Why are people so addicted looking after a partner?

>you young
>never experienced women
>bored of their life
>want to have kids
>don't want to feel lonely, because she/he is mentally weak.

Interesting, guys like me literally couldn't give two shit about this. We have experienced enough and just got bored of them. Now i Just want to live alone and be myself and that's the best ting in life, never desire of kids it's literally pointless. The only thing that matters is what you find in life to waste time on. Some people waste time on kids, partner, other find their work and hobby.

>t 28

Attached: 1476012769044.jpg (553x567, 80K)

Maybe it's because you're dead inside.

>no desire to have family
Blue or black pilled.
Both lose

Have fun dying alone incel

bye

Attached: 1541812749855.png (1920x1080, 683K)

everyone has died alone except for a few exceptions like double suicides or accidents you retard.

I'm not an incel faggot, don't know what to call me, but i just don't have any desire even if a 10/10 woman asked me to be her boyfriend. Just don't have the desire. Incels are people who can't get girls faggot. I have experienced many girls and learned it's just fucking waste of time and life is so much better being alone and having good friends.

Attached: 1542145762363.gif (300x225, 1.34M)

Everyone dies alone.

your autisms getting in the way bro.
>die alone
this implies spending the last part(30 years) of your life alone

Attached: 1541747350398.jpg (475x363, 19K)

It's too bad you can't build better grammar out of Lego, Denmark.

The human heart in his default state is desperately sick and evil. We will make a idol god out of any number of things. For some what drives them is their desire for wealth, others fame, some health. Some sex and pleasure. The ones you're referring to are dangerous because their idol is this dream girl or dream man. A "soul mate" that they think will complete them and they'll finally be satisfied, the person will never or very rarely hurt them or disappoint them. They'll have kids and live happily ever after like the Brady bunch or something.... this is a pipe dream of course. It sounds like your idol is idelness, pleasure, entertainment and amusement. This WAS my idol as well, i but have been washed by the Grace of God who revealed to me through his word, the Bible that I was dead in tresspasses and sins and without a hope in the world I was alienated from
God. But God, being rich in mercy, while I was yet a sinner died for my sins according to the scriptures. He was buried and raised from the dead on the 3rd day according to the scriptures. By faith I have been saved. Not of my good works. I was dead spiritually. I couldn't do anything to save myself. But God chose me saved me and raised me to spiritual life. This is the "being born again" that Jesus Christ referred to.

I beg you not to waste your life friend, we only have like 50-65 maybe 75-80 years if you're so blessed. After death comes the judgment and God is holy and therefore he's a just and righteous judge and he will punish sin. The only way to avoid that wrath is to turn to Jesus Christ by faith and believe the Gospel. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of all wisdom Friend. Consider this please.

All of my friends are married, moved away, have kids, etc. and are therefore too busy for me. It's been impossible to make new friends since I've gotten older. Whenever I manage to date someone (which is ~once a year for a couple of months before she ends it) I actually have someone to hang out with and go out and do things with. Sure I can go bowling, kayaking, play disc golf, go to the movies, out to eat by myself, but what's the point. I used to be content with just playing vidya. However vidya has been dumbed down so much that it isn't fun anymore.

i might have cared more if i had a foreskin

Turn to christ man. I encourage you to read the book of John. Gods love is perfect and only Jesus Christ can satisfy. If you turn to him by faith you will have your sins forgiven. The Holy Spirit will enter you and you'll actually be able to understand spiritual truths that you are unable to understand when spiritually dead. You will begin to hate sin and love the things that God loves. You will learn in God's word the reason why you exist. Why the world is so harsh and evil. Also how things will end.

this post is literally from top to bottom facts

Do what makes you happy I guess, but you sound kind of broken to me.

>This post it literally top to bottoms fags

Define death inside? Maybe i am and this is why i have no desire, however i feel pretty good and love it. Some humans are just born to be lone wolf and no desire to do the same stuff most humans do.

I can relate, with exception the desire for kids part. I do desire strongly to have a family but I find women so retarded, boring & dangerous chaotic that I just can't find the energy to invest in them anymore. I understand that I'll probably end up regretting this soon I won't force me to breed a woman just to have kids - I'm afraid it'll make me miserable then consequently, make me a bad parent.
>inb4 incel
nope, I was actually fairly attractive for most females and tended to hit on me a lot, to the point it was weird to witness for most of my male friends (not exactly a Chad, more like a nerd-chad multi-class). I'm still considered attractive but not as much as I was in the past due to now being overheight
>t. 30 old boomer

Attached: 30yo boomer1.jpg (675x592, 33K)

If you don't want children that means you are an evolutionary dead end, a defective lifeform, a failure.

Transmitting your gene to the next generation is what every single functional living organism on this planet (and possibly in the universe) is targeting, you could even argue that all the complex evolutions we went through to end up as human was just a way for the information contained in our genes to continue to exist.
In short: is an egg the way a chicken makes another chicken or is the chicken a way for an egg to make another egg?

Every single one of your ancestors managed to pass at least one copy of its genes to the next generation, and here you are, a solipsistic individual who can't even channel the purest instinct of life to fulfill a biological imperative which meaning still remains beyond our comprehension.
The worst part is that you brag about accumulating ressources and connections not understanding why, you are like a bird building a nest but without realizing its true purpose.

Attached: Bird.jpg (249x202, 10K)

>If you don't want children that means you are an evolutionary dead end, a defective lifeform, a failure.

All life is dead end faggot doesn't matter what you do you're just a insignificant organism made by this planet and can only live on this planet. Reminder 100 million different species have existed on this planet and it's the same circle snowflake. There is no space traveling, science fiction.

Attached: 1536173026154.gif (500x211, 985K)

>All life is dead end faggot doesn't matter what you do you're just a insignificant organism made by this planet and can only live on this planet. Reminder 100 million different species have existed on this planet and it's the same circle snowflake.
Talking like a natural loser, no wonder your beta genes will not make it to the next generation while mine will live on to spread among the stars.

when you find the person your soul clicks with, you will understand. i wish that day for you sooner than later.

checked brother

Not really, some people need it to survive and some don't. I've a mate who's been divorced three times now and every single time has got remarried with 6 months, fucking nuts if you ask me. I married a lawyer and bought a workshop coz i'm the distinct opposite.

Why are you friends with someone who can’t learn?

NPCs have a pre-scripted path on life that they follow even if it doesn't make any sense. Women are bitches, most people are so shitty you are better off alone and having children in this dystopian world is too retarded.

r9k is the next page over
also op is a faggot

If this is b8 good on ya. You made me respond. If this is real I envy you for your satisfaction. All I want in life is to find a suitable wife and procreate to make a better version of my genes. I would like my DNA to be a part of the generation of humanity that colonizes the stars. But with the pitfalls of our current young adult generation this seems harder and harder. For the white men out there like me don't give up! We can ensure the existence of our race and our genes. We've been lied to by the media and by pricks like OP! Get your life in order! Find happiness in your life and a woman will become available! We can do it!!! I believe in me and I believe in you!!! Peace to you my brothers. I will see you in heaven or Valhalla or whatever afterlife you believe in!

Attached: 1543605177445.jpg (250x250, 7K)

What do you want out of this thread, OP? Fuck off to Jow Forums