What is wrong with suicide?

why is suicide wrong?
I don't have meaning of life. I am tired to improve myself.
I studied hard and got into good uni. I also work hard to leave impact on the society.
Yet, I noticed that life is meaningless. we gonna be dead in the end....

Attached: features-sad-pepe.jpg (768x614, 56K)

it's what u leave behind

Because it's selfish, shows how much of a pussy you are, and you'll burn in hell for eternity.

Most of the time life sucks. Be a man and make something of your life. Or be a pussy and off yourself.

Illegal to anhero because you arent allowed to destroy government property

It's okay to be burned in the hell.

I am losing feeling every day. maybe I can feel something if i would be burned by fire

>I don't have meaning of life
because you post frogs.

Isn't it named pepe?

I love your slide threads.

BUMP for Tel Aviv!

Come on Tatsuo, you don't have to do that. I'll be your friend if you want.

nothing. kys

You’ve posted this on here before. And I’m going to tell you exactly what I told you before. It only hurts those who care about you. It’s a cowards way out. Selfish.

Have you ever made anyone smile?
Did it make you feel good?
Just simply go with that for now, and keep seeking out more meaning as you go.
Remember, life doesn't have to be complicated reason of "why"... it can be whatever you decide to make of it

And I can refute you by simple answer.

everyone is gonna die. sadness will no longer exist in 100years later

what is the meaning of life? we are just stardusts.

Will yourself to power or kys.

There is no such thing as right or wrong

Exact same point can be argued as to why you’re being a little bitch. Nothing will exist in 100 years for you, so why are you taking it so seriously?

That's ultimate red-pill.
Everything is meaningless

why not just act as of there is something greater. I don't mean lie to your self, but rather, believe something better than what you currently believe and tell your self.

Because I have larger brain than you. My brain enable me to criticise such bullshit

But why struggle to protect that, when even that will be destroyed in the end... why struggle knowing it all won't mean anything...?

Attached: Kefka.jpg (800x450, 111K)

Truth be told if you really wanted to commit suicide you’d have done it by now. You haven’t, so you seem to already have the answers as to why it’s better to live

I honestly too lazy to kill myself.
also I do not want to fail. because it will increase my pain level.
right? I am lazy coward after all. I hope someone push my back!

Nothing. Suicide is amazing.

When you stare into the abyss it stares back. Don’t let it move you.

Attached: 6FD6D9F2-B7EE-4EBE-8591-59709FB4F2F9.jpg (776x1024, 147K)

>Ultimate redpill
>Repeats the blackpill

I thought Japs were smart?

>I'm too smart to know how to make my worldview more positive.
Get a load of this fag.
>why struggle knowing it all won't mean anything...?
It all won't mean anything relative to what? The cosmos? Everything? As far as I'm concerned, things only need to have meaning relative to your life and surroundings, not the entire universe or the multiverse(s) (if it/they exist).
Sad.
Then do it already. Anyone alive enough to advocate suicide is a faggot.

Everything, your feelings now, your family, anything at all that you care about - even if they build monuments in your honor even history will die one day and then the planets, stars, the entire universe will one day stop existing - no energy left, and none of it will have meant anything.

Ya know what, kid? You're right! Life is meaningless, ok? But even so why should it go so well for those that hate you and want you dead? Get into creative sadism and see exactly what I mean. Make the pain and discomfort of the haters the entire reason for you existence. It's really fun and a load of laughs as pansy ass as most people are nowadays.

Literally have self-harm scars because I tried.

At least try something new to see if it improves enjoyment of life.
Move to a different city. It might be very different and happy

Anyone contributing to society is worth his life. Even a toilet cleaner makes sure that more educated people can to what they do best, and thus make an impact. Only the ones sitting around taking money from society without giving anything in return are worth being dead.

I R O N Y
R
O
N
Y

If you even contribute a little bit. At least more than your own weight it's enough for you not to kys

This. The world needs tax-payers.

>what is wrong with suicide?
It's REALLY FUCKING HARD to kill yourself.

