One down, four more to go. Afterlife in hell cannot come soon enough for these sick fucks

One down, four more to go. Afterlife in hell cannot come soon enough for these sick fucks.

Attached: Untitled_1.jpg (750x587, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2015/07/30/jimmy-carter-u-s-oligarchy-unlimited-political-bribery/
npr.org/2018/11/14/667818539/it-was-a-big-blue-wave-democrats-pick-up-most-house-seats-in-a-generation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

digits say lady gaga will be fine

Imagine how terrible his sufferings in pitch black hellfire will be.

Nixon was the last good president.

>disrespecting your own president
You are just as bad as commies. On the day of the rope, traitors like you will be the first to hang.

my heaven is nestled in her ass

please. commies have to worship the dear leader and never talk shit.

>disrespecting your president
HOLY SHIT.
Do you not understand that American presidents are among the 50 most evil humans in the last 100 years?

If angels from heaven made a list, we would have presidents on that list.

Bluepilled bootlickers like you get a lifetime re-education camp membership.

>presidents are automatically good
And I bet you believe the FBI is the most honest investigative force in human history

How is Jimmy Carter still alive?

Bush Sr. wasn't so bad, relatively speaking.

Sure, he intervened in Iraq unnecessarily, but he had the good sense to make it a quick, clean war with no occupation, leaving Saddam in place to contain the Islamist menace.

I hope this is bait. But it sounds like you are a drivelling nincompoop

Nah. Globalist warmongers deserve death. Eat shit you Paki Fuck

Hey now McCain has someone to talk to while he's getting raped by the devil

Icke named one of our former PMs as a pedo and sacrificer. Decades later the police have finally had to open a file on him, after his death of course.
Icke says worse about bush deceased, you don't want to be standing next to that fool in the Afterlife.

literally the crew that blacked america. burn in hell. and what in the literal fuck is lady gaga doing?

He wasn’t an evil war criminal who headed or used the CIA for nefarious purposes? That’s my guess.

What do you have against Carter?
>theintercept.com/2015/07/30/jimmy-carter-u-s-oligarchy-unlimited-political-bribery/

Watching over her charge, like a good little demon

the hatred of the white race has given him unnatural longevity

It is fine to express political disagreement with past presidents, but civilised people will pay respects to a figure like HW Bush, no matter which side of the political aisle they come from.

It is only commie lefties who would display such brazen and disgusting disrespect for America that they would insult its leaders at the time of their passing.

Commies like you will hang, I assure you.

Attached: killing commies.jpg (750x705, 59K)

>Watching over her charge, like a good little demon
I find it hard to deduce a better explanation

Going to have to agree. Carter had positions I pretty staunchly oppose, but as a person I really don't put him in the same league as the others. For the most part, he went home to his peanut farm in Georgia and stayed to himself instead of trying to constantly influence politics afterwards.

Peanuts. A very healthy snack.

Figures that a Brit is a bootlicker.

>Going to have to agree. Carter had positions I pretty staunchly oppose, but as a person I really don't put him in the same league as the others. For the most part, he went home to his peanut farm in Georgia and stayed to himself instead of trying to constantly influence politics afterwards.
you are fucked in the head. he has been seething with hatred even worse than the others. he was critiical in the NGOs that have promoted mass migration

Sure George. How does Muhammeds cock taste?

I'm sorry you don't understand that it is the patriotic duty of every American to insult globalist swine

>b-but Trump is a saint who can do no wrong!
>m-muh God emperor
>a-all the bad stuff is fake news!
top kek it's always funny watching trumptards strut their low IQ

Commies like you will hang, I promise you that.

Attached: commie.png (475x637, 584K)

If thats true then they would have hung him as soon as he popped out the woodwork looking to take over.

>Nixon was the last good president.
they werent even that good, more mediocre and not just evil. you pretty much have to go back to the 19th century to find any that werent part of the long term plan to destroy the west

>civilised people

oh the fucking irony is strong with this one

fuck you. every president in that picture is a race traitor except for the monkey

HE WAS A DEMONIC PIECE OF SHIT WHO DID SATAN'S BIDDING ON EARTH.

ONLY SATANISTS AND NAIVE RETARDS WOULD SHOW RESPECT TO A DEMON

You could say the same about Trump yet you cucks willingly eat his shit up.

yeah I voted for Bush, back when I was all blue pilled. Hurricane Katrina in 2005 was when I lost all delisions.

George HW Bush, failed miserably after Desert Storm, he went forma 90 percent approval to less than 40 when the economy tank. The Jews sent in Bubba Clinton and all the middle aged ladies, voted for that scum bag. Actually Bush and Clinton were the same mostly. Both Globalist, New World Order Cucks. After Waco, Ruby Ridge and Oklahoma City, I began to question things, Katrina ended my delusional patriotism. Not against my country or Constitution just against Cultural Marxism.

