Why did Joe Rogan turn on Alex Jones?

Why did Joe Rogan turn on Alex Jones?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JknXSYm7u2M
youtube.com/watch?v=VMejSmFjMo8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because Rogan is a bluepilled closet homo.

That is how he is, hes a finger in the wind celebrity. Give it 10 years, he will turn on Peterson too.

Feminine mindset

Think Jones said some stuff about a former friend who is all about acting manly but isn't manly at all when it matters. Thought he probably meant Rogan.

Attached: 1528601891963.jpg (480x619, 33K)

Too risky not to

Look at the people Rogan calls his friends now. He's a sell out.

ye joe does seem kinda fruity sometimes

Attached: 1532768081586.png (458x321, 13K)

The love of the halfling's leaf has clearly slowed his mind

Like who?

So hes exactly like Jow Forums except he takes longer to turn on people

Based and tolkien pilled

I think he's genuine to a degree but he's not as smart as he thinks he is and all that time he did spend with intellectuals made him think he's one of them. And then he confuses those friendships with arguments and gets aggro if you question those guys.

Because Joe is just for the money, he doesn't care as long as the cash keeps flowing

youtube.com/watch?v=JknXSYm7u2M

This guy acts different depending on which guest he has, hes basically a 16 years old girl

it's threatening towards his business, so he became Joe "I can't have him on right now" Rogan

He's an NPC

>a minute in and the video hasn't started
opinion discarded

Rogan knew Alex from back in the day, and saw him as a harmless lolcow. But Alex is in fact a conman and a purveyor of legitimately dangerous conspiracies (e.g. 'crisis actors', child rape cults, etc)

Rogan is a fencehugger.

fuck off gook shill

>dangerous conspiracies (e.g. 'crisis actors', child rape cults, etc)
You don't believe we live in a world where such things are possible. But what if we did? Who would be the one to sound the alarm? If we lived in such a world, the ones who would sound the alarm would be silenced, wouldn't they?

Joe "open borders for you gated communities for me" Rogan has always been a cuck but he will occasionally have a good guest

It's clear Joe was never on his side to begin with. He just found the guy interesting and entertaining especially when he's intoxicated.

He can't have him on because he has a tendency to encourage listeners towards violent threats. It's not necessarily something I would hold against him, but if you can't understand why a sizeable chunk of the population would be upset over death threats to anyone you have to be autistic. All Alex Jones has to do is disavow these people, but he can't because he's getting too much publicity on playing matyr. And Joe is making too much money not tying himself into that bullshit.

Anyone else stop listening to the pod because Rogan is simply too dumb?

He’s smarter than the average person, but doesn’t seem to have the hardware to keep up with complex topics.

It’s like him and his most intelligent guests are talking on different levels. They say something nuanced and advanced, then he chooses one little piece of that statement and goes on a riff about it.

Joe Rogan is a dumby.

Victims of liberal mainstream media hit pieces like Sam Harris and Jordan Peterson?

Not true. Listen to latest JRE with Anthony Cumia

fpbp
rogan is pozzed

Joe's beef with Jones started when Jones said on his show that the CIA had threatened Joes familys life over some conspiracy shit.

Money.. its a gas.

All this guy does is look at his hit-counter while interviewing and say what gets the most 'hearts'
You can see him do it

>basically a 16 years old girl
You mean "basically a girl." I catch my gf do this shit around people and its fucking irritating. Around certain people she'll be dominant and has to be the alpha of the conversation, but around me she's submissive and innocent.

he likes having a platform and hanging out with hollywood faggots

Because Jones doesn't fit into Rogan's new circle of intellectual friends. Because he wants to fit into this new circle and at least somewhat portray himself as an intellectual he's willing to cut out an older friend.

>But what if we did? Who would be the one to sound the alarm?
Someone who's main aim isn't to sell water purifiers and suppliments.

He is a spook.

Because he's part of the lame stream media man. When Alex got banned the only thing on Joe's mind was, "How do I stop that from happening to me?". So he played the cuck, attacked Alex Jones, and now he belongs to (((them))).

Attached: 1541556723855.png (785x757, 123K)

>halfling
>tolkien
kys

Attached: biexovrmsft0ky5rkk2n.png (800x430, 165K)

Because Jones is a loony snake oil sales man?
Jones is very much a liar and a tranny lover.

Don't know the other guy, don't care.

>He just found the guy interesting and entertaining especially when he's intoxicated.

this, the guy is the incarnation of "dude weed LMAO"

Money more then anyone thinks
People will say they support people like Owen Benjamin but cant do it publicly

>Because Jones is a loony snake oil sales man?
My man, Jones copied his business plan from Rogan himself. Alpha Brain... Super Male Vitality... notice a pattern?

youtube.com/watch?v=VMejSmFjMo8

>Eddie Bravo uses the elenctic method to discover the limits of his own understanding
>Joe Rogan gets intimidated by this and calls him crazy

Attached: 1539715919765.jpg (500x421, 35K)

Then it would make sense that he turns on a business competitor.

Whatchadoinrabbi?

>Why did Joe Rogan turn on Alex Jones?
Cause Joe is in the entertainment business.

Same products but their customer demographics are pretty different i would assume

That's actually an angle I haven't considered but I'm not sure if Rogan is that calculating. I think he's just addicted to his active lifestyle and doesn't want to threaten his milk cow.

Also he said he was "friends" with some youtube executive woman.

Makes me wonder

Understand what happened to the West

Attached: (((best buds))).jpg (960x960, 110K)

Attached: joe_rogan.jpg (1404x860, 288K)

Fpbp, we meet again.

Rogan was in the Air Force during the Vietnam war?

(((THEY))) got to him duh.

