WHITE FARMERS LOSE LEGAL CHALLENGE AGAINST GOVERNMENT

SOUTH AFRICAN HIGH COURT HAS THROWN OUT A LEGAL CHALLENGE MADE BY WHITES AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT FOR LAND EXPROPRIATION!!
>ITS OVER NOW

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6446421/White-farmers-legal-fight-stop-land-given-black-South-Africans-without-compensation-thrown-out.html

Attached: ED3F0CEA-82AD-4FF3-A3E0-8031319F73C1.jpg (1125x1457, 692K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GU9g25GQVpo
youtube.com/watch?v=wiGSFxX8ssc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Finally, no more bullshitting. The violence will be abhorrent but at least the writing is on the wall and the issue is finally as simple as black and white (no pun intended)

Attached: Commie for Christ.jpg (1080x1268, 223K)

Who gives a shit. The "whites" in South Africa aren't actually white in the least.

In addition to their nigger blood (which would make them niggers in the Jim Crow South), they also have Malay and Asiatic Indian ancestry.

Fuck off and die you filthy kike

Arthur Kemp alleges that only 6% of Afrikaners have mixed ancestry. This is a deliberate misinterpretation of the genetic data. It's 6% of Afrikaner GENES, that are of non-white origin, not 6% of Afrikaner people. The same genetic data Arthur Kemp misinterprets, states that the Afrikaner genepool is 40% Dutch, 40% German, 7% French, and 7% Scottish. Does this mean that the Afrikaner population is composed of 40% Dutch, 40% Germans, 7% Scots, and 7% French? It would sound silly that all these elements represented individual ethnic personages and not genes but according to Arthur Kemp, it is so. But the reality is 6% of over all Afrikaner genes are non-white.

Research by J.A. Heese, who studied the genealogical composition of the Afrikaners looking at the period 1657 - 1867, has concluded that the Afrikaner nation´s ancestry was Dutch 34.8%, German 33.7%, French 13.2%, Non White 6.9%, British 5.2%, Other European nations 2.7%, Unknown 3.5%. GFC de Bruyn used a different form of calculation and his results were: Dutch 34.1%, German 29.2%, French 24.7%, British 0.3%, Other European nations 2.4%, Non European 5.4%, Unknown 3.9%. That means, the average Afrikaner (including Arthur Kemp himself) gets 5-7% of their ancestry from non-whites.

Attached: 9EF4FEFB-40F9-442B-B6A0-3761E4277A50.png (806x460, 431K)

Jews want us to let these faux whites into America as refugees. To pollute our gene pool.

Fuck greedy white robber barons!

Attached: _Ozm37PyoQuZZ90TZ5qnoW44AAEbmGwEWKJKQ-et0Ts.jpg (640x641, 58K)

This is what they deserve for ending apartheid

What kind of constitution does South Africa have? In europe its impossible to expropriate without compensation. Its on par with a basic human right.

Until Jews got the Civil Rights Act passed, here is what American race laws said

Alabama-"The term negro includes mulatto. The term mulatto or a person of color is a person of mixed blood, descended on the part of the father or mother from negro ancestors, without reference to or limit of time or number of generations."

Arkansas- "the words person of negro race shall be held to apply and include any person who has in his or her veins any negro blood whatever."

Arizona- "Anyone having any negro blood whatever."

Guess what status the "whites" in South Africa would have had under the above laws?

Guess what your status would’ve been in Germany?

Good Africa for niggers not white

Shit, you even talk like you're retarded.

Paris. Today

Attached: IF2.png (1600x900, 1.01M)

>spearchucking bantu walk all the way from west africa into south africa to drive out the native nigger population
>whitey shows up and puts the bantus in their place
>durrr durr you can't do that your claim is less legitimate than theirs

Do the bantu niggers in South Africa unironically think that they're owed the land or are they just capitalizing on being the overwhelming majority?

They're Dutch. How fucking white can you get, nigger?