They also gave away jobs to China and killed the White middle class, I don't hate the man he was a fool and misguided, but he his fellow White Americans wrong. I bet he never identified himself as a White American. They fucked over Generation X, Y, Z. Maybe Gen Alpha will recover. We lived under years of Civ Nat rule from 1975-2016.

If we could elect a true Pro White Congress and President or revolt and install a new one that would kill the work of the NWO.

So they finally got his next vessel ready. Imagine the crazy rituals going on tonight to get his new body ready for its host. Wish I could watch.

>You could say the same about Trump yet you cucks willingly eat his shit up.
Trump at least pays lip service to nationalism and borders. we will see how much he accomplishes, hasnt been much yet, but he is up against a whole satanic system, in the end, it may have been just lip service but he was the only one even willing to do that

I never voted for Bush, but I am just as ashamed to have voted for Romney and Mccain. I just didnt want a nigger to win, is that so wrong?

We have to elect a new system and government, not just musical chair presidents who all support Jews and Israel. It's a huge battle but people are waking up. Watch the news slobber all over Bush in a backhanded insult to Trump. When Bush was president they really did a number on him, but it was all staged.

obviously there is no democratic solution to this mess. I don;t even think a military coup will solve it, the only thing that is going to wake the majority of white people up is blood in the streets, alot of it

A lot of us were badly educated and sold a lie that Diversity and the Melting pot were great things. They were replacing us the whole time. Normies and Cucks are cancer.

Well a few of us will have to die on the field first. If the cucks don't change, we need to rally and retreat somewhere. It would have to be a long, costly battle of attrition with victory being the only acceptable outcome. Or we fight to the last man.

I grew up in the 80's, so I still vaguely can remember what a real nation is supposed to look like, I really do have sympathy for millenials who never even had that opportunity

>elect a new system and government
Lol
Retard

100% agreed, fuck all of them, include Trump aswell.

>Well a few of us will have to die on the field first. If the cucks don't change, we need to rally and retreat somewhere. It would have to be a long, costly battle of attrition with victory being the only acceptable outcome. Or we fight to the last man.
look at what the slavs had to go through to regain their sovereignty. hundreds of millions of dead and years of brutal rule.

>Wanting Jimmy Carter dead
I disagree

>Being a bootlicker
This is why the UK is in the shape it's in today

Bro you got conned. Trump hasn't accomplished shit. Now that the dems have the house there goes any chance for the GOP to make meaningful changes. NK was a failure, the tax cuts only increase the debt, Obamacare is still the law, he got publicly bent over by Russia and Saudi Arabia, no wall, pointless trade war that fucked over farmers and factory workers. Trumps rise has also led to the demise of the GOP. Look at Texas slowly turning blue or other state houses which flipped blue on historical margins.

Anybody can say shit you want to hear but it doesn't make it true. You claim the system is evil yet every single crook indicted or charged of breaking the law has been a member of his administration. Just look at the guy who went easy on a pedophile billionaire.

Trump is worse than Obama, Bush Sr., and Clinton. Bush Jr. may be incompetent but at least he's nowhere near as crooked as Trump.

Hell won't be kind on Trump, and for good reason.

I may not disrespect, and be a hypocrite, but I don't have to pay respects either. All of them except Obama could have acted like a White men and saved the country from what we live with right now, but they didn't.

no. you cant judge hinm until after. like I said, he was the only one even paying lip service, and if that is all it was, it was still worth it, just to see the liberal meltdown. that feeling will sustain me for a long, long time. it may have to

With “her” feminine balls mashed against your forehead

>muh optics muh respect
Nobody likes you, cuck.

You can call people names all you want, that doesn't change my experience or ideals. Retard is believing the system we have today will look after future White kids, it won't. So you are either one of the Diversity squad or a race traitor. Which is it? Governments can be overthrown and changed. Really not that hard if you can muster enough fighters.

t. 89 iq faggot

Attached: 1539045198946.jpg (490x490, 260K)

Study military history and guerilla warfare, Light Infantry tactics. Once it starts it will be ruthless.

>be globalist commie shabbos goys
>kill millions of adults and kids around the world
>sell out your own countries into eventual extinction of the natives
>still have to be worshipped because I was a good enough liar to get elected president

will marvel (disney) do a remake in their memory?

