MACRON CALLED "JEWISH WHORE" ON BBC

youtube.com/watch?v=YE3oEaje_j0 (at 4:57)

"MACRON, PUTE À JUIFS"

IT'S HAPPENING, COUNTER-SEMITISM REVOLUTION IS ON!!! ONCE WE HANG THAT FAGGOT OF MACRON THOSE KIKES BETTER RUN FAST

Attached: JuifsMazarine.jpg (448x335, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FlorentJacono/status/1068867545661353984
youtu.be/j3Nzk1EnN0w&t=23
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

about damn time

this

I hope a a ruthless military genius like Napoleon arises in France once more and overthrows the EU

Attached: 59B33803-D41F-436F-906B-C1E9345E30F1.png (483x492, 236K)

based

Attached: 1514122114700.png (853x578, 610K)

The revolution begins in France

MFGA

oh my wet dream, i would go from the us to volunteer in hopes of rising in the ranks and saving their sorry asses

Can someone give me the full translation? We say shuh-weef.

Unfortunately the era of tactical and strategic military genius is over. All that counts is a country's military industrial output.

AIf I was a kike I'd be scared right now. The global consciousness is gearing for anuddah Shoah.

Your military industry was built during WWII and almost entirely with credit.

>Being this much of a brainlet

wtf i love france now

GOOD LUCK, FRANCE!

Attached: 1522969542203.gif (290x265, 899K)

Explain the fuel hike. Literally 80% of world news has to come from Jow Forums because msm is a fucking joke

For sure the wait was long since (((1789))), all of the boomers that voted for Macron are now turning against him and attacking banks and journalists
twitter.com/FlorentJacono/status/1068867545661353984

pay more for gas so we can pay for (((refugees)))

>and saving their sorry asses

What ? You will save us from the evil white man AGAIN ? Oh gee amerigoylem you really are our best ally.

Attached: e4ee92183ae4b70a6df4fcc4f61cef82efecb14f50e9a73313fed1ca6c40a908.jpg (210x240, 7K)

>Ashamed of being french now

Attached: 15423239587.png (144x151, 11K)

Reign of terror v2.0 letsgogogo

Attached: fg.gif (480x270, 1.78M)

It's true mate. America didn't even regain 1929 industry levels until 1940. America, Canada and UK borrowed our entire war budgets on top of crazy civil engineering spending.

large if factual

Finally
Smite humanity's tumor
Let France be the first of many

media is shilling for General Pierre De Villiers but he's nothing more than a civicnat cuck

Not true, military genius still exists but it must take on a guerilla form, like Mao

Hitler couldn't borrow jack shit. It's why he said the war would prove what was more important, capital or labour. Obviously capital won.

BASED, ITS ABOUT DAMN FUCKING TIME PEOPLE START WAKING UP. IM READY FOR A EUROPEAN WINTER OF RIOTS

this x100k

Great. I escaped from the shitshow in my country and this shit starts here... No no no no no...

Attached: images.jpg (238x211, 11K)

So the media has been lying to us. This isn’t about truck drivers protesting against a fuel tax increase it’s the collapse of weaponised tolerance?
Cushdy! About time too.
>we are keeping our British voices loud because if we were French media they’d have it in for us
Lads, that’s your enemy right there - the voice of Saruman is Hugh and anyone else wirking for the BBC or similar crime syndicates.

Attached: 1542835736480.png (1276x961, 1.19M)

>I escaped from the shitshow in my country
This is a good thing that's happening brainlet. The fire will rise all across Europe there will be no escape. Embrace the chaos

Attached: 1543680122732.jpg (624x351, 30K)

>ftw Marat, Danton and Robespierre are going to resurrected.

lel

You have to go back.

Well he is a literal Rothschild Banker.

>idolizing the Reign of Terror and French Revolution
Yikes. Literally the catalyst for the decline of the West.

On the other hand, Western society is such at this point I wouldn't mind if it collapsed, so whatever

you and millions of others and now you create the same conditions.

Send Macron to the guillotine. Cut the heads off the globalist snakes.

Attached: 1540858666864.jpg (2501x1563, 397K)

You mean some sandnigger country ? git out

and if sandnigger, you only have your fellow sandniggers to thank for making the fire rise again. I appreciate you waking Europe up

The Fire Rises

youtu.be/j3Nzk1EnN0w&t=23

This.
Which couldn't of happened without the Endarkenment which couldn't of happened without protestant revolt

Attached: colonisation-emmaneul-macron.jpg (500x505, 41K)

Nice.

The world is slowly waking up to the Parasite of humanity.
The tide will turn in are favor.

Honestly, it feels good to see such actions. it's not like all of the previous protests where they just yell and nothing gets done. Peoples are legit pissed off and things are burning while the rest of the country's road system is paralyzed. shame i don't live in paris.