Guess what status mulattoes have when the modern fights in Africa turn into a game of Team Light Skin vs. Team Dark Skin. (You wouldn't know about that because you don't go near darkies, much less talk to any.)

The old race rules are over in the modern era. You have your New Brazil's all over the world. The Darkies have been the endless objects of pity and anyone light enough to claim they are white is accused of being a Slave Master or Nazi.

So keep deluding yourself that some ultra strict race laws from 70 years ago has much to do with the modern bloodshed going on right as you type at your computer. All you have left is claiming that white people deserve it, wait, no it isn't happening, except in a few cases, but they deserve it because whites are racist. And the blue eyed light skins still want to breed with other blue eyed light skins. You got your mixed race world. And the blue eyed ones still didn't want to touch you. How wretchedly humiliating, for you.

>implying they have any cognitive capacity beyond gibsmedat

true

What do you think will happens when whites become a minority in europe?

This from a mutt

The ANC is looting everything in this country. It is so fucking depressing to pay taxes.

Daily reminder

South African blacks are not from that land but moved there for farm work. Before that it was a field.

Attached: south africa nigger logic steal.jpg (576x1024, 90K)

Fucking good. White Europeans literally came to Africa like leeches and stole the land because Herzberg and Winklestein were smart enough to develop guns for their European nations.

And now the tables have turned and they wanna complain? Fuck off they should have left south Africa in 1994 and gone back to Europe. Their fault for staying, what goes around comes around. Karma is a bitch, eh??

we were in SA before the nig

>sithole
The memes write themselves

How long until we start seeing starving south african niglets on the news?

Can't wait for YTs revenge when the niggers all starve. Or will the UN kikes be demanding that (only) white countries fly in buckets of KFC and 20 inch rims for all these scummy niggers?

That is one of the worst thing a country can do.

Ironically, Farming is one of the HARDEST occupations around. I observe the same thing in India, and most farmers here cannot turn a profit out of their land, and its a very grave thing. Governments should never fuck with Farming, ever.

>expecting the upholding of laws and contracts in a society run by blacks

Attached: Gods man on earth.png (990x682, 308K)

South African Whites and Coloureds are just two ends of the spectrum of the same heterogeneous ethnic group. Their ethnogenesis was the same event.

Attached: D8DC1927-FA07-40E7-8CA2-E79D6B21FCE4.jpg (600x651, 109K)

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
Thomas Jefferson

Pic related is you, or otherwise you are a filthy kike getting a 2 inch boner from the fact that hard working white families are getting genocided by niggers.

Attached: 1543610108047.png (400x400, 30K)

They wont cover it.

Or they'll hope that the general population, having the attention span of a gnat and the memory of a goldfish, will have forgotten.

dont tell the niggers let them starve

HELP THEM AND LET THEM INTO YOUR COUNTRY YOU EVIL WHITE DEVILS!

You know they’ll blame the famines on the white since they left

Finally after 400 years of oppression whitey gets what he's had coming.

Nice. War in South Africa when? Might as well start establishing the modern day South African version of The Crippled Eagles, and have American volunteers fight against the dindus, because you know our kike-run government is going to let it happen, and even worse, support and encourage it. Trump will just Tweet about it and do nothing as usual.

Kill yourself you stupid faggot.

YOU LISTEN TO ME THIS IS MY FARM NOW!

based objective court

Found the kike. Fucking kill yourself, you piece of shit.

will these faggots ever do anything?

Attached: file.png (280x280, 125K)

> To pollute our gene pool.

Like it's not already. Idiot.

Who cares. Whites in South Africa are the same as Jews in the US.

Colonization and decades of racism have consequences, retard

So when is the UN gonna do something about it? (LOL)

Burn it down and poor salt on the land then.

lol the whites in SA developed it

How easy is it to get a semi auto in sa? And how many whites are willing to fight against this law?

Attached: degenerate.jpg (600x600, 47K)

je i no wil be depressing to see the leftys agree too

So what are the odds right now for the end result of this oncoming race war?