>Jump off a building
>splat
>whole body destroyed but you're still somewhat conscious but retarded because of skull damage

>Shoot self with gun
>End up being paralyzed or half-dead
>Shotgun half-your skull only to live with a head hole in the hospital

>Poison
>Whole body ACHES, can feel kidneys shutting down.
>You're gonna go to the hospital or wish you never did it

>drink Bleach
>Live without a stomach, shit in a bag.

I can go on for hours

The reason why suicide is taboo is not to discourage it as behavior but to protect you from it when you can instead die fighting.

Attached: Caun Suicide Girl.jpg (640x360, 54K)

Are you serious? You can get yourself killed!

exit bag

think about it though...

12 minutes into burning in hell, you're going to say "I deeply regret this"

>Shoot self with gun

with a 444 marlin right to the heart will you die?

you just need some pussy. cumming in some young japs wet hairy hole is the meaning of life.

If you knew what a 'human' is; you would know that you are a crucible of God...

Attached: 1426559913359.jpg (600x436, 49K)

>it's too hard to find a building high enough to guarantee your head will be splattered all over the place
>it's too hard to put a gun against your temple and blow your brains off
JUST

Red/Black Pill of Doom

Society is, generally, in a symbiotic relationship with the individual. Some individuals (such as yourself and ) do not benefit from society and would prefer to be free of it, even if it kills them. In the case of these individuals it is to society's benefit to keep them alive and contributing for as long as possible, even if it is tortuous. Suicide does no harm to the tortured individual, only to the society that has parasited on him. If you are not free to choose an end to your consciousness, then you are a slave. Existence is likely, on the whole, a mistake.

Attached: NoseMerchant.jpg (576x455, 145K)

Because it's a crime.

Great men plant the seeds of trees whose shade they know they'll never lie under.
Improve yourself to improve the lives of your kin or die in their defense. Whether you're actually 日本人 or an expat, your people are being threatened with annihilation by the enemies of humanity; if nothing else, you're still a warm body, and that means you have the ability to give your short time here the meaning and purpose of your choosing.

it's a sin because church needs more tithes

plant a seed then kys faggot, problem solved

>poland too stupid to grasp metaphor

It's better to fall in the battle of life, rather than giving up and take your life with our own hands. Brother. Your impact among your loved nes are not going to perish.

Suicide is cowardly because it shows that you can't endure hardships

if i can't get into an university i desire next year i'll commit suicide

1/19/19 and 1/20/19 will be the days that determines my future

REEEE, stay alive to pay taxes, you incredibly intelligent man, you need to think about future generations that will be sitting under a tree wheb they get blacked

1/2

too many fortune cookie bullshit responses. I would expect this place not necessaily be an advocate but at least at least acknowledge one of the crudest, darkest pills.

Basically we all know inherently or through revelation by experience that life is meaningless shit. It doesn't mean it can't be fun, it doesn't mean there can't be joy, and it doesn't mean things cannot be learned. If you take a step back there are TONS of silent nods to the hard truth of suicide but they're just presented in easier ways to digest: the only meaning in life is the one you bring, happiness is a choice, attitude determines your altitude, as long as you're alive things can change. Basically, the majority of redpills are CHOICE based revelations where you can nudge a horse in the right direction and step back to let the horse decide to drink or do something else. These are your things like learning to weigh your options between degrees versus trade schools and entry-level positions, bell curve and statistical discrepancies, media subjugation and think tank campaigns, etc.

However suicide is one of those crimson pills that dumps the horse into the water causing individuals and society as a whole to be forced to confront the reality of why humans, sentient creatures with vast ranges of thought and emotion, would WILLINGLY decide to remove themselves from the experience of life: the never-ending tug of war of homeostasis. No matter how much we evolve, achieve, and explore as a species and as individual people we are always faced with the task of rising above the current predicament to return to the familiarity of homeostasis or digging below to the familiarity of homeostasis. It's why some great men and women feel compelling disgust at mediocrity causing them to want to advance further and further (whether with problem-solving tech or with problem-causing deviant thought) versus those who feel an insatiable urge to trim the fat and remove what is perceived to be unnecessary weight

>don't have children
>don't build communities
>don't fight for your culture or your people
>lie down and die at the first sign of hardship
Nihilism serves no purpose but to demoralize. You are the weak men creating hard times.
Defeatists raus.

