News flash: We don't have to tolerate you if your views are the elimination of an ethnicity

News flash: We don't have to tolerate you if your views are the elimination of an ethnicity

Attached: zry6l7e43l121.png (720x749, 444K)

>we are pro tolerance
>we will not tolerate opposing views
literal retardation.

fpbp

>does not understand that genocidal (((leftists))) have created a strawman for low IQ leftists in order to support genocide.

Hmmmmm

Attached: 1503061525396.jpg (800x1000, 619K)

We don't have to tolerate you're existence if you're a Jew.

>releases hoardes onto a population in order to wipe them out
>is not even shy about admitting this
>pushes propaganda on native population to further destroy itself
>cries that the natives are the ones committing tbe genocide when the natives even dare to verbally question or criticize their own genocide
>low IQ leftists (city druggies, sub humans, mentally ill) buy into the nonsense that the victim is the perpetrator.

same to you

> the left depicts themselves as a violent worm

They just can't stop shooting themselves in the foot.

You mean like you're doing right now? :^)

Attached: 1530562043244.jpg (1174x1004, 898K)

But who will fund welfare for niggers and the rest of the incapable?

Come and get it.
Start it already if you actually have balls.

they have, now you need to respond

>News flash: We don't have to tolerate you if your views are the elimination of an ethnicity
Cool, does this mean I can kill liberals since they are pushing for the extinction of the white race?

Which is an elimination of an ethnicity?

You don't have to debate me if you misrepresent my beliefs

Jew detected!

Notice how white people loving other white people and communities is called "hate" or "Nazi." But forcing white people to integrate at gun point is called "justice."

When your Jew Masters hate your very existence that much, it is time for you to stop making excuses for Jews. Don't say nice things about them. Don't excuse their treatment of Palestinians. Don't treat Jews kindly or help them out in any way. White people loving whites is called "hate" and "Nazi." Wake up white man. Your masters are Jewish and they want you to suffer.

You'd think it wouldn't be hard to understand. In the fight between:
>omg people that look like that are EVIL and must be ERADICATED because I know for a FACT that each and EVERY one of them wants to murder ALL of us even though they've NEVER said it or implied it
and
>omg you OUTRIGHT said you want to genocide people, you must be stopped
one side is clearly in the wrong.

Why should WE tolerate people who defend subhumans?

R: Lets do genocide!
L: No.
Center: Lets compromise, and do *some* genocide.
R: I can live with that for now.
L: No genocide, period.
Center: See, y all are the real extremists baka.

Like the social construct known as whiteness?

70 iq confirmed.

Good then your on board for hating jews?

Attached: 1541859927489.png (500x684, 193K)

Actually the left would agree on some genocide if that genocide is whites.

Just look at South Africa, Theresa May supports their genocide of white farmers(displacement is a form of genocide) because they made it legal in their country.

People on pol literally want genocide. I don't see how you are gonna convince people that you "just have some different views" When your views are literally calling for the extermination of people it's unpalatable to the vast majority of people and they will take it as a threat of violence and reply with violence

Then you shouldn't tolerate Jews

Attached: Red_738470_6204186.jpg (616x411, 60K)

The left can't meme because you are a living breathing meme

No, we just want our own ethnostate. We don't give a shit about what happens in the middle of the fucking congo.

>Artist insert is a literal worm
With a bazooka. Is this a worms reference?

Nobody has read that book or given clarification so until such it remains a quote mine

Jew Detected!

R: Let's create a society based on personal liberty with some moral responsibility mixed in to calm people down.
L: That's not fair. Us poor darkies never have as much wealth as the white man.
R: That's because you make stupid choices and blow your money on temporary pleasure.
L: Racist! You stole from us and we never did nothing to no one never.
R: Your ancestors kept slaves, fought wars and lost. You should try to make yourself better in the present instead of crying over the past.
L: Racist! Filth! Liar! Our Jewish Masters will cut your money off. Then how proud will you be?
R: Oh dear. I'd better avoid the darkies and shut my mouth about Jews. I wouldn't want to lose my money and social status.

(This is modern politics in a nutshell.)

Doesn’t most of Jow Forums hold the same views? CTR me on this goys.

>We don't have to tolerate you if your views are the elimination of an ethnicity
>Wants to eliminate the white race
Come on now faggot.