For now, wait until the darkies take over and that will change.

Already in california

CAUGHT ON CAMERA: THE US GOVERNMENT IS MANDATING RACIST POLICIES AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE.
youtube.com/watch?v=GU9g25GQVpo

Believing in written constitutions and laws to protect you is on par with dindu voodoo witchcraft belief. Only force and power matters, not words on paper. This is probably why the founders put the right to keep and bear arms in our Constitution, since force ultimately is all our enemies understand.

The fuck are you talking about? Jews are the Jews of SA
Yes, objectively creating the most peaceful period Africans have ever experienced in the history of South Africa through apartheid

And even if that's the case, whatever miscegenational damage that has occurred can be fixed by modern science, PIGD and CRISPR. Boom, all Whites, even those that fall short of the one-drop rule are pure again.

Damn, your post was off by two numbers. Trips would have confirmed for all time.

Based PR.

>Or will the UN kikes be demanding that (only) white countries fly in buckets of KFC and 20 inch rims for all these scummy niggers?
You won't need to, they'll be coming to you. Africans from all over the south of the continent flock to South Africa for the stability and money that just four million whites can provide. When South Africa collapses economically or faces famine, they aren't going to be coming here any more. Where do you think they'll end up?

Attached: 2_3africa.jpg (1332x1604, 283K)

That's rich coming from an american

The part of me that loves to see people shoot themselves in the foot really wants them to take white farmers lands. I want to see what happens as a result.
That being said, those white farmers are people with lively hoods to consider, and taking their land and kicking them to the curb is not acceptable. Farmland does not just magically start as good farmland, it needs a tremendous amount of work and farmers are some of the hardest working people out there. So, over all, I don't want the land revoked of these hard working farmers.

I suspect a large part of the South African population believes farming to be the easiest job in the world, and that's why they are so okay with this. They see the fruits of the farmers labor and assume that just appears on your lap if you happen to own the land.

I heard that the Suidlanders are a bullshit group, and that Simon Roche is an opportunist cocksucker. Of course that could be bullshit too, and typical (((D&C))) from the (((usual suspects))). I'd really like to know, though.

Might as well just send them full and semi-autos via the ocean.

SOUTH AFRICA ANONS START SETTING UP CRYPTO CHARITIES SO PEOPLE CAN GIVE. it'll take time to build credibility. Start building a presence to prove it's someone in SA without identifying yourself and then when SHTF you can beg for crypto shekels. Anons and white people want to help but they don't know how. And giving to white charities is racys so it's hard to advertise in media. Also, and regular currency charity to help whites in the race war will be shut down.

Attached: 1541087962422.jpg (1080x1349, 170K)

>racism
Meaningless buzzword. Go worry about actual racism in Israel, you fucking kike.

Happy hanukah

Or like the Swedes who live in Finland. But to be fair, the average person from the bunch is 50% Finnish, is a lot more about jealously than racism.

This. (((They)))'ll place them in the (((West))). I need to move out of this state and stock up on guns.

youtube.com/watch?v=wiGSFxX8ssc

Attached: 1514841217604.png (521x553, 30K)

>ooga booga fuck the Boer
Gee, what a shocking outcome

Based. Violence and the willingness to use it is the basis of a peaceful society.

>up to two-thirds of sub-Saharan Africa's 1.1 billion people want to migrate to the EU, U.S.

That would make the combined populations of Europe and the US 50% black. They would become the majority on three continents. The bleeding hearts would see no problem with this.

Attached: 1535174833254.jpg (1024x1024, 171K)

It won't just be the nigs. The UN are planning to swamp you with at the very least 25% non white population from all over the world in the next couple of decades.

Attached: un replacement migration.jpg (815x952, 354K)

>an Asian lecturing whites on why they are evil
More pandering will fix this 5th colum I'm sure.

We need to do everything we can to get this attention to the masses. Also, South African whites for their own safety should go to one of the many European nations. Maybe in the U.S. we should give them refugee status.

