Jow Forums assembly thread

MODS THIS IS A STRICTLY AN INTERNATIONAL POLITICAL THREAD, TO DISCUSS REAL WORLD INTERNATIONAL POLITICS PLEASE DO NOT DELETE

GOAL: Organize the anons so that we can more effectively concentrate our force and influence.

>What do I do?
Get a trip, make or join a party (or go independent if you're a cuck), and let's get cracking.

>To do
Gather members of parliament
Form parties
Agree on a constitution
Start doing stuff

CURRENT PARLIAMENT:
new-pol-parliament.fandom.com/wiki/New_Jow Forums_Parliament_Wiki

Attached: parliament-coalitions.png (720x370, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/philosopherkingsparty/parliame
pastebin.com/WD9TadbX
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/514542664268513297/516818821886115879/pol-parliament1.png
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/514542664268513297/516824378479083538/pol-parliament4.png
polparliament.wikia.com/wiki/Parliament_of_Jow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ROLL CALL. REPLY WITHIN 10 MINUTES TO BE COUNTED AS PRESENT. MUST HAVE SECURE TRIP

Here.

Present

Attached: National Liberal Party.png (500x350, 6K)

Present

present

in

Here.

You must secure a tripcode. In the name section put ## and type random shit after it.

You need a secure trip code, user

Attached: Poster - YOU - 1.jpg (1038x607, 205K)

Here

>>What do I do?
>Get a trip, make or join a party (or go independent if you're a cuck), and let's get cracking.

No, fuck you. You are asking us to renounce our anonymity to namefag and roleplay as some mock governmental institution, because you have nothing of real substance to contribute to this board.

YOU are the people that are trying to make this place like rebbit, and every other shit hole of the internet.

WE DON'T WANT USERNAMES

WE DON'T WANT MAKE BELIEVE POLITICAL PARTIES

WE WANT YOU TO FUCK OFF BACK TO WHATEVER GAY SHITHOLE YOU COME FROM

reported

Attached: disgust.png (232x217, 8K)

Fuck you, this is a Jow Forums tradition

am i doing it right

Attached: Propaganda1.png (1280x720, 1.41M)

yes Just put a name infront of your ## and if you like to join a party put it somewhere in your name.

Fuck you. I've been around before Jow Forums was even called "Jow Forums" and i can tell you that's a massive bullshit lie.

What is true is there have always been RISK threads, roll threads, political party larping, have always been plaguing Jow Forums and Jow Forums in general, but your cancer IS NOT, and has never been a "tradition". Just a pain in the ass to all the normal users.

EXTENDING ROLL CALL FOR ANOTHER 10 MINUTES

Here Mein nigger

Attached: waffen_2.png (360x514, 217K)

the prophecy shall be for filled kukulu has spoken

Attached: 6ff9b2cd86bd458fe9b3622bacc717af_400x400.jpg (400x400, 9K)

Alright

>GOAL: Organize the anons so that we can more effectively concentrate our force and influence.

Attached: laugh even harder.jpg (363x310, 31K)

You're full of shit then friend. Jow Forums parliaments and senates have been around for many years

Second.

Attached: Scruffy_2_9337.jpg (720x540, 88K)

Fuck off. Your shitty make-believe isn't going anywhere. Squeeze in all the LARPing you can before the janitors get here, and for future reference, keep your cancerlarp to yourself, preferably on plebbit or discord, and remember, Jow Forums is for the discussion of real, recent political events. Not for you to play mock government.

present

You must have not read my post properly. I noted your little cancerous enclaves of mock government larpers, RISK players, rollthreads, have always been here, and on Jow Forums in general.

but it has never been a consensus-accepted "tradition" and certainly has always been a source of constant annoyance to the majority of our userbase, and anyone who understands the true values of Jow Forums.

The Imperial Nationalist Party (INP) is built on the bedrock of six things. Fatherland, Family, Tradition, Work, Empire, and Sovereignty. These core tenants of our ideology is what we believe as the only way white western civilization can be preserved and expanded.

