Is Ann our girl?

Attached: WhatDidSheMean.png (627x304, 40K)

She's your girl, nigger lover.

Attached: ann-coulter-and-jimmie-walker-zoom-a269806e-2b04-44b2-8dd7-892f58de26af.jpg (700x394, 43K)

Unfortunately Ann committed suicide last night by shooting herself in the back of the head 3 times. Sad

>girl

Stands next to a nigger
>Nigger lover.

Attached: 700.jpg (208x326, 9K)

>Mann Cunter
well, that certainly took long enough

Pretty much. She could be a better president than Trump. I think she should run.

It's like you want to get robbed

Her dick is way longer too

>She
You Neocons love yur horse-faced (((trannies))).
>How did we get here?

Pretty much. She recognizes the fact that third world cultures are inferior to ours.

really
is there any legit right winger under the spotlight?
anyone who's not controlled opposition bullshit?

Jow Forums hates neocons, leftists work for them , they are just to fucking stupid to realise it.

t. antifa in damage control mode

No if you say the j word you're done kiddo

No. She's the embodiment of all talk, no action. If she somehow got into an important position, she'd fall right in line with everyone else.

of course theres many however they will ruin their career if they even show any signs of being "right wing"

I'm not your type, but thanks.

Attached: oup4t7.png (1500x500, 107K)

she wanted Romney to run in 2016, not Trump, she is a sell out cunt, shilling for click bait.

Attached: sec of cuck.jpg (487x260, 29K)

Based childless wine aunt

Nothing wrong with feminine penis

Imagine posting with a meme flag and thinking we care about your opinion.

Attached: 1524826773570.jpg (620x465, 115K)

I am not that familiar with Coulter, but I never got the neo-con impression from her. All I know is that she is anti-immigration (even legal kinds), doesn't think women should vote, and believes in white genocide. Do you know what a neo-con is or is it just a catch-all smear term for people who aren't redpilled enough on the JQ?

Pretty sure they dated, user.

hate to say it but Britain is a meme flag these days,
and that's not an argument, I dont know what to call your weak claim,,,,, maybe fake and gay.

Attached: 1513330003245.jpg (640x616, 139K)

Pals of Ann Coulter are scratching their heads over a recent report that the conservative pundit and comic Jimmie “J.J.” Walker have split up.

“She has not dated him, nor have they ever dated,” says a pal.

A report said Walker attended a Palm Beach, Fla., polo match “without rumored girlfriend Ann Coulter” and he “did not address [her] absence.”

Rumors of the romance picked up when Norman Lear dished on the pair in an interview last year. But Coulter told us back then, “It’s never been true ... We’re great friends.”

Kek, UN, EU, etc, flags should be thrown away, but the other "memeflags" are more useful for conversation than geographic flags. Only reason you guys get mad is because you can't ad hominem about their country like "hurr whiter than u mohammed". Don't act high and mighty like you have noble intentions. At least my ancap flag gives you a vague idea of what I politically believe here on a politics board.

No it's bc well know you're an Israeli kike

Attached: Unz - American Pravda.png (621x225, 21K)

>meme flag

Attached: meme flags.jpg (725x1024, 89K)

Enough already jew fucker nobody cares about your meme flag pasta.

Attached: joos.png (300x216, 116K)