>1 post by this ID
We're not the ones who want genocide, you are by wanting to replace all the whites with retarded shitskins.
Defending your borders and deportation aren't genocide you dumbshit, mass immigration of 80-IQ mongoloids sure as fuck is.

>News flash: We don't have to tolerate you if your views are the elimination of an ethnicity
News flash: We don't have to tolerate you if your views are not the elimination of an ethnicity

Ok? Exactly how do you plan to peacefully and with consent relocate everyone that isn't of your ethnicity to the Democratic Republic of the Congo?
Considering people own land here and the Democratic Republic of the Congo has borders

>1 post by this ID

enjoy what time you have left house guests.

Attached: non white extinction by god.jpg (486x1080, 322K)

You're all genocidal maniacs who want whites to go extinct for not wanting mass deportations of the shit-gene races, so how about you explain that?

"> post by this ID" only applies to OP posts that have at least around 20 replies, dummy.

Just like your people forced whites to integrate at gun point, the supposed equals can be driven out of white communities by point of a gun. Just as you would cheer the murder of whites who don't want to integrate, so to can your murder be cheered by those who will fight against the destruction of the white race.

But you know all this, don't you? What you don't know yet is that many whites who once felt that a mixed race world was the proper path have now had many a close encounter with such a world. They realize why those "backwards racists" fought against it.

like how you picture your kind as worms ,because you are, and were not going to put up with your fucking racism, worm!

>"> post by this ID"
*">1 post by this ID"

I was using the Congo as an example.

As long as a nation isn't threatening us with weapons, we don't give a shit about anyone outside of our ethnostate.

I know you're a dumbass who needs to strawman even though we're your boogeyman come to life but we just want to be left the fuck alone.

Lol so they want to round up guns from duh ebil rethuglicans who shupuldnt be able to buy them in the first place, yet fantasize about killing others for saying words with rocket launchers, which are obviously more destructive and prohibited than guns

So people don't have to tolerate mental illness transgender, communists, and immigrants.
Hur dur shit post, only my logic only sides with me. Pic related, it's OP

Attached: 1526436719834.jpg (720x736, 94K)

Attached: 1543649189622.jpg (720x367, 61K)

so you don't tolerate jews? what an antisemite!

are you talking to the liberals tha want to get rid of whites?

First, fuck you.

Second, nazis does not advocate for elimination of any race.

Not to mention the "any white who doesn't like getting genocided is a Nazi" dehumanization strawman, which is followed up by calls to kill all Nazis.

First off comparing genocide your kids not being white is a false equivalency because the first entails some kind of actual violence/mass murder
Second it is not even happening.
you are projecting pretty hard at this point
respond to the actual post please. How do you get people to leave the country? "We want an ethnostate" Those are your words HOW ARE YOU GOING TO ACHIEVE IT. Are you gonna leave? Where are you going?

>the government will allow a bunch of neckbeard virgins to start ethnically cleansing the United States in 2018

yeah I think i'm gonna side with the people who DON'T physically assault others for speaking their minds thank you. a full fledged racewar is impossible in this country because there are too many cucked whites that will fight against their own self interest so whatever white nationalists have to say is irrelevant. none of these people on the left fear any of you they simply want to oppress you because you hold opinions they find detestable.

L: Let's take the guns!
R: No.
L: Let's compromise, and take *some* guns
R: No
L: If you don't give up your guns we're going to nuke you
R: This is why I won't give up my guns

So destroying intolerance with intolerance is acceptable? Well in this cas e what are right wingers doing wrong?

Cool when do you stop tolerating liberals then?

I don't give a shit if niggers are the ones who leaves or we are and go somewhere unclaimed or whatever the fuck.

Maybe let us in to switzerland.
inb4
>but you're invading
MUCH LIKE PEOPLE FROM SOUTH OF THE BORDER

Leave us the fuck alone.

Most progressive philosophy is paradoxal like this. When justification is "doing good" and righteous indignation on behalf of others, hypocrisy becomes the vehicle of accomplishment.

>First off comparing genocide your kids not being white is a false equivalency because the first entails some kind of actual violence/mass murder
It entails a naturally peaceful and intelligent race being replaced by one or more naturally stupid races.
>Second it is not even happening.
Imagine being this dumb...

Your views are the elimination of every ethnicity you completely brainwashed ass hat.