>It is a recent tradition, only a few hours old. But a tradition nonetheless.

Attached: decopodian tradition.jpg (540x540, 85K)

Newfag detected

Attached: 1543517426111.jpg (640x1024, 64K)

Damn it

While you are busy with the technicalities of becoming an Assembly member, may I interest you in joining our party, my Peruvian friend?

Attached: Poster-1-3.jpg (910x1040, 226K)

>nyan
>enjoys tripfagging
>enjoys larping in a make believe government on Jow Forums

You are so embarrassing on your own i don't need a rebuttal for that.

Attached: lulz.jpg (250x250, 17K)

>Is still in this thread
Troll detected.

It saddens me that Spiderman Threads would be off topic here.

Attached: cringe meter spiderman.jpg (376x280, 28K)

Fucking BASED

You new to INP??

Attached: th.jpg (1000x1000, 101K)

ROLL CALL CLOSED. PRESENT AMs: 9

**The Floor has the following active motions

>Approve Motion "LEET": Let's Embrace Existing Technology
To replicate the Fandom wiki to Github (with the intention of migration).

Currently, we are hosting everything on Jow Forums-parliament.fandom.com. As we have seen from today’s raids, this site is susceptible to raiding, because it lacks in extensible privileges.

Open source software packages used by millions are smoothly version controlled using Github to manage their complicated bodies of logic. If we can successfully govern ourselves through Github, we stand a chance at our body politic growing to the same scale. This could very well become a political organization that supersedes the borders of Jow Forums.org.

Benefits of moving to Github:
- Complete audit log of all edits to the body of law.
- Robust method of versioning with hierarchical permissions that can be tailored according to our Constitution. I.e., the “master branch” may contain the official record of everything.
- Unraidable, unless Github itself is infiltrated, or our offices are compromised.
- Meta comments can be made by all on any document.
- Pull requests can be used for proposing edits to the constitution or any body.
- Metrics on most productive Assembly members.
- Portable via downloading the whole repo as a single zip file.
- Project tracking widget and wiki widget built into a repo - allows for the Executive to better ensure that execution of ratified motions occurs.

To give you a sense of what this could look like, I have mocked up a repository that reflects the current state of our Parliament, in this GitHub repository:

Full motion text: pastebin.com/WD9TadbX

AYE-0 NAY-0

REPLY TO POST TO VOTE**

The Imperial Nationalist Party (INP) is built on the bedrock of six things. Fatherland, Family, Tradition, Work, Empire, and Sovereignty. These core tenants of our ideology is what we believe as the only way white western civilization can be preserved and expanded.

Attached: inp poster.png (421x600, 262K)

Call me what you will.

My scorn for you and all others like you is very real.

Aye

Nay
instead I suggest a permanent backup on GitHub and not a full move
Too confusing for new users

Sure. I still don't understand why you're here.

I didn't reply in 10 minutes..... AM I HEERE?

Aye

I'm going to side with user here. Nay, unless backup only.

If i can derail the thread even slightly, and perhaps encourage other anons like the other lone user making his objections to join and put an end to you faggots, thats a success and thats my mission.

This has to carry on until those damn janitors get here and prune your shit thread.

Aye

Attached: Minecraft Jew.png (116x270, 12K)

Aye

sry that was by accident

A Y E

Moving to github doesn't imply total abandonment of the Wiki. The Wiki is to remain an entry point for new users, however, the whole of Assembly's official documentation will be placed on github.

AYE

Attached: vote.jpg (500x334, 60K)

In that case, I change my vote to Aye.

Yep.

Aye

Numbers don't lie. You on the discord yet?

Attached: 1543516431759.gif (398x254, 3.63M)

He doesn't have to be.

>Approve Motion "LEET": Let's Embrace Existing Technology
To replicate the Fandom wiki to Github (with the intention of migration).

Currently, we are hosting everything on Jow Forums-parliament.fandom.com. As we have seen from today’s raids, this site is susceptible to raiding, because it lacks in extensible privileges.

