SAVE JAMES SCAM

Scammers have been spamming this on the board and threads warning against it have been deleted. QRD:
>no evidence the father is real
>court records in dallas county do not show the pdf available only at savejames dot com
>only fake news sites are promoting this
>jews behind the gofundme have already raised over $20,000 from stupid boomers on kikebook
They are taking advantage of the politics surrounding children whose parents are putting them through gender transition abuse to make people angry and con them out of money. Yes, this is a real problem, but these scammers are using it to make easy money.

Attached: 1543629704947.jpg (430x500, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

companiestx.com/company/32056411633/enthymeme-llc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pic related shows the noses behind the gofundme. They get really mad when you question it. Yet, they will not address any valid concerns anybody has about the credibility. Younger doesn't seem to exist other than them borrowing the names from an old divorce case.

Attached: Nose.jpg (120x120, 5K)

That's horrible! As a Jew I feel we have an obligation to call out scammers like this and let it be known that they do not represent the greater Jewish communities around the world. There is already this perception that Jews are sneaky and untrustworthy and it's important we don't allow a few bad apple to spoil the bunch.

Attached: 1541336270541.png (220x293, 78K)

When asked for a source on the pdf, they post a shooped image of the pdf with way too many rendered, repeating defects that are supposed to make it look like a xerox copy from the 80's.
No offense but when they do shit like this, it really.makes me question the high IQ Jew meme. LOW ENERGY

Attached: 1543634501790m.jpg (792x1024, 128K)

Is there any low the jews won't sink to? Why is gofundme allowing this?

Hmmm legitimately a scam huh?

If you are one of the gullible idiots who donated you can get a refund here:
gofundme dot com slash guarantee-refund-policy

Found a larger image. Their faceberg page appears to begin right around the time the gofundme started. I think they are real people because they have kids wearing Save James shirts. Their friend Jeff doesn't seem to exist though. It's just really weird that this other family is doing all of this and the actual parent is MIA.

Attached: 45351678_10155949585556009_8212114814416191488_n.jpg (958x960, 88K)

Attached: 13094422_10153594112311009_2028634254714089278_n.jpg (960x740, 79K)

Bump

Are we to believe that they made a copy with the text aligned perfectly but the paper is crook? This was clearly hastily made.

That's about all I have so far. They seem to run an airbnb in Dallas too. Only bothered to post because the scam is being promoted here. Keep that shit on kikebook.

Political scams are big this time of year. Happy Hanukkah!

Attached: 1543516088379.png (1001x664, 557K)

BTW when these scam threads are posted, they hit the bump limit. Duplicate threads. Bump limit every time. This entire board is run by spammers at this point. The one thread besides this calling it out got deleted. Could be a larger Jewing than you think.

No it's real Breitbart reported it

Link?

>it's real
>Breitbart jews reported it
That's pretty funny. They only source the website.

Here is the public whois info for savejames dot com via godaddy:
Admin Name: Jeff Younger
Admin Organization:
Admin Street: 181 Glendale Drive
Admin City: Coppell
Admin State/Province: Texas
Admin Postal Code: 75019
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.4693284144
[email protected]

Yeah, have you found anything on the father?

Happy Handcream

I don't see anything other than admin info for the website. There is some record of him being divorced. Otherwise he's a ghost.

If this somehow turns iut to he legit, they need to fucking confirm it so we can do something about this. Just begging for money and hiding in the shadows isn't helping anyone. If Jeff Younger is real and cares about his son, he needs to come forward because this affects every parent in the United States.

This is a serious issue. This is no time for a half-assed money grab when they are CASTRATED WHITE BOYS.

It's clearly a scam. Imagine the uprising it would cause of this were real.

That cell # matches up with what I found in a lookup tool

Address you listed in my lookup tool says that address has a possible business - Enthymeme LLC

When you go to Google Maps, it's a house.

I reached out to the number listed in my lookup tool for him to contact Tucker Carlson's producer. Left a number for the producer. We shall see.......

The company status is 'forfeited' - companiestx.com/company/32056411633/enthymeme-llc

Nice. I would love for this to be legit. I'm just highly skeptical.

>enthymeme
>an argument in which one premise is not explicitly stated.

i found this "jeff younger" seems to have profiles on different sites as early as 2012 that are all strangely blank. all are attached to his email listed there