NFL is OVER

The NFL has been in the shitter lately and most people blame the poor ratings on kneeling, political issues, concussions...etc. but it's none of those things. It's niggers. Pic related was what an average football player looked like back in the day. There was no shame in supporting a local team of guys like you, cheering on your fellow white man as they gave their best effort in the name of the sport.

What is killing the NFL is the influx of super niggers. Aggressive and unrealistically muscular and toned, the average white man doesn't want to sit down with his wife and daughter on game day and cheer for some ripped Jamal with 3 felonies, full body tattoos and 100 million dollars. That's the real reason.

Sure there are still cucks out there who will dress his wife up in some jersey with a niggers name on it, but those numbers are shrinking and most blacks don't buy as much merch or just get the fake shit from cousin Tyrone.

>inb4 Tom Brady

White quarterbacks don't count

Attached: 800px-Bart_starr_bw.jpg (800x998, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pinknews.co.uk/2018/08/19/nfl-male-cheerleader-makes-debut/
web.archive.org/web/20160624025712/https://www.disinfo.com/2013/02/american-football-as-ritual-homosexuality
youtu.be/yWRActOyvek
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

muh ratings

Attached: bagofhelium.jpg (828x634, 122K)

>american football
Lol who cares?

Yes the niggers are ruining it, but ratings have actually stabilized this season and the NFL is **by far** the most-watched programming on American television

>1959
>gather round family and let's cheer on our team! Yes little Susy, these are great men and players

Attached: 1961_Topps_40_Paul_Hornung.jpg (247x349, 32K)

I cut cable nearly 2 years ago over the NFL (got tired of the niggers acting like little children and ghetto thugs in the endzone), the mixed race couple advertising, and all the SJW/PC bullshit they were playing 24/7 non fucking stop. I couldn't take it. Best decision I've made in quite some time.

>2018
>gather round family. Come wife and daughter, let's admire these strong brave men. Yes little susy, I admire these men and wish I could be just like them that's why I got you and your mommy shirts with their names on them

Attached: Kam-Chancellor_Richard-Sherman_Seattle-Seahawks_TAO-Beach-588.jpg (588x489, 63K)

You only watch NFL if you want to see a bunch of overpaid niggers fighting in a field wearing their gangs colors over who can hold the ball.

The main issue is the sterilisation of the game and the media and bureaucratic over-reactions to every minor thing, to the point it's almost a reality tv show filled with drama crap. Also refball.

Basically, college football programs created special "sports" programs for college athletes and the dumb mandingo slave stock was pushed college and on to the NFL. On a physical level, the huwite man cannot compete with niggers who were purpose breed for intense physical activity.

>oh no the retarded eggball whose whole purpose was to keep the masses occupied is shit now

Nobody cares

This is a good point. I feel like before the college to pro route kept out a lot of the trash but once they made special college programs for black athletes it was all over.

>not understanding the diffrence between blacks and niggers

It has also turned college into an interracial breeding ground at SEC schools in the south. You will see the most beautiful blonde young white girls with groids, and the so called racist southerners LOVE it . They cheer it on, the football coaches encourage it.

I'll stick with hockey.

>college football programs created special "sports" programs for college athletes
i wonder if the jews were behind this

Hockey is based it's just hard to watch on tv because it's so fast and the puck is so small

The reason why you're seeing more of this type of garbage is because the (((schools))) are racially bias towards minorities. There's programs and scholarships that specifically cater towards colored folks. That is why you're seeing less and less "hwhite" people in these events. It has nothing to do with (((Genetics))). Whites are built well too. Of course the niggers are more savage but it's not enough to compensate for their lack of iQ. Brains and Good brawn vs High brawn and no brains. Just look at the africans. If you want to blame something. Blame the (((kikes))). Not our genetics.

They create schools that are designed to only help niggers. So yes

Any whiteman who watches blackmen in sports; in top physical shape is KEK CUHK CUK!

Honestly, hockey is the best sport to watch
>fighting allowed while still enforcing rules for undue violence
>fast paced as fuck
>joe beninati and locker are the comfiest announcers
>Canadians are the racists
>comfy northern states rightfully hate the sunbelt
>plenty of wholesome players that you can admire and wear jerseys of
>playoff hockey will only ever be second to the 2016 election cycle
>muh caps

Yeah it's pretty damn disgusting. Several schools have hot white girls on the payroll that show potential recruits a good time during their visits. I know Louisville was doing it for basketball.

Notice the lack of blacks in hockey. Truly the white man's game.

This post is worthy of these Arabic numerals.

I only root for Christian McCaffrey, Adam Thielen, JJ Watt, and Tom Brady. The rest of them can die in a fire.

NFL is for C U C K S. My team of niggers from my favorite city is better than your team of niggers from your favorite city. Jews cash in on the gullible White goyim working class.

good points familam

>the (((kikes)))
stop yelling

Attached: 1543462333268s.jpg (247x250, 7K)

>NFL is Cancelled

>BRUMPF impeached

>Godzillary and Slick Willy caught eating babies

>Obuma jailed for drone kills on kids

>George Dubya doesn't care about nigs

They are too big to fail no matter what evidence

Decades, literally DECADES I've heard the same shit over and over and they aren't ever punished.