make money your goal in life if nothing else makes you happy

>build communities of autists that post images on boards and get shunned by actual communities
>have children that will tell you you're a racist bigot
>your culture - look ma, I'm part of culture

How insecure do you have to be to live only for this, culture of what retard? Your white race? (56% mutt living for whiye culture) You're a mutt who NEEDS some reason and what you listed is no reason at all

2/2

(either by analytically studying proven traditions of old or by dismantling and arguing against new beliefs in a passioned desire to return to the familiar). Suicide acknowledges that essentially we as individuals and we as a collectively are constantly trying to dance against or dance along with homeostasis for what is bearable, what is unbearable, what is "worth it," or what is not worth it. In many ways suicide is a crimson pill that forces reactions and thought very similar to the transhumanist debate of attaining immortality. It is obvious that it will take care of health concerns and provide new longevity for more opportunities of varying morality. But would a human mind be able to actually accept whatever new level of homeostasis is brought about from the realm of neverending life?

Taking away the BAAAAWWW pussy bitch stuff, suicide really is about confronting homeostasis head on.

Not paying your taxes goyim

>the only meaning in life is the one you bring, happiness is a choice, attitude determines your altitude, as long as you're alive things can change

The only good thing about that statement is the last part: that things can change. As it stands right now, a lot of people literally CANNOT choose to be happy from the get-go due to finances, birth defects, being raped at a young age by pedos in a satanic cult, etc. Although attitude does have some attribution to altitude, those born a certain race or class will be highly unlikely to reach a certain level other races or classes can obtain easily, and if you try to grab that brass ring, you will be killed.

There are multiple layers of knowing about life. The lowest layer is "life is meaningless". As you move on up in your understanding, you begin to realize how pointless suicide actually is since you're just going to lose your memories and be reincarnated back to this planet anyway. So what is all comes down to is: Are you in so much pain now that you'd rather off yourself and start with a blank slate, or do your value the knowledge you currently possess enough to keep on living?

That's my take on it.

>That's my take on it.

I'm glad you said this.

I feel you man, ive been wanting to kill myself for at lest 10 years, and I’m not like the whiney type that says they want to , but they really just want the attention. Idk why I haven’t killed myself yet, I have drank and held a loaded gun to my head many times, but just can’t pull the triggers. I still take care of myself, I run, workout, and eat healthy, but I constantly think about myself dead, and wanting to off myself, but I also want to see how the movie goes as well.

>cyanide
>tourniquete forearms til you feel nothing then slash wrists
>jump onto train tracks
>swim into the ocean and don't turn back

Attached: look at those repeated digits.jpg (456x384, 49K)

23 minutes in Hell is a youtube video...also if you believe Jesus is God's son and have him as your God, you're place in Heaven is secured. This world literally means nothing to Christians, find Christ and if you want to KYS atleast you wont burn in Hell for eternity...salvation is a gift, something that cant be taken away, no matter what.

>why is suicide wrong?
It isn't. Literally the only reason religion vilifies it, and some people shame it - like the plethora of complete fucking retards in this thread demonstrated - is because you're denying your overlords a tax slave and they can't work you until your natural death. They invested time and money in hopes that one day they can leech off of your life slowly. If you kill yourself, that's one less obedient drone they have available.

Also op ignore what all these christfags are saying, how I see it is if you lost the will to live you are already are dead, I’m pretty close to feeling like a empty husk of a body. I’ve grown up as a Christian, but in my teen years I adventures out with other beliefs, faith in religion is just something people do to feel like they have meaning and to not face what reality is. Reality is that most of us are not special or matter, most of us could die and it wouldn’t be noticed. Everyone wants to feel like they have meaning, but there are 7 billion people in the world who want to be noticed or have meaning or want something Special.

Life sucks for almost everyone, you'll die soon enough. Be a man and take some responsibility.

Attached: 1483580487756.jpg (1280x1777, 220K)

meaning of life is LIFE

There is no inherent meaning between the choice of life or death, because meaning can only be found through the pursuit of life.

Something I just surmised this evening, you can't make an apple heavier than air - you can tie a balloon on it to make it float however

Life is about overcoming, including overcoming the feeling of hopelessness.

If you are female, don't do it. Otherwise, go ahead.