I look like I'm 12 and I can't get a gf

Alright, I'm taking my thread from /b/ to Jow Forums.

How do you get a girlfriend when you're in college and you still look like a child? I'm 19 yet I still look like I'm in middle school, and pretty much no girl my age is attracted to me because of this. I'm not ugly or overweight, maybe a bit socially awkward but not a full blown autist. I'm reaching the pinnacle of loneliness, I've never had a girlfriend, not even a first kiss. I can't go on like this any longer.

Pic related: It's me

>inb4 I get b& for looking underage

Attached: Screen+Shot+2018-05-02+at+10.00.31+PM.png (1038x1390, 2.06M)

Gotta work out, dude.

Wanna stop looking 12 ? Drink alcohol. You'll get bags under your eyes and your skin will be terrible. Also try cigarettes

Stop wanting to look older. It'll come. You'll be happy when you're 30 and look 25, and your coworkers are 25 but look 40.

Nah you look like you are 18 atleast. Stop being so hard on yourself focus on your school.

Get a haircut

Stop making that face

Improve your posture

Stop thinking these thoughts

Act like you've got a swinging dick

I see enough cancer on this website alone, I'm not going to try inhaling it as well.

The majority of people I ask say I look 12, and as for school, I think its safe to say I'll do fine regardless. It's the loneliness thats driving me into an abyss. That combined with the fact that I have almost no social interaction outside of school makes for a bad combination.

If I had a dollar for every time someone told me this, id have roughly 75 dollars

Workout dude ud be chad as fuck if uou were built
Also work on your facial expression and posture, if you had the right persona even at your current weight and size you could get pussy. Workout hard get shedded and you will reap the rewarfs of being master race.

Trust me girls are looking at you and WIAHING you were more self aware and mature/ dressed or loooed better from exercise and self development, because then theyd get to fuck you without being embarassed

Typos sorry on my phone. Wishing* not wiahing is the most important typo i wanna correct

I've been pushing off working out for a while now, and honestly, I think this might be the time to start...

Are the people who tell you look 12 insecuire people? Quite frankly I have nothing to gain from complimenting you. I understand how difficult the world is on young men now a days do not put the weight of the world on yourself to blame. When I was your age I had no clue how to talk to men my age so my mom made me an online dating profile. I have two little brothers that are the same age as you and are going through a simular situation. Speaking as someone older you should focus on one thing at a time focus on your college right now stop comparing yourself to others.

I wouldn't say they're insecure, considering they're only telling me because I asked.

>covert r8 thread
>>>Jow Forumsrules/4

I never really intended this to be a rate thread, I have a specific problem in mind that I need solved, DUE to my looks, therefore I post my face.

literally a r8 thread

I came here for advice, not for rates and especially not for shit tier heckling.

nah you don't.
just have to be funny, dress better, and have better hair.

t. scrawny user who doesn't have any trouble getting into relationships

user, you don't look 12.
is right. Get a haircut (this is your biggest problem, get something nice and clean cut, keep it trimmed; you'll look more mature), fix your posture, and try to smile slightly more. Build up your self confidence a bit.

Trust me, you're cute/handsome and with a few little things you'll look more than your age. You definitely look 18 though, 17 at the absolute youngest.
Don't worry about it, you have plenty of time left in college to attract girls.

Don't worry too much about it. I had the same problem, and there were almost definitely some girls that weren't attracted because I looked young. Work out, get in shape, that helps. I'm now 37 dating a 28 year-old gymnast/dance instructor, so it all works out...

Get a shirt, stop pouting like a child, get a haircut, and work out.
It is not that hard.

Beard/mustache would probably be the easiest route. Former more so than the latter.

Yea, easier said than done in my case...

Hehehe i know u bud

You are cute. I am 24 and get told i look 12 all the time. I attract pedos and it's funny when they find out I'm a mom.

Like most are saying, get a clean, sharp haircut and improve your posture/facial expression.

I notice myself i look like a kid when i haven't cut my hair in ages and it get's into something like a side fringe, soon as i get it cut back sharp and short again i look my age.

Fix your hair and wear something less lame than an underarmour shirt? Otherwise take that sullen expression and you'll be fine

Oh god I feared this would happen lel

Where do you know me from?