Attached: xpres.jpg (260x195, 8K)

Bro I'm a liberal and I don't want illegal immigration. Hell I would love a wall. Trump said some right things but he fucked up the execution by saying things that pushed people away. He should've never called immigrants rapist, he should've never said Mexico would pay for the wall. Had he been less divisive people would've not been against him as much.
Now some retards are saying we should let in the immigrant caravan just to spite him. Trump has done more to push the general populace to accepting immigration than anyone else. He still has two years but considering he inherited a good economy his presidency has been a disaster and has done more harm than good to the GOP.

you are absolutely fucked in the head. Paul Ryan. gone, Jeff Flake. Gone. Those cucks just retitred because they were too delicate to deal in a world where Trump existed. A shitload more cucks just got BTFo in the last election. what we have left is a republican party, even if it is a minority that has no where else to go but white identity. that is the whole key. get whites all on the same side finally, so we can fucking organize and regain control.

It is not even close to happening, but even what has happened so far as a result of Trump is a huge step forward

They didn't flip on historical margins. Trump's midterms flipped less than the average midterm flip and almost half as many as Obama's first term. The only reason states continue to slowly shift blue is because of the demographic shift occurring as spics keep shitting out anchor babies that white people have to pay for. When you're this fucking retarded nobody cares about the rest of your assertions, like Trump being a stooge, because all of the points supporting them are completely false. Turn off the computer, find a rope and hang yourself with it.

It's really no wonder they are the way they are. They have no idea what they've lost.

Neo-Cons like the Bushes made promises to Whites they never intended to keep. White Nationalism is the only solution to Communist Marxism and muh Diversity. Everything else is BS. None represent Whites, ,.not libertarianism, civic nationalism or ancap, or Constitutionalism, none preserve White identity.

>Unironically defending the neo-con CIA shithead president

It's always sad to see the mentally ill lash out in anger.
You lost the fight. 2020 will be even worse. You chose to suicide you entire political party over a failed racial ideology which most your politicians don't even believe in and most whites don't even believe in.

As a liberal, you people did us a great favor. All you accomplished was driving the majority away from the GOP. It's game over at this point.

>liberal
>doesn't understand the difference between calling legal immigrants rapists and calling illegal immigrants rapists when a majority of females trafficked across the border get raped by the coyotes smuggling them across

If Trump had been a soft little bitch he never would have got elected. Obama and his cult of personality media had started down such a dystopian nightmare in our public and political discourse that anything less wouldn't have snapped people out of the haze they induced. The fact is I just don't give a shit what the left thinks anymore. I'll accept either balkanaziation or a war to fight for the future of this country than I will before I accept sharing a country with these sons of bitches anymore where their retarded, lemming asses get to hold any power over the future of myself and my children.

Commies like you will be the first to hang.

Attached: pinochet.jpg (640x453, 29K)

I lol'd.

Carter is the most obvious choice considering his age, but I think he might outlive Clinton.

He was relatively young when president, and has stayed very active with his Habitat for Humanity work. Keeping busy as you get older is very important, have goals and a purpose, too.

>They didn't flip on historical margins.
>Make no mistake: That is a very big wave. How big? It's the most House seats gained by Democrats since the wave election following Watergate. President Richard Nixon resigned in August 1974, leading to Democrats' pickup of 49 seats that fall.
>npr.org/2018/11/14/667818539/it-was-a-big-blue-wave-democrats-pick-up-most-house-seats-in-a-generation
Keep in mind Democrats don't normally vote in midterms so when the actual election hits in 2020 then it's pretty much over for the GOP. I can't see Trump being a two term president.
Trump has done more harm than good to the GOP. Demographic shifts are a factor but Trump sped up that factor to historical levels.

>Look mom! I posted it again!

I hope Carter lives to 100

lmfao. where do you think you are fag, breitbart? no one here gives a fuck about the GOP or muh conservatives

>get to hold any power over the future of myself and my children.
They do already when wealthy blue states pay for your families welfare checks. Not like you're taking care of them with your meth addiction.
If the South went full Balkan then let them. The South has always been worthless leeches and you have more to lose than blue states.

those "people" in OP's pic are the traitors you subhuman faggot sandnigger

You probably think Sadiq Khan is a good guy, you faggot nigger

Attached: khan2.jpg (480x600, 65K)

so shitskins are going to hang me because I am a commie? I don't see that scenerio playing out

>Eat shit you Paki Fuck
Please don't say that cuked "British-Pakistanis" are Pakistani.

Are you fucking lost faggot?

>Are you fucking lost faggot?
seriously, its like a bunch of faggots made a wrong turn at breitbart and wound up here. I dont think they will like it when they figure out where they are

Why are you labeling me a Communist? I hate Communism. Do you just make smart remarks and troll>? Or do you have anything useful to say? I don't think you read my posts.