How to become a fuckmaster

How do I become a master at seducing and causing pleasure in women? I want to make a beatiful woman feel as good as she looks.

Attached: russia_sushi.jpg (300x300, 12K)

Make her pleasure your own and trust and love her fully as a human being. /thread

Adaptability and attentiveness. Everyone's different.

just be generous, attentive, and ask what she wants

Don't say no. As long as its between the two of you, no record, anything goes. Just make sure everything is discussed, never do something new without talking about it first. Don't think about yourself, you'll be taken care of with ease

ew

Be generous with money and any woman will fake it so good that it will almost seem real.

No, I want to make her legit aroused. The real thing.

It's the same thing for women.

Of course. One day I will have a wife, and when I do I want to take her to pleasure city every day.

I would like more specific advice please. Stuff like kissing advice, places on the body to touch, etc.

The only thing I'm not willing to do is lose my virginity. I want to save it for my future wife.

I essentially want to gain experience and level up my sex abilities while using them as little as possible.

Attached: 2n9m4ib.png (227x352, 99K)

What
How would that be possible

You can't master swimming without actually going swimming once in a while. At best you might delude yourself into believing you are the best, driest swimmer around.

I have a practice girl who knows I'm saving virginity. I can also get more off tinder if I want. I'm trying to minimize number of partners and disappointment from not fucking.

what's the difference between doing whatever you're doing, oral, etc. i assume, and fucking? in the end if your wife is the type to give a fuck at all, she'll also not like the fact that you were with other women before.

you can learn to please someone while in a relationship. nothing wrong without sex outside marriage, but pretending like you're more moral for not fucking is pretty hilarious.

> make her feel as good as she looks

You have already failed if you talk and think like that.

This.

That rarely happens, the woman has to be very in tune with her own body. Men are not really needed. I will say this (I'm a woman) for me it's more about words. It's a lot more about the mental aspect for me.

I'm not into women who aren't attractive to me.

Not gonna happen nigga man flash.

Just watch me.

>it’s about the mental
What does this even mean? What do men do that triggers those emotions?

Nah niggo, lay off the crack pipe.