity.
>Get on our level you cunt.

White countries like America take the rare precious diamonds from the sea of (literal) shit known as India, basically the 0.0001% elite of streetshitters. Meanwhile the average indian is a dumb 50IQ monkey that couldn't even run a 711. What has India even invented? You can't even use a toilet.

Attached: 1496088701723.png (1060x1110, 949K)

>What has India ever invented
Leaf history.

Attached: 1A523A55-07F2-4055-BD78-1122BACDBD25.jpg (739x415, 23K)

>Medical malpractice is one of the leading causes of preventable death in the US. Care to hazard a guess who the leading incompetents are?
White males.

Attached: giphy (14).gif (500x260, 982K)

>What’s wrong with gene editing you christcuck?
Because we're christcucks. Full stop. You don't have to respect the ethic and morality but don't you dare live here. Its not your culture to change, so fuck out of here forever.

Because vashikaran actually works

Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do? If I have to gene edit babies, I’ll do it wherever it is possible.

I’ll fucking make sure I get gene edited superhumans to demolish each and every place of kike worship and exile all of you to the fucking moon where you suffocate and die.

>affirmative action
Indians don't get affirmative action unless they pretend to be black.

Attached: aaForIndians.png (1905x821, 834K)

Now he is one with the poo

>That place made headlines, it’s fucking notorious for student suicides.
Yeah, I know. I wrote the IIT JEE too. I'm not a Kota fag though.

Great, survival of the fittest. Hope to see you on the other end of a gun someday, and in hell after that.

we wuzz niggers and shiet lmao pathetic

That's an indian american citizen. The visas handed out preferentially go to Asians.

Serious question — why don’t Christians consider gene editing as lawful?

Cheap poop in the loo labor, simple reason !

Attached: 1541288807440s.jpg (250x131, 7K)

I have never seen an Indian doctor. Poles, Russians, Danes, Austrians, Hungarians, Romanians, even Spanish and Greek doctors.

But never an Indian ever.

Because of the number of people they'll kill due to malpractice.
Part of the jews' plan.

I bet you can't even name one Indian invention off the top of the head of your head without using google.

inb4 nigger tier shit like peanut butter

Attached: 1521841631497.gif (330x297, 1.58M)

The real answer is that 40% of Indians get a perfect gpa.

gpacalculator.net/grade-conversion/india/

>Work ethics (the same drive to get out of poverty)
>Competition (competing with a millions of other poor fucking indians)

The dream to not have to poo in the streets anymore.

>What has India even invented? You can't even use a toilet.
Coming from the people who elected Castro's bastard.

Attached: 766123999123.jpg (940x528, 109K)

The number system

Not sure but there’s no way I would trust a fucking Indian with my life or anybody else’s LOL

I've never personally seen an Indian doctor, and in your photo that's an American doctor which are the only kind I have ever seen.

Can't you cocksuckers even read what the post is about? Cunts.

>I bet you can't even name one Indian invention off the top of the head of your head without using google.
Spinning wheel baby. I didn't google that. Now go fuck yourself.

Because you take the best of brightest of the rest of Yurop to practice in Germany just like North America does with India. Somehow streetshitters get excited think the accomplishment of their elite minds makes them equal to white people. Indian monkeys are just one step above Abbos and genetically related to them.

>inb4 nigger tier shit like peanut butter
What you have against peanut butter? Fuck you. It's good with honey or jelly. What's your problem leaf cuck? Fucking soiboy faggot.

Attached: Jyg85FW.gif (500x271, 984K)

I'm not a devout christian but so long as gene editing is the step forward towards liberal/democrat/global citizen without respect for unintended consequences I will stand with the christians in its way.

For instance, the CCR5 knockout chinese baby: for what reason is that needed when living as a non-degenerate will keep you safe? This need for humans to escape morality as dictated by agenda 21 endeavors is revolting. While I don't know what scripture pertains to gene editing specifically, or what arguments can be made, the complete disregard gene editing has for cultivation of blood and soil is enough for me to oppose it at present.

Cancucks lol your bitch president came here to beg us to lower down tariffs lmao

and then he got us pissed and we increased the tariffs instead

joke of a country

>Not sure but there’s no way I would trust a fucking Indian with my life or anybody else’s LOL
Absolutely. Brittany will do your open heart surgery now.

Attached: download (1).jpg (194x259, 6K)

>streetshitter cope
pathetic.

I'm familiar with the article, I don't know my post failed to address it, fuckface

Mortality, not morality*

All the Indians here work at Dunkin donuts and 7/11. Why?

India’s contribution to the world rival Greece.

Prove me wrong.
>Protip: you can’t

>Somehow streetshitters get excited think the accomplishment of their elite minds makes them equal to white people
>Canadians don't think they're superior to all other whites.

>Indian monkeys are just one step above Abbos and genetically related to them.
>Canadians are not one step BELOW the seals they hunt every year.

Dont care what this faggot globalist traitor does
#NotMyPrimeMinister

>I'm familiar with the article, I don't know my post failed to address it, fuckface
You cunt. This is you
>affirmative action
What affirmative action do Indians get here you stupid fuck? The article I cited was to satarize your idiocy. But that was lost on you since

because theyre scabs. Seriously theyll work for less money.

>streetshitter cope
The butthurt is palpable.

Attached: giphy (6).gif (238x211, 576K)

>All the Indians here work at Dunkin donuts and 7/11. Why?
They working their way up to ownership since Toby and Hannah are too busy fucking each other behind the coolers.

Attached: Governor.jpg (741x494, 33K)

>What affirmative action do Indians get here you stupid fuck?

salty asian detected

You're right, they get less status than natives, blacks, and mexicans but still get protected minority status. That goes for citizens, you illiterate fuck. The visas still go out preferentially to asians when international grads are recruited. How are you not understanding this, you fucking dunce?

Because doctors have a terrible quality of life that most people cant tolerate. Immigrants work harder because they have too unless they want to get sent back.