Two faced cunt, like most celebrities.

It’s a line from lord of the rings ya dingus. Hobbits are halflings who’d have guess hur durrr

Attached: 14B69F5F-3CC3-4205-9580-44B785E19D04.jpg (719x971, 203K)

they upgraded his NPC software and it came with an anti Alex Jones package

the podcast and Rogan's persona has changed dramatically since even mid-2017, Diaz basically confirmed he was approached by gid

also Rogan seems mentally slower, or as if he's parsing literally everything he says before he opens his mouth

You can't be a drug addict, receive head trauma on the regular, and so on and not eventually run into a wall mentally. No matter how much alpha brain you take.

I'd even go further, if he was to stop taking it he probably would fold completely like how his test would drop as as soon he stops supplementing. The guy is one life support in a sense. For a guy who is one the juice it's weird to brag about your manliness considering he reached the point where's not much difference to a transgender woman taking pills to be manly.

He has a script
>inb4 hurr, we just roll the camera and say whatever comes up
Just because it isn't MSM doesn't mean they aren't prompted.

The world isn't binary. Rogan still wants to appeal to a fring(ish) group, and Harris and Peterson are safe for him and what he perceives his audience to e.

It is funny hearing him talk about new health trends, like he isn't on the Hollywood juice. You can eat mcdonalds everyday and look beast with the right gear.

Meathead

no, because Jow Forums doesn't pretend to be friends with anyone

Owen apologized for this video after speaking with Joe about it

You know you are right. I’m pretty sure he literally can never stop taking test now, ever. Or he would essentially turn into a woman. I don’t think someone his age would recover from that amount of abuse for that long. Someone like him need not prep for a major happening because he would be fucked. Don’t believe me? Look up the fighter war machine, before and after he went to prison. That guy is 20 years younger then rogan

Because Joe is manipulative and when you have everyone turns their back on you, you accept help from a guy you still say you can't trust because of his "napoleon complex"
Joe doesn't want to piss off anybody that can give him a new million dollar netflix deal

They're the same person

Robert Shimller was

Because Joe needs to reach audiences where his relationship to Jones would prevent him from doing so.

nah

Rogan has done some seriously heavy psychedelics like the ayahuasca retreats in S. America. Makes LSD seem like ginger beer.

>Bill Hicks faked his death to influence western youth with his 'spirit molecule' documentary.
It all makes sense now.

cause alex jones isn't making money he's
a liability and if you become one, it's like
transforming into a toilet, everyone will
shit in you.

Attached: feedme.jpg (303x375, 87K)

>Jew Rogan
Do you really have to ask Fritz ?

He crossed the line with the dead kids shit.. people didn't like that. He went from long form improv to just an idiot.

ignorant

You only get your news from homeless, jobless degenerates, got it

Really wish he didn’t recant on this.

Joe has the mind of a child and often supports the child's view of situations. The start to the Cumia podcast with all the Trump stuff made it pretty clear. He is an idiot leftist.

well considering Canada will be New China by 2025, I'd be careful throwing that word around.

You mean the Joe "orange man bad, muh Russia" Rogan rant?

cuz alexs beard is cringe as fuck real men can grown hair on their chins

Alex has been turned into a gatekeeper for Israel, but 99% of the topics he covers are still accurate. Our world is controlled by Satan worshipping pedophiles. Change my mind.

Cumia did a fantastic job of humoring him while steering the conversation into an advantageous position. It’s truly a great episode, one of the best.

JOE HAS BEEN BRAINWASHED BY THE GLOBALIST SPACE ALIENS

Attached: 1542668615617.png (532x405, 245K)

The truth about Rogan, and Jones, is they were able to be freethinkers and discuss topics like Israel, false flags etc until they grew large enough and were influencing too many goyim minds, so they were contacted by Mossad. Jones even outright admits it directly, that they contacted him. You can see a clear demarcation point when they both immediately flipped on topics they covered and the method in which they addressed said topics. None of us could imagine the threats they received, or the promises they were given had they ignored the warnings. Kikes do not fuck around, and whatever they said or showed these two was more than enough to motivate them to change their trajectory. Literally no one can expose their crimes publicly for very long before they’re taken care of, either benevolently (Jones/Rogan) or malevolently (Bill Smith).

joe rogan is a gatekeeping goyim and his fame got to him.

he's not insane
and is able to rationalise

his pugilism obviously did a number on him and marijuana doesn't help, but he was way sharper and more energetic just last year

he seems tired somehow, less able to effectively keep up conversationally and asking stupid questions / not knowing basic shit

what is gid? also thinking before you speak isn't a bad thing

joe's not stupid, he has a business to run, a family to take care of, you'll not expect him to name the jews or go full edge but i bet you in private he is not who he appears on camera. joe's also a bit sensitive to "women's issues" because he has a daughter but that's about the bluest shit he says. joe knows he needs to distance himself from the "extreme" just so he can keep his podcast running without being chased the fuck off of the internet like jones did

He broke through the the AJ's conditioning.

She probably sucks some niggers dick behind your back.

Lol, you're a dumb christ-fag.

Are you fucking stupid?

He's not into trannies as much as Jones, so it created a schism in their friendship.

Rogan and Bill Burr are faggot cucks literally. For a fact Burr sucks nigger dick that fucks his nigger wife daily.

No wonder Rogan is obsessed with black dicks. His wife got blacked.

Memorizing information =/= intelligence. Rogan can remember stuff, that’s it. He waits for an “in” to something he knows a lot about, then clumsily segways into it.
Kim Peek (Rain Man) could retain 80% of a book read once if I remember correctly. Kim Peek had an IQ of 87.

He got tired of pushing the lie

Attached: Jones14.jpg (1600x900, 190K)