The (((UN))) also wants to inundate Japan as well, but both the population and leadership seem to largely remain non-cucked.

Japan is what western nations should strive to become (at least as a first step)

(checked)
Russia has already taken the lead on this. Based Peter Dutton tried to do the same in Australia, but he was (((sabotaged))). It'd be nice if we could too, but I don't see it happening.

Quite impressive actually that the Jews and their believes, have managed to make people all around the world uncomfortable and pissed off, no matter skin color or culture.

Japan cucked when they allowed work migrants. Germany did that in the 50's or 60's with Turks and they became permanent residents. I hope i'm wrong but it'll just be the foot in the door and they'll redefine the requirements to migrate till they manage to force immigration on them.

The only logical responses are to go down in a blaze of glory or pour a bunch of motor oil on the ground and let them have it.

shill post, only time I've seen a south african they were the whitest person I ever saw

Indeed. I have huge respect for the Japanese. While even their society has its issues, they are the closest thing to having a perfectly functioning and peaceful society.

• An overwhelmingly majority ethnic and racial homogeneity (Japan is 98.5 % Japanese)
• A market orientated economy with (relatively) free markets
• A willingness to maintain traditions and culture even under (((modernity)))

A place that practices all three will remain peaceful, prosperous and successful.
• A market orientated economy

Their level of subservience is nothing I want to do with.
>Have to show up at 4am in case boss comes early
>sit and stare at monitor until 7pm until after boss leaves
Fuck that

(checked)
I'm aware of (West) Germany with its Gastarbeiter program back then. Although, Japan did this sort of thing before in the 1980s and then those guest workers were promptly made to leave the country once their work was finished. We'll have to see if this is a repeat of that, or if thing really do turn out different and Shinzō Abe and the government of Japan end up actually fully cucking out.

wow this kike is in every Afrikaner thread

I can't wait for all these dumb niggers to starve to death.

Attached: jatrjatrjh.png (1000x760, 1.85M)

Yeah, Japan is not without its issues, I wouldn't want to adopt that kind of mindset, but most of the other stuff they're doing is quite admirable. Heh, they copied the West with some of our ideas, I think it's time to copy some of their good ideas.

I also forgot to mention the 2020 Summer Olympics are being hosted in Tokyo, so that might be why the Japanese government is also doing that.

The funny thing is niggers never understand the consequences of their actions. The chimping bantus are demanding land owned by whites. When it gets really bad the Afrikaners will bug out to Australia and Russia. No whitey equals no food. After the niggers start starving to death, they will sell every acre of land to the Chinese in a fire sale. And after the Chinese legally own all of South Africa they will kill or evict every last nigger in the country. Once SA is a Chinese country, they will invite the Afrikaners back because they want whites who know how to farm the land.

I'm not sure such an orderly society is possible without that level of blatant neck-bending subservience
>literally still bow
I want a modern America that still has some wild west and independence to it. I like rugged American Individualism.
The trouble is certain types of people see that as an excuse to act like animals

It's like Africa wants to starve or something.

I guess China colonizing Africa is a blessing in disguise.

wont happen. its Zimbabwe 2.0
>fuck up any means of producing food by btfoing last of white population
>oh shit kangz i dunni nuffin but no fud homie
>cry out for help
>(((UN))) rushes in with aid

I really hope i'm wrong, but we know a certain tribe cannot tolerate ethnic homogeneity for anyone but themselves and they seem to have Japan in their sights, the world is a different place to what it was in the 80's
>I think it's time to copy some of their good ideas.
Ethnic quotas for immigration and country as a home to a specific race aren't a Japanese invention, America was doing just fine demographically when it adhered to those principles it had set out during it's founding.

Attached: 1790.jpg (1200x687, 135K)

But white countries for whites and black countries for blacks, right?

What's wrong with South Africans purging the same type of people who subjected them to brutal apartheid for most of their country's existence?

Attached: EL2M6CT1WqSl.jpg (607x371, 81K)