Open source software packages used by millions are smoothly version controlled using Github to manage their complicated bodies of logic. If we can successfully govern ourselves through Github, we stand a chance at our body politic growing to the same scale. This could very well become a political organization that supersedes the borders of Jow Forums.org.

Benefits of moving to Github:
- Complete audit log of all edits to the body of law.
- Robust method of versioning with hierarchical permissions that can be tailored according to our Constitution. I.e., the “master branch” may contain the official record of everything.
- Unraidable, unless Github itself is infiltrated, or our offices are compromised.
- Meta comments can be made by all on any document.
- Pull requests can be used for proposing edits to the constitution or any body.
- Metrics on most productive Assembly members.
- Portable via downloading the whole repo as a single zip file.
- Project tracking widget and wiki widget built into a repo - allows for the Executive to better ensure that execution of ratified motions occurs.

To give you a sense of what this could look like, I have mocked up a repository that reflects the current state of our Parliament, in this GitHub repository:

Full motion text: pastebin.com/WD9TadbX

AYE-6 NAY-1

MOTION PASSED**

go to the wiki link in the thread and click on that link

President, I propose a motion to create a test position and hold an open election for it on the board.

>Approve New flag
1. cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/514542664268513297/516818821886115879/pol-parliament1.png

OR

2. cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/514542664268513297/516824378479083538/pol-parliament4.png

1. AYE-0 NAY-0

2. AYE-0 NAY-0

REPLY TO POST TO VOTE**

I vote in favor of 2.

Nay to both
We are a republic not a reich

1. NAY

2. Abstain

Evening gents

1 AYE
2 AYE

Nay to both.

President DuBois I propose a motion to make it mandatory that whenever Jezza posts he must include the verbiage "disregard that I suck cock" at the end.

Attached: 1542753668766.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Mr. President, I motion for a redo. We must vote on choice, not aye or nay, since they are in the same motion.

R A R E F L A G
A L
R A
E G

1 Nay

2 Aye lmao

Attached: 1543605191336.jpg (498x604, 62K)

Holy shit you are beyond new. How's your fist day going? Do you need help getting to your class?

1. Nay

2. Nay

Attached: unhappy merchant.png (941x506, 33K)

It's just uncommon desu

Attached: comm.png (1529x576, 92K)

Whens the next roll call? Also both those flags suck.

In like 30 minutes

Damn cant vote but I'll follow

Attached: 1543142970096.jpg (500x562, 85K)

present

Holy shit jizrani i didn't know you were a bong

>Approve New flag
1. cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/514542664268513297/516818821886115879/pol-parliament1.png

OR

2. cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/514542664268513297/516824378479083538/pol-parliament4.png

1. AYE-2 NAY-3

2. AYE-3 NAY-2

NO CLEAR MAJORITY, MOTIONS DID NOT PASS**

I MOTION FOR A NEW ROLL CALL

Accepted.

ROLL CALL. REPLY WITHIN 10 MINUTES TO BE COUNTED AS PRESENT. MUST HAVE SECURE TRIP

Present

Present.

Seconding this

present

Present.

present

>this larp is still alive
bloody hell

Attached: 1543392550728.gif (353x234, 2.28M)

present

Attached: unhappy merchant.png (501x506, 25K)

Present.

Attached: Poster-2.jpg (550x880, 108K)

Attached: 1540576119864.gif (640x480, 1.26M)

we're not larping

Remember chaps who dont have a party. The Anglo Ancap Party is the quintessential dab on those jannys party for any true gentlemen out there.

Attached: 15380905531511.png (225x225, 20K)

Jow Forums and Jow Forums and other board parliaments have always been around, we are the most organised one in Jow Forums history

But it unironically is a tradition. I remember this same "Jow Forums parliament" thread back in 2015. I was Hannan Daniels, briefly the leader of the Politically Incorrect Independence Party.

This was the old wikia: polparliament.wikia.com/wiki/Parliament_of_Jow Forums_Wiki