>We don't have to tolerate you if your views are the elimination of an ethnicity

Stop being anti-Semitic.

Based.

If any of you know what a philosohpical paradox is, it's an situational hyberbole designed to bring awareness about logicl fallacy; they're usually some what satrical in their presentation. They're suppose to be unproven. Unless you're karl popper.

Ok go somewhere unclaimed and start your own country with all your racist friends literally nothing is stopping you. "Niggers" aren't going anywhere so you don't have to worry about that and Switzerland isn't letting you in just a heads up

Creating an ethnostate doesn't require genocide. Your master Netanyahu even agrees.

>race science
My race happens to be the smart one guys.
>Imagine being this dumb...
I can't

I advocate the elimination of races, not ethnicities.

>literally nothing is stopping you

What are SJWs?

Also you're a hypocrite because you make the false equivalence between mass deportations and mass exterminations.

Explain this.

Attached: 1442797592072.jpg (482x323, 71K)

glad we agree, stop destroying white identity

>When we all got on the plane to start our new country the SJWs bombed it
When did this happen?
Quote me on that retard

We already made a country for the nogs. There is a decent country for the spics and there is an ethnostate for the jews. Why should whites have to move? The other races already have far more land. They should, for once, make their own places better and not need to bunk up with whites so as not to starve. Maybe the niggers can put some real effort into it and finally invent the wheel.

...and this...

Attached: 1387674799098.png (911x623, 35K)

this

Attached: 1501546606386.png (756x768, 131K)

Attached: 1507898339498.jpg (583x4000, 330K)

Unless the ethnicity you want to eliminate is white right? Then it is ok.

Hmmm...
it's almost as if whites are indeed the superior race...

Attached: 1408839862405.jpg (1200x967, 255K)

>White race
>Hispanic race
>Black race
These are very modern concepts particularly Hispanic. You could make any arbitrary grouping of people and say explain the gap.
Hispanics are literally "white" btw

Attached: 1451334964691.png (747x843, 75K)

Right back at you fucko

you just want to hate for free, well that is OVER! once we remove the first amendment starting with your college campuses, think about a entire generation of us ready to save America.

>Ok go somewhere unclaimed and start your own country with all your racist friends literally nothing is stopping you.
We actually did that.

Several times.

Each time a kike like you brings in niggers.

Its almost like the greeks and the muslims and the romans didn't exist the way you talk about history or where they all white too?

You literally cherrypick who is white then say see whites are the best.

No you aren't, spic, you have too much Amerindian and and black genes in you on average.

Attached: 1451931259141.jpg (1000x1199, 647K)

when you remember ontology is a thing. why would a nazi be there? what must exist to bring about the nazi? did the nazi move to a new place and make demands? what even is that thing in the first and third panel?

Attached: macornholed.jpg (500x709, 317K)

so I guess we don't have to tolerate you then?

>scientists who study this stuff are all a bunch of alt-right natzees
Imagine being this delusional...
Obviously Greeks and Romans were white, Arabs are their own race.

Attached: 1488503775785.png (843x843, 269K)

News flash: you just described the entire reason for the ride of the alt-right.

God that shit is unbelievably cringe, why are leftists so bad at humor?

>poc aren’t going everywhere

Wat

Lmfao literally a fucking retarded moron OP

This Board was liberal or in today sense libertarian, if others undermine the official game rules you have to adapt or you are done, thats why this board became NatSoc / facist, we dont deserve facism but we need it right now

These huge race differences must all be because of socio-economic factors, amirite?

Attached: 1483769076684.png (962x2184, 976K)

>News flash: We don't have to tolerate you if your views are...blah, blah, blah
News flash: We don't have to tolerate you.

I've taken the nature pill
(kill every threat before it's a threat...survival is the proof)

Normal people have limitations to their tolerance. But normal people don't virtue signal to others about being tolerant because they know they are just as racist/intolerant as everyone else, normal people don't need validated and know their tolerance only goes so far.

Top left they spelled it "INTELORANCE"

you forgot the part where the nra compromises and so do republicans

>R: Lets do deportation!
>L: No, lets do genocide of whites
>Center: Genocide's bad, Left
>R: Yeah, what the fuck?
>L: No. Genocide! period.
>Center: See, y all are the real extremists morons.

See, my strawman is better than your strawman because you're is a weeaboo and mine says 'moron' instead.