Go ahead and make your bs threads everyday if it makes you feel better but it's the same song and dance. Fact is even if ttrump did something wrong he won't be impeached but some underlings will take the fall and it's business as usual. Do you remember Ollie North?

The Cowboys are about to win, the NFL has never been better.

>about to win,
what, the fag off?

Im and oldfag and don't have many regrets in life but one of them is the fact that I used to love sport so much. I wasted so many years worrying about my teams and players. totally ashamed of this. it's just a fucking waste of time.

>the Detroit Lions are taking the field, let us introduce the players, none of which are from Detroit or ever stepped foot in Michigan before being traded to the team
>Also they're all black because white people spend their time focusing on attainable careers
>Also fuck white pypo

What's going to happen to society if the NFL/NBA go down the shitter? That's like getting rid of the legal and medical professions for white people. What more can they strive for? MLB? God forbid they try to get into the NHL.

b-but OP, i thought evry 'intellectual' is a black cock craving cuck; Hilary Clinton is a R-A-C-I-S-T for marrying a white man

Attached: 128600.jpg (470x319, 136K)

>Bart Starr
>average football player
My jimmies are beyond rustled

Here you are on a Saturday but sports was such a waste of time?

Nigga please

Let's ttalk about tthings we hate because it makes them no so good, I mean cmon

White quarterback

White coach

White offensive lineman

Everyone kknows the thinking ppositions have to be white

No
Fans
Left

>not understanding the diffrence between blacks and niggers
>Implying there is a difference

Black people have always excelled at sprinting, and this is what a large portion of the skill-cap of the game is.

In non-sprinting positions, like Offensive Lineman or QB you see more whites.

Remember whites dominate swimming, powerlifting, and many other sports. It's just NFL that blacks dominate every position because it's ALL about explosive sprinting speed, something blacks absolutely dominate at. But they're not "physically superior" in all facets by any means.

>(((Kikes)))
No reason to surround this word with three parentheses, it's obvious without them that kikes are Jewish.

>You will see the most beautiful blonde young white girls with groids
No you won't. You must have some low ass standards for beauty.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Offensive lineman and quarterbacks have to use their brains to scheme and work around the defense.

Peyton manning and tom brady aren't the most athletic but are able to use their minds to get the ball into a position to use the speed and skill of the black teammates.

Last time saints lost against the cowboys they WON the Super Bowl so don’t cum your pants yet

Watch the historic moment male cheerleader dances at NFL match
pinknews.co.uk/2018/08/19/nfl-male-cheerleader-makes-debut/

National Fag League

American Football As Ritual Homosexuality
web.archive.org/web/20160624025712/https://www.disinfo.com/2013/02/american-football-as-ritual-homosexuality

#metoo

lol wut. Stop deluding yourself

Attached: inter-cover.jpg (634x377, 72K)

True, but it's also because those positions are less athletic (sprinting).

A lot of Tight Ends are tall muscular white guys -- because the role doesn't need as much sprinting as other roles. The intelligence argument only goes so far for positions like TE/OL.

cheering for and buying clothing with another mans name on it is the de facto ULTIMATE form of cuckholdry

Attached: 0EF75014-83F2-436E-903A-151A0A63A9F7.jpg (800x577, 86K)

Still one of the most iconic photographs of the 21st century

the wheat is always separated from the chaff

Attached: Saoirse Ronan.jpg (556x349, 56K)

Holy FUCK

Attached: image.jpg (800x769, 211K)

bloody women

So I guess you don't wear anything by Tommy Hillfiger, Calvin Klein, Ralph Loren, etc?

>Most culture throughout history watched slave fights
>American slave owners fought their slaves
>Implying NFL and MMA isn't a methadone replacement for this.
Dem digits of truth

>Cherry picked photo of 5 random sluts
>Doesn't know that anecdotes are useless in statistics
>Calls others deluded

Attached: 1511592116487.png (712x303, 130K)

It's boring.

Ads ads and more ads.

Penalty flag thrown every other play hints at rigging.

Players have turned into unnatural steroid monsters. Consequences.

Games too long.

Prices have turned it into an elitist sport on par with polo.

Just an entertainment corporation that avoids taxes. WWEesque.

No heart. It's an empty sport. Very few real struggles to overcome. Players are groomed early.

Lacks real athletic talent and true grit.

>So I guess you don't wear anything by Tommy Hillfiger, Calvin Klein, Ralph Loren, etc?

This is Jow Forums, dude. None of us wear that

Used to compete with blacks. Was stunened to find that they really arent better than the whites.

Now im wondering if (((they))) didnt create the "blacks are superior athletes" meme the same as the "blacks have larger dicks" meme...?

Would be easy. Just set the most athletic blacks as the standard of measurement for the rest of the races.

(((Seegoyblacksarejustasoodaswhites,dontyaknow!))) Rubbshands.jpeg

There are different types of Tight ends, some guys you bring in just for run or pass protection. The guys who can do both are considered the best.

I really don't know what this whole thread is about really.