Smile and get a haircut. You're fine.

be the gf.

How tall are u ?

Facetats. You know 1 facetat would get you more pussy at your age you could handle. Just get a respectable non cringe one which also doesnt ruin your chance at a job

5'4"

Attached: 30aa8f7233f32265231a8571b121e589.png (449x532, 181K)

Haha aint this a bitch same height same problem . Only difference is your in college and i didnt finish high school nor had a job ..... dont sweat it man , sorry to be that other people have it worse guy but in this case its true .... chin up cowboy manlets will rise to power eventually

You're attractive, cheer up and stop thinking so much.

Is your name anthony?

Nope

Say it with me...Learn to do something attractive to women.

Be nice to them, but not in a I'm only nice to get laid sex predator way.

Women are mental creatures. Believe it or not your looks have very little to do with what makes them attracted to you. Being good looking just gets you more opportunities to try.

Also, a gf in college? Why? There is plenty of time for that after graduation and you're not packed into a few square miles with thousands of drunk and horny women experiencing their first taste of freedom.

Chad as fuck huh? Leave the advice giving to people who've actually been laid

Bull fucking shit looks has alot to do with , dont listen to him anthony ..girls will literally suck a fucking chad up at first sight . Ive seen that shit girls are slutty but only for supreme wearing chainsmoking fuckboys

m8 my names not anthony...

By learning how to do something attractive to women that will build your confidence and that is really all you need. Just some self-confidence and a fuck it attitude about rejection

>learning how to do something attractive to women
Example?

Ur anthony damn it you look like 1

This guy is a fucking tool. He's using all this incel jargon so it's likely he's never even been close enough to smell a pussy much less touch one. Don't listen to people that call other guys Chads is a huge piece of advice. I'm gay but before I came out I hooked up with a lot of women from 14-24 and all it takes is just being cool and not taking yourself too seriously. Don't put the pussy on the pedestal. Women are just people like you and me. Treat them like people and they will give you people responses. Learn what attraction signs are that they put out (like mirroring your body language, playing with their hair, touching you, etc) and you'll be fine to make a move.

I could go out tonight and probably pick up a girl and I'm overweight and going balled. It's about making them feel something, not just looking at you and getting hard. They are wired different than us but they are still just people.

> when you realize his name is actually Anthony but he's denying it to prevent his dox

I'm fucking onto you OP.

Play an instrument ( a sexy one like guitar, drums, etc), learn a joke, learn to start a business. Just something that builds your confidence and personal value.

I have the EXACT problem mate. I'm 22 and in university yet I got Ided 3 times at the same joint last week. What you want to do is just look and act as mature as possible. get a fashionable haircut, dress like an adult with proper fitting clothes, comb your hair, work out. It is all you can do.

People will still think you look young, but you will get a girlfriend eventually.

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 37K)

Working out isn't bad advice. Not because you have to be stacked to be attractive but because it makes you feel better and releases endorphins which will build your confidence because you will be in a better mood throughout the day that people in general will respond positively to.

you don't look twelve. you look like the average college freshman.

Personality is 10 times more important, generally speaking. I have had friends who were cut but were so socially awkward they did nothing with it. If you have personality and looks then it's better. But look alone won't get you much. True attraction is to personality not necessarily physiche. Physical fitness attracts thots and whores but little else of value in terms of a longterm relationship.

So u want him to take advice from a fat bald queer lmaoo choice is yours anthony ... youve never had a bitch in your life fucking larper

I know the guy

I'm pretty sure you don't know me

And what do you mean put the pussy on a pedestal theyre all hoes.. and you can go out and get a girl? That is laughable you fat fucking fag . Gay people disgust me dude how can you say you prefer a hairy dudes ass or getting fucked in the ass over pussy?

You live in ca right? Dont lie

I think you've got the wrong guy

So explain why girls stay with fucked up dudes who cheat hit and mentally abuse them

I def dont know u bro its just fun to fuck with people in hopes that i get at least 1 thing right . Did i ? Or was i completly off ?