It's not my fault that millions are lying about escaping civil war or deadly illnesses not cured in their countries.

Why are they wet?

Ive seen mostly white people there, only few black faces
dont migrants/descendants care about poverty and rising taxes?

Attached: france.jpg (790x543, 571K)

The problem is no one cares until something like an increase in taxes or the cost of living goes up then they want to care and riot in the streets. I wish people would listen and stop supporting these morons and their policies sooner. Either way finally people are pushing back a little bit.

>dont migrants/descendants care about poverty and rising taxes?
No they get gibs, whites are pissed because Macron is giving less and less of a shit about them

gee who would have thought that the french like bloody revolutions

Attached: 1496880515189.png (631x713, 384K)

oh no no no

Attached: france.webm (720x1280, 1.83M)

>tfw the French name the jew before the revolution is in full swing
Based frogs.

Attached: 1541024520440.gif (500x375, 953K)

No thanks, we don't want to be 'liberated' again

Attached: 4449101481_31b4f04eba_b.jpg (760x1024, 711K)

Most are getting tons of gibs and abusing the system. Maghrebis even use gibs from the french government to buy houses back in their shithole.

Can somebody give a translation? Is it the guy who interrupted who says it?

A few people from each country with knowledge about industrial choke points and the help of the general population could put the EU down in a few months at most.

why is he touching his nipple?

this
they don't give a fuck since most of them doesn't even work, they are only rioting when one of them is getting (rightfully) killed by a french policeman

It's ok. We will join the right side this time.

Do it, I want to see Make a good show for me! k?

>dont migrants/descendants care about poverty and rising taxes?
No you moron, because no matter how bad it gets in france, it's better than syria

>he don't get it

Frenches work, migrants leach

>Syria
Kek

based argentinians welcoming Macron with a yellow jacket

Attached: 1543616777253.jpg (730x656, 143K)

>literally the day of the rope
>nobody joins them
White race is cucked
Jow Forums is faggotry

It's also nicer to be in poverty without doing anything (giibs). Those who protest spend their lives working to give most of the fruit of their labour back to the state. Which gives it back to the migrants.

How did people elect an employee of David Rothschild? Dont the french know who the Rothschild banking cartel is and the role they have had in the last 250 years of history?

The french are joining them retard, its not the day of the rope yet

Just don't throw up the white flag this time frenchies… Keep Fighting however you desire until your demands are met or government is overthrown in a coup...

Attached: 170712202623-02-donald-trump-0712-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 50K)

Nationalists are trying to somewhat co-op the protests...good strategy.

why you do mutts even post while having no fucking clue whatsoever
neither about the origin of migration to France nor of their riots, which both been in place years before you destroyed Surya btw

PROTEST ON MONDAY INSTEAD OF WEEKENDS?

Bump for revolution. Based and frogpilled.

Attached: 1523998023549.jpg (255x204, 8K)

I know but the situation is not sustainable.

>Somebody needs to shoot first retard

Attached: G5103.png (1255x778, 80K)

No, sadly the majority of French are still too stupid to know about Rothschild and his actions even if Napoleon was one of the first victim of this family. Whenever you mention Rothschild, they're like "oh yeah jews controls the world and the earth is flat too haha"

Macron got elected literally by the card "muh fascism and racism" and also by the incompetence of Marine Le Pen who totally embarrassed herself during the finale debate

Attached: 1500072263049.jpg (341x238, 16K)

99% of the gilets jaunes are white, we're working on mondays m8

Attached: images (14).jpg (207x204, 6K)

Napoléon is the person who emancipated the jews and gave them power. If anything, Macron is the perfect heir.

Dear Lord, do you have no sense of style? This time it's gotta be A E S T H E T I C when you murder your political opposition.

Attached: chanel guillotine.jpg (486x700, 48K)

Book day off paid leave, protest? disrupt other cunts trying to get to work? problems solved.

hmm I've never thought about that
this means something

considerable if verifiable

It's just one guy.

Attached: sun.jpg (201x251, 6K)

Attached: CK2Anarchy.png (454x155, 96K)

>JEWISH WHORE
no he's a nigger whore.

Attached: 12.jpg (636x354, 28K)

Attached: download (1).png (200x252, 8K)

Seriously pieces of shit like you deserve absolutely nothing
You do not share the sentiment of this nation
You're nothing but a fucking leech.

Things are cooling off...but that was a feisty display and the protesters seemed to now want to make the whole thing a "leftist" thing...apolitical in a good way. Overall this is very good for Nationalism.

Macron was an idiot who ruined France and bankrupted her to fund his retarded Alexander the Great LAPR military campaigns.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-11-17 at 15.48.36 copy 2.png (2000x498, 707K)

bump for truth

only fitting if the blade comes back on the ones that sponsored it