BURGERS, black countryman or white bong

So would you rather support a fellow countryman who's a nigger, or a white man who is a bong? And why

Pic related

Attached: stream_img.jpg (680x382, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vNZtibrPo0g
counter-currents.com/2015/10/negrified-america/
youtu.be/YoA3A1yC0qU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bet of the day is Fury.
Easy win imo

I'm rooting for him too, but drugs and booze were a mistake. I don't think he can ever get back to former performance

Wilder wins ez

>Niggers are legitimate Americans

I have no loyalty to someone merely because of a piece of paper. Blood is thicker than citizenship.

Who's the white fella?

Also, this was pretty awesome podcast. Joe Rogan didn't really interrupt much
youtube.com/watch?v=vNZtibrPo0g

Whites are not athletic. You should stick to desk jobs and leave masculinity for black men.

ooga booga indeed

fury all the way, all niggers must hang. if tommy morrison was still alive he'd want fury to win. fuck niggers

Anglo first American second

>nigger
>white man

Wow. Tough choice.

Wilder just can't get Fury out of his head

Attached: wilder.jpg (1037x680, 59K)

US black men are the biggest homosexuals there are. your african cousins are ashamed of you. you are a fool if you don't think that the jewish managers don't poach you coons to play shuck and jive on a stage for them. they routinely overlook rural athletes to promote nigger shining faggotry.

>Nigger or bong
Both are basically the same who cares

what's that boy?

Attached: lesnar-b1enjamin-1429701764.jpg (945x682, 98K)

>Whites are not athletic. You should stick to desk jobs and leave masculinity for black men.
>Jamal: Aye yo, wyatt boi, wanna hit da gym and fuck some hoes?
>Wyatt Boi: No thanks Jamal, I think I'll hang out and will work on curing cancer.

Attached: scientist-in-lab-scientist-looking-at-chemical-liquid-in-research-laboratory-scientist-working-in-la (1920x1080, 2.43M)

wilder will get his ass handed to him coz he's a hyped up faggot

gypsy will take the belts home

I don't consider non-whites to be American.

Attached: 1543287676836.jpg (457x560, 79K)

white bong , feed his white family and help his culture flourish with his pride

Niggers are sissy faggots.

>suzu pic

Attached: kur.jpg (210x240, 18K)

Going for the American, 40-0, 39 KOs, the gypsy drug addict is going to sleep.

Fury vs WK is one of the best HW in history imo but stil has enough for Wilder

I dotnt side with shit talking niggers and I hope his brain is knocked loose so I can see a twitching big mouth nigger dead on the floor.

Wilder's already lost mate, psychologically

Id support the nigger. Just because the *Nglo has repeatedly proven itself as manipulative and deceiving. Niggers are dumb and violent but you always know what they're up to.

Attached: 1461699787_1459089233479.jpg (680x458, 85K)

ya and?

>the American

You mean the leftover piece of farm equipment. Man I bet Wilder could pick a lot of cotton back in the day.

I seriously hope the nigger dies.

white bong 100%

BOMB SQUUUAADDD!

So you still root for the nigger?

Meh, he's quite large, I'd imagine smaller people are more adept at picking cotton.

how so?

Chasing a ball != athletics
Being SpacOps = Super Athlet.

Blacks can't/wont compete in the hardest metal and physical challenges know to man, special forces tryouts and operations. Because they require you to be good at everything. Running, strength, swimming and fine motor skills. Look at elite operators worldwide. Whites and some asians.

t. Former Marine ANGL Co.

This

>I’m better than a negroid
Doubt it.
Don’t know what makes you think your betters are evil. Look at this breakfast (mine from yesterday thanks to the good type of cook) and tell me that’s an evil breakfast. See, you can’t because deep down even you incels know your place, chinkypoos.

Attached: 0AF4FE89-0873-4E13-91D0-99148E6688BB.jpg (1537x2050, 1.05M)

Great slide thread!

I'm posting to help yours slide thread neutralize Jow Forums . It's worked so well the GOP lost the mid-terms.

EVERYONE GET IN HERE AND REPLY AND REPLY AND REPLY then REPLY MOAR!

I go as far as saying whites with

Whats the thing above the toast?

Only some of the niggers on the farm were bred for strength, the rest were just in the cotton fields being worked to death, don't let the few in the NFL fool you nigger.

Boxing is boring as hell. It peaked during the reign of Mike Tyson and no one is really excited watching people box nowadays. Even when the Klitschko brothers were in their prime the sport was so very boring. Fury win by hug hug hug punch hug hug punch.

The body language, Fury's cool calm and cracking jokes with the crowd, Wilder's emotional and angry

I say this only goes Fury's way

Wait when did Morrissey die?

reminder GGG beat Canelo not once but twice and was stolen by shitty judges

counter-currents.com/2015/10/negrified-america/

>Inconsistent sentimentality, banal pathos, especially in love affairs, put Americans much closer to Negroes than to truly civilized Europeans.
>Emigrating to America, men of the most diverse peoples receive the same imprint; after two generations, except in rare cases, they lose almost all of their original characteristics, reproducing a fairly homogeneous unit in terms of mentality, sensibility, and behavior: the American type.
>Instead, besides its Puritan-Protestant component (which, in turn, as a result of its fetishistic emphasis on the Old Testament, possesses many judaized, degenerate traits), it seems that it is precisely the negro element, in its primitivism, that has set the tone in important aspects of the American psyche.
>The Negro component of the American psyche was already noticed, in his time, by the psychoanalyst C. G. Jung. A few of his observations are worth quoting
>The expression of religious feeling, the revival meetings, the Holy Rollers and other abnormalities are strongly influenced by the Negro. The vivacity of the average American, which shows itself not only at baseball games but quite particularly in his extraordinary love of talking – the ceaseless gabble of American papers is an eloquent example of this – is scarcely to be derived from his Germanic forefathers, but is far more like the chattering of a Negro village.
>Another obvious aspect of American primitivism concerns the concept of “bigness.” Werner Sombart has successfully put his finger on it in saying that “they mistake bigness for greatness.”

Attached: 1517646723250.png (1191x1076, 1.32M)

It's a mushroom retard.

I know this is bait, but World's Strongest Man competition is whiter than a domino.

This

> frozen hash browns from Iceland

>look at me I'm a cook

Wut?

youtu.be/YoA3A1yC0qU
This gypo is based and red pilled

Always support the White man.
That negroid is my "countryman" only by technicality, he is an African.

wtf is a bong?
Let's go Tyson Fury!

an asian or white could pick more cotton, no matter the size of the nigger

kek

>pikeys
>white

Dr. Sebi?

Fury, like the other ultra-charismatic Euro trash McGregor, will be crushed by the superior African man.

white bong