Not even close my dude

Ehh worth a shot tell me about yourself name ssn hometown

This is who i thought u were

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-02-23-01-38-1.png (536x536, 230K)

Navy
OH THEY'VE GOT NOT TIME FOR GLORY IN THE INFANTRY

lol incel there is more to life than getting a gf

Work out and look like a buff 12 y old

if you care about your looks so much, start taking care of yourself. improve your hygiene, diet, exercise, wardrobe, hairstyle, etc etc etc. looking young is not the issue.

Don't worry, you'll definitely have no problem dating.. just need to meet someone you get along with. It's not like a girl is going to approach you , at that age you'll be waiting around forever. You need to get enough confidence to talk to and ask out girls that are compatible to you.. it's fine if you're awkward about it, but you need to make the first move

you look like the gf

Get fit, really fit

Get a haircut that has a style, and burn all of your clothes.

You look like you dont give a aingle ahit about yourself or your appearance.

Pic related, you look like the male vrs of a frumpy old woman.

Attached: E62117B5-4A9D-4559-9EF7-AB0A30E28CE3.jpg (198x300, 31K)

L O N D O N

I was the same way, m8. Shitsux and I sympathize, but I was always able to get girls once I lost my virginity at 20 (lost virginity same night as first kiss, too). It's not as big an obstacle as you think, you're just focusing all your lack of success so far on it.

I do recommend cleaning up your appearance and getting out into society more in any way you can. When I was your age I was hitting up concerts or warehouse raves most weekends, frequently alone. It still took me a while to get laid because I'm shy and even ecstasy didn't help much with it, and sometimes I'd leave those places feeling really down on myself, but I kept at it and sex/gf came around at 20.

I'm 28 now and I'm still smashing college freshmen though so it's working out well for me now.

im gonna be honest since this is Jow Forums and that is probably what you want. you look feminine in this pick. you gotta rough yourself up. you can buff up sure i guess that would help...i dunno if you'd want to grow a beard.

I know it's said in every thread to the point of exhaustion, but probably better than half of the dudes in here would solve a shitton of their problems by going to the gym

Your haircut makes you look like a character from The Inbetweeners. You look like you naturally pout, I do the same, try readjust your lower haw so that your lips are parallel. Also, get some nicer clothes.
You should look to improve yourself for your own sake before you even think about getting a girlfriend.

Because they are Chads, the equivalent of a trophy, an object of envy for other women.

Change your hair and posture

Fuck off this is a legit thread, and it's fun. go kys or something.
also you are really handsome OP, 10/10 would throatfuck

You're definitely an Anthony. It suits you bro...

Not him but go back to r9k you fucking loser. I can smell your virginity over the fucking internet.

Are you literally retarded? That's not even close

Says the incel... Why would anyone take you seriously? Also,whats up with robots on this board? Get the fuck out incel losers and stream your suicide on r9k or something...

At least this fat bald queer has actually touched a pussy

Pussy on the pedestal means you treat them like trophies rather than people... have a fun "incel, jerking off in your mom's basement" life

You're gonna make it, Anthony.

Look up trendy clothes and pick a style which fits you.
Cut your hair, excersise and work around improving your self steem, even if you gotta fake your confidence at first. Fake it till you make it.
You are very young and are living in the equivalent of a social sandbox.
Changing and experimenting is easy on college.

And I say this as another babyfaced man. You're gonna feel great once you hit 25 and many of your peers look like shit. But don't worry, you can still enjoy yourself at age 19.

(`¬´)

Do you have disproportional arms? Do you have an small 4th metacarpal bone? Do you have the sense of smell? Do you have some degree of gynecomastia? You feel that you have less interest in the oposite gender than the normal.
Anyway, you look young but you look fine so don't worry.

Attached: ok.gif (440x330, 493K)

>disproportionally big arms
Fix'd.

pls have a little daughter too

you should get a better haircut and better clothing. the current stuff is not workin for you.

work on your aesthetic philosophy

[°~°]

little boy is fine too, just half as fun

I’m 22 but people think I’m 16. How do I stop getting called “kiddo” and “brat” and told “Aww, I bet your mama’s very proud of you. Stay in school.”

Attached: A24C0C8E-E0DD-4CFD-97DD-C24EB6039510.jpg (1004x1258, 220K)

Pls sodomize yourself with a rusty knife.

don't I deserve to be happy too?

No

good thing I don't care about the opinions of people who want me dead
I think I deserve some happiness in my life

K