OP is obviously and always a faggot and the NFL is making BILLIONS of dollars and isn't going anywhere.

But if we want to discuss all the problems with the NFL and football iin general I'm all for it.

Gambling is the first and major issue, it perverts and ruins anything and everything pure. Athletes are treated llike celebrities and alot of them are scumbag nigs. If Hitler could kick an 80 yard field goal there would be a million apologists saying how he's moved on and paid his debt to society because that 80 yard FG would make Money. You see it every season "Barktavious Jenkins pushed his Grandmother down the steps because he never had a father to teach him not to" Won't stop him from playing Sunday but he is a scumbag that belongs in jail.

It's a business, even llower levels all the way to kids, high schools make alot of money off football that it pays for all other sports combined.

It's all fucked

go laffs go

True, no other sport comes close to playoff hockey. Shits intense

Kneeling Niggers and male cheerleaders leads to empty stadiums.

Sadly everything you've ssaid iis true

I did really enjoy playing football though, I liked baseball and soccer too but watching them sober is just....Just

I wish the Browns could have gotten good before the league got pozzed

Fuckin fugggetaboutit

Playoff hockey is pure grit

Playoff hockey is a completely different animal and is probably the most brutal awesome sport known to man.

Imagine soccer if they could bodycheck each other and fuckin bare knuckle box at the slightest insult or perceived slight. Would be aalot more entertaining tto watch.

Who doesn't want to watch that?

>Lacks real athletic talent and true grit.
I used to really enjoy it for the strategy. Still watch an occasional college game or the Pats but the NFL has really gone downhill.
>hockey
The true sport of the northern barbarian.

Master race sport.

How long till Germany becomes dominant in hockey?

black guy scored the game winning goal for the capitals stanley cup win this year.... so what are you talking about?

Nog rugby. Nugby.

Black guys are few and far between

Just like your token white basketball players

Race doesn't mmatter as much when you're ppart of a team but that doesn't mmean you don't hhate what your nigger teammates do off the field.

what are you a fucking leaf?

Very good point supported by quads

Attached: D8774F89-3C48-43AC-8FA8-298CF5776F42.jpg (480x390, 86K)

youtu.be/yWRActOyvek

Here's an amateur sport with true grit. South African Ryan Sandes describes the Leadville 100 perfectly.

Attached: Leadville100Run_2015_GlenDelmanPhotography-235-copy-1024x588-min.jpg (1024x588, 215K)

>NHL
>White

Attached: cut (2).jpg (1024x576, 67K)

>the average white man doesn't want to sit down with his wife and daughter on game day and cheer for some ripped Jamal
and if he does why would his daughter not sleep with Jamal if Daddy approves him so much

Attached: Freemasons Invent Rugby, Football, Soccer, and Baseball-Mayan Connection 4MB.jpg (3848x4850, 3.94M)

I feel white guilt knowing that the only reason they are so large is because us slavers bred them that way.

Seriously, these guys were scrawny little tribesmen when they got here. By the time they reached shore, only the strongest of them had survived the trip already. Then only the strongest and most healthy were purchased. Then slavers selectively bred them for the best traits for physical labor. We also bred out any modicum of true intelligence that we could. Now we’re left with the primitive meatheads we have today. Our own krogan.

Attached: CDBC340F-F2DC-49DB-953C-5231CE08314E.jpg (940x940, 306K)

The kneeling thing was just another notch on the belt of Americas negro fatigue. That blacks shift all the blame to police for whatever happens to criminals is just sick.

Get in faggots, I'm saving football

Attached: xfl-1486061088-800[1].jpg (641x506, 43K)

>Get in faggots, I'm saving football
It's ded. Berry it.

t. Jimmy the Greek

Support Hockey instead, it's about all we have left besides golf.

>fellow White man
>White guilt
Not this time Shlomo

NFL turning into modern day gladiator fest.

Attached: 1542888612065.jpg (1024x576, 65K)

I think it's a 60/40 maybe 70/30 split of niggers and boomers dying out. Football is a boomer supported sport let's be real.

You must wear your name on your janitor outfit so proudly Mr. Martinez.

Attached: F37E7B02-47AC-45D8-BB01-2D71DEB4B095.jpg (272x396, 27K)

cool so why is the nba exploding in popularity right now

Cuck

wow... that pic

That's like soccer. No one really cares about soccer anymore. The last World Cup was a failure compared to its former glory.

Why? No one is going to waste time watching a drug-addicted spoiled nigger doing negro shit in the field. That's not soccer anymore.

Attached: neymar.jpg (652x408, 52K)

They're pushing the Black QBs so much now, they've basically made it illegal to sack the QB. I heard some nigger on ESPN say Patrick Mahomes is the greatest QB in the history of the NFL. LOL

Soccer in the '90s

Attached: manutd.jpg (600x339, 67K)

Witnessed

>yfw da bears win da superb owl

Attached: yfwdabears.jpg (1024x640, 172K)

How about its a gay fucking game

Niggers got no game. All they got is jive and razzel dazzel.

Tennis, apart from the sheboons
Niggers seem to be averse to persuits where they are soley responsible for their success.
>Saw some NBA